10 Best Resorts To Stay In Dobson Ranch Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Dobson Ranch Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Dobson Ranch Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dobson Ranch Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dobson Ranch Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Dobson Ranch Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Dobson Ranch Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Dobson Ranch Arizona:
Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort
Only steps from the San Marcos Golf Course, this hotel in Chandler, Arizona features an outdoor pool, an on-site beauty salon and 3 on-site restaurants.Each guest room at Crowne Plaza Phoenix – Chandler Golf Resort provides a private balcony or patio. Guests can take advantage of the free wireless internet access available throughout the hotel or browse for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.On-site dining is available at the 1912 Sports Lounge and AJ’s Restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a cup of coffee at the on-site cafe featuring Starbucks coffee, relax in the whirlpool or rest in the beautiful courtyards.Historic, downtown San Marcos is within walking distance of the San Marcos Crowne Plaza Resort. Several sports venues including Tempe Diablo Stadium and US Airways Center are located within driving distance.
- Close proximity to our final destination, nearby dining options and local attractions.
- Everything was excellent . We stay here every time we come to Arizona
- This is an older facility, but architecture and grounds are pleasant.
- Clean bathroom, fresh towels and linens. Cindy pillows
- Large size room compared to newer built properties.
Arizona Grand Resort
Featuring a water park and a full-service spa, this luxury resort offers fun for all ages. Free Wi-Fi is included in each spacious guest suite. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 7 miles away.Cable TV offers indoor entertainment in all air-conditioned suites at Arizona Grand Resort. Amply furnished with a sofa bed, each suite comes with a minibar.Featuring an 8-story tower with 3 water slides, the water park includes a large wave pool and lazy river. Adults can relax in the 25-person hot tub after playing 18 holes at Arizona Grand Resort Golf Course.Serving traditional Mexican fare, Aunt Chilada’s restaurant offers lunch and dinner. The Lobby Grill features American fare cooked on a wood-fire grill.Showcasing the rich history of Native Americans, Heard Museum is a 20 minute drive from this resort. Phoenix Zoo is 8 miles away.
South Mountain is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, warm weather and relaxation.
- The area of the property was good and nice, very calm and no noise on the property as well as you have a nice views on some parts of property.
- the room was nice, although we could hear the kids upstairs running around crying, screaming all the way until 10:30 pm…other than that, the bed was comfy, but the bathroom was gross and only a shower…the bathroom door opened right up against the toilet so you practically had to step over the toilet to get into the bathroom…poor design.
- Relaxed area. Calm attentive staff. Golf and mt biking there. Away from busyness
- The drinks were delish. Hot tub pool are was real nice. Our room was beautiful.
- The rooms were lovely and the beds very comfortable. The water park was great (when open). The food was delicious and the reception staff were helpful.
Raintree at Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Raintree at Worldmark Phoenix South Mountain Preserve is located in Phoenix in the region of Arizona.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 10 miles from Raintree Worldmark Phx, and Mesa is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent fitness area (more like a center). Wide variety of fitness equipment and nothing missing. Large comfortable rooms with direct access to the outdoor walkways. Good breakfast with healthy choices available.
- Concierge/Valet staff were excellent (Clint). Had great recommendations for restaurants, coffee, hiking, etc.
- This facility is excellent dollar value. The complimentary breakfast (including omelettes made to order) and the “happy hour” far exceeded our expectations. The suites have been remodelled and we found them to be clean and comfortable. We were there during a very busy time. Nevertheless, the staff was very friendly, helpful and at all times professional. We are frequent travellers and would have no hesitation recommending this hotel.
- Suite was large, modern & clean. When you walk in, you are in the living room/kitchen, that has mini fridge, microwave & coffee machine. No dishes/cutlery so bring your own. Bedroom was roomy with comfortable bed. There are 2 buildings with a pool & hot tub in each. Pools are very basic but still good, we hear that other resorts have nicer pools. The Granada bar upstairs provides pool-side service, but you basically have to use the nearby phone to call up your order, then they will bring it. Would be nice if there was something right there. Daily breakfast and evening reception were great, but it was the same thing everyday. Location is great and shuttle service was good.
- Nice large room with separate bedroom. Comfy bed and great pillows. Awesome hot breakfast. Free parking. Great location
Scottsdale Camelback Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.At the base of beautiful Camelback Mountain, this family-friendly resort features tennis lessons and a movie theater. It is a 5-minute drive from Old Town Scottsdale.Spa services and daily planned activities are available at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort. A state-of-the-art gym and miniature golf course are also on site.Each unit at Camelback Resort Scottsdale has a full kitchen. The suites and villas are decorated in earthy tones and clean white walls. Guests can relax in the whirlpool tub or watch cable TV.Dining is available at The Grille which serves traditional American cuisine. A specialty drink menu is available as well.Downtown Phoenix is 11.5 miles from the resort. Guests are a 20- minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Villas very nice, spotless and well equipped. Staff very good
- Great location. Very clean and well kept. Friendly staff.
- The hot tub was great to have after a day of golf. It’s located near the bar so you can get a drink if you want.
- This is a quiet oasis away from the crowds and noise of downtown Scottsdale but still only a two minute car ride away. Staff are very friendly and the villa has everything needed for a comfortable stay.
- The entire layout of the complex was excellent and the villa was a perfect fit for us.
DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Discover a luxurious tropical oasis in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. On 22 acres, this exceptional property features a full-service spa and is only moments from area attractions.Start the day at the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort Scottsdale with a southwest-style meal from the En Fuego Restaurant. Enjoy lounging by one of 2 outdoor pools, or take advantage of the on-site racquetball and tennis courts or the 9-hole putting green. Relax with a massage from the spa, or have a cocktail from one of the resort’s bars.In addition to stunning views of the Sonoran Desert, the Scottsdale Paradise Valley Doubletree Resort offers easy access to popular points of interest. Explore the numerous shops at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, tour Arizona State University or experience historic Old Town Scottsdale.
