10 Best Resorts To Stay In Femés Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Femés Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Femés Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Femés Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Femés Lanzarote. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Femés Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Femés Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Femés Lanzarote:
Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca
One of our top picks in Yaiza.Located in the district of Playa Blanca, Gran Castillo Tagoro Family & Fun Playa Blanca offers luxurious accommodations with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Set in a Moorish-style building, it features 11 pools, including a children’s pool with slides. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The property also features a spacious kids’ club, called Castleland, with different activities for children, including babisitting services and a bedroom for children.Featuring a terrace with views of the sea or the surroundings, the rooms have a furnished balcony or terrace, satellite TV and air conditioning. Some rooms include a hydromassage shower.The property offers a variety of restaurants, including an international buffets and Italian and Oriental cuisine, plus an adults-only restaurant. There are also 4 bars in the complex, including an adults-only bar and a sports bar.The VitaNova Spa has an indoor hydromassage pool and offers a range of treatments. There is also a gym and hairdressers, and a 5D movie theater. The resort offers different packages for spa treatments for adults only.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the center of Las Coloradas Marina. Lanzarote’s airport is 12 mi away.
- The staff was REALLY friendly, hotel was clean, lots of choice at the buffet, you can take a nice walk from the hotel to the harbour. The hotel has 7 pools and some are heated. The Gym is also nice and clean.
- The hotel was spotless. Friendly efficient staff. Animation team were brilliant
- Amazing and loving staff! Fantastic food! Everything was just perfect!
- Loved this place. Hotel facilities were fab. Everything clean. Great pools, great room, great food. Really good to go to properly switch off and do nothing.
- Staff extremelly friendly, good kids entertainment
Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote is located next to Lanzarote’s Marina Rubicón Port and 2,950 feet from Playa Blanca. It offers 5 swimming pools, a spa and a gym. Free WiFi is available throughout.All large, air-conditioned rooms at the Volcán Hotel have a separate seating area. They offer views of the marina or the pool and gardens. Satellite TV is provided in all units. The hotel features an adults-only area called Club Volcán, with exclusive rooms offering special treatments and services.The hotel has 4 restaurants, serving a range of international food. There is also a poolside bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Lanzarote’s spa features a hot tub, a water bubble bed and Turkish bath. You can also use nearby tennis and paddle courts for free.Hotel THe Volcán Lanzarote is 6.2 mi from Timanfaya National Park and 30 minutes away from the international airport of Arrecife.
- Everything – the hotel was amazing, the staff were so friendly and the rooms were fabulous. Couldn’t recommend this hotel enough.
- It’s a great hotel we’ve had a great time
- The staff’seautiful attention to detail in all areas,
- Room was really spacious and we enjoyed relaxing in lots of different areas around the hotel.
- Been before so knew what to expect. Adults only perks are excellent.
Alondra Villas y Suites
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Set in a large garden, Alondra Villas y Suites features private outdoor swimming pools and furnished sun terraces. They also offer free Wi-Fi, parking and stylish kitchens with dishwashers.Each villa and suite at the Alondra has 2 or 3 marble bathrooms, with a whirlpool bath and shower. They each also include a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.Alondra Villas y Suites´ spa and wellness center, Kalma, offers a range of massages and beauty treatments.The villas and suites have a quiet location in Puerto del Carmen, in the south of Lanzarote. A 1640 ft² garden surrounds the villas and suites and the beach is within walking distance.
- Quiet relaxing clean villa except for large bangs (louder than fireworks) in the evening. Cleaners good
- This property is stunning. The inside of the villa was great, the private pool top notch. Great staff and lovely set-up.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The tablet issued to each villa is highly convenient for communicating with the reception staff and for other information. The villas are spacious and well maintained.
- Alondra Villas was exactly what we needed. It was in a quiet location, but a short walk from the local amenities. Staff left you alone, but were there when you needed them. Everything was clean. Maid service was great. The pool was ideal for my little boy to gain his confidence and I would have no hesitation recommending them or returning.
- The villa was amazing. So clean and beautifully furnished. Pool was fab. We had breakfast included which was lovely. Really great choice from hot cooked breakfast to cold meats, cereals, pastries and fruit
Apartments at Caybeach Sun are located beside the beach in Playa Blanca and are set around a series of fantastic open-air pools and landscaped gardens with palm trees – enjoy playing on the tennis courts.Each of these bright and airy Cay Beach Apartments has 1 or 2 bedrooms. You can cook up a feast in the well-equipped kitchen and then dine with friends.Soak up the glorious sunshine which Lanzarote enjoys the majority of the year and then cool off in one of 2 pools. Children will have fun and make friends in the children’s play area and in their own, separate pool.Let yourself be entertained by the Cay Beach Sun Lanzarote’s fantastic entertainment program with activities for all the family.Stay outdoors and active with a game of tennis and then relax with a drink from the poolside bar. You can also enjoy a light snack from the bar.Enjoy a good book or an afternoon siesta in the pleasant shade of the Cay Sun Beach’s palm trees.
- Lots of sun beds at the pool, 4 swimming pools, nice food at the restaurant.
