10 Best Resorts To Stay In Freetown New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Freetown New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Freetown New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freetown New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freetown New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Freetown New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Freetown New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Freetown New York State:
Royal Atlantic Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Montauk! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Royal Atlantic Beach Resort offers accommodations in Montauk. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Mystic is 22 miles from Royal Atlantic Resort, and East Hampton is 14 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The accomodation Had a bedroom, kitchen in center and living area. Two flat screen TV’s (one in each area).
The view (I had a beachfront room) was phenomenal, but that was also one of the main reasons that I had booked this hotel.
The kitchenette is fine.
- i booked a ocean front room in November for a Wednesday and when we got to the room we barely had a view of the ocean. They gave us a view of the pool. For the off season and what looked like no one else staying there except one other couple it would have been nice if the gave us a room with the full ocean view. Was very disappointed with the room but my husband was ok with the room so we stayed where we were instead of complaining but from now on i will be calling to ensure i get the room i paid for.
- It was Horrible!! We get to our room and we had to open the balcaney door because they just poured clorox on the floor in the bathroom!! I had boots on and I was sliding! Then our beds where not changed!! We called to complain I was told we could move you across the street!! I said that’s not what I paid for!! On top of that the lady next door had a melt down and was carrying on out loud!!! I had to get up at 12:45 am to find someone to shut that person up. We left in the am with little sleep and stayed at the Montauk Yacht Club!!! Now that’s a real Hotel!!! Excellent Staff and Serves. We will never recommend nor return to the Royal Atlantic Resort!!!
Its all about the location! Montauk is THE summer destination on Long Island. Really old fashioned feel to the place. Not a McDonalds or subway in sight which is such a rarity these days.
Loved it and will be going back with the kids!!!
Ocean Vista Resort
Nestled in the dunes between East Hampton and Montauk, this resort boasts free WiFi and an indoor pool with a sauna. Montauk Downs State Park Golf Course is 6.2 miles away.Each accommodation at Ocean Vista Resort features cable TV, air-conditioning and a seating area. A kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator are available. Select rooms offer a sofa bed.Guests at this resort can enjoy private access to the beach. Chairs, umbrellas and towels are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. Meeting facilities and a self-serve laundry are available. Free parking is also provided.Dining options in the area include Cyril’s Fish House, Lobster Roll and Clam Bar at Napeague which are 10 minutes’ walk from the resort.The Victor D’Amico Institute of Art and Napeague State Park are 0.6 miles away.
- Location near the ocean. Office staff was very nice.
- An amazing stretch of Atlantic Ocean, a fabulous beach and dunes are all literally in the backyard. Ocean Vista it is! Modest size facility. Pretty. The manager and staff were terrific. The room was pretty, super clean, and cheerful. Outside you had wood deck chairs to just sit and relax. If you are traveling from New York City, take the jitney bis to Napeague stop on the montauk line. The LIRR can be slow, and the same super out of way location that you’ll love after you get there might be challenging to get to without a car. Amagansett like traveling back to a very good time. I loved it.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, the amenities were superb there were stores nearby to buy food as well as restaurants to eat out. It was a great location I would go again without hesitation.
The location of this property is way out there almost to Montauk Point on the thin strip of land with the beach right down the little path. My room was an efficiency, very well equipped, even including beach furniture and a big umbrella. The shower (no bathtub) was amazing, with a rainhead overhead as well as two side-blowing spigots and even a handheld unit. Its floor felt great on tired feet as it had small stone consistency which massaged them as you stood there. Showering was a great experience if your body was achy.
It took me a bit to realize that everything heat or air conditioning was adjustable once you found the remote for it. I was only here one night. Wish I’d been able to stay longer. I have no doubt that there are weekly rates.
- The best thing i liked is that it has a indoor heated pool, loved the beautiful private beach. Also the staff was really nice and helpful.
On 5 acres of landscaped grounds, this oceanfront resosrt is adjacent to Napeague Harbor, a 10-minute drive from East Hampton. It features 2 tennis courts, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Montauk is a 10-minute drive.A full kitchen and dining area is provided in every accommodations at Windward Shores Ocean Resort. The spacious units include a living area with a flat-screen cable TV. Units also offer a private patio.Seasonal cabana service is available at this resort.Resort Windward Shores is conveniently located along Montauk Point State Parkway. It is a 15-minute drive from East Hampton Airport, and a 13-minute drive from Maidstone Golf Club.
- The room was very clean and beautiful. I feel at home. I am definitely looking forward to go back there.
- There wasn’t anything I liked about the property.
- Gorgeous beach, quaint towns on either side with fresh seafood restaurants in every town
- Liked the location. The grounds were well maintained and the staff were very friendly. The pool was very nice and the grounds were very quite.
- Easily accessible to the beach. Great room cleaning services.
On the oceanfront, just a 7-minute drive from Montauk, this Amagansett resort features an outdoor pool. Complimentary beach umbrellas and lounges are available.A sofa and a TV are featured in each room at Sea Crest. Guests are also provided with a kitchenette, a balcony and a dining area with dining table. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests at the resort can use the on-site tennis court for exercise and entertainment, or purchase refreshments from the vending machines. Laundry facilities are available on site.East Hampton is a 15-minute drive from Sea Crest. Hither Hills is 1.5 miles away.
Loved our room facing the beach.
Unbelievable view, excellent place for young kids.
Rooms Are very spacious.
- Much nicer than we expected. Very comfortable and clean. Everything you need except the food and drinks. Right on the beach. Short walk to get on beach which is quiet, peaceful, and clean.
- Very clean and responsive staff ie coffee maker that was broken was replaced immediately
A great resort. Howard front desk manager a pleasure.
The beach is Gods gift to us all. And He shows he love here.
