10 Best Resorts To Stay In El Draguito Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Draguito Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Draguito Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Draguito Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Draguito Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Draguito Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Draguito Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In El Draguito Tenerife:
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive offers luxury accommodations with beautiful sea views. The hotel has 8 swimming pools, free WiFi, and a fitness center.Rooms at the all-inclusive San Blas are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a night club.Guests can dine at the Cueva Atxona or La Proa buffet restaurants. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 2625 ft² nature reserve. There are also tennis and volleyball courts. A free shuttle service to Playa de las Americas runs twice a day from the hotel.
- Stafff were helpful and cheerful, no quees for drinks.
- Everything! It was clean and spacious ! We had a baby with us and the hotel is very children friendly The staff were so nice and helpful. They made this stay very pleasant for us. Highly recommended for family with children( the lifeguards at the swimming pool were very attentive and watched every single move). The food was really good and they have a very good coffee.
- Absolutely gorgeous. The staff was so friendly and kind. So many activities to do! Would recommend
- Nice hotel, service great, entertainment great, good food, but not enough to keep you occupied
- The staff were extremely personable. As single traveller there was a variety of activities to engage in. The nature reserve hike I did with Jose was a highlight as he was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, ended up being 2 hour personal tour as no one else showed up on the particular day I went. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Royal Tenerife Country Club is in Tenerife’s Golf del Sur Golf Course, 0.9 mi from the Atlantic Ocean. Set in lush gardens, it offers 2 outdoor pools, a bar, gym and tennis court.Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is free WiFi in all areas, and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- It’s quiet with lovely apartments, super pool, great staff. We’ve been coming here for a few years. Best if you hire a car though. Highly recommended – but not if you want entertainment and a lively week or shops outside.
- Reception staff super friendly and helpful! Apartment spacious and stocked. Nice pools. Supermarket and restaurant inside property, shopping nearby. Short ride to TFS airport. Car needed.
- We’ve stayed here 4-5 times and always come back.
- Friendly helpful staff (except for the parking attendant). Very clean spacious rooms with everything we needed in the kitchen. We have stayed here before and will come back again.
- for 85 euros this was a steal. Comfortable and quiet, with wonderful staff
Sun Bay Villas
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.Part of Tenerife’s Amarilla Golf Club, this stylish complex offers shared swimming pools, landscaped gardens and a free Wi-Fi zone. Each villa includes a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a modern kitchenette.Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
Speaks good English and even German.
- Good location, quiet area, nice and big rooms, garage for car,
- Spacious, near the shore and lovely hiking trail very close.
- The view from the big bedroom is great and staff very helpful.
- We were let down by our initial accomodation provider and needed somewhere to stay at very short notice. We were upgraded on arrival, which was nice following a long day travelling and a less than good outcome at the property we’d originally booked. On Booking.com, Sun Bay Villas looked amazing.
- Staff very helpful and friendly.
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
Tenerife’s Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club is located in Golf del Sur, 350 feet from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, spa with hot tub and sauna and apartments with a private balcony.All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- I would say overall it was the best hotel we stayed at in south Tenerife in terms of value for money, facilities, cleanliness, view from room and helpful staffs. I think this hotel surely deserves to be a 4 star!
- Close to the airport great location. A lot of restaurants in the area with really cheap food and beverages. The supermarket was fairly cheap.
- The hotel is great – quite close to the airport, the apartments are huge, there is everything you might need inside the hotel. If you feel lazy enough, you can spend your entire vacation without leaving it :). The whole staff was very helpful – from Javier at checking, who helped us with our room, to Collette, who booked our awesome Tied trip 😊
Big and clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Nice living room and the kitchen. Staff is polite and helpful. Hotel pool bar and restaurant are just ok.
Overall, the hotel is not expensive and not bad. But don’t expect much.
- I liked the personnel,restaurant,location..the beautifull view..i would like to come and spend my holiday’s..every year there..but only to see the beauty of Spain!
Chayofa Country Club
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and tea making facilities and coffee machine.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant.
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
- Nice complex with great on site restaurant and bar. Other restaurants located within easy walking distance.
- Bed extremely comfy. Staff were so friendly and made you feel welcome. Girl on reception was friendly, gentleman in the pool bar was a lovely chap and the girls in the retauarant were friendly too.
- Rooms were Clean,All the Staff were very Professional & friendly and helpful, Especially Mark & Ana who made our Stay even more Special with their advice and friendship,Breakfast was excellent as were the meals we had during our stay. The happy hour from 11:00am to 5:00pm was great as was the entertainment.
- The staff were great. The manager is practically always on site. Breakfast is fantastic. Entertainment every night. We found a lovely small restaurant called La Terraza which was amazing value for money. The best pizza I have had.
- Pool area was perfect.
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel offers wonderful views over the Bay of Los Cristianos and Mount Teide from its rooftop terrace. It includes spacious green areas, 5 swimming pools and 4 hot tubs.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Paradise Park feature a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. A range of rooms are available, from basic double rooms to family rooms and junior suites.Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel provides a free shuttle service to Playa las Vistas Beach, as well as to central Los Cristianos. The Los Palos and Costa Adeje Golf Courses are also a short drive away.The hotel has a sauna, a small fitness center and a Turkish bath in its Sparadise center. A number of treatments and organized aerobics classes are offered here.Guests can enjoy buffet meals, including themed options in the evening, at the Tenerife restaurant.
