10 Best Resorts To Stay In Fisher Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fisher Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fisher Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fisher Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fisher Island Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fisher Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fisher Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Fisher Island Florida:
Fisher Island Club and Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Fisher Island Club and Hotel is located in Miami in the region of Florida, just 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. The resort has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and South Beach’s Art Deco district, this elegant all-suite hotel boasts an unrivaled beachfront location along with exceptional amenities and luxurious accommodations.The Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach is surrounded by some of Miami’s most popular sites. Numerous world-famous restaurants, luxury shopping and an exciting nightlife can be found only steps away. The Miami Convention Center as well as Miami International Airport are also located nearby.All of the spacious suites at the South Beach Bentley Hilton are equipped with state-of-the-art furnishings, including kitchens or kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the spacious pool, relax on the beach in comfy beach chairs, or take advantage of the on-site hair dresser.
- Great location right on the beach. Nice for walks on the beach or to the pier and marina. Especially liked having a kitchen in the room. The grocery store was walking distance so easy to stock up.
- We chose this hotel because our flight home was cancelled. Expensive for the time we spent here. Staff helpful and courteous. I loved being so close to the beach even thought it was the coldest weather in 2 years. Beach staff were very pleasant! My only problem was the the mattress was very uncomfortable.
- Staff very friendly! Great restaurant. Perfect location. Huge rooms.
- hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with all our needs.
- The Staff were amazing, Menanja the Bartender make the best drinks, which was the highlight of our stay. Easy access to the beach and we were within walking distance of the places we previewed before coming. I arrived on my flight way early but was allowed to us the amenities and in addition to that I also got an early checkin.
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Kimpton Angler’s Hotel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 1,650 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The location was good. Short walk to shops and restaurants, Ocean Dr.
And the beach only 2 blocks away. The facilities were nice, pool was
clean and heated. The 3 story bungalow they ended up putting us in was
very spacious and comfortable.
- third time i’ve stayed at this hotel its clean quiet and the staff is fantastic !!!!
- All of the staff were excellent. They were all friendly and helpful
- There was nothing that I liked about this property.
- The room was great and they offered free wine tasting in the evening.
- The location was good. Short walk to shops and restaurants, Ocean Dr.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Loews Miami Beach Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The location, cleanliness, and staff made it a dream come true.
Preston’s Market buffet breakfast
Smell of lobby
- The entire experience was excellent. Starting with Ekaterina when my daughter and I checked in. She was knowledgeable and efficient. The pool and beach staff were also pleasant and helpful. The hotel was clean and well maintained . We had a fantastic mother and daughter vacation!!
The hotel is quite nice, perfect locations, clean and tasteful rooms, from my room (950) I had a very nice ocean view.
Excellent breakfast outside overlooking pool and ocean was great – plus great service people
- The resort pass with the banana boat ride was a great, unexpected bonus. Amazing location, we strolled everywhere we wanted to visit and straight in front of the beach.
Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Royal Palm South Beach Miami.
- Location was great. The beach access and chairs were great. Staff very helpful and kind
- Loved the ocean view, balcony a little small though
- Only good thing is the location. Few minutes walk to all the gimmicky south beach restaurants. The spacious King Suite. And dining area in our room.
- Just steps to the beach with complimentary beach chairs and towels. View from hotel of South Beach was beautiful. Bellmen were very nice and helpful. Staff was accommodating. Room was pretty, clean and very comfortable. Hot tub had a heating issue for our first 2 days, but was fixed and hot on day 3. Location to restaurants, shops and entertainment was the best; all within walking distance. Overall, we would stay again and were very happy there.
- Great location pool and liked the ice water available. Loved having bicycles available. Door men were very nice.
South Seas Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This boutique Art Deco hotel is right on the Atlantic Ocean in Miami Beach, Florida. It provides direct beach access, free Wi-Fi, and a poolside, Polynesian-style café.The rooms at South Seas Hotel are decorated in neutral colors with bright accents. They feature a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Each bathroom includes organic toiletries and bathrobes.Guests can relax by the outdoor pool or on a hammock in the palm tree garden. A hot breakfast is available each morning. Pilikia café and bar is located next to the pool and serves a unique beverage and cocktail menu.Miami Beach Convention Center and the Jackie Gleason Theater are 1 block from this beachfront hotel. Lincoln Road Mall is one-half mile from South Seas and Port Of Miami is a 15-minute drive away.
Great, great location, out the back of hotel onto the beach, fantastic pool.
