10 Best Resorts To Stay In Eastham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Eastham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastham Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Eastham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Eastham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Eastham Massachusetts:
The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor pool, The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club is located in Brewster in the region of Massachusetts, just 21 miles from Provincetown. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chatham is 8 miles from Ocean Edge Resort Club, and Hyannis is 15 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 35 miles away.
- It was an extremely clean and spacious villa/apt. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room (a suite, really) was very spacious.
- Too confusing and zero guidance from mansion to get to remote village room, except a horrible map. No room service available. No one in security booth at entrances. No room service for TV watching snacks. I starved in my room
Scenery was beautiful.
Food was very delicious
Golf course was well groomed, greens were hard to read, but course was immaculate.
Staff was very efficient
- location was okay. Liked availability of kitchen facilities for the sake especially of small children.
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
One of our top picks in Brewster.Offering access to a private beach and both an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort and Golf Club is in Brewster. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.Each guest room features a patio or balcony with views of the property gardens. The villas come with a full kitchen and a living room.A golf course and tennis courts are on-site at The Mansion in Brewster. Additional facilities include a meeting room and a kids’ club. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling.Guests can enjoy casual dining at Bayzo’s Pub or Linx Tavern. Lunch and drinks are also available at the seasonal Ocean Terrace.Cape Cod Museum Of Natural History is 7 minutes’ drive from The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club. Wellfleet Drive-In Theatre & Cinemas is 18 minutes’ drive.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were all very pleasant, particularly in the Pub. The cognac lobster on the Pub menu was wonderful – in fact, we had it twice, it was so good. There’s also a nice terrace restaurant with a view towards the sea….slightly different menu, but also good. Loved the clam chowder. The golf course looked beautiful, and I’m sure it would be lovely to play. Good location for exploring the Cape.
Very calm and quiet room. Good bed.
The staff is very nice.
Very good breakfast.
Enjoyable terrace and front yard.
- Nice accommodations, pretty expensive for what you got. $16 for a drink at the beach?
- Beautiful property, well maintained, friendly helpful and well trained staff, great amenities (pool, tennis, beach), good food and cocktails. Very enjoyable stay
- As you’d expect at a resort like this, the amenities were amazing; beach and patio restaurant/bar and beach bar and pool and yoga and tennis and indoor pool – it was all beautiful and luxurious
Pelham House Resort
One of our top picks in Dennis Port.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelham House Resort is located in Dennis Port, just 28 miles from Provincetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chatham is 9 miles from Pelham House Resort, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 27 miles away.
- Oceanfront location and price are excellent…same as in 2014. Easy beach access, beautiful views from balcony, small occupancy at this time of year.
- Excellent ocean front room, balcony overlooking the ocean<>in a full moonlight<>King Bed sooo comfy, so clean. Beautiful! Excellent over night, owner and hotel staff are excellent! Will book again before the season ends. Awesome property!!!
Brilliant location with a private beach great to watch the sunrise. Great views from our room over the ocean. The rooms were nice, very spacious and airy, also clean! Good Breakfast buffet on the 1st day, fresh fruit, cereals, toast bagels, muffins, pastries juice and coffee. Plenty of parking right next to the hotel. Good range of TV Channels. Plenty of towels and spare bedding. The shower was large and the water was hot! Really enjoyed our stay. It was very quiet which was great.
30 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to the shops and restaurants.
- I have been going to Pelham House for years, always the same room. The view is breathtaking, the room is comfortable and clean and the staff is extremely friendly.
- Located right on the beach, convenient onsite parking, room is big enough.
Chatham Bars Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering views of the Atlantic Ocean, this oceanfront inn in Chatham, Massachusetts features 4 restaurants and a full-service spa. Each spacious accommodation provides a fully stocked minibar and flat-screen TV.An oceanfront heated pool with surrounding cabanas and the private beach area are available at Chatham Bars Inn. A 24-hour gym, tennis and croquet courts are on site as well.Decorated in New England design, each accommodation offers air conditioning, a state-of-the-art sound system and coffee facilities. The bathrooms include deluxe bath amenities, bathrobes and slippers.Chatham Inn offers local tours which leave from the private boat dock and travel to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Deep sea fishing, barrier beach walks and antique car tours can be arranged.The elegant Main Dining Room features panoramic views of the ocean. Local seasonal cuisine is offered. Guests can have a casual meal at the Sacred Cod Tavern or afternoon tea in the South Lounge.