- Very comfortable room. I liked the ability to purchase food from the little store. Lovely pool area. Lovely well-kept grounds.
- The room itself was good and the young man that was at the reception that afternoon greeted me well and was very helpful and attentive. So was the waitress at the hotel’s restaurant. After that the service was mediocre bordering on bad. Especially with the night staff
- Staff was excellent! Friendly, happy, professional.
- Spacious room, beautiful pool area, convenient elevator.
The resort is as beautiful as the pictures on booking.com
Explore the hotel once you arrive and locate the pools, tennis court and the lawn area wth two hammocks which is really pleasant for some chilling moments (says me, mother of two young kids!)
The gym was spacious and clean. You can even enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi in the back of the gym! I found them on our last day so couldn’t enjoy it!
Close to old town and fashion square with lots of great dining options.
The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Set on 250-acres at the base of Camelback Mountain, this luxury Phoenix resort features 9 swimming pools, a golf course, a spa and 8 restaurants. Guest rooms include a private patio or balcony.A 40-inch flat-screen cable TV, iHome docking station, premium Italian linens and modern Southwestern artwork are featured in each spacious guest room at The Phoenician Resort. A large private bathroom with Italian marble accents, oval bathtub, separate shower, plush bathrobes, make-up mirror and upscale toiletries is also provided.Upscale Italian cuisine at Il Terrazo, steak and seafood specialties at J&G Steakhouse and modern interpretations of American comfort food at Relish Burger Bistro are just 3 of the dining options at The Phoenician. Poolside, golf course and in-room dining are available as well as a traditional English afternoon tea served daily in the resort lobby.The 22,000-square-foot Center for Well-Being Spa offers massage therapy, body treatments, a full-service salon and a fitness center. 9 swimming pools, including a children’s pool with 165-foot water slide and a custom mother-of-pearl tiled pool, are provided for guest relaxation.A 27-hole championship golf course, fully-stocked pro golf shop, driving range, chipping and putting green are on site. A family activity center with video games and movie room as well as children’s day programs are available.Shopping and dining in Old Town Scottsdale is less than 2 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 8 miles from The Phoenician Resort.
We had a large group of people travelling together and there were a few hiccups with check-in that the staff were very helpful with and made sure that everything was taken care of.
The rooms were AWESOME, with super comfortable beds.
The bed in my room was very uncomfortable and I kept sinking in the
middle. I was most disappointed that I was not informed at the time I
booked my room that most of the hotel was closed!!!! The main pool area
was completely closed and we were informed that there was a pool on the
other side of the property available for use but only until 7pm! We
chose the Phoenician because we wanted a romantic staycation and this is
not what we got! Huge disappointment.
LOVED the view from our room in building “C”.
Looking at Camel Back mountain when I woke was wonderful not to mention the cactus garden below. Exceptional.
J & G Steak House, outstanding food and view of Scottsdale.
- Gorgeous room was massive loved the huge patio and the in room breakfast was delicious..but are doing construction work and pool and stuff closed while there never got to enjoy it:(
- Staff were friendly and helpful . Afternoon tea delightful
- We had a large group of people travelling together and there were a few hiccups with check-in that the staff were very helpful with and made sure that everything was taken care of.
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in Chandler, 13 miles from Phoenix and 17 miles from Scottsdale. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Mesa is 14 miles from Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, and Glendale is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 12 miles from Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass.
- We loved the beauty and tranquility of the property. The decorations inside the lobby and throughout the hotel were amazing.
the resort is amazing, good staff really good location.
you have everything you need in one place: amazing restaurant, comfortable rooms, 7 pools, gold, spa and more
i really recommend this place for vacation or even staycation!
- The resort is in a beautiful location. Go in Spring or Autumn when you can enjoy the outdoors.
- The bed was like a comfy. Room was great. Loved our stay.
- Awesome service from staff. Both nights we stayed at the casino and the valet device just picked us up and dropped us off.
The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Featuring a 27-hole golf course, this resort is a 20-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A full-service spa is available. Three full restaurants and a poolside bar are featured.All rooms come with free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a sitting area with a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV at Canyon Suites at The Phoenician Scottsdale. A private bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobes is also provided.Il Terrazzo serves Italian and American cuisine daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Scottsdale Canyon Suites at The Phoenician. J&G Steakhouse serves dinner each evening. Guests can enjoy casual dining for lunch and dinner at Relish Burger Bistro. Lunch and cocktails are served poolside at Canyon Grill.Message therapies and spa treatments are available on site. A year-round outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court is provided.Old Town Scottsdale is a 5-minute drive from the resort. Fashion Square Mall is 1 miles from Canyon Suites at The Phoenician Scottsdale.
No reviews yet.
Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa-a concept by Hyatt
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! Located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, 8 miles from WestWorld, Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, a Concept by Hyatt features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great stylish rooms and grounds, LOTS of staff to care for guests
- The staff was very friendly – especially Joseph in the restaurant.
- Great restaurant and pool area, nice mid-century modern ambiance
Staff was nice.
Joseph in the dinning area was exceptional.
Very helpful spa staff, especially Kristen! Beautiful design concept and exceptional food at Weft and Warp restaurant.
Aaron was very helpful in getting me transferred to a quiet room away from the pool area.
Top Resorts In Dobson Ranch Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Dobson Ranch Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Dobson Ranch Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Dobson Ranch Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!