Good room, friendly staff.
- Valet parking was a bit expensive but provided a good service.
- The pool area is really nice, with hammocks and one jump to the nice beach.
- Location great and for a 3 Star hotel it is well equipped clean and staff helpful. Pool area v nice and easy access to boardwalk and beach .Breakfast included and reasonable choice but only one cereal ( not being picky just think there could be a few different ones) Bar staff, cocktails and food great . This place hits above its weight ! Would go again .
- Staff was amazing. We had an extra charge on the bill and the staff member corrected the issue immediately.
- Great, great location, out the back of hotel onto the beach, fantastic pool.
Shelborne South Beach
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Shelborne South Beach is located 1 miles from the heart of Miami’s iconic Art Deco District and 2 minutes’ drive from the Miami Beach Convention Center.All accommodations feature a cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some rooms feature ocean views, a microwave, and a small refrigerator.The Shelborne South Beach offers guests free property-wide Wi-Fi and access to an outdoor pool and hot tub. Meeting and banquet facilities, including 5 conference rooms, with catering are also available.Drinks or snacks are available from the pool bar. French bistro restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The hotel is 4 minutes’ walk from Bass Museum of Art and 4.5 miles from AmericanAirlines Arena. Miami city centre is 16 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location. Many restaurants within walking distance and easy access to the beach.
- The personnel were great considering the issues they have to work with
- We were upgraded to at town house during construction. The omelette station cook Katia was a doll. All staff real nice
- The staff were all amazing and very helpful especially Kyle who could not do enough for us and made us very welcome
Nice and spacious room with a good ac (not to loud, not to windy).
Location was spot on.
W South Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, W South Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from W South Beach.
- Everything pretty perfect. But unbelievably expensive
- Room was great with a beautiful view of the beach and the city , first class
– beautiful big room, great bed, big bathroom (stain on carpet)
– large pool
– friendly staff
- GREAT LOCATION BEAUTIFUL VIEWS UPSCALE ROOMS WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH THE STAFF AND FROM DESK ARE SO SWEET AND ATTENTIVE WAS A GREAT STAY I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND REVISIT AGAIN.
- The team performed its best. The pool management sorted my issue right away, everyone was so helpful and guest oriented. Though I traveled alone I felt so welcome. Great management in real life. Thank you!
The Setai, Miami Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Setai, Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.6 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from The Setai, Miami Beach.
- Great rainfall shower with handshower, size of room, slipers and robe, flip flops and bav for the beach, full service at the beah with chairs and umbrella, check in experience, made the room 2 or 3 times a day, free water and coffee in room. Good AC. Quietness in rooms. The courtyard. Valet parkig
- All the staff were courteous and very helpful. It was my husband’s birthday and they provided a cake which was appreciated.
- The service at the beach was very good, the breakfast was good ( for 54$ / person is unfortunately overpriced). They bring bottles of water when they are doing the turndown service which is good because if you would drink the bottle of water from the minibar you will be charged 10$ for It. 🙂
The stuff was TOP noch! The hotel is traquil gem in the middle of hustle-Bustl Miami Beach.
Music, aura of this hotel is just relaxing and you cam feel yourself 5 star guest there!
I am not 1st time staying in this hotel amd I would deffenetly coning back!
- Hotel was good location – great breakfast and room was comfortable. We had a problem with our shower and the hotel were quick to resolve the problem and very accommodating.
Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Mid-Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 2.7 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Westgate South Beach Miami Ocean.
- The hotel is located right on the boardwalk. Family friendly hotel. The staff wa awesome.
- The hotel was on the beach and our room was nice …The Miami Westgate location is small and does not give breakfast to anyone but on Wednesday
- Location and beach access was great. The grounds were beautiful and the fellow who provided the activities,barbecue etc was excellent
Heated pool, play area for kids in yard, BBQ available for use.
Full kitchens in rooms. Valet staff was awesome.
Location to beach and boardwalk as well as being just off the craziness of ocean drive and south beach.
Check in – was quick and easy. Booking confirmation showed a lower price on valet than they give (must have been a typo) but there was no fuss. I presented the email and it was done.
Service – anything needed for the room was promptly brought up. Valet was very quick.
Wow – we had to unexpectedly check out at midnight rather than 10am so we were given a small refund back.
Beach – so close! And the boardwalk is beautiful. The beach is very clean and kept up.
Top Resorts In Fisher Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fisher Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fisher Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fisher Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!