10 Best Resorts To Stay In Desert Hot Springs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Desert Hot Springs California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Desert Hot Springs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Desert Hot Springs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Desert Hot Springs California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Desert Hot Springs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Desert Hot Springs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Desert Hot Springs California:
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Desert Hot Springs.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Miracle Springs Resort and Spa is located in Desert Hot Springs in the region of California, just 10 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Big Bear Lake is 30 miles from Miracle Springs Resort, and La Quinta is 24 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 11 miles away.
The food is excellent and reasonably priced, and the staff is amazing.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. We stayed for a weekend “girls trip” and enjoyed the spa treatments, although the spa seemed a bit understaffed. It is an idea spot for a family or couples getaway.
- Restaurant is well priced and good food. Pools and outside areas are beautiful and well maintained.
- the view from the pool towards the mountain was nice.
- It has it all. Spa, Restaurant, Gift Shop, Sauna, 6 Hot Spring Pools. You don’t have to go anywhere else until it’s time to go.
- Sweet, wonderful staff and great pools for soaking .
- The food is excellent and reasonably priced, and the staff is amazing.
Unique Home at Sky Valley Resort
One of our best sellers in Desert Hot Springs! Featuring air-conditioned accommodation with a private pool, garden view and a patio, Sky Valley Hot Springs Getaway is a unit located within Sky Valley Resort and is situated in Desert Hot Springs. Free WiFi is provided.This family-friendly home features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.Sky Valley Hot Springs Getaway offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot tub and a sauna. This property offers an outdoor swimming pool.The nearest airport is Palm Springs International Airport, 9.9 miles from Sky Valley Hot Springs Getaway.
No reviews yet.
Sahara Hotel & Spa
Featuring mineral hot spring pools and hot tubs, this Desert Hot Springs resort is just 4.3 miles from Desert Dunes Golf Club. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.Styled in a tropical island motif, pool-side lounge areas surround the hot springs at Sahara Hotel & Spa. Barbecue facilities and a garden are available for guests to enjoy.Featuring a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, each room provides a seating area, fresh linens and an en suite bathroom at Sahara Hotel & Spa.Palm Springs International Airport and Palm Springs Art Museum are within 12.4 miles of Sahara Hotel & Spa. The shops and restaurants of Downtown Palm Springs is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was clean and quiet. The staff was courteous and very busy. Mineral pools were cleaned every morning and were warm to the touch. Other long term residents were friendly. Received a 50% discount which made the stay come out to be about $70 per night.
- Kitchen in the room! Staff very helpful and friendly Hotsprings spas very nice
- Checked in..rate changed to $148 once the clerk arrived, The office was closed and had to call the emergency number posted on the door. and had to pay on the spot the higher rate…no towels in room, no soap but there was WIFI. This is NOT what I was supposed to receive and certainly poor service. This property needs professional management. I think that I deserve a proper refund. Previous reservations with you have been very good BUT not this one!
The new owners are great and awesome. They are doing their best to bring the place back to life.
They have only been there for about three months. It is family friendly and the pools, dry sauna, and spa jacuzzi are great.
only complaint i have is that the bed was like sleeping on a piece of plywood with gravel on it.
worst sleep for 2 nights of my entire life. if the place wasnt so magical i would have asked for a new room or refund. the property is an amazing place..the maid and maintenance man were more than helpful and friendly. check this place out!
The Spring Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Spring Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Desert Hot Springs, just 9 miles from Palm Springs.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Quinta is 23 miles from The Spring Resort & Spa, and Indio is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 9 miles from The Spring Resort & Spa.
- The grounds were beautifully landscaped. The resort offers juice detox programs and breakfast. It’s a comfortable, serene place, within walking distance of Cabots Museum, which offered an interesting tour that we loved. One indoor pool to use during inclement weather and during cool nights was great to have.
- This place has a special ambiance; the 3 hot pools with various temperatures, beautiful green landscaping with fire pits and gathering centers, sauna and massage rooms. Our room had been tastefully remodeled to be elegantly simple and beautiful. We had a good kitchen with sufficient space and well outfitted. The breakfast was the healthiest we’ve had anywhere! Plenty of carefully selected fruits and nuts, unleavened breads, hard boiled organic eggs and a variety of yogurts and dried cereals. And I loved the delicious dates, which I hadn’t had in a long time!
- Great place, I loved my stay and will come back. Everything was just heaven.
- I loved how relaxing it was and the staff was really nice.
- Continental breakfast was very nice and there were thoughtful touches like trays to take breakfast back to the room.
Sky Valley Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Sky Valley Resort is located in Desert Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Palm Springs is 11 miles from Sky Valley Resort, and La Quinta is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed staying at one of the resort’s units, which was located in a centralized spot, easy access to pool, café, laundry, pool hall & library. Enjoyed the many pools & spas. Most of all, enjoyed the residents of this resort.
- The amenities at this place are FANTASTIC! Very well maintained pool with natural hot mineral spring water.
- Great location! Tons of activities! Hot spring jacuzzis are amazing!
- I have been in mach more nice or beautiful places with that price. Also, you need to add a bit more chlorine in your pools cuz i noticed worms or water insects in one of them. Colorful lightnings under ur trees to make the area more romantic and outstanding was missing.