The swimming pools were fabulous with plenty of lougers. The breakfast was lovely; lots of selection and amazing cheese and ham toasties.
We had our picture taken professionally at the hotel on two occasions and bought the pictures.
- The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Stayed here for new year & had a lovely time. Hotel manage to balance couples alongside families with adult only areas – rooftop pool & bar were a delight. Regular buses to beach & other attractions & in walking distance if you like a good walk. New year food, drink & entertainment was fabulous but also quite pricy (as was Tenerife generally though given time of year).
Staff where amazing and friendly. Couldnt help enough. Rooms absolutely spotless all the time. Not a fleck of dust or dirt anywhere and always stocked up by housekeeping and on time. Every area inside and out was spotless all the time.
5 Pools with easy access to them all (including disabled access) all give plenty of space and seats as well as easily located drinks and snacks. 10/10 would stay again
- Everything was great. 5th visit. Took my 15 year old this time.
- The swimming pools were fabulous with plenty of lougers. The breakfast was lovely; lots of selection and amazing cheese and ham toasties.
Gran Oasis Resort
Gran Oasis Resort is a luxury apartment-style hotel, set next to Las Américas Golf Course. In gardens, this complex has a large outdoor swimming pool and views of the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- Market Store lady and room cleaning lady were amazing and very supportive to our medical emergency.
- The food was amazing. Staff friendly. Room was a duplex and really nice. Didn’t have a view though. Nothing I can say was negative. I am looking to come back later in the year. Tenerife was so good and I miss being back In London!!
- A variety of meal options and the added extra benefit if you choose the hotel inclusive option you can drink & snack all day which includes sandwiches and local alcohol / cocktail. Exceptional value and quality.
- Staff were extremely helpful and friendly especially Pepe the receptionist. Beautiful surroundings perfect for a relaxing break
Loved the hotel , the studio was super, the breakfast everything we needed
The staff were Fantastic! Always very helpful!
Green Garden Resort & Suites
Set in magnificent tropical gardens, 0.6 mi from water park Siam Park, the colonial-style Green Garden Resort & Suites features 3 outdoor pools. It offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, a 20-minute walk away.Bright, spacious apartments and suites have a ceiling fan, and living room with a TV and sofa bed. Private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.All apartments and suites have a dining area and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker.Green Garden Resort & Suites has a restaurant, and the snack bar overlooks the pools. A buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered, and there is a mini-market on-site.You can play table tennis and pool in the games room, and there is a children’s playground. Massages are available for an extra charge.Green Garden Resort & Suites features a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is offered on-site.
- The staff works a lot and they are kind, the Resort looks good.
- The resort’s grounds and suite were very well taken care of, beautiful setting and the bonus is the pool water was on the warm side so you can use it even off-season. The staff was very nice and helpful and the suites more than enough!
- Facilities, convinient for kids, staff, kids play house, monitors
- The quality and choice of food 10/10. The comfort of the room 10/10. Cleanliness the best 10/10. Very very pleasant staff 10/10. Trees flowers shrubs in complex beautifully kept. 10/10. For getting out and about do not rent a car(we did) Taxi fares very cheap and readily available. Best NON beachside resort highly recommended.
Location is so good,staff just amazing so friendly 👍,the name Green garden exceeds expectations,it’s so beautiful you feel like you enter a paradise 😍
Rooms so nice and comfortable,with amazing views
Food very good,different every day!
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Cleopatra is across from El Camisón Beach, in southern Tenerife. It features a spa, and an outdoor pool with a large terrace, surrounded by magnificent Roman columns and marble statues of gods.The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- Beach access. They made my son’s bed with special kids sheets and left him special towels.
The staff at this hotel are amazing. The nicest warmest people I have ever met at a hotel. We stayed for 2 nights with my partner for his 40th birthday. They upgraded us to an ocean view suite. Champagne on arrival. They then sent balloons and a letter at breakfast. We were then presented with a beautiful birthday cake and champagne for breakfast.
Sandra in reception was truly superb. The hotel location is fabalous for beach, sunsets, pool, bars and restaurants.
The pool area was lovely and the recommendations for dinner restaurants by the reception staff were superb.
- location, value for money and an excellent breakfast choice.
- Staff were so lovely, welcome drink ready on our arrival – only problem was waiting an hour to check in as room was not ready but no biggie, the welcome drink sitting around the pool while we waited softened the blow. Breakfast at this hotel is amazing, best I have ever encountered! Omelette station, fresh crepe station even a bottles of Cava on ice. Location fantastic right in the heart of everything, and no noise whatsoever from the strip. Hotel is fantastic to look at, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling are stunning as well as the huge marble staircase. Well worth the extra bit of money to stay here – highly recommend!
- Location is fantastic, from the moment we arrived all staff were so welcoming and attentive. The courtesy room after check out was such a lovely feature while we waited to go to Airport. Breakfast was the best we have ever had at a hotel & the piano player was so nice ! .
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The location of the hotel it great and the kids club
- A lot of different activities and all possible facilities, friendly staff, very good breakfast
- The staff was very friendly and always willing to help.
- Juan carlos – botones- was a genious. The only nice one.
- Location great, staff very friendly and clean room. Breakfast had loads of choice. Pool area very good with loads of space. Information desk were very helpful with booking excursions to Loro Parque and the Siam Park water park.
Top Resorts In El Draguito Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Draguito Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Draguito Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Draguito Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!