10 Best Resorts To Stay In Fuengirola Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuengirola Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fuengirola Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fuengirola Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fuengirola Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Fuengirola Andalucía:
Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron
Recommended for guests over 16 years, the Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron features a stunning rooftop infinity pool with panoramic views of the mountains and the sea. Located in Fuengirola, it offers a spa, fitness center, and 3 outdoor swimming pools.The Double Tree is home to the Michelin starred restaurant Sollo, by chef Diego Gallegos. Based on river fish and caviar unique cuisine, and strongly committed to sustainability and to developing a gastronomy according to ecology’s principles, it’s the first 100% sustainable restaurant in Spain.All rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and a safe. Heating is also available. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel features 11 paddle courts, 2 tennis courts, an exclusive sand area, and 2 indoor swimming pools. The Nagomi Spa includes a dynamic jet pool, waterfalls, contrast pools, sauna, steam room, and a relaxation area. A massage service is also available.The impressive rooftop terrace also offers Balinese beds for an additional cost, where guests can enjoy the best cocktails, drinks, and snacks from the Infinity Bar.There are 4 other restaurants at the Double Tree. The Arara Bistro Bar combines the most intense flavors of America and Spain, while the Palmeral is an open and modern restaurant offering breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner buffet. La Higuerita serves a healthy selection of fresh, locally sourced and seasonal dishes.The Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron offers a free shuttle service during the day to the beach and the train station. Torrequebrada Golf Club is 15 minutes’ drive from the property, and Tivoli World Theme Park is 5.6 mi away. Puerto Banus and Marbella are both within 25 mi of the hotel. Malaga Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was beautiful, spotless room to fab food, excellent!
Excellent spa and sporting facilities. Amazing view from the bedroom.
- Breakfast food was great. The Infinity pool is wonderful (but for a price!)
1.8miles from the beach down a 21% incline which without the shuttle run had to be yomped up.
Extra 40 yes 40 euros to use the sun loungers per day. Gym was ok though.
All in all it was not good value for money I shall not be returning there in a hurry
- Great facilities, hotel was stunning inside out out…breakfast was delicious with a variety of choices and very clean and spacious rooms and hotel….the views were incredible , the infinity pool was great with beautiful weather and plenty of bars and chillaxation areas… the room was very nice .with lots of latest technology and light… air con was great not too intense either… loved the outdoor activities the tennis courts and pool were great with rough for everyone… I would definitely come back and a short drive to the beach which was lovely also
Select Marina Park
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.Located in Fuengirola outskirts, the resort Select Marina Park features 3 swimming pools for adults and 3 children´s pools, 5 restaurants and on-site tennis and horse-riding facilities, nearby. It offers free WiFi.The resort is surrounded by gardens and has its own fitness center. Each of the apartments comes with a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a CD player.Select Marina Park’s restaurants offer a range of à la carte international cuisine, and a breakfast buffet is served daily. There is also a cocktail lounge-bar and 2 snack bars, and the complex offers an entertainment program and children’s club.The beach is just 1,000 feet from the property, while Fuengirola city center is 3.7 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
These apartments is a part of big complex. Number of restaurants and pools located at the area are available for the clients. We have a big apartment with a nice sea view, big terrace and small kitchen.
It is very comfortable, but a bit noisy due to the road located between the apartment and the sea.
– big rooms;
– good service;
– number of restaurants;
– free parking on the territory;
– pools are at the territory.
if you are mobile and do not like to sit on one place than this apartment is a good choice – it’s comfortable and big, but you have to move if you wanna get somewhere.
- Clean, well located, modern amenities, staff at the check in day was great, very good standards
- All staff were excellent,I had emailed them to arrange flowers and Prossecco to be brought to the room as the holiday was for my friends birthday.While checking in they all joined in singing Happy Birthday,fab
– Everything is in close proximity
-There is always something to do
– looks like a great vacation spot if you have kids
- The place is well located and the personnel has been very supportive in arranging a new room for us. Breakfast was good and you can find many pools to rest and enjoy. The apartments towards the seaside with air condition are great, spacious and well equipped and have a own terrace. Security is extremely helpful and supportive.
- These apartments is a part of big complex. Number of restaurants and pools located at the area are available for the clients. We have a big apartment with a nice sea view, big terrace and small kitchen.
