10 Best Resorts To Stay In El Veinte Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
El Veinte Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In El Veinte Puerto Plata Province:
Puerto Plata Village – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in San Felipe de Puerto Plata.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground, Puerto Plata Village – All Inclusive is located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 9 miles from Sosúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast wit fresh omelette, lovely fruit and good coffee
- The staff is very rude. I called in advance to pay and later they wouln’t let us in our rooms because the person who recieved the payment didn’t register it and the one at front desk refused to verify.
- Nothing it was brutal food tasted like rubber room leaked and beds uncomfortable
- The golf course and private beach are are within walking distance. They even have a ride that goes to the beach area every 10min. They have many activities throughout the day, including a latin dance class.
- Location was nice staff are great with what they have to work with. I enjoyed sitting in the lobby on an evening listening to a man playing the piano. Private beach beautiful great place to unwind or have fun.
Be Live Collection Marien – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in San Felipe de Puerto Plata.Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Be Live Collection Marien – All Inclusive is located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Sosúa is 10 miles from Be Live Collection Marien – All Inc, and Cabarete is 16 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 6 miles away.
- Excellent selection and quality of buffet food. Very nice room. Great shows. NO VENDORS ON BEACH!!!, Huge pool, good layout of facilities.
I LOVED THE WEEK WE SPEND ON BE LIEVE ….!!! EXCELLENT…….! I HAVE TO NOW RETURN WITH MY FAMILY ON VACATION……
THE OUR DOORS ANIMATIONS WAS POOR AS WE DI NOT HAVE A 1 BALL TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL OF BEACH VOLLEYBALL OR POOL VOLLEYBALL…. SAD……
NEVER THE LESS WE MANAGED TO PURCHASED A VOLLEY BALL FROM A LOCAL STORE AND SAVED THE WEEKEND………
- The pool and proximity to the beach. Also the nightclub in walking distance.
- The food was very good and the personnel was very kind and helpful
good entertainment, GO where always smiley
good food….every thing: PERFECT
Grand Paradise Playa Dorada – All Inclusive
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Situated on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, this all-inclusive resort is a 10-minute drive from downtown Puerto Plata. It features 4 on-site restaurants and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Each nautically themed guest room at Grand Paradise Playa Dorada is furnished with a balcony with views of the pool, ocean, or garden. A minibar and in-room safe is provided.Free scuba diving lessons, horseback riding, and nightly entertainment are available at this Dominican Republic resort. It offers jet ski and sailboat rentals.The elegant Michelangelo Restaurant serves Italian cuisine and Edens Restaurant specializes in barbeque. The outdoor pool boasts a swim-up bar, and the resort provides midnight snacks.Puerto Plata International Airport is within a 20-minute drive of the Playa Dorada Grand Paradise Resort.
- Beach was nice. The room was clean. Basic needs were easy to fulfill.
- The best thing about my stay was the room. The most comfortable bed and pillows. I slept so well! I also liked the beach and location of the hotel.
- I liked the location, the staff is very incompetent and can do the simplest task
- Service is really bad and what has been published in the booking portal is 10x better than reality. The hotel and room are not so nice and clean, services are really poor, the night show is really low level …..I have left the resort before my planned leaving date !!!!!!
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The assortment in the restaurant is quite wide. Everybody can find something for ones taste.
We especially like a beach with great view on the ocean and mount Isabel de Torres.
VH – Gran Ventana Beach Resort
One of our top picks in San Felipe de Puerto Plata.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Plata, this beach resort features a private beach area, the Octopus Gourmet Restaurant and a large outdoor pool. Spacious rooms with furnished balconies are provided.VH – Gran Ventana Beach Resort offers dining at the Ocean Grill with fresh fish and seafood. While Sapore di Mare boasts Italian cuisine.Each brightly decorated room at the resort includes a daily stocked minibar and cable TV. Coffee facilities and air conditioning are provided.Water skiing, scuba diving and banana boats are some of the on-site activities available. Gran Ventana Beach Resort also features a beauty salon and a kid’s club. Daily bike tours are also offered.Discounts are available for the Playa Dorada Golf Course. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and is an 18-hole course.Fortaleza San Felipe is 5 miles from this beach resort. Gregorio Luperon International Airport is 9.9 miles away.
- the activities like yoga,zomba, morning water games etc…
- The beach is so calm and breath taking. The bar tender Benito is awesome!
- Loved the attention, and the food is exquisite. The beach is really clean and beautiful
- It is a great hotel my family enjoy every single day all the food and activity thanks hope to see you soon
- There were plenty of food options/variety at the buffet and the staff was friendly and attentive. It was quiet – too quiet actually. Honestly that is the only positive I can recall, its was quite boring and over priced shows and daily entertainment were a drag. Not very good at all in comparison to other resorts that I have been to. Actually this was the least entertaining. I have stayed at resorts in the same area like: Blue Bay, Imberostar, Bahia principe, Grand Paradise, Celuisma, Puerto plata village, Ahmsa, Gran Marien, and a few others. I have paid High and low prices. For the price they charged I expected a better experience. Honestly for half the price I could have chosen Puerto Plata Village or Celuisma and would have been satisfied as I know I got whaT i PAID FOR. I didnt get what I paid for here. Save your money and go somewhere else unless its just food and sleeping that you go to resorts for.