- Great for kids. Slides and pools were great fun. Mini disco in the evenings was good for kids but a bit repetitive!
- The swimming pools were nice, especially the indoor one.
- Location close to beach and village centre for shops & restaurants
The option of a room in a quiet location or else more central in the heart of activities.
Friendly desk staFflint.
Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive 24 hours
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Set on Las Coloradas Beach, Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort offers all-inclusive services 24 hours a day. It features 3 outdoor pools, free WiFi, a spa, and rooms with balconies with views of the sea, Lobos Island and Fuerteventura.Each room at Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive has a satellite TV and air conditioning. Safes and mini-bars are available to rent.Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive has 5 bars and a chill-out terrace with views of Fuerteventura and Los Lobos Islands. On-site restaurants include an international buffet, a pizzeria, an oriental/tex-mex restaurant and a poolside snack bar.The spa includes hot tubs, Finnish saunas and Turkish baths. There is also an on-site gym, a mini-golf course and a multipurpose sports pitch.The hotel staff organize sports, activities and evening entertainment. Children can enjoy the play area, children’s swimming pools and kids’ club.Located 1,950 feet from Papagayo Beach, the hotel is 2.5 mi from the fishing village of Playa Blanca. Timanfaya National Park is 12 mi away.
- The food was excellent and great quality, the chefs and waiting staff are amazing. The hotel is spotless and the rooms are maintained by the room service staff to a very high standard. We especially love the quietness, with 900 staying that’s amazing in itself, with 3 pools, 24 hour food and drink its a dream hotel. Not a hotel for kids, which is exactly why we have stayed here for the last 2 years and will continue to do so.
- I really liked how the property was close distance to all the shops and Playa Blanca beach. You basically didn’t have to leave the property if you didn’t have to.
The location was great, the free shuttle into town was perfect, and the staff was very very nice. The atmosphere of the resort was very relaxing and if it weren’t for the minuses, we would definitely return to a Sandos and this Sandos again.
The drinks were not high quality but were very enjoyable with a special thanks for the mimosas at the reception desk. Fantastic and well appreciated.
- Perfect trip to go with your family or to clear your mind.
- After bailing out on a local villa due to poor maintenance, we loved our 2 days at this resort
Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Set in the Playa Blanca area of southern Lanzarote, Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo offers 5 swimming pools, a modern gym, and wellness center including a sauna, experience shower, and hot tub.All the hotel’s rooms are spacious and feature a terrace or a balcony. They also offer single beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone and bathtub or shower. Guests will find a hairdryer and free bathroom amenities. WiFi and a safety deposit box are available for a surcharge. A mini-bar is also available on request –except for the family rooms–.You can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a snack bar. A multipurpose athletic court, bicycle rental and two conference rooms are also featured.Playa Blanca Marina is just 10 minutes’ walk away, while the Marina Rubicon Shopping Center and the ferry to Fuerteventura are just 1.9 mi away. A supermarket can be found just 5 minutes’ walk away.
Exceptional willingness to facilitate requests
Opened dining hall and provided a buffet salad for our late arrival – we were massively impressed as there were only 6 of us and yet the service was still provided !
- The whole hotel experience was great especially the staff who were all very helpful and pleasant.
- Customer service, management of hotel and staff attitude towards ensuring enjoyable visit.
- All aspects of my visit were excellent. Staff food and facilities were well above average
There was a large choice of food for the Buffet Breakfast and Evening meal.
The staff were friendly and helpful even offering us access to a room after we had checked out and waiting for our transport to the Airport.
- Exceptional willingness to facilitate requests
Villas Las Marinas
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Villas with prívate swimming pools and mountain views are on offer at Villas Las Marinas, located just 1,650 feet from Papagayo Beach. It offers well-equipped accommodations with gardens.Each Marinas villa has simple décor with tiled flooring. There is a spacious living room with a dining area, which opens out onto a private terrace. Kitchens have a microwave, fridge and oven. Each one also has free Wi-Fi.Villas Las Marinas is set in Las Coloradas de Playa Blanca and less than 1.2 mi from its marina. There is a golf course 30 minutes’ drive away and staff at Las Marinas can arrange boat trips, watersports and car rental.Timanfaya National Park is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the villas, while Lanzarote Aiport is just 12 mi away.
Great location lovely and clean villa.
Everything you need in villa for a short holiday
- Apart from the weather!!!!! only negative surprise were 2 cockroaches…….I realise they are endemic but not what we are used to!!
- the location was perfect for us..three of us .right across from walk to uncrowded beautiful beach. location was quiet ..away from playa blanca .supermarket across the road …coffee shops and restaurants
Very close to Papagayo and an excellent restaurant, Casa Carlos.
The local shopping area was good value for money with a couple of lovely bars in it and one or two interesting shops too. The gin and tapas bar is nice, even if it is in a concrete centre, with a nice range of drinks and tapas. Very comfortable beds and sofas. The directions to find the accommodation were perfect.
- Beds very comfy,people in shops very friendly,staff off villas e.g. Cleaners very helpful and nice.
- Great location lovely and clean villa.
