10 Best Resorts To Stay In Dowds Junction Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Dowds Junction Colorado is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Dowds Junction Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dowds Junction Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dowds Junction Colorado. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Dowds Junction Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Dowds Junction Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Dowds Junction Colorado:
The Pines Lodge, a RockResort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and ski-to-door access, The Pines Lodge, a RockResort is located in Beaver Creek. The resort has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Vail is 8 miles from The Pines Lodge, a RockResort, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Staff was excellent. Extremely patient and helpful.
From the staff in the restaurants to rental area to bell man/valet.
All were great.
The manager Huston was excellent. Very customer focused
Very comfortable room
Shuttle system worked well
- Top-tier hotel, as good as any we have stayed at in Beaver Creek or Vail. It is listed as a 4 star but it as good as the few 5 stars perhaps even better if you like a professional but mellow environment. The hotel was so good that after 3 nights we extended for a 4th.
- Friendly staff, nice location, ski in- ski out, Ski shop on site.
- Excellent staff. Starbucks coffee cart sitting outside my room in the morning. Will definitely come back!
- Staff was excellent. Extremely patient and helpful.
Hotel Talisa, Vail
Offering a spa services and an onsite restaurant, Hotel Talisa is located in Vail and is a 5-minute drive from Vail Village and Lionshead Village. The resort has an two heated outdoor pools, three hot tubs and fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a drink at the fireside lounge.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service and an onsite market at the property. Other amenities on-site include a game room, a children’s program, kids club amenities and outdoor fire pits.This resort has a ski school and bike hire is available. You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Pride Express -26 is 0.7 miles from Hotel Talisa, while Eagle Bahn Gondola -19 is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 27.3 miles from Hotel Talisa.
- Overall everything was phenomenal, we looked forward to the continental breakfast every morning, used the spa, pool, gym, has an outside fire place to heat up while is cold and beautiful creek right on the back, absolutely amazing time, would definitely recommend l.
- Location was perfect and serene with the creek running by the outdoor pool. Super easy getting skis from the shop and getting to the mountain right at the lift at the hotel- priceless hassle-free start to a great day of skiing!
- Ski on ski off – fantastic dining – spacious rooms …down right amazing.
- Loved the hot tub on the river. Also liked the music in the bar and the bar and bar menu. Gluten free a real plus. Ski access great
- Equipe chaleureuse, à l’écoute de nos besoins surtout avec nos quatre enfants. Excellente idée de l’appartement : nous étions à l’hôtel avec tout le service, le confort et les conditions de vie pour une famille nombreuse. Excellente prestation ! Merci, nous reviendrons l’année prochaine
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa is located in the Cascade Village neighborhood in Vail, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Frisco is 17 miles from Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa, and Keystone is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Legendary Lodging at the Ritz Carlton Residences Vail
One of our top picks in Vail – and a guest favorite.
This Vail resort features heated outdoor swimming pools and hot bathtubs and suites with fully equipped modern kitchens. It has a free shuttle service to Eagle Bahn Gondola, a 5-minute walk away.All of the spacious suites at Legendary Lodging at the Ritz Carlton Residences Vail feature free Wi-Fi, 2 LCD TVs and a gas fireplace. The luxury suites have hickory hardwood floors, a relaxing living area and oversize bathrooms. For convenience, each suite includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.Extensive ski services are available to guests at Ritz Carlton Residences Vail. Guests can rent skis and snowboards on-site. Ski passes and ski storage are also available.Guests can relax and enjoy a light meal in the Ritz Carlton’s expansive great room with a full-service bar and a gas fireplace. A 24-hour front desk is available and shops are located inside the resort. Guests have full access to a state-of-the-art fitness facility with a movement center.Vail Golf Club and Driving Range is 3 miles from this resort. Eagle County Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- The quality of these facilities is wonderful. Pool setting is beautiful. The staff members are genuinely kind.
- Everything was great for my large family (4kids). Loved the 3’9″ depth of the pool; it was shallow enough to keep our kids feeling safe and us feeling secure our kids were safe.
- Residence was comfortable and well kept. Staff was very helpful
- The size our two bedroom apartments easily catered for two couples without feeling cramped.
- The staff was terrific and offered many great suggestions.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.On Beaver Creek Ski Mountain, this resort provides ski-to-door access, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, three restaurants and a ski school. Featuring an ice skating rink and boutiques, Beaver Creek Village is just outside this lavish Beaver Creek, Colorado resort.Styled in white plush linens and modern décor, each elegant room provides bathrobes. Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station are included. Select rooms feature mountain views at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy the sauna and hot tub at Park Hyatt Resort Beaver Creek. Allegria Spa offers spa services on site. Ski rental, concierge services and babysitting services are available.In-room breakfast is available. The 8100 Bar and Grill offers American cuisine. Antler Hall features cocktails and a light bar menu. The Café features convenient deli sandwiches to go.Eagle County Regional Airport is 20 miles from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort. Rocky Mountain National Park is 60 miles away.
- There was a special evening going on in the restaurant for restaurant week and it was fully the booked. As soon as the Maitre d’ recognized we were guests at the hotel he made arrangements for us to have a nice table for two.
- Very good stay. Upgraded us at no cost because they had space available.
- Beautiful hotel comfortable beds great location good restaurant everything was perfect
The entire staff made our trip a unique one. From the Valet service & Front Desk Check-In to the restaurant & pool staff we were pampered! Our dinner at the restaurant was one of the best ever. I had the Halibut dish and my partner had the New York Strip with the side of sprouts. Very different dish but delicious! If you stay, enjoy their restaurant.
Our room was overlooking the mountain – a stunning view! You will like their bedding and towels, very upscale!
Truly ski in ski out. We love the location next to the slopes and ease of getting right on the lift.
