10 Best Resorts To Stay In Estero Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Estero Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Estero Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estero Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estero Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Estero Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Estero Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Estero Florida:
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Located in Bonita Springs, 15 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The facilities mainly the pool area and restaurants were excellent
- Fairytale evening walk through the property. Excellent Salon. Large, quiet, comfortable room.
- Very nice property, secluded, nice grounds, good food, above average staff. The price we paid on booking.com was a value compared to the other highly rated properties that we visited on this vacation.
- It had a nice pool area and an excellent seafood restaurant
- The pool area was excellent! Adult pools to stay away from all of the splashing, but lots of fun for all of the “grown up children” in our group. we had great fun on the tube slide!
Outrigger Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Located on a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is 23 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers 2 on-site restaurants and a tiki bar.Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are included in every room at the Outrigger Beach Resort. Decorated in tropical hues, all the rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and safety deposit box. In addition, studios are equipped with a full kitchen and a microwave.Guests can swim in the ocean or the beachfront pool at Outrigger Beach Resort. The Deckside Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Charley’s Boathouse Grill specializes in prime rib and fresh seafood.Lovers Key State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Outrigger Beach Resort.
- Close to 7-11, movie theatre, restaurants, nice entertainment & bar
- Bed was ok. I like a mattress that is hard like board.
- remodeled rooms were very nice, facility was quiet. Proximity to beach was great.
- The pool and Tiki Bar were nice though often very crowded. But that’s to be expected in February with all the tourists. The beach access was very nice.
- Everyone was so friendly and nice. We felt like we were staying with old friends! Also we never had to leave the resort. Everything we needed was onsite
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- View from balcony was awesome! Bed was comfortable
- Had a great time. Beach was beautiful, the restaurants where great and service was excellent. We’re from Pittsburgh and we had a great experience.
- The hotel is right on beach, lots of food options, and Starbucks being onsite
- All rooms faced the beach. Great view. Beach was well taken care by staff. Rooms were clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Island view restaurant was one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. Food was so good and the staff were attentive. Great place to watch the sunset
- I love it, the ocean view, the cleaness of the room and the friendly staff
Pointe Estero Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fort Myers Beach, 15 miles from Fort Myers, Pointe Estero Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Pointe Estero Resort, and Sanibel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Staff was very helpful
Pool was warm( nice ) in Mid Feb, and very clean.
Great Restaurants nearby, 1/2 mile away.
Hot tub didn’t work one night but they had it fixed the next day.
View was great! Screened in large balcony was used for meals/ lounging when clloudy. Photo below is from an ” ocean view” room.
- The master bathroom was wonderful and so relaxing. Everything was clean and so nice. The staff was excellent, courteous, and quickly took care of requests.
Proximity to the beach, staff was so helpful and friendly! They remembered us from day to day, (big plus)!
Landscaping was well manicured and cared for! Pool and hot tub, very nice. I would stay over and over again! The views from our room were spectacular.
- This south side of the island is very quiet with less traffic. The CVS and Publix are both within walking distance.
Best part about Pointe Estero is the location. Fort Myers beach in general is awesome and this is the most beautiful and quiet part of the beach.
It is great that Fort Myers Beach is so far south. The arctic cold blasts in the winter do not impact Fort Myers as much as they impact the Orlando or Tampa areas.
Also, the young brunette lady who worked in the afternoons was very friendly. My wife and I enjoyed talking to her.
The Master bathroom was very nice and an exception to the general apartment. The walk in shower with a great view on the bay was perfect.
The swimming pool was heated and clean. It was a big joy to swim in it.
- Staff was very helpful
GullWing Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, steps from beautiful beaches, this condominium-style property offers spacious accommodations, and an unrivaled location, complete with many of the comforts of home.The GullWing Beach Resort provides guests with a variety of modern conveniences, including in-room washers and dryers, fully-equipped kitchens and DVD players, complete with movie rentals from the front desk.Guests will find a variety of recreational activities at the Gullwing as well as in the surrounding area. Take a stroll along the beach, play a game on the tennis courts, or enjoy deep-sea fishing.
Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Airlines could learn some ways to deal with the public by watching these
- We loved the location and the beach. The condo was a great size for our family and the view is amazing.
- Very kind of the management to give us the bottle of champagne, the souvenier glasses, and the wedding card. A very nice touch!
- The layout of the condo was excellent and it was furnished very well. The location of the facility on the island was excellent. We had a wonderful time.
