10 Best Resorts To Stay In Esporles Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Esporles Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Esporles Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esporles Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esporles Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Esporles Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Esporles Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Esporles Majorca:
Lindner Golf Resort Portals Nous
Lindner Portals Nous is located within Mallorca’s Bendinat Golf Course, 3.1 mi from Palma. It offers a free spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free WiFi.The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous has colonial-style décor, with African influences. It is surrounded by extensive gardens and terraces, ideal for relaxing.The spa features 2 saunas, a Turkish bath, sunbeds and experience showers. Treatments are available for an extra charge.Overlooking the golf course or swimming pool, each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a seating area. A bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer are included in the bathroom.The Lindner Portals Nous Resort’s restaurants serve gourmet international and Mediterranean-style cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.Free private parking is offered at the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous. Palma and the Porti Pi Shopping Center can be reached in 10 minutes by car or bus.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room large and bright, balcony lovely to have in the winter sun. Cannot think of any downsides at the moment. Breakfast choice incredible. Dinner very good quality and tasty.
Location is perfect.
An aerodrom organization to keeping birds away from customers at breakfast time, amazing way, an eagle lady.
Excellent geographical situation, very quiet, in a beautiful site. Spacious and very well arranged room. In a cosy decor, very pleasant atmosphere.
Not at the seaside but the hotel offers at anytime shuttles to the beach as well as to the Bendinat golf course.
Very good wifi connection, both inside and outside. Very nice hotel staff.
Beautiful hotel zthis is our second stay
Spotlessly clean luxury hotel
Rooms spacious and well equipped
Clean towels daily in room and for poolside use
Outside pool area relaxing with plenty of sun beds
Staff very friendly and courteous
Short taxi ride into Port
Europe Playa Marina
Offering direct access to the sea between Cala Contesa and Es Fortí, this seafront hotel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Rooms at Europe Playa Marina enjoy sea views.The Europe Playa Marina is just a 15-minute drive from central Palma. Palma Airport is 25 minutes away.Rooms feature bright, Mediterranean-style decoration and include a private balcony. They come with satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A safe is available at an extra cost.Europe Playa Marina also has a table tennis table. The poolside La Taberna offers light meals. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace of the Pergola Bar. Free WiFi is provided in the pool bar area.
- It was a very clean property. Great views great food!! Staff is extremely nice and helpful. We had the BEST stay at Europe playa marina Mallorca. Most definilty we will be back!
- Great view from our room, close to water, excellent breakfast and dinner, room was modern and comfy, staff was very helpful caring and welcoming, facilities were well planned and throughout.
- Great Hotel, beautiful ocean views. Breakfast was an amazing buffet of everything.
I had a room on the 5th floor with excellent sea view and afternoon sun as I asked for.
The hotel is located close to the bus station to go to Palma and close to a beautiful beach.
The hotel has amazing views of the sea from the rooms, restaurant and pool, and it has its own little rocky beach.
The breakfast every day was amazing, and the restaurant by the pool served great lunch options.
The staff is super nice and helpful, and the whole place is very chill.
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
This exquisite resort nestles between the Tramuntana Mountains and the glistening Mediterranean Sea – the perfect place to enjoy a luxury stay on this beautiful Balearic island.The exclusive offering of the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort includes personal butler service and canopy beds beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a round on the seafront golf course.The elegant, dazzling white interior features facilities ranging from an indoor pool to a gourmet restaurant. Throughout the building you can admire the best of modern Majorcan art.Each of the hotel’s luxurious rooms opens onto a spacious balcony offering views of the lush gardens.All guests receive a voucher with credit for a Spa treatment. The spa offers a range of over 60 Spa treatments.
- Beautiful location; easy walking distance to restaurants near harbor and a short drive to downtown Palma.
- The spa was very nice and clean. Helpfull staff and very good service.
- Tranquil and peaceful…..no piped music outside, even a hawk to scare off pigeons and seagulls.
- Having been to this hotel a few times now, it is more the personal touches you get when you turn up. People remember you (special mention to Juan behind the bar) and so it becomes really friendly. Kids club was great as always and Bastien is amazing with the kids, as are the rest of the team. Its just a place you can go with children and feel like you have relaxed. Would recommend this hotel 100%…
- Huge, beautiful garden, with many sunbeds. Clean, stylish building with friendly and helpful staff. Big enough swimming pools. Excellent food in every restaurant. Of course, we tried also the Michelin stared one. I enjoyed it from the welcome glass of champagne to the dessert.
