10 Best Resorts To Stay In Forest Beach South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Forest Beach South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Forest Beach South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Forest Beach South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Forest Beach South Carolina. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Forest Beach South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Forest Beach South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Forest Beach South Carolina:
Coral Reef Resort
This gated Hilton Head Island, South Carolina community features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Guests at the property are 1 miles from the beach and 6 miles from Adventure Cove water park.Free wired internet, a full kitchen, and a separate sitting area are featured in all apartments at Coral Reef Resort. A washing machine and tumble dryer are provided in each unit for added convenience.Guests can rent a bike and cruise along the on-site bike paths. Free parking is available on site at this Hilton Head Island Coral Reef Resort as well.The property is 3 miles from Action Watersport and 5 miles from Harbour Town Lighthouse Museum. The Arts Center of Coastal Carolina is 6 miles away.
- It was clean, staff was great, extra activities and concierge were awesome. Pools were perfect.
- We loved the room it was amazing. Plus each unit has a designated parking spot which helps eliminate fighting over spots!
- The location is great. This was our second time staying here with our grandson. The beach is private for all that stay here which is great.
- we loved the location and easy access to the beach. the facility had more than enough room.
- The unit we had was right across from the pool, very convenient for lunches, and was very spacious.
Waterside by Spinnaker Resorts
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on Hilton Head Island, this resort is just 2 blocks from the beach and features 2 outdoor pools, a hot tub, and a children’s area. Free WiFi is available.Condos at Waterside Resort by Spinnaker feature a private balcony. They have a full kitchen, a living room, and a dining area.Waterside Resort offers barbecue facilities and an activity center with a ping pong table.The Shipyard Golf Club is 1.1 miles from the Spinnaker Waterside Resort. Waterside offers customized private adventures and is 8.1 miles away.
Spinnaker properties on Hilton Head Island are beautifully maintained, in great locations, and well staffed with helpful caring people that go out of their way to make your stay the best possible. I was VERY impressed with the customer service and response to any of my queries. They gave me what I asked for in unit location, etc. NO complaints. Wonderful stay.
You get SO much more compared to booking a hotel room, and pay about the same. I wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else on Hilton Head.
- The location was perfect. The property is a little older but it was clean and we felt safe there. The condo was spacious and right around the corner from the beach.
- Having 2 bikes come with the rental was a surprise plus. Love the pool, hot tub, closeness to the beach.
- Location was nice and you could walk to the center. Nice pool area.
- The size of apartments was great. The pool outside our apartments was just down the stairs, so very easy to get too. The Main pool was more crowded and didn’t go there. . Plenty of dishes were supplied. On site activities you could partake in. The location was good to get to Coligny plaza/park. Light burnt out in guest BR, called the desk and came and fixed it within minutes. Free trolley service to get to beach/ shops/restaurants. Just tips only. Full size washer /dryer. Great water pressure in showers.
- Spinnaker properties on Hilton Head Island are beautifully maintained, in great locations, and well staffed with helpful caring people that go out of their way to make your stay the best possible. I was VERY impressed with the customer service and response to any of my queries. They gave me what I asked for in unit location, etc. NO complaints. Wonderful stay.
Sonesta Resort – Hilton Head Island
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Directly on the beach, Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is 10 minutes from Shelter Cove Marina and The Mall at Shelter Cove. Guests can enjoy on-site dining options and free Wi-Fi.All spacious rooms have either private balconies or patios with views of the resort or Atlantic Ocean. A flat-screen cable TV and small refrigerator are also provided.Hotel guests can appreciate a 24-hour business center and fitness center. Sonesta Resort guests have access to 2 swimming pools and a full service spa. A shuttle through Shipyard Plantation is provided.Light, seasonal lunch fare is served poolside at Sweet Cane Bar and Grille. Heyward’s restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Bayley’s Bar and Terrace features a full bar.Van Der Meer Tennis and Shipyard Golf Course are adjacent to this Hilton Head Island hotel. Coligny Plaza and Sea Pines Forest Preserve are 2 miles away.
- The hotel is very well located, close to a nice beach. Staff is overall very friendly (we just hade one issue with the first attendand but that was quickly resolved). Gardens are well maintained. We were upgraded to a garden view room and its view was pleasant.
- I liked the people who worked there. They were very friendly and always helpful
- Very good location. Beautiful swimming pool with water at pleasant temperature. Very clean.
- Everything! love being so close to the beach. I caught a special and it was well worth it. the resort the more than what i expected..
- The grounds were beautiful with fire pits, hammock, heated pool, and locked gates around the pools.