Love the wine champagne and smores apres ski.
The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort
Located in Vail, 22 miles from Breckenridge, The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and bike rental is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Frisco is 16 miles from The Arrabelle at Vail Square, and Keystone is 22 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Cleanliness was great, very friendly staff, no hot water, forgotten items with room service staff didn’t seem to concerned about helping figure out certain things in room or knowing we could not shower, front desk didn’t answer phone on multiple times
- Had an absolutely fantastic and magical stay at the Arrabelle in Vail. Staff and Bell staff were absolutely incredible, taking us to whatever destination we needed. The hotel is stunning and our room was the ideal place to relax after a day out hiking. Breakfast included in our room was a great spread, omelette bar made to order was fantastic and you can sit and watch the gondola go up the mountain. Enjoyed every second!
- The breakfast was wonderful in the morning very good and a nice selection. The room was very comfortable.
- Bed and pillow and linen above excellent. Staff was attentive not obtrusive, extremely considerate and conversive. The staff is definitely a 5 star competence level, i.e. better then Sonnenalp. Experience to compare is at 5 star facilities in Chamonix last month and George V Paris last month. Sonnenalp is where we usually stay but now will book Arabelle.
The gym was good
Shuttle car was great
Mostly friendly staff
Just a 5 minute walk from the Vail Mountain ski lift, this resort offers 3 restaurants. Guests can relax with a massage or manicure at the on-site spa. A fireplace is featured in each luxurious suite.A deep soaking tub is featured in all suites at Sonnenalp Vail. Each private bathroom includes a separate walk-in shower and heated marble floors. A flat-screen TV with cable is included.After a day of skiing or hiking, guests can enjoy a cocktail at King’s Club bar complete with live entertainment. Swiss Chalet offers European cuisine while Bully Ranch offers American fare.Vail Sonnenalp offers a private 18-hole golf course. Guests can relax and rejuvenate in the sauna. Yoga and Pilates classes are available on site.A variety of entertainment venues including a bowling alley and movie theater are a 10 minute drive away.
- Everything was wonderful, from check in (Paul was especially helpful) to the ski concierge team. The breakfast was delicious and the room was lovely. We had an amazing time and will definitely be back.
- The location and the amenities are perfect. My wife lost it when she saw I LOVE U written in rose peddles on the bed
- There are not enough words to express the amazing level of satisfaction and service that the Sonnenalp provides. Simply the best. Highly recommend their SPA and restaurants. The quality of the staff is world class and they are super nice!!
Delightful staff! Great spa! Delicious breakfast!
Kids picked out cute little gifts at check in.
I really liked the location of the Sonnenalp. It was literally in the heart of everything in Vail Village. If I wanted to head over to Lionshead I could hop on a free shuttle bus to take me there. Vail Brewing Company and ice skating rings were a five minute walk. There was dining on site, which was delicious but, you also have plenty of food options nearby the hotel.
The staff at the hotel was very welcoming and were attentive to all of our needs. Any requests that we made were completed within minutes. Also, what I loved about this hotel was that it never felt crowded. I’m not sure if that’s due to my dates of travel or if it’s always like this but there was something special about feeling as if my girlfriend and I had this entire resort to ourselves!
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is located in Vail, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Frisco is 16 miles from Vail Marriott Mountain, and Keystone is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Staff is god awful. Ended up paying an extra 250 dollars of hidden fees. I didn’t like anyThing about the trip
- The staff was outstanding! Always smiling. The staff would always tend to your every need. Very helpful with planning activities and the transportation to get there.
- Very close to the city center and shopping. Easy to walk to and from this hotel.
- All in all the stay was a bit mediocre; very thin walls and mixed quality customer service. However the one highlight was interaction with Brian the valet manager. Following a ski valet mix up, he really went above and beyond to resolve the issue and bought a glass of the wine for the trouble. Fantastic service.
- Not only great accommodations, but the staff was excellent. I got very sick while I stayed here, and the hotel staff was so caring and accomedating!
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort is located in Beaver Creek in the region of Colorado. The resort has a fitness center and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Vail is 8 miles from The Osprey at Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Location, friendly staff, ski valet, bar and food.
- Loved everything ! Amazing hotel , great staff , best ski place , unbelievable well located !
- The nicest staff, and most accommodating facility, with every detail to make our stay confortable. I don’t write reviews usually, but I wanted to praise this place for its hospitality and greatest location.
- The hotel has a ski lift right outside the door. It was awesome. A small hotel but it felt like home. Staff were excellent. They have people to help you with skis. The main desk reception was very helpful telling you info about the area.
- Very pleasant in a great location next to the village
The Sebastian – Vail
One of our top picks in Vail.Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, The Sebastian – Vail is located in Vail. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. The resort also provides bike rental. Breckenridge is 21 miles from The Sebastian – Vail, and Frisco is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 29 miles from The Sebastian – Vail.
- The location, general set-up and kid friendlyness of the hotel were great.
- The staff were all so welcoming and helpful. The property is perfect.Could not fault our stay
- Wonderful hotel in vail village! Would love to return sometime. Enjoyed Frost, the hotel bar. Great hot tubs/pool area.
- Very nice hotel, cozy. The fire place at the lobby was great, very confortable sofas. Great service. The waitress exceptional, very kind, they all know about Celiac disease. The Restaurant have a gluten free menu. Great sculptures of Leonora Carrington in the hotel. We totally recomend it.
I am not easily impressed, but this property by all means is wonderful. All staff were super super nice and friendly with no exceptions.
Rooms are spacious , clean and smell wonderful. if your standards are high , than this is your place. ll definitely go back again.
Top Resorts In Dowds Junction Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Dowds Junction Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Dowds Junction Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Dowds Junction Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!