10 Best Resorts To Stay In El Cuchillo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cuchillo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in El Cuchillo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cuchillo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cuchillo Lanzarote. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in El Cuchillo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in El Cuchillo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In El Cuchillo Lanzarote:
One of our top picks in San Bartolomé.Surrounded by volcanoes and vineyards, Casa Tomarén are located just outside San Bartolomé in central Lanzarote. Set in attractive gardens, it offers charming villas with a shared, heated outdoor pool and hot tub.At Casa Tomarén you can choose between villas and studios. All accommodations features flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a well equipped kitchen with a ceramic hob, oven and microwave.Casa Tomarén serves a daily buffet breakfast. You can buy food and drink from Mozaga, located 0.6 mi away.You can drive to Timanfaya National Park and the coast in just 20 minutes from the apartments. Central Arrecife and its airport are both within 20 minutes’ drive.
- It was everything we needed to relax and enjoy our weekend away.
The property is beautiful. The rooms are beautiful. The manager, Stefano, was extremely courteous and professional. He took extra care to try to accommodate guests and to make them feel welcome and valued.
Our bed was very comfortable. The pool area is very attractive. Breakfast had nice touches such as freshly baked croissants, homemade jams, fresh yogurt and homemade passion fruit mousse.
- The pool area was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Big, nicely decorated and quiet room with air heating/aircon device. Excellent garden and surroundings with black soil. Very nice heated pool and jacuzzi area. Towels for pool. Location is great to travel around the island. Supermarket, petrol station and restaurants reachable in less than 10min. Breakfast with quite very good things like fresh croissants, eggs with bacon, fresh bread and fresh make-yourself coffee, but combined with some average quality ones. Parking in front of apartment. Kitchenette with fridge and freezer and one bottle of water. Advice from Stefano for some interesting walking routes
- The place as a whole, the style, the location far away from the crowd
Oasis Lanz Beach Mate
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.Located in the town of Costa Teguise, on the island of Lanzarote, Oasis Lanz Beach Mate is just 1,150 feet from the beach of Jablillo, near the shopping and leisure area.
This resort offers a total of 151 apartments and rooms. The resort stands out for being surrounded by gardens and two swimming pools, one of them heated with tennis court and gym.
It also offers a large bar-restaurant offering a buffet service for breakfast and dinner, snacks and beverages are served throughout the day.
Recently renovated rooms offer a modern, functional and very comfortable design, as well as free wireless internet access, pool towels and safe.
Private parking is available outside the hotel free of charge.
Beautiful newly refurbished rooms
Great food selection
- Great location staff friendly a good selection of food at breakfast and dinner
- This place is in a great location in Costa Teguise, with many restaurants and shops around. The hotel has nice staff, is clean, has a nice pool, free parking, great buffet breakfast, good wifi and the use of safe is free of charge. Booked in the last minute (maybe 2 hours before arriving there) and they had my bedroom ready before my scheduled arrival time – I was 3 hours earlier! It was my first time in the Canary Islands and I really loved the experience. The hotel added a little plus into it and definetely I’ll come back.
I liked the location, close to all facilities ie restaurants, bars and beaches.
We were in 133 which was close to the pool and restaurant. We were very happy with the accomodation and the morning breakfast.
- nobody told us that their was building work going on also had to change room because our balcony looked over a renovation site building noise most of the day we moved to a different room at a cost of 95 euros extra the building work is ongoing until may 2019
- Beautiful newly refurbished rooms
Hotel Lanzarote Village
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This elegant hotel across from Los Pocillos beach has its own outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts, and elegant rooms with furnished terraces.Enjoy a relaxing beach vacation with friends and family at the Lanzarote Village, featuring an excellent location in the popular Puerto del Carmen resort.Admire the views of the sea or swimming pool from your well-equipped room.Sunbathe by the hotel’s pool, or relax in the hot tub or with a massage.Guests can take advantage of the Lanzarote Village’s billiards, ping-pong and darts facilities. You can also rent a bike at the front desk and cycle along the sunny coast.There is a game room and playground for kids, who will enjoy the entertainment activities offered.At meal times, head to the non-smoking buffet restaurant, and grab a drink at the cocktail bar, where you can enjoy daily live music.
- Just about perfect, the only downfall was if you are not all inclusive you have to pay to use the sports facilities. ie. Tennis
- Cannot complain about anything. Top class hotel in every way..staff excellent..facilities and room excellent..room cleaned every day..
- Hotel granted our request of a room close to reception/restaurant due to mobility issues of one of our party. The allocated room was in a perfect location. The hotel exceeded our expectations.
- good quality accommodation – felt safe. Very helpful reception staff.