Valentin Reina Paguera – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Paguera.A short distance from glorious, Mallorcan beaches, Valentín Reina Paguera Adults Only features a palm-fringed pool, sea views from your balcony and fantastic spa and fitness facilities.Stay at your pace this holiday and take advantage of the Valentin Reina’s impressive facilities. After soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers, take a moment to enjoy the lush, tropical gardens before heading to the pool for a refreshing swim.Later, head to the gym for a workout, make sure you reward yourself with a session in the Valentin’s sauna and hot tub.Once you are fully relaxed, let yourself be entertained by the Valentin’s team who offer live music and social games.For dinner, choose from characteristic Mediterranean dishes with delicious fresh produce as well as international cuisine to complement your characteristically, Mallorcan holiday.
- I highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast and dinner were impeccable with an extensive assortment of delicious food. Staff was very helpful and kind. They gave us a sparkling wine for welcome. The room was clean and spacious with a nice balcony. The hotel is so close to the beach. It’s an absolute value for the money.
Staff were friendly and professional at the same time.
Transportation to/from city center (Palma) or airport was available till 00:00
Staff were very nice especially Antonio restaurant manager.
Breakfast buffet very good and fresh.
- Clean hotel and excellent sea views from 8th floor. close to beach, shops, bars. Food in restaurant (breakfast and evening meal) was good.
- Facilities, room with a sea view is perfect. We got the sunrise, perfect. Breakfast offer a different range of food.
Pirates Village is a unique pirate-themed holiday resort located just 1,300 feet from Santa Ponsa Beach. It features a wide range of leisure facilities and daily entertainment for children and adults.The Pirates Village features several swimming pools with slopes, a games room and a movie theater. Guests can also find a photography studio and a TV lounge onsite. Dining options include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All apartments have a balcony with pool views. They have a spacious living-dining room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchenette and a bathroom. Safes are available for an extra cost.Staff organizes themed activities that include live music and magic shows, and there is also a children’s club.The Santa Ponsa Golf Course is 1,950 feet away from Pirates Village. Palma Mallorca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
There was a group of 11 altogether and we were more than happy with the Pirates Village.
We did not like the food in the restaurant but we loved the snack bar food and ate there every day.
- the staff were perfect , we had some problems that they solved it perfectly ,it was so close to beach and the atmosphere were so nice for children ,if you have children under 10 this is the place to go
- Amazing atmosphere from start to finish, the bed in our room was huge, an so comfy, everyone went out of their way to make it an enjoyable experience for all of us, I highly recommend it with children of all ages, Alex and Charlotte are just out of this world when it comes to entertaining the kids
- Entertainment brilliant. Food good. Pool area very good.
- A really fun hotel with so much for kids to join in with. Our apartment was spotless with good sized bedroom, bathroom and sitting area. The staff were all amazing and showed total commitment to ensuring that we were having a good time. Evening mini disco every night with a variety of entertainment afterwards.
- There was a group of 11 altogether and we were more than happy with the Pirates Village.
FERGUS Club Europa
Surrounded by nature, FERGUS Club Europa is located in the hills outside Peguera, on Mallorca’s south-west coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools, a fitness center and tennis courts.The accommodations at FERGUS Club Europa features tiled floors, a private balcony and a TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including 2 poolside bars. A minimarket and a children’s playground is also available on site.FERGUS Club Europa offers a varied entertainment program for children and adults.Andratx Golf Course is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to Palma Airport in just under 30 minutes.
Availability of fresh fruit & veg
Fantastic staff, food gorgeous and plentiful as was the drink. Gorgeous hotel well maintained, our room was lovely and very clean
what is not to like, would go back in a heartbeat
- We were there towards the end of season, which was great. The kids had a ball up and down the slides with no queuing, they made friends and they were able to have water fights etc in the pool.
- Moderne Zimmer, fußläufig nach Paguera, für Kinder viele Spielmöglichkeiten und Angebote (Splash-Pool, kleiner Fußballplatz, Tennis, Tischtennis….)
Das Essen war sehr lecker und abwechslungsreich und hat die Erwartungen übertroffen!!
Das Personal war freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Grupotel Nilo & Spa
Located just 650 feet from Palmira Beach, this hotel provides well-equipped accommodations and a fantastic outdoor pool. It offers free access to its spa.Grupotel Nilo & Spa has charming gardens with loungers. There is a children’s pool.There is an on-site gym, and the spa features steam baths, hot tubs, an ice cave and much more. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.After a wholesome meal in the evening, let yourself be entertained by the Nilo team. There are many bars and restaurants around the hotel.
- Staff, breakfast, attitude to guests, spa (sauna was great!), gym, the view from our balcony
- Half board turned out to be the great chouce since food for the breakfast and dinner was great. A lot to choose from and tasty. Sauna and pool are also nice. Despite the fact that it is relatively big hotel, we liked breakfast and dinner atmosphere since the dining area is large and waiters very friendly.