- The eggs were extra fluffy and my wife and I marveled that they could maintain such good help, even in the off season! The bar tender ( Will ) in the Sacred Cod was very good and pleasant.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was prepared nicely for us with a bottle of iced champagne for our anniversary. Very nice touches.
- Very fine and welcoming hotel. We will stay here again for sure.
- We enjoyed the lobby area for the restaurant and bar, we used there car service which was great
- We loved the hotel and setting. The staff were wonderful. Best place to stay in Chatham!
Bluegreen Vacations The Soundings
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Soundings Seaside Resort is on Cape Cod, on the Nantucket sound. It has 350 feet of private beach.Rooms at The Soundings Seaside Resort are furnished with work desks. They have kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators. All Seaside Resort rooms have balconies, many of them with views of the ocean. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also available in each room.Soundings Seaside Resort has an indoor and an outdoor pool, as well as a hot tub and sauna.Soundings is 30 miles from Cape Cod National Seashore. Sea Street Beach and Glendon Road Beach, considered to be Cape Cod’s best spots for swimming and windsurfing, are less than 5 minutes away. Many golf courses, such as Bayberry Hill Golf Course, are within 5 miles of the resort.
- Fantastic facility, very friendly will be coming back for other vacations
- Great value. Quiet and comfy with waterfront view and fireplace.
- Beautiful hotel. Beachfront. Great view from balcony
Tamara at front desk was amazing
Bed was comfy and room very clean
The view! The in room in room fireplace and kitchenette.
Grounds offer pools, a fire pit and the beach.
Very clean and clearly well-maintained
Blue Rock Resort
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Blue Rock Resort is located in South Yarmouth. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also comes with a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from the room. Extras include a seating area.At Blue Rock Resort you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include the award-winning Blue Rock Golf Course. The property offers free parking.Complimentary private beach access is offered at the Riviera Beach Resort, located 4 miles away; Blue Water Resort, located 2.5 miles away and Red Jacket Beach Resort, located 5.1 miles away. Complimentary towels, beach chairs and umbrellas are provided.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Parkers River Beach is 4.5 miles away.
- Sharing time between all the sister resorts. The view of the golf course, the privacy of the beaches etc..
- Nice and clean. Decent beds. Nice bedding, sheets. Staff super nice.
- I absolutely loved this place. Very comfortable, pretty, very clean & spacious room. The view to the golf course was so pretty! The proximity to the course was great too. The staff was super friendly and the other guests were really nice. Can’t wait to return.
- The area was very quiet, the pool was cleaned daily and the food at the restaurant was above par. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- We LOVE Blue Rock and have returned several times — each time delightful! From the moment you register, you feel welcomed as friends. The property is beautifully maintained and the unit spotless. And while it may seem a small detail, their pillows are the most comfortable we’ve ever encountered. Looking forward to our next visit!
Edgewater Beach Resort, a VRI resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on 2,300 feet of private beach, this Dennis Port resort is 8 miles from Scargo Hill Observation Tower. On-site putting greens are available and guest suites provide kitchenette facilities.Spacious studios and suites offer a seating area with sofa bed at The Edgewater Resort. Each boasts a fireplace and deck or patio.Guests can cook on the barbecue facilities and eat in the picnic area at the resort. A gym is also available at The Resort Edgewater.Cape Playhouse is a 20 minute drive from the resort. The JFK Museum is 10 miles away.
- Great, and big, living area with a view of the ocean. Nice bathroom with double sinks which is a plus at a hotel. Nice gas fireplace, but it did not work (timer was broken) and this would have been nice in February.