- Good range of food, most of which was good quality. Restaurant staff worked well as a team, kept the area clean and tidy, food replenished when running low. Plenty of sunbeds. Great bedroom, quiet area of the hotel with a balcony that got morning sun – perfect, privacy glass on balcony (although our room wasn’t overlooked anyway. Own tea / coffee making facilities.
Alondra Villas y Suites
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Set in a large garden, Alondra Villas y Suites features private outdoor swimming pools and furnished sun terraces. They also offer free Wi-Fi, parking and stylish kitchens with dishwashers.Each villa and suite at the Alondra has 2 or 3 marble bathrooms, with a whirlpool bath and shower. They each also include a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.Alondra Villas y Suites´ spa and wellness center, Kalma, offers a range of massages and beauty treatments.The villas and suites have a quiet location in Puerto del Carmen, in the south of Lanzarote. A 1640 ft² garden surrounds the villas and suites and the beach is within walking distance.
- Quiet relaxing clean villa except for large bangs (louder than fireworks) in the evening. Cleaners good
- This property is stunning. The inside of the villa was great, the private pool top notch. Great staff and lovely set-up.
- So clean and well maintained, excellent staff, great cleaning and nicest security guy so helpful and friendly
- There were six of us staying and the hot water ran out very quickly and the water was cold for some of us having a shower.. the water took a good while to heat up once it went cold
- Very clean, grounds and villa well maintained. Would definitely stay again!
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Centrally located in Puerto del Carmen, Club Atlántico is just 650 feet from the beach, and features a heated outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each apartment is south-east facing and offers pool views from its balcony or terrace. They have a lounge with sofa bed, a full bathroom and a kitchenette with ceramic hob, toaster, microwave and kettle. Apartments also have satellite TV with a range of international channels.The Club Atlántico also has a poolside club house and there are plenty of sun beds available for relaxing by the pool. Every Friday there is a barbecue for all guests, and there is live entertainment on some evenings. The multi-lingual reception staff can assist with car and bike rental, organizing trips and more.Puerto del Carmen is well known for its restaurants, bars and shops. Lanzarote Airport is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location, short walk to strip but quiet. Nice little complex, great pool.
- Great central location near the main strip. Hotel easily accessible by taxi from the airport. Nice heated swimming pool. Nice pool side bar with snacks and drinks. Bar staff were friendly and helpful.
- Staff were excellent, room was great, free wifi in room.Located 2mins from the main street and across the street was supermarket.
- Club Atlantico has a lovely feel to it. It is very relaxing and well run. The staff are fantastic. Everywhere is kept spotlessly clean. It is a modern fresh apartment complex. The location is great. Everything is nearby.. beach, shops, restaurants. There is a well stocked Spar directly across the road which opens 8am – 10pm every day including Sunday. We would highly recommend a stay here.
- The apartment was modern and clean. Beds comfortable. Wifi excellent in apartment 105. Ground floor easy access to pool. Close to all shops, restaurants etc….
Located in the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen.
The resort has an outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.
Every room includes a TV, as well as an electric kettle.
There is a 24-hour reception, and the property is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Playa Blanca is 11 mi from Casas Heddy, while Corralejo is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 mi from Casas Heddy.
- It was clean, comfortable, helpful staff, pleasant surroundings and great value for money.
- The pool and bedrooms had excellent facilities for a wheelchair user. The pool was warm and daily exercise sessions available suitable for all ages. Staff were very helpful and caring.
- Fabulous place to stay.. Room was amazing, so much space. Swimming pool was amazing, best place I’ve stayed in Lanzarote. Excellent staff.
- Great pool and excellent pool events. Good evening activities.
- Allt. Personalen var fantastisk! Underbar mat. Härlig pool. Bra aktiviteter på dagarna. Bra utflykter.
H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.Just 650 feet from Playa de las Cucharas Beach, on Lanzarote’s Costa Teguise, H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens feature 2 swimming pools and a children’s pool with slides. It offers a wide range of activities.All suites have a kitchenette and a living room while all bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen and a living room. Suites and bungalows have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel has a tennis court, while the H10 Daisy Club offers activities for children aged from 6 months up to 17 years.The H10’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Themed buffets are served 3 times a week. There is also a lounge bar with music and a snack bar by the pool.
- Location was excellent 1 minute walk and your at the beach another 5 minutes and you have a choice of 15 restaurants. Facilities were excellent had kidsclub for all 3 kids (7,4 & 2) staff very friendly. We stayed in bungalows just excellent. Already planning next years holiday.
- Although in the resort style, it felt comfortable without the usual rush of people. Very quiet and peaceful with nearby produce stores. The limited kitchen facilities were adequate.
- Everything . Couldn’t find any fault . Exceptionally clean . Great staff and apartment spacious .
Absolutely amazing hotel if you have kids. Spotless, and constant low key entertainment.
Stayed with my nine year old and she loved it.