Lanzarote Green Villas
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Featuring villas with private swimming pools, Lanzarote Green Villas is set in a small complex in Playa Blanca, 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest beaches. Each pretty, whitewashed villa has a terrace with sun loungers, a dining area and a barbecue.Lanzarote Green Villas features bright décor and cooling tiled floors. The spacious living room has a sofa and flat-screen cable TV.The kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, oven, coffee maker and an electric hob. There is also a dining area here.Regular ferries to Fuerteventura leave from Playa Blanca Port, just over 0.6 mi from the villas. Lanzarote Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Very comfortable, clean house. It’s well maintained so looks like brand new. Nice balcony upstairs. Pool and pool area are large and pleasant. Kitchen is sufficiently equipped.
- It was so peaceful and such a high standard.Pablo could not do enough us.nothing was a problem.very secure and close to everything.we have even rebooked for next year.
- Nice and quiet independent villa. The interior was just fine and very clean. 800 m or so from the sea but not an issue. Very enjoyable stay. We found some gifts (bottle of wine etc.) at arrival.
- Villa was spacious and well appointed. We enjoyed the aspect and especially early sunshine in main upstairs bedroom. Pool was great. Storage excellent. Seating outside gave lots of options, with parasols too. Beds comfy.
- Great villa great place walkable to playa Blanca and harbour shop with in 10 min walk Everything was fantastic what ever we needed they helped
THB Tropical Island
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.THB Tropical Island is set 2,950 feet from Lanzarote’s Playa Dorada Beach. It has outdoor swimming pools, a spa and free public parking in front of the hotel.Apartments at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They have a full kitchen and a living area with TV. All the apartments have a balcony. Air conditioning is available from May to October.The THB Tropical Island has a hot tub, sauna and fitness center. There are also gardens, a tennis court and a football court. The hotel offers an entertainment program and children’s activities.The hotel has a bar, an Italian restaurant and a characteristic Spanish restaurant. Shows and entertainment are held in a large tent. There are many food and drink options in the nearby resort of Playa Blanca.The spectacular beaches of Papagayo are only 1.9 mi away.
- Location was excellent. Staff were very cordial. Rooms were clean. Beautiful garden. Activities for kids. Everything was just perfect. All the major attraction are in a range of 25 kms.
- Great adult pool area good gym and spa with very comfortable rooms.
- Clean, easy acess to many facilities and location around puerto blanca
- The staff is very friendly, the property is huge, has more pools than you can count, a supermarket well equiped, bars. The apartment we stayed in has a kitchen with microwave, fridge and stove. For families with kids this is a great plus. It’s very clean also. It’s a 15 min walk to the beach, but the hotel also provides 2 transfer buses to the beach per day. Overall a very nice experience, will chose it again.
- The premium apartment is modern and spacious definitely worth paying for and the TV had UK channels 1-5. The adult only pool is gorgeous plenty sunbeds and huge pool with 4 poster beds to chill on and private bar, and you get keycard for this with premium apartment. Playa Blanca town centre along the beach front is lovely 🙂
In a quiet resort 3 miles west of Puerto del Carmen, Costa Calero has 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa with a sauna. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beach.Costa Calero has elegant, air conditioned rooms, each decorated in bright colors. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and have a balcony with sea views. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner. The menu includes a variety of Canarian cuisines. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and one with live entertainment. Puerto Calero harbor and a promenade lined with bars and restaurants is just 1,000 feet from the hotel.There is an scuba diving center, Squalo Diving, at the hotel, and Lanzarote Golf Club is about a 15 minute drive away. Costa Calero is 8 miles from the Lanzarote Airport and about a 25 minute drive from Arrecife ferry port with regular departures to the island Gran Canaria.
- The staff were so friendly and really made our stay extra special. We turned up early and they held our bags and allowed us to use the facilities for the day until our room was ready. It was ready earlier than expected and we got a free upgrade which made our stay even more fantastic. I would really recommend this hotel, it’s beautiful inside and out.
- When we checked in we were given room 172. After unpacking we realised that we had been allocated a garden room after paying for see view room. I went back to reception to complain and after 10 mins they acknowledged that they knew we were supposed to have a sea view room. Why didn’t they say so at check in? They asked us to view another couple of rooms a second floor sea view without sea view and another room over the piano bar which wasn’t best. We stayed put but no refund or apologies. The hotel really needs another restaurant for a la carte. Staff really good and especially Michael on reception!
- Good hotel, excellent service. No room service as it is a very big hotel. The only problem we had was from preschool children in the room next door but one. Why the Hotel cannot give a wing of the hotel to families is a mystery. We would have stayed for a month next year, but because of the room noise have booked a Villa, sad really.
- We were at a wedding and have to say it was wonderful , staff, food everything just lovely, I would definitely recommend anyone wishing to marry there to go for it
- Fabulous hotel. We were attending a wedding there and one of us was in the bridal party. Staff were great. Facilities were all you could wish for. There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere all around. The pool set up is next level. You can choose saltwater or fresh water pools , whatever you want. So much to keep you entertained!
Top Resorts In Femés Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Femés Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Femés Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Femés Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!