10 Best Resorts To Stay In Fort Myers Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Myers Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fort Myers Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fort Myers Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fort Myers Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Fort Myers Beach Florida:
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- View from balcony was awesome! Bed was comfortable
- Had a great time. Beach was beautiful, the restaurants where great and service was excellent. We’re from Pittsburgh and we had a great experience.
- The hotel is right on beach, lots of food options, and Starbucks being onsite
- All rooms faced the beach. Great view. Beach was well taken care by staff. Rooms were clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Island view restaurant was one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. Food was so good and the staff were attentive. Great place to watch the sunset
- I love it, the ocean view, the cleaness of the room and the friendly staff
Diamond Head Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated directly on the beach and offering spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with fully equipped kitchenettes, this Fort Myers Beach resort is close to activities, attractions and entertainment.In the area surrounding the DiamondHead Beach Resort, guests can discover sailboat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, a fishing pier and top-rated golf courses. Many local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.DiamondHead Resort also provides many on-site activities and amenities, including a fitness center, movie rentals and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy fresh seafood at the on-site Chloës restaurant.Guest accommodations at the DiamondHead are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including private screened balconies. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access as well as a dining area with table and chairs.
- I like the location and the lounge in pool area. I also liked the free bike rental and karaoke.
Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby.
The bathroom decor had been redone and was spacious and lovely.
- Location and cleanliness of the property. Very nice place for the money.
- View of gulf were great. Rooms were spacious. Beach was nice. Pool was nice. Bar orices were very reasonable.
- The pool was warm. Food was great. View from room was beautiful. Friendly staff.
Pierview Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierview Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Pierview Hotel and Suites, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles away.
- We loved that it was right on the beach and the view.
- Location, Location, Location. Right next to Pier and Time Square. 2-5 minute walk everywhere. Never turned on rental car. Also plenty of room at beach with umbrella rental right there. House Bloody Mary at Salty Crab next door started everyday and never had a bad dish there. Rooms little small but knew that going in as reccommended by brother-in-law. And you can tell they are putting back into it. Bathroom updated and pool in good shape.
- Nothing, room was so dirty I could not walk barefoot without washing my feet. Bugs in the tub, hairs in the sink. Clock didn’t work, and commode leaked. The building was very colorful on the outside but inside was another story. Would not recomend this to anyone.
- The location was perfect very close for walking to food and shops. the beach was great very busy if you wanted quiet alone space you had to walk down the beach quite a ways
- Great location. Few steps to beach. Easy access to restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful.
GullWing Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, steps from beautiful beaches, this condominium-style property offers spacious accommodations, and an unrivaled location, complete with many of the comforts of home.The GullWing Beach Resort provides guests with a variety of modern conveniences, including in-room washers and dryers, fully-equipped kitchens and DVD players, complete with movie rentals from the front desk.Guests will find a variety of recreational activities at the Gullwing as well as in the surrounding area. Take a stroll along the beach, play a game on the tennis courts, or enjoy deep-sea fishing.
Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Airlines could learn some ways to deal with the public by watching these
- We loved the location and the beach. The condo was a great size for our family and the view is amazing.
- Very kind of the management to give us the bottle of champagne, the souvenier glasses, and the wedding card. A very nice touch!
- The layout of the condo was excellent and it was furnished very well. The location of the facility on the island was excellent. We had a wonderful time.
- Absolutely fantastic service and very accommodating check-in. We love those rooms location and its proximity to the beach. The staff was great the amenities are great everything was exactly as we’d hoped for.
- Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Pointe Estero Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fort Myers Beach, 15 miles from Fort Myers, Pointe Estero Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Pointe Estero Resort, and Sanibel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Staff was very helpful
Pool was warm( nice ) in Mid Feb, and very clean.
Great Restaurants nearby, 1/2 mile away.
Hot tub didn’t work one night but they had it fixed the next day.
View was great! Screened in large balcony was used for meals/ lounging when clloudy. Photo below is from an ” ocean view” room.
- The master bathroom was wonderful and so relaxing. Everything was clean and so nice. The staff was excellent, courteous, and quickly took care of requests.
Proximity to the beach, staff was so helpful and friendly! They remembered us from day to day, (big plus)!
Landscaping was well manicured and cared for! Pool and hot tub, very nice. I would stay over and over again! The views from our room were spectacular.
- This south side of the island is very quiet with less traffic. The CVS and Publix are both within walking distance.
Best part about Pointe Estero is the location. Fort Myers beach in general is awesome and this is the most beautiful and quiet part of the beach.
It is great that Fort Myers Beach is so far south. The arctic cold blasts in the winter do not impact Fort Myers as much as they impact the Orlando or Tampa areas.
Also, the young brunette lady who worked in the afternoons was very friendly. My wife and I enjoyed talking to her.
The Master bathroom was very nice and an exception to the general apartment. The walk in shower with a great view on the bay was perfect.
The swimming pool was heated and clean. It was a big joy to swim in it.
- Staff was very helpful
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
- Grounds,proximity of Beech,Pool etc good,staff helpfull and freindly
- The location of the hotel and its proximity to the beach (steps away), made this stay a good one. The room was acceptable though a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable, but a few more pillows would have been a plus (only three were present). Breakfast was satisfactory, with both hot and cold foods offered.