The cabana beach crew works hard to set you up
- My second stay at Sea Crest. Lovely condo stylish units, airy high ceilings and ocean view is simply gorgeous.
- Loved our room facing the beach.
Driftwood Resort on the Ocean
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Driftwood Resort on the Ocean is located in Montauk.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Mystic is 25 miles from Driftwood Resort, and East Hampton is 9 miles away.
- Our little apartments was perfect for our weekend anniversary. The kitchen had all we needed. We briught plenty of dlicious food to cook. The rooms were clean and they pleasantly decorated to give us that beachy feel.
- It’s across the street from a lovely sand dune park.
- The resort was great for families having lots of children friendly accommodations The linens were fresh and clean.
- The studio unit we had was private and quiet. We enjoyed the heated pool after lounging on the beach. Property is well run and maintained.
- Super service. Nice grounds. Our studio was spacious and had a nice view (dunes, pine trees).
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
Featuring free WiFi, Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa offers accommodations in Montauk. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Mystic is 23 miles from Gurney’s Montauk , and East Hampton is 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was very helpful polite, the bell boy tried to know and engage in conservation focused on us .
- Room was comfortable and luxurious. Resort offered free shuttle service to places in Montauk. Staff was very friendly. Food was delicious even if pricy
- Love everything about it especially staff were so helpful
- I love the spa and the staff in the spa are amazing
- Perfect beach resort, not overdone, just right; staff was so nice. Really amazing time…
Montauk Blue Hotel
One of our best sellers in Montauk! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located within walking distance of the village of Montauk, this resort is next to Main Town Beach. It features a large deck with beautiful ocean views and an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in every studio at Montauk Blue Hotel. Guests can relax in the sitting area with a sofa bed or spend time on the private patio.Barbeque facilities are provided for guests who would like to cook out next to the beach. Vending machines are also available for snacks and drinks.Montauk Downs and Montauk Airport are each less than 5 miles from the Montauk Blue Hotel. Montauk Point Lighthouse & Museum is a 7-minute drive away.
- My birthday stay at Montauk Blue was so serene & relaxing! The staff was so helpful & friendly. It helped that the weather was warm & I had the entire breathtaking beach all to myself and some seagulls!
- The room was fine, bed and bedding super comfy and everything was very clean. The terrace and view were perfect. Great tv, very nice staff.
- Room was very clean and I love the easy access to the beach right outside our sliding door
Great location right on the ocean
Indoor pool and hot tub
Rooms clean with nice amenities such as refrigerator, microwave, keurig coffee maker, seating area, free wifi
Friendly and helpful staff (Cindy)
- Very friendly staff! Very close to beach and the point
The Ocean Resort Inn
Located steps to the Atlantic Ocean and less than 5 miles from the Montauk Harbor, this resort offers a heated salt water swimming pool and easy beach access. It also provides beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas and bicycles. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all rooms at Montauk’s Ocean Resort Inn include a fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature ocean-inspired art.BBQ facilities are available on site.The Ocean Resort Inn is conveniently located near a variety of recreational landmarks such as the Montauk Downs State Park which features golf, tennis and an olympic size pool. Montauk Downs State Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Everything was so attractive, pleasant, clean and well thought-out. Staff are friendly, helpful and professional, room lovely, clean and supplied with great amenities, location just couldn’t be better.
- The location, room accommodations, the staff and the stay were all exceptional.
- Great location, rooms were modern and comfortable, facilities were good. Front desk were really helpful. Great value for money. Shame hurricane Jose was in town whilst we were visiting from the uk. On a warm sunny day it must be beautiful
- Location location location. If it had an ocean view it would have been perfect. Pool and pool area were delightful, private and warm
The bed was nice and firm, just how we like it. And the room was right across from a rest beach walk every morning. The staff is very helpful and we loved the heater on rainy days.
The shower was very hot and had good pressure and the glass surfaces on the bureaus made coffee and tea preparation easy.
Ocean Surf Resort
Located in Montauk, 22 miles from Mystic, Ocean Surf Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.East Hampton is 13 miles from Ocean Surf Resort, and Uncasville is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Location was great – room was good, quite and comfortable –
- Location next to a fabulous beach, withing walking distance to the village
- The facility was very good. There were grills to cook, there was a good stove for boiling or frying in the room. Excellent if you want to cook yourself.
- Short walk to town and right on the beach with ocean view. Staff treated us very well.
- The Balcony that overlooked the beach was just the icing on top of the cake!
Hero Beach Club
Hero Beach Club offers accommodations in Montauk. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mystic is 22 miles from Hero Beach Club, and East Hampton is 13 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 55 miles away.
- We loved the room. There were two beds, but one was separated from the other because it was in a little nook, which made the space feel less like a boring standard double and more like a unique space with two semi-private areas. The bed was as comfortable as others had rated it – super comfortable! We were there off-season, so didn’t get to enjoy the added benefits of pool, outdoor lounging areas, etc, but we had the gorgeous beach to ourselves for long romantic walks. Excellent restaurants and coffee houses within 15 minute walks, no car necessary with this great location. Very helpful staff, Julia, was enthusiastic to make local recommendations and make us feel at home. Had a great time!
- It was beautiful and stylish and the perfect location.
- Great pool area, always enough sun loungers, good music and a bar at reception for drinks. Fridge in the room and the room was a good size. The hotel is recently refurbished and is literally across the road from the beach so an excellent location. I would highly recommend this place for a chilled-out few days!
- Missed the complimentary breakfast the first day as it was not announced …very nice and friendly staff, heated pool supernice
- Location to town was great, clean rooms and decorated nicely!
Top Resorts In Freetown New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Freetown New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Freetown New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Freetown New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!