- Absolutely fantastic service and very accommodating check-in. We love those rooms location and its proximity to the beach. The staff was great the amenities are great everything was exactly as we’d hoped for.
- Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.This Florida resort is in the center of Cape Coral. The Yacht Club Community Park Beach is 2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy an on-site tiki bar and restaurant.All rooms feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. This Cape Coral Dolphin Key Resort provides coffee-making facilities, as well. Select rooms include a sofa.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and a daily continental breakfast are provided to all guests throughout their stay. Evening entertainment is available from Wednesday through Sunday. A fitness center, bike rentals, and free on-site parking are available.The Tiki Hut Bar and Grill features classic Southern American fare, including homemade chili and alligator bites, for lunch and dinner. Happy hour menus vary daily.Guests are within 9 miles of several golf courses, including Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and Estero Bay Preserve State Park. The hotel is 19 miles from Miromar Outlets.
- The personnel at the desk were most helpful in locating things for us. The room was very clean. The breakfast was adequate, although southern Florida should offer more fruit. Music at the Tiki Bar was good.
- Nice Tiki bar. Many things to do within walking distance
- If you were going there to party, drink and swim..it would be ok..no shopping or sites to see nearby.. i will say rooms were clean.
The room was very nice, comfy, clean and nicely decorated. The patio area could have been a little cleaner and the breakfast was very poor.
The first day all they offered were carbohydrates and oranges no protein. Not even peanut butter for the toast.
The second day the same thing but they added liquid eggs that were cooked into little circles.
Not appealing at all, you could tell other guest felt the same way.
Also the dishes sat out for breakfast were not very clean.
The pool area was nice but much smaller that I had imagined from
Lovers Key Resort
Lovers Key Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a spa tub. Fort Myers is 16 miles away.The accommodation features a TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Naples is 19 miles from Lovers Key Resort, and Sanibel is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable. A/C worked well. Bed comfortable.
- The balcony views, close to beaches, our room was very spacious.
The wonderful restaurant facility adjacent!!!
Great bed and lots of pillows. Love it.
- The location doesn’t get any better. Flippers great service and food quality. The room was very comfortable
The restaurant, Flippers was the best thing about the resort.
Good view of the bay from the room.
Diamond Head Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated directly on the beach and offering spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with fully equipped kitchenettes, this Fort Myers Beach resort is close to activities, attractions and entertainment.In the area surrounding the DiamondHead Beach Resort, guests can discover sailboat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, a fishing pier and top-rated golf courses. Many local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.DiamondHead Resort also provides many on-site activities and amenities, including a fitness center, movie rentals and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy fresh seafood at the on-site Chloës restaurant.Guest accommodations at the DiamondHead are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including private screened balconies. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access as well as a dining area with table and chairs.
- I like the location and the lounge in pool area. I also liked the free bike rental and karaoke.
Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby.
The bathroom decor had been redone and was spacious and lovely.
- Location and cleanliness of the property. Very nice place for the money.
- View of gulf were great. Rooms were spacious. Beach was nice. Pool was nice. Bar orices were very reasonable.
- The pool was warm. Food was great. View from room was beautiful. Friendly staff.
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
- Grounds,proximity of Beech,Pool etc good,staff helpfull and freindly
- The location of the hotel and its proximity to the beach (steps away), made this stay a good one. The room was acceptable though a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable, but a few more pillows would have been a plus (only three were present). Breakfast was satisfactory, with both hot and cold foods offered.
Pierview Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierview Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Pierview Hotel and Suites, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles away.
- We loved that it was right on the beach and the view.
- Location, Location, Location. Right next to Pier and Time Square. 2-5 minute walk everywhere. Never turned on rental car. Also plenty of room at beach with umbrella rental right there. House Bloody Mary at Salty Crab next door started everyday and never had a bad dish there. Rooms little small but knew that going in as reccommended by brother-in-law. And you can tell they are putting back into it. Bathroom updated and pool in good shape.
- Nothing, room was so dirty I could not walk barefoot without washing my feet. Bugs in the tub, hairs in the sink. Clock didn’t work, and commode leaked. The building was very colorful on the outside but inside was another story. Would not recomend this to anyone.
- The location was perfect very close for walking to food and shops. the beach was great very busy if you wanted quiet alone space you had to walk down the beach quite a ways
- Great location. Few steps to beach. Easy access to restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful.
Top Resorts In Estero Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Estero Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Estero Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Estero Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!