Sandpiper Gulf Resort
This Florida beachfront resort is less than 2 miles from Florida pre-history at Mound House. Guests can enjoy 2 pools and gas grills during their stay at Sandpiper Gulf Resort.All the guest rooms feature a full kitchen, dining area, and sofa bed. Some rooms also include a pool view or an ocean view.Sandpiper Gulf Resort features free Wi-Fi, a business center, and on-site water sports rentals. A laundromat is available for added convenience.Guests will be 7 miles from the canoeing, kayaking, and wildlife of Lovers Key State Park and 16 miles from Edison Ford Estates. Times Square in downtown Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles away.
- It was right on the beach with two pools. The kitchenette was an added bonus. So nice to eat breakfast and lunch in the room without having to go out to a restaurant.
- Overall effort of staff to maintain its quality. Its beach, view. Surprised that the poolside rooms have beach view as well.
We traveled with our 8 and 4 year old, we had an ocean view room on the 1st floor next to the kids pool. The room was spotless upon arrival, the kitchenette had everything we needed for 4 people. The front desk was super friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the kids heated pool and the free beach towels; the wristband key entry was awesome. Publix is just 5 min drive down the road which was great.
I have nothing but good things to say about our stay and I would highly recommend this hotel. If you like the hustle and bustle of a very busy place I wouldn’t recommend this hotel though. We do not like crowded places so it was heaven to us.
- It was very clean. Right on a beautiful beach. There was a mix up in the room we booked. Bonnie took care of us best she could.
- Excellent room with a wonderful ocean view. Very clean and comfy with great facilities for all the family to enjoy. We wished we were staying longer but there is always next time.
Outrigger Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Located on a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is 23 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers 2 on-site restaurants and a tiki bar.Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are included in every room at the Outrigger Beach Resort. Decorated in tropical hues, all the rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and safety deposit box. In addition, studios are equipped with a full kitchen and a microwave.Guests can swim in the ocean or the beachfront pool at Outrigger Beach Resort. The Deckside Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Charley’s Boathouse Grill specializes in prime rib and fresh seafood.Lovers Key State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Outrigger Beach Resort.
- Close to 7-11, movie theatre, restaurants, nice entertainment & bar
- Bed was ok. I like a mattress that is hard like board.
- remodeled rooms were very nice, facility was quiet. Proximity to beach was great.
- The pool and Tiki Bar were nice though often very crowded. But that’s to be expected in February with all the tourists. The beach access was very nice.
- Everyone was so friendly and nice. We felt like we were staying with old friends! Also we never had to leave the resort. Everything we needed was onsite
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is located in Fort Myers Beach, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Naples is 24 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort, and Sanibel is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was a nice factor and I enjoyed all the amenities that were offered right from the resort.
- An excellent choice at Ft Myers Beach especially for families. Rooms are comfortable with fantastic views of the beach and screened in terraces. Both restaurants are quite good. The main pool is definitely family oriented but there is also a more sedate pool nearby and the beach is immediately accessible. They have a great set up for the beach with access to the hotel and food and beverage service. Good services, including top knotch towels, waterproof wristbands that act as keys and charge cards and easy check in and check out. Relatively easy access to the main strip at Ft. Myers beach via a free trolley.
- Breakfast, beach, beach chairs, drink service on beach
- The facility was just far enough away from downtown! Great pools and pool bar. Breakfast was fantastic and the facilities were very clean.
- Beautiful place, and the staff were great. The view from our room was amazing !
Caribbean Beach Club
Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, Caribbean Beach Club is in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Fish Tale Marina is a quarter mile from the resort.Cable TV and air conditioning are included in each accommodations. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also provided. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A hot tub and barbecue facilities are available the Florida Beach Club for guests to enjoy in addition to fishing. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.Lovers Key State Park is a short drive from the resort. The Beach Theater is just under 1 miles from the Florida resort. Matanzas Pass Preserve is 4 miles away.
- Kind of throwback, old school vibe. Great staff and hassle free. If you like it simple, this is your place.
- CBC is well off the “strip”, so it’s a lot more peaceful (which is exactly what we were looking for). Pool was as pictured, hot tub was nice too, you literally walk across their pier to the beach.
- Mary at the Front Desk was excellent! Right on the beach, the heated pool and hot tub were a life saver as the weather was a little chilly and my kids wanted to swim! Everyone was very friendly.
- The apartments was great; clean, all facilities you need whilst on holiday. The beach is literally on the doorstep. No beach chairs but towels provided. Lots of parking.
- The room was not cleaned well. Bathroom, sheets and bedding looked and smelled not clean. The pillows were flat and smelly. The bead spread was stained and the pillow shams were down right dirty. The air conditioning units had black moldy spots on fenders and vent filters dirty. As a result, the rooms smelled moldy while running the air. I have stayed here in the past and felt the cleanliness was better in the past. This place can afford to pay for better maintenance. I don’t think I will be back. I love the location but it needs to be clean.
Top Resorts In Fort Myers Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fort Myers Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!