Blue Bay Villas Doradas Adults Only-All Inclusive
One of our best sellers in San Felipe de Puerto Plata! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Blue Bay Villas Doradas Adults Only-All Inclusive is located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 8 miles from Sosúa and 15 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 5 miles from Blue Bay Villas Doradas Adults Only.
- This hotel is a place to go on your honeymoon with your husband or boyfriend, not a place to have fun, enjoy with your family or meet new people. even the table seats are only for two and everywhere you look there is people with their partners, very awkward situation with you are single and go with family and friends. Not what I was expecting.
- We loved the relaxed feel of the resort and loved the 24 hr bar on the beach
- What I liked was the fact that you can actually relax without having kids all around the places
- Best thing was we only had 2 nights there. Food and drinks were decent.
- Everything at the resort was very nice. Nice swimming pools, very good food, animation team, restaurants… We were spending days thinking what to eat next 🙂 .
Casa Marina Beach & Reef All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Sosúa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This all-inclusive resort is located on the north shore of the Dominican Republic, on the Atlantic Ocean. It features numerous on-site dining options, 3 outdoor pools, and 2 children’s pools.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in all rooms at Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Rooms also have a balcony with a view of the ocean or the garden.There are 9 on-site bars and 5 restaurants at Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Dining options include seafood, Mexican, and Italian.Live entertainment performs every night at Beach & Reef Casa Marina. Free scuba lessons are offered in the pool, or guests can snorkel or windsurf in the ocean.Puerto Plata International Airport is 6.2 miles from Casa Marina Beach & Reef. Ocean World Adventure Park is 12.4 miles away.
- Grounds were nice, rooms nice. Staff good. Front desk staff not as friendly. Made little effort to accommodate my needs.
- Pools, Jacuzzi, foods, drinks, the personal, animation…
- Warm weather! Nice beach, and hot tubs perched on rocks above the sea! Liked all of the various terraces for sitting and sunning, therefore guests all spread out. Very friendly and helpful staff. Liked having the restaurant choices and the wide array of foods in the buffets. Very clean facility. Beautiful swimming pools!
- Food was excellent, staff friendly, pools clean, the show at Areito, the beach
- Great food, awesome night shows, beautiful pool and beaches; and last but not least great value for money.
Presidential Suites by Lifestyle Puerto Plata – All Inclusive
Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata in the region of Puerto Plata Province, 15 miles from Sosúa, The Presidential Suites Puerto Plata – All Inclusive features an outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 12 miles from The Presidential Suitest.
No reviews yet.
Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata in the region of Puerto Plata Province, 15 miles from Sosúa, Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The croissants were delicious as well as the salads.
Bed wss comfy and plenty big.
the swimming pools
the outdoor grass covered bed
the lounge chairs
- The food was delectable the staff made every effort to accommodate our needs. The property was well maintained and had all that we needed.
- Nada, peor hotel del mundo no se lo recomiendo a nadie
- la comida estuvo buena, el personal es muy atento, puedes visitar los demas complejos del hotel
- The croissants were delicious as well as the salads.
Viva Wyndham V Heavens – Adults Only – All Inclusive
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata in the region of Puerto Plata Province, 8 miles from Sosúa, Viva Wyndham V Heavens – Adults Only – All Inclusive features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Good that all drinks are included. The a la carte restaurants were okay.
- The staff was ausome amazing james u the best #fun and enthusiast about his job u got a keeper dont let him go
- All good! Food very good, restaurants work every evening for free – very nice ant tasty food, location nice, because location close the city and comfortable. 10!!!
- This property was 15 minutes away from the airport, I loved not having a long drive after getting off the plane. The pizza at the snack bar on the beach, was the best pizza I’ve ever had. I loved that this resort was small, it didn’t take forever to get to where I was going. Breakfast omelettes were awesome. Very good activity crew, always happy, very energetic and had a great time playing games (even though I never won). Massages on the beach were good, just remember to negotiate a good price. This location was perfect for going on adventures as well. We booked several through the hotel and went out ourselves a few times on a real Dominican bus! What a time! Definitely try to get Dan Marino as a tour guide, from camel tours. Best tour guide ever! I loved my stay, would 100% love to go again. Great for relaxing by the pool, or going on adventures. They made me personal pizzas exactly how I liked it, without even being asked! Everyone said “Hola”, very friendly!
- Found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. The entertainment crew were always working at making your stay fun. Stefani was our go to bartender at the pool. Our room was always clean.
Iberostar Costa Dorada
Located in San Felipe de Puerto Plata, 9 miles from Sosúa, Iberostar Costa Dorada features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 6 miles away.
- The food was excellent and the hotel was very clean. The service was good too.
- The food is great. Location, and the pool is just great. The agent who check us in was very helpfull.
- Close to pool restaurants and beach really easy to go thru
- Did not bother with the specialty restaurants because the buffet had such a great selection to suite every taste! Great food! Wonderful service, especially from our great waiter Kennedy!!
- The resort itself was comfortable and simply enjoyable. It was well kept up and we enjoyed our stay. Loved the various bars and restaurants.
Top Resorts In El Veinte Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Veinte Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!