- Personal súper amable, desayuno estupendo, zona spa y piscina fenomenal, a 2 minutos de la playa
- Good public areas. Plenty of sunbeds. Comfortable room with more than adequate facilities and a small terrace. Excellent breakfast. Excellent staff. The location is great. It is less than a minute to walk from the hotel entrance to the main road where there are lots of shops, bars, and restaurants plus steps/ramps down to the promenade and beach with more places to eat. Easy access to the main road to/from the airport if you are driving and easy access to the south/southwest coast and the weekly market at Andratx.
- Good location, nice pool area and quiet, mostly couples
Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar
Set between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, this luxurious holiday resort offers free access to the spa and a golf course at a cost. Camp de Mar Beach is 1,000 feet away.Its Moorish-inspired buildings are surrounded by the fairways of the Andratx golf club, allowing you direct access to one of the island’s most prestigious courses.Rooms at Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar offer views of the pool, golf course or the sea. The private bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.The spa center offers an indoor pool and a gym free of charge. Beauty treatments and massages are available for an extra cost.Guests can enjoy drinks by the poolside all day before trying the Majorcan specialties served in the resort restaurant.
- I really admired view from terrace, architecture and kitchen. For other facilities there where no time this time.
- Rooms and general facilities were very good. Breakfast was excellent and well presented. Staff were very polite and attentive. The spa and gym facilities were excellent.
- breakfast was really good. Staff was helpful and polite.
The Breakfast is very good, the personal is very friendly at all times and you feel welcome at any point.
We played a bit golf, went to the beach and used the Spa. All together a great relaxing vacation.
The duvets & pillows were a dream! The children’s bathrobes in their sizes showed that extra attention to detail.
The housekeeping kept everything tip top twice a day!
Keeping the alcohol out of the kids mini bar was very thoughtful, and our request to not place any sweets and chocolates in the rooms made our stay at the hotel carefree.
We had two fantastic pool view rooms with private terraces, and our requests to locking the gate entrance from the kids room to the pool was sorted within an hour of our arrival.
The ladies at the kiddies club are lovely and fantastic with the kids!
The efficiency and proffessionalism of the staff was excellent and made our stay at this hotel very comfortable.
Sentido Cala Viñas
This adults-only hotel enjoys wonderful views of the Mediterranean and an outdoor swimming pool. It offers a tempting combination of peace and relaxation.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Sentido Cala Viñas have a balcony, most with views of the sea or the cove. Decorated in a contemporary style, they also have flat-screen TV and a fridge.To relax there is the swimming pool, plus a selection of sports and games including tennis and mini golf. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments at an extra cost. Pay parking is available on request.The hotel is located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca airport, not far from Palmanova.
- I checked out a day earlier and I was not offered a refund for that night. They were surprised but did not bother to ask the reason for my earlier departure. They were probably looking forward re selling the room and making a profit. I shall not return to this hotel nor recommend it to friens.
- Beautiful view, great breakfast, close to the beach, staff is great
- Location was perfect. Price per night was very good. Breakfast was very good. Dinner was medium, there was a lot of variety which was good but the quality of the meat could definitely improve. Wifi worked fine! We really loved the “old” waiter who was working in the cave. His music and joy in working was a pleasure to see.
Very nice location, great view.
Very friendly and attentive staff.
Great spot for other activities.
no kids. (but a lot of elderly people in return)
- i have known this property for many years the location is simply fantstic plenty to do on the doorstep the front deshk staff are first class the rooms are fabulous and the value for money i think is beyond comparison certainly in majorca quiet at al the right times but enough on the doorstep to please everyone
THB El Cid – Adults Only
This recently refurbished holiday resort has a fantastic seafront location in a beautiful Mediterranean setting, conveniently positioned just a short drive from the airport. It has free Wi-Fi.THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- I love the friendly staff, very clean room, great location and excellent breakfast overall excellent hotel
- Great breakfast, great location, really good sea view rooms, clean, beach is right in front of the hotel.
- Hotel is so nice, pools are lovely, great location right on the beach, GREAT value for money, cocktails were nice, huge assortment for a buffet breakfast
This is a very beautiful hotel just on the beach. Very beautiful views from the pool area and balcony.
All pools (indoor heated and outdoor) are very clean and maintained. The sauna and steam was nice too.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, specially the waiter Antonio, very pleasant and great service in the restaurant. Will come back again 🙂
- 7 minutes in a taxi from airport. On prom and close to shops bars and restaurants. Restaurant staff were cheerful and welcoming.
Top Resorts In Esporles Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Esporles Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Esporles Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Esporles Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!