- Plenty of barbecue grills, there is a lawn and then a short walk/slight incline to the beach – great if you have young kids – time to catch them before they head to the beach by themselves. On the lawn a little putting green as well as room for adults and children to play. Plenty of seats around the lawn and on the beach. Indoor/outdoor pool great. Went in June – active but not overly so. Other guests were relatively quiet. Children well-behaved. Nice lobby area – use computer, watch tv, or just sit and rest. The room was very clean with a nice little kitchen/living area, and a deck – we were on the 2nd floor – that looked out to the water. Wonderful restaurants in Dennisport. Very satisfied-hoping to visit again next year.
- Nice , private balcony. Large comfortable bed. Clean, spacious bathroom. Friendly, accommodating staff!
- View from the balcony, amount of space. Walk to beach. Pool and hot tub!
- Close to water, full kitchen would be nice if I was staying longer.
Brewster Green Resort, a VRI resort
Located just off Route 6A and occupying 17 wooded acres, this resort features a variety of sports courts and 2 pools. Nickerson State Park is less than 1 miles away.Brewster Green Resort offers comfortably decorated suites with a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony and a fireplace. A barbeque grill, 2 TVs and laundry facilities are included.Guests of Brewster Green can enjoy sports including basketball, racquetball and tennis. A sauna, whirlpool and fitness center are also available. Children are welcome to have fun on the playground.The Resort at Brewster Green is 4 miles from Breakwater Beach and less than 6 miles from Rock Harbor Charter Boat Services.
No reviews yet.
Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Harwich waterfront resort offers an 18-hole golf course, free Wi-Fi, and brightly colored rooms that offer a sitting area and plush bedding. Central Harwich is a 10 minute drive away.A work desk along with a private deck or patio is offered in each room at Wequassett Resort. Coffee making facilities and a private bathroom are also included.Twenty-Eight Atlantic Restaurant offers waterfront dining and serves succulent seafood cuisine. Other dining options serving American classic cuisine are also featured.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. A fitness center, children’s playground, and tennis court are also available.Cape Cod National Golf Center is a 5 minute drive from Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. Cape Cod National Seashore is 18 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, chairs. Needs redecorating. Landscaping is beautiful. Housekeeping and service was very good.
- The resort is top notch. It is expensive-but you don’t mind paying because the service, staff and dining is beyond incredible. This resort will definitely be added to our annual get away list!
- The bed was wonderful, the dinner and breakfast were outstanding. The boat ride we took to the National Seashore was a beautiful trip. I have a broken ankle so we didn’t get off the boat, we just looked at the view and the seals.
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained property. Pool and beach picturesque. Most staff members very accommodating.
- The landscaping, views, staff and amenities were amazing
Inn on the Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along a private beach in Harwich Port, Massachusetts, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from Nickerson State Park. It offers a continental breakfast, a beach patio, and free Wi-Fi.The bright guest rooms at Inn on the Beach include a microwave and refrigerator. They are furnished with a patio and equipped with cable TV.Lounge chairs, hammocks, and beach umbrellas are available at this Harwich Port hotel. Breakfast may be served in the guest lounge or on the patio overlooking the beach.Monomoy Island Excursions offers seal cruises and is less than 1 miless from the Harwich Port Inn on the Beach. The Cape Cod Bike Trail is also 1 mile from the property.
- Beach access was awesome. People were great. Met the owners and they were very friendly
- Staff was very attentive. The continental breakfast was fresh and served in a beautiful, sunny room. Just had to walk across the deck to get to the beach where the chairs and umbrellas were already set up. Short walk to town for restaurants and shopping.
- Quiet and relaxing outdoor area overlooking Banks St.Beach.
- The location is as it says- right on the beach. It’s a five minute walk to some shops and restaurants too, so very well located. The wifi is very good and even works on the beach! It’s really useful to have parking as it’s expensive around this area. It’s nice to have breakfast onsite, although depending on the time you go some things, like orange juice, have run out. There is a coffee machine available during the day, but no decaf so if you like this then maybe bring you own.
- L’emplacement. L’aspect extérieur tres” Cape Cod”
Top Resorts In Eastham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Eastham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Eastham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Eastham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!