Carolina Club by Spinnaker Resorts
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Carolina Club by Spinnaker Resorts is located in Hilton Head Island in the region of South Carolina, just 21 miles from Savannah. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Tybee Island is 13 miles from Carolina Club by Spinnaker Resorts, and Beaufort is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coral Sands Resort
Featuring an outdoor seasonal swimming pool and waterpark, this resort is a 15-minute drive from Adventure Cove. A seasonal poolside bar is also available.Each room provides a balcony, cable TV with a DVD player, a microwave, a refrigerator, coffee-making facilities, and an oven at Coral Sands Resort Hilton Head Island. A washing machine and dryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center at Hilton Head Island Coral Sands Resort. BBQ facilities are available on site. Free parking is available.Palmetto Bay Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive from the resort. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina is 4 miles from Coral Sands Resort Hilton Head Island.
- The large 1 bedroom was beautiful and spacious. Everything you could possibly need was in the unit.
- The while property was just excellent. Love this place
- Beautiful resort close to the ocean and very clean and comfortable
- The property is well kept. The atmosphere inside and out is very welcoming and relaxing. My friends raved about it all weekend. We loved the hot tub and lazy river.
the pool with lazy river.
the layout of the complex. it was private and yet convenient.
The Cottages by Spinnaker Resorts
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, The Cottages by Spinnaker Resorts is located in Hilton Head Island in the region of South Carolina, just 21 miles from Savannah. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Tybee Island is 12 miles from The Cottages by Spinnaker Resorts, and Beaufort is 19 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Port O’ Call Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Port O’ Call Resort is located in Hilton Head Island, just 21 miles from Savannah. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Tybee Island is 12 miles from Port O’ Call Resort, and Beaufort is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 27 miles from Port O’ Call Resort.
No reviews yet.
Shipyard by Spinnaker Resorts
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.These Hilton Head Island villas are located among 11.8 miles of bicycle paths and a short walk from the beach. An outdoor pool is available and the villas include full kitchens.Shipyard Resorts by Spinnaker provides each villa with fully equipped kitchens. The villas also contain a washing machine, a dryer, and a dishwasher.Barbecue facilities are available on site at the Spinnaker Shipyard Resorts.Shipyard Resorts is 6.2 miles from the Coastal Discovery Museum. Shelter Cove Mall Shopping Center is 3 miles away.
- The facility was beautiful. Although there were some problems, ie. the blind was broken, there was a small indentation on the wall, the handle was missing on the sauna tub which did not work. We called, notified them about the issues, immediately a service technician was dispatched and the tub was made operational. You can be assured, when concerns are brought to their attention, it is handle immediately. Great service! kudos to Ms. Jillian at the front desk.
- We loved everything. The perfect home away from home!!
- Facility was clean and comfortable. Everything needed was there.
- We were upgraded from a 2BR unit to a 3BR unit. It was right across from the heated pool which was 90 degrees! The kids loved playing at the pool most of the time and that was fine because the ocean water was not too warm yet although we spent 1 day at the ocean jumping waves. The bike path down to the beach was right out our door. The unit came with 2 bikes! We loved the supply of beach towels! Gas grills at the pool and playground were awesome!
- Open, spacious townhouse. Beds were very comfortable. Good, convenient location.
Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations is located in Hilton Head Island, just 20 miles from Savannah.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tybee Island is 11 miles from Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton , and Beaufort is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Pillows too hard for us (my favorite is Hampton’s bedding} Maybe you should try a new supplier
- The only recommendation I would have is installing an exhaust fan in bathrooms
- Excellent accommodation. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Modern finishes and proximity to beach and attractions.
- Great family resort. Clean and spacious rooms! Very friendly staff we will definitely visit again!!
Marriott’s Grande Ocean
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. On Hilton Head Island, this beachfront South Carolina hotel features 2 outdoor pools. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.Each room at this hotel features a full kitchen. Flat-screen TVs, separate dining areas and private balconies are also available in rooms at Marriott’s Grande Ocean hotel.A spa, fitness center and business center are all available on site at Marriott’s Grande Ocean. Tennis and golf facilities are also on site.The Marketplace Deli is on site and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The seasonal pool bar is open for lunch.Hilton Head Island Airport is 10 miles from this hotel. Guests are also a 21-minute drive from Pickney Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- This resort is amazing. We will definitely be staying there again….. when it’s warmer ☺️
Very comfortable mattress and pillows
Many great seafood restaurants on the island!
Beach, dunes AND lots of tree lined streets and roads.
Highest owner return to home resort of any Marriott/timeshare.
- Room was nicely furnished & comfortable. Property was beautiful.
- Kitchen was well-equipped. Heating system worked well. Comfortable beds.
- The villa was very pretty and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay!
Top Resorts In Forest Beach South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Forest Beach South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Forest Beach South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Forest Beach South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!