- we loved this mobilhome park. It was really quiet, we enjoyed the pool mostly all by ourselves, even on weekend. It was beautiful. We plan to go back there as soon as possible. My daughters 12 and 14 loved it too.
Ivy Palm Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Ivy Palm Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Palm Springs. The resort has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 19 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa, and Indio is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa.
- Not much. Hot tubs not heated, wifi didn’t work, calling this. “Resort and “Spa” is a joke! Total bait and switch. Does Booking.com vet these people.
- Breakfast included was pretty good, nice variety and great muffins. Hotel has s good location walkable to town and restaurants and coffee.
- We needed a single nights stay as our RV was in a repair shop. Location close to down town Palm Springs was great. Grounds well cared for and facility was clean with a great hot and cold options at the continental breakfast. Two pools and really nice pool decor.
- Very good breakfast; clean rooms, pool areas well maintained.. Warm pool along with hot tub.
- Very efficient, always dealt with a request quickly, good breakfast with good sized room, quiet, all facilities are older but very well maintained.
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Experience first-class relaxation and luxury services such as a full-service spa, at this Palm Springs, California hotel with world-class golf, shopping and sightseeing opportunities just steps away.Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa has a 10,980-ft² spa featuring exotic Balinese, Thai and Indonesian rituals that promote well-being for the mind, body and soul. The spa features 18 therapy rooms providing a variety of services. Guests can also work out in the well-equipped fitness center or get a new look in the full-service salon.Visitors can enjoy magnificent hiking and unique jeep tours just minutes from the Riviera Palm Springs Resort and Spa. Tahquitz Canyon and the Moorten Botanical Garden are also nearby.
- Danielle at the front desk was so amazing and helpful she made our stay the best ?
The bedroom and bathroom were lovely and clean. The balcony had a great view of the mountains even though the parking lot was directly below.
The pool area was clean and well maintained and the fire pits about the property were a nice surprise. The free champagne and the sitting areas in the lobby were a really nice touch!
I stayed here during Modernism Week so the price was a bit higher than I normally pay for a room.
- The location was nice and the Buzz trolly system was a wonderful way to get downtown for shopping and dinners.
- Lexy made our arrival very welcoming..She was very helpful in Settings us up and gave us lot of recommendations..Room was a good size,clean,overlooking the swimming pool…Went for an amazing breakfast where once again the staff was great…Thank you for making our stay so special…
I liked the layout of the hotel, very much the idea in lobby/bar with the individual niches to sit.
The pool area and bars around it.
Very nice the fire pits at night.
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Cathedral City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs offers accommodations in Cathedral City, just 3.5 miles from Palm Springs. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. La Quinta is 16 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Pa, and Indio is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The Double Tree in Cathedral City, CA is a comfortable, well maintained property in a central desert location. The staff is friendly.
- I was with my daughter! She is 9 years old. The hotel was amazing, personal was amazing! View so amazing!) but the pool not really for children! So deep, and don’t have some space for children!
- Almost all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Good size pool, very friendly staff and tasty complementary cookies on arrival.
- The cookie,poor, decorate ,staff,most everything.
Desert Isle Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Desert Isle Resort in Palm Springs features self-contained suites with full kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi. It presents 2 heated outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts.Fully furnished suites are a cozy alternative to home, with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and dining table. Attached bathrooms have steam showers.The kitchen comes with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. Guests can get groceries just half a mile from the resort. Alternatively, there are restaurants and bars within 2.5 miles of the property.Desert Isle Resort is 2 miles from Indian Canyons Golf Resort and 3 miles from Tahquitz Canyon Golf Resort. Horseback riding is available just 2 blocks from the resort. Free parking is available.For the health conscious, there is a fitness center and bocce courts on site. The health club features hot tubs and a sauna.
- Very clean, pleasant front desk staff, nicely remodelled rooms.
- He space was very comfortable for my family. The location was great for easy access to food supplies on foot.
- Finding an extra bathroom was a very pleasant surprise. We love the location and we especially love the room and the property’s amenities. Very comfortable and inviting. We will definitely stay here again when we’re in the area.
- Very clean and nice outdoor area. Pools were great and the grounds were very nice. Fitness room was good as well.
- The property is in a quiet location but beautifully situated. The resort itself is immaculately maintained and all rooms are kept to a high standard. The pool areas and grounds are a delight. Staff were very obliging and friendly – inspite of having to deal with a couple who were more than rude and antagonistic. Have visited before and will definately return.
The Monkey Tree Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, The Monkey Tree Hotel offers accommodations in Palm Springs.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Quinta is 18 miles from The Monkey Tree Hotel, and Indio is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Room was spacious, good location, bed comfortable, shower good
- It’s a beautiful property fully representative of the mid-century heyday of Palm Springs as it is opened in 1960, with all of the glamour that implies.
- Warm & friendly owners and an awesome breakfast!
- Gorgeous attention to detail! Immaculate grounds, friendly innkeepers. Would return without hesitation. True boutique luxury.
- Staff, guys preparing the meals and I liked the owners.
Top Resorts In Desert Hot Springs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Desert Hot Springs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Desert Hot Springs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Desert Hot Springs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!