Could not fault anything, easily one of the best hotel s I’ve ever stayed in.
- Breakfast great choice and very nice,room comfortable nice view over pool plenty of TV channels in English also great for kids
Sands Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Costa Teguise.Sands Beach Resort is located in Costa Teguise. The apartments are built around 6 plazas with their own swimming pool. There is direct access to the beach.The resort offers a private lagoon pool, as well as an 8-lane pool measuring 100 feet. Across the bridge at the Paradise Island Complex there is a heated swimming pool.The on-site restaurant offers international meals. The Mai Tai Pool Bar has snacks and barbecues. Free WiFi is available in the bars.The Sands Beach Resort features a modern health and fitness center and a Get Active corner, with detailed information on running and cycling routes. The resort organizes the annual Lanzarote International Marathon.Each apartment has a private balcony or terrace with sun loungers and dinner table. The design includes a kitchen with kettle and toaster.There is also a full entertainment program at day and night and a Kids Club. There is a tennis court, games room and playground. Massages and beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.
- Breakfast is brilliant. Good facilities for triathletes especially when you get the apartments around the 25m pool. Good location for running off into the lava fields.
- got here early 11.30 but got checked in by 12.00.we had booked a studio which was spacious and clean with 2 queen size beds.this place is big,7 pools so never overcrowded around the pool.had a really good week here.
- We had a great time here. We were staying for a friends wedding so didn’t get much time at the hotel but it was lovely non the less. idea for everyone from the retired down to the children around the pool
- Cleanliness, extremely kind hotel staff, very clean pools, excellent food, close to public transport good prices inside the hotel, very safe resort,
- Everything about the hotel was fine, just a little further out but still only 10 mins to restaurants etc
Villas Finca la Crucita
One of our top picks in Haría.Finca la Crucita is located in Haría, in the Mil Palmeras Valley. Set in 25 ft² of gardens, it offers rustic, Canarian-style villas with a shared outdoor pool and great views.The villas at Finca La Crucita feature terracotta and wooden floors, wooden beams and whitewashed walls. Each one has satellite TV and a kitchen with a ceramic hob, oven and washing machine. There is also a coin-operated air conditioning/heating system.You can walk to the center of Haría in under 5 minutes from Finca La Crucita. Arrieta’s La Garita Beach is a few minutes’ drive away.Arrecife and the popular resort of Costa Teguise are 20 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the airport in around 35 minutes.
Spacious house in a quiet village.
Far from tourists resorts.
- The accommodation was excellent. Very spacious, clean and had everything we needed for a lovely week’s stay.
- Ausgezeichnete Lage. Schöne Aussicht. Im Windschatten! Geheizter Pool!
- È un posto meraviglioso, ideale per famiglie, due bagni spaziosi, una cucina enorme, molto curato dentro la casa e all’esterno
La situation geographique dans une vallée de palmier dans une jolie bourgade
Le calme de la résidence
La maison spacieuse
- Spacious house in a quiet village.
HD Beach Resort
Located 850 feet from Las Cucharas Beach, on Lanzarote’s Costa Teguise, HD Beach Resort offers tennis courts, gym, spa and outdoor pool. The spa includes an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath.Air-conditioned suites have a balcony with views of the Atlantic Ocean or mountains. There is a sitting area with a sofa bed, safe and flat-screen satellite TV. A fridge, toaster and coffee maker are provided, and a microwave is available upon request.The HD Beach Resort features 2 restaurants. It also has a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.The complex has free Wi-Fi and on-site water sports facilities. There is a nightclub and entertainment staff. Free parking is offered nearby, and guests can rent a car or bike from the tour desk. Airport shuttle service is available for a charge.
- Lovely hotel food great staff so friendly and Berta at reception went that extra mile
We found the staff in the hotel
Very courteous and friendly.
The receptionist Berta was excellent she went out of her way to show us how to get around the island . Where the local markets were , what dates they were on .
If we needed anything Berta was on hand to facilitate us.
We really enjoy the stay at
The this hotel . From the location , to the room which was a junior suite overlooking the sea. We went all inclusive
The food was good with plenty of choice and variety.
With regard to facilities I do a lot of cycling and sea canoeing. Frank was the person who over saw this.
He made sure we had bikes ready to go every morning
And had the canoes by the beach every day .
I could not rate this hotel
Especially the staff .
We will be back .
- The hotel is near the beach and town. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. Hotel staff could to be more helpful and attentive. Always ready to help and assist.
- Pool area, gym and spa, close to the beach, a lot of activities, very friendly and hard-working staff. Good was nice too. Room was very comfortable and clean, daily cleaning services.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, if you have young children then the animation team are excellent. Some good evening entertainment.
Top Resorts In El Cuchillo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in El Cuchillo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in El Cuchillo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in El Cuchillo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!