10 Best Resorts To Stay In Eastern Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Eastern Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Eastern Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eastern Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eastern Shores Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Eastern Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Eastern Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Eastern Shores Florida:
The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami International Airport is 12 miles away.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
Pretty much everything.
The location, the facilities, the staff, classes, and the rooms are very well appointed.
- the room and property is high tech. The food was excellent, the location is perfect. good security, I felt safe. the beach is clean, and the staff very attentive
- Beautiful hotel and room was upgraded to a suite which was amazing
- Staff at pool were very helpful. New tea restaurant was good.
- Service, David, Ashley and Kurt (service staff), beach, Atlantikos Greek restaurant, breakfast buffet
- Pretty much everything.
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 25 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, and Hollywood is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort.
- Room was great, food was delicious, staff was friendly. Pool was never crowded and nice that it was in the shade. Family friendly resort!
- Bed was comfortable. Staff was fantastic in every way. Room was clean and fresh with a great view of the ocean. Beach, pool and lazy river were very nice. A very quiet serene location that was relaxing.
- Hotel location was excellent – great beach. staff were very polite other than the female front desk lady who was cold and defensive.
- Great breakfast! Service in the restaurant and lounge was outstanding! I felt like I was with family.
- Beautiful property right on a pristine beach. Friendly staff…Kevin at the happy hour bar and George in the spa were especially welcoming. We arrived after a very long travel and room wasn’t ready but George made the wait pleasant.
Trump National Doral
One of our top picks in Miami – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Trump National Doral is located in Miami, just 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, accessories shopping and atmosphere.
- Large and extremely comfortable bed. Quite environment and beautiful golf courses all around.
- The hotel is amazing food is amazing beds are so nice
The people working there are just amazing kind and very nice
The hotel is beautiful
The rooms are very spacious and clean
- I really love this place my family very excited to spend time there definally we coming back
Location was s just amazing!
Very friendly staff all around, totally highly recommend! Amazing pool, golf course and dining options.
Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and South Beach’s Art Deco district, this elegant all-suite hotel boasts an unrivaled beachfront location along with exceptional amenities and luxurious accommodations.The Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach is surrounded by some of Miami’s most popular sites. Numerous world-famous restaurants, luxury shopping and an exciting nightlife can be found only steps away. The Miami Convention Center as well as Miami International Airport are also located nearby.All of the spacious suites at the South Beach Bentley Hilton are equipped with state-of-the-art furnishings, including kitchens or kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the spacious pool, relax on the beach in comfy beach chairs, or take advantage of the on-site hair dresser.
- Great location right on the beach. Nice for walks on the beach or to the pier and marina. Especially liked having a kitchen in the room. The grocery store was walking distance so easy to stock up.
- We chose this hotel because our flight home was cancelled. Expensive for the time we spent here. Staff helpful and courteous. I loved being so close to the beach even thought it was the coldest weather in 2 years. Beach staff were very pleasant! My only problem was the the mattress was very uncomfortable.
- Staff very friendly! Great restaurant. Perfect location. Huge rooms.
- hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with all our needs.
- The Staff were amazing, Menanja the Bartender make the best drinks, which was the highlight of our stay. Easy access to the beach and we were within walking distance of the places we previewed before coming. I arrived on my flight way early but was allowed to us the amenities and in addition to that I also got an early checkin.
The Alexander Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Alexander Hotel is located in Miami Beach, just 4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from The Alexander Hotel.
- The Manager was a lil helpful with the problem but would not exstend my stay once he moved me in a great room. I didn’t get that!
- The property was very convenient to everything loved the trolley ride
- Very rude staff ,wet carpet and no towels at Motel plus no housekeeping staff ,there is no heat in the entire building.front desk not willing to help guest .
- The size of the suite. That’s it we had to walk thru a horrible basement to get to the pool the hotel was nothing like the video online
- Hotel was dirty ,,microwave broken ,Refrigetator broken we found dirty laundry underwear lotions bra one of the Room dirty, one of the bed broken Hotel is a disaster I don’t recoment to no body I had bad experience
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 12 miles from Newport Beachside Hotel, and Miami Beach is 10 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 10 miles away.
- We loved the option to be on the beach or poolside and they were only steps apart! The beds were comfortable and staff was friendly!
- The bed and extra pull out bed were a great fit and comfortable
- Good location. I liked having Starbucks in the hotel to get my morning coffee. Lots of nearby places to walk to for shopping or eating.
- The beach access was great and the pier was a plus. God housekeeping making our beds every day . But that is about it
- The property is located right on the beach for quick access to the water.
Trump International Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Trump International Beach Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Miami is 13 miles from Trump International Beach Resort, and Miami Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great beds. Really nice staff. Twice a day room cleaning.
- The staff was amazing and friendly and so accommodating. The beach was wonderful and the service was amazing.
- this was a tired, dirty, old, 1950’s hotel that could have been in Havana or Las Vegas but it was on a beautiful beach with a run down hotel and staff who could have cared less
- The hotel is soo old and smell to old the bed was soo not comfortable the rest it’s ok
- breakfast very good , but expensive . Second pool refurbishing , disturbing ! room very good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa Sunny Isles
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoy a relaxing beachfront location at this full-service resort and spa, situated in Sunny Isles and offering easy access to area attractions along with first-class amenities and accommodations.After receiving the Doubletree Ocean Point Resort’s signature warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in, relax with an ocean-side massage from the full-service spa. Enjoy a gourmet dinner overlooking the ocean at the hotel’s on-site restaurant, featuring fresh seafood and classic Miami cuisine.The North Miami Beach Doubletree’s beachfront location places guests minutes from a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and swimming only steps from the hotel’s front doors. The attractions of Miami Beach, including the Art Deco District, are also easily accessible.
- The food was very good. We had lunch by the pool a few times and it was excellent. We had 12 people in our group and the living area was perfect for getting together. Also, we could not have asked for nicer staff.
- Large room. Good locations Plenty of shops and restaurants near by
- The rooms were spacious and clean. I had a private balcony that I can enjoy.
- The property was clean, comfortable and very spacious with direct oceanfront views.
- The room was very clean taken that the property needs a bit of renovation. The bed were comfortable. Overall the stay was very peasant.
Acqualina Resort and Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an unrivaled oceanfront location in Sunny Isles, Florida, this 5-star resort offers gourmet dining options, full-service spa treatments and spacious guestrooms, all furnished with private balconies and modern amenities.Every stay is sure to be unforgettable at the Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach with exceptional amenities such as in-room flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Guests can also enjoy on-site boutique shops as well as 3 different dining options, including traditional Japanese sushi.The Acqualina also provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities, including on-site kayak and jet ski rentals. A state-of-the-art fitness center along with 3 outdoor swimming pools is also available on-site.Only a short drive from the Acqualina Resort are the luxury shops and restaurants of Bal Harbour. The vibrant South Beach area as well as the legendary Art Deco district is also within driving distance.
- personally i did not find the bed comfortable at all.
- The bed was excellent. Heck, everything was excellent. The staff is out of this world. They were so attentive and professional. The breakfast was included and was so excellent I miss it already!
- The Resort is amazing and the staff outstanding. We got a room with ocean view and totally worth the extra money that we spent, everything was immaculate. The staff is super professional.
- We loved the beach and the facilities. The staff by the pool were phenomenal.
- The service is great. The people that work there are e really nice. Everbody tries to help and make your stay unforgetable
Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View
Showcasing a spa center and a private beach area, Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View is located in Sunny Isles Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 13 miles from Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View, and Miami Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Eastern Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Eastern Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Eastern Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Eastern Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!