Holiday World Resort
One of our top picks in Benalmádena.Featuring communal outdoor pools and a children’s waterpark, Holiday World Resort is a 4-hotel compex located 5 minutes’ walk from the beach in Benalmádena. The resort also offers a gym and a spa with a range of treatments.Each air-conditioned room at Holiday World Resort comes with a flat-screen TV and terrace.Holiday World Resort features a buffet restaurant, games room, bar and a nightclub with evening entertainment. There is also a hairdresser’s and a gift shop. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can organize car hire.The resort also offers bike hire. Selwo Marina is 3.7 mi from Holiday World Resort, while Benalmadena Marina is a 15-minute drive. Malaga Airport is 15 mi from the property.
- I thought overall the hotel was nice, the staff were friendly and the room was comfortable and well equipped.
Buffet was awesome! Plenty of food. The water park connected with all the hotels is very nice. The views from the water park are amazing.
Plenty things to do there and you can walk to Hotel Polynesia which has a lot of more features.
A separated bedroom had very comfortable beds.
- Food was ok although we were only there for 1 night may have been a little repetitive if you were there for longer and location was good as it was near to home
- It was an amazing location with good facilities for children and the beach island for kids was amazing….
- Fabulous clean rooms friendly staff excellent facilities. My son left his case behind and hotel have been amazing to help us get them back home.
Holiday World Premium Hotel
One of our top picks in Benalmádena.Located in Benalmádena, on the Costa del Sol, Holiday World Premium Hotel offers a spa, and stylish suites with a private terrace. There is a regular free shuttle service to the hotel’s own Beach Club and seafront waterpark.The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday World Premium Hotel feature an oriental theme. They come with a kitchen with a hob and microwave, and are equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi.Available for a surcharge, the Holiday World Premium Hotel’s spa features Turkish baths and an indoor dynamic pool, and there is also a fitness center. The spa also features a separate children’s area. Other leisure facilities include tennis courts, mini-golf and a cinema.The hotel has a range of restaurants, including the Uro Wok restaurant serving oriental food and the Maeva buffet restaurant. There is also a piano bar and karaoke bar.Torrequebrada Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from Holiday World Premium Hotel. The hotel is easily accessible from the A-7 Motorway, which runs along Spain’s east coast.
- Many facilities, different pools and the water park. Easy access to beautiful beach and nice local restaurants
- Breakfast was laid out in a haphazard fashion, but quite good.
- The youg lady who worked very hard to entertain us with games.
- The place was out of this world, although out of the way up a steep hill, there was a shuttle bus that took you to the bottom of the hill. You can either get a taxi or take a bus to wherever you wanted to go. Food was good, not exceptional but a fair choice. Drinks well, I worked my way through their in house cocktail list! Nothing was too much trouble for the stars either which makes a pleasant change. If you have kids, they will absolutely love it, there is an extensive indoor play area. From the minute you walk into hotel polynesia to the minute you leave you will love it all.
- The room was very good. Paying extra for the view is worth it.
La Cala Resort
One of our top picks in La Cala de Mijas.La Cala Resort is an exclusive complex located between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 golf courses, swimming pools and a luxurious spa.The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- We stayed here for a wedding. The resort was excellent & room was perfect. Full English breakfast with plenty of choice
Superb staff. Just exceptional in how they treated us. Super friendly and very happy; it seems like they really enjoy thier jobs and the clients who stay at the property
I stay in hotels all the time; never seen such a top notch staff
- excellent views from room; handy snack bar by pool; towels given to you for use in pool
- Very nice rooms with awesome view. I loved the balcony and the tea facilities in the room. The building was beautiful, the surrounding area too.
- The blonde lady at the pool bar gave excellent service, really pampered us from the beginning to the end of our stay, light room with terrace,
Sahara Sunset Club By Diamond Resorts
This complex is built in a typical Andalusian style, with apartments set around a huge pool. Guests have use of the extensive gym and indoor hot tub. All accommodations feature a private balcony.Enjoy the Spanish weather all year round when you stay at the Sahara Sunset. Andalusia has mild temperatures much of the year, so a trip to the beach can be rewarded with a swim in the Mediterranean Sea or a lovely walk along the coast.After lounging by the Sahara Sunset’s impressive swimming pool, refresh yourself with a drink and snack from the Casbah Café. You can also sample delicious cocktails with exotic flavors.
- Property was spotlessly clean and the staff were friendly and outgoing.
The staff were so professional, friendly and helpful. The accommodation was so spacious, clean and fully equipped. Tvs in every room. Washing machine. Dishwasher.
Complimentary tea coffee sugar milk water.
Lovely dining room n food and great value for money.
Staff was excellent and welcoming.
Very helpful whenever we had a question. We especially loved Anastasia.
- It was great for a family. Spacious, clean, well equipped Kitchen.
Excellent and extremely helpful staff.
They cook AMAZING ham & cheese toasties!!
One of our best sellers in Benalmádena! Pueblo Evita is an Andalusian-style resort located a 5-minute walk from Benalmadena Beach. It offers bars, restaurants and apartments with private terraces.Each bright apartment comes with a seating area and satellite TV. The kitchen includes a hob, microwave and kettle. There is a bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some apartments also offer air conditioning and washing machine.English products are sold at the on-site supermarket. The poolside club house serves food and drinks. WiFi is available in the restaurant area.There is a tennis and paddle tennis club next to the property, while you can reach Tivoli World Theme Park in 15 minutes on foot. Torrequebrada Golf Course is 1.2 mi from Pueblo Evita and Torremolinos Water Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- great apartment with excellent beds , showers , washing machine , air con . , great location really easy to get to beach , restaurants , shops etc , walking distance to train station
Being allocated an “Elite” apartment (935) was a pleasant surprise and not what we expected.
Everything about the apartment was great
- always a warm welcome. over the phone intructions for late check in excell
- Large apartment with excellent cooking facilities and linen, towel changes were great
Apartament, kitchen equipment, location, services, staff is helpful and nice, they prepared apartament for us 5 hours earlier.
I felt like at home, good communication with staff, and support, all that is needed on vacation was in place, large apartament, good location to visit Andalucia.
I think we will return to Pueblo Evita with friends. Good quality in good price.
Beachfront 2BR w/ Year-Round Pool
Located within 2.4 miles of Selwo Marina in Benalmádena, Beachfront 2BR w/ Year-Round Pool has an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Located around 3.2 miles from Plaza de España, the resort is also 3.3 miles away from Puerto Marina Benalmadena. Rooms include a terrace with a sea view.Guest rooms at the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Beachfront 2BR w/ Year-Round Pool provides some rooms that include garden views, and each room includes a private bathroom and a desk. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Tivoli World is 2.8 miles from Beachfront 2BR w/ Year-Round Pool, while Bil Bil Castle is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Miraflores Resort is located in Mijas-Costa, just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and it has its own 18-hole golf course.The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- The apartment was spotless and well equipped. The grounds and swimming pool were lovely.
- When we checked in and received our information, we found the apartment with relative ease, I was so happy with the apartment it was pure luxury. The pool and surrounding areas were fantastic also. Thank you very much.
- The neighborhood, the view from the balcony, the bathroom, good space and light.
Generally a good studio apartment in a good location that suited my needs.
The property was a little tired looking.
- Perfect location for us to attend a wedding in the area. Our studio apartment had everything we needed. The unit was a little dated but was clean and comfortable. The pool for our building was nicely located with trees and flowers surrounding it. Very private and quiet.
La Perla de Torrenueva
Set on the popular Costa del Sol, these villas and apartments enjoy a lovely setting and are surrounded by gardens from where you can enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea.Find peace and quiet at the la Perla de Torrenueva thanks to its location yards from the beach. Enjoy the green gardens planted with exotic plants and trees under which you can have an afternoon siesta.In the evening, you can head into the popular resort of Marbella for a fun-filled evening in the local bars and disco venues.The accommodations is well equipped with kitchens and you can soak up the sunshine and fresh, sea air on your private balcony or terrace.
- Grounds and area beautiful, so peaceful and quiet, stunning views, Frank and friends were all lovely and helpful
The villa was nice and clean and we basically had the swimming pool only for us. It was beautiful and really quiet we felt at home 😊
Frank was really friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!
We’re looking forward to coming back 😊
- Fantastic place owner Robert and his wife welcomed us like family, manager Franck was so nice, there was nothing to much trouble for them. The beatific setting and location is breathtaking , comfortable, relaxing and a home from home. A small complex where you do everything for your self, no one banging door to clean your room , you look after your little bungalow yourself , plenty of towels, bed linen and anything you need are there to just take and use. The welcome is second to none , it’s a small safe enclosed environment short walk to superb beach over a foot bridge
- The owner Robert and his staff Frank were very hospitable and friendly.
- The hosts were simply charming and the location beautiful but if you don’t have a car the hills are very steep back from the beach, bus and restaurants but the neighbourhood is beautiful.
Top Resorts In Fuengirola Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fuengirola Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fuengirola Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!