10 Best Resorts To Stay In Desert Highlands Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Desert Highlands Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Desert Highlands Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Desert Highlands Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Desert Highlands Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Desert Highlands Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Desert Highlands Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Desert Highlands Arizona:
Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale at Troon North
Featuring 2 outdoor swimming pools, this luxury Scottsdale, Arizona resort is a 5 minute drive from Troon North Golf Club. A private balcony or terrace is featured in each refined room or suite.Offering views of desert landscape or pool, each elegant room provides bathrobes and slippers at Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale at Troon North. Adobe inspired, each room features refined wood furnishing, cream linens and red accents. Modern conveniences like a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station are provided.Tennis courts are on site. The concierge can help guests book reservations in the 3 restaurants at Troon North Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale.Fresh salads and other light dishes are featured at the poolside restaurant, Saguaro Blossom. Offering a seasonal menu, Talavera restaurant features steakhouse cuisine. Southwestern inspired, Onxy Bar & Lounge features small dishes, cocktails, beer and wine.Old Town Scottsdale is 20 miles away. Heard Museum North Scottsdale is a 20 minute drive from Four Seasons Resorts Scottsdale at Troon North.
- Restaurants on site were very good — both casual and formal atmospheres. Close proximity to Troon North Golf Club. Monument and Pinnacle courses were great, although a bit pricey.
- It’s beautiful properties with stunning views, great facilities, great service.
- What we love at the Four Season everywhere in the world is their beds, no other hotel has better mattresses and pillows! In Scottsdale the location is beautiful and the casitas are nicely blended into the surroundings. Staff is courteous and available, although not in your face. The food was ok, a bit too complicated of a menu for my taste.
- They were in the process of major maintenance- carpet cleaning, painting, new outdoor pool furniture during our stay. They upgrade our room and paid for a round of drinks at the pool for all the inconvenience. These touches made all the difference in the world and our stay was better than planned! Must admit being able to laundry was fabulous.
- Beautiful property. We wanted a property with an authentic feel and we certainly got that! It felt like being in the desert but in the utmost luxury. The hotel has beautifully blended into its position in nature and really makes the most of its amazing natural scenery but also provides the most luxurious facilities that make you feel very special. A very special and unique property that takes you away from todays stresses and makes you feel at peace in its surroundings.
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
This hotel is situated in the center of the Sonoran Desert, less than 20 miles from downtown Scottsdale. It boasts 2 golf courses, and offers air-conditioned rooms with scenic views.Rooms at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort are spacious and include a seating area. They come equipped with cable TV, a coffee maker and minibar. Some rooms have balconies.The JW Marriott Phoenix features 8 restaurants that serve a variety of American and international cuisine. The hotel has an on-site Starbucks and provides free Wi-Fi in public areas.Guests of the hotel can enjoy the 5 swimming pools and waterslides. The Desert Ridge Resort also boasts a spa with a lap pool, and a fitness center.The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort is less than 25 miles from Arizona State University-Tempe campus. Nearby leisure activities include biking, miniature golf and hiking.
Desert View is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, scenery and hot weather.
We got stuff at Starbucks & took to our room. No place to sit in Starbucks and the music was awful.
The Reception Desk was very welcoming, which we really appreciated. Our plane arrived in early & they allowed us to check right into our room without any hassle, even tho it was about 11am.
Nice view from balcony.
- The customer service is FANTASTIC at this property.
- They have several cool pools. Great to use the new PFDThang.com / much better then the large tubes. Holds beverages at poolside. Others place a towel on the concrete (so hot) which only make beverages get hot. The Thang keeps them off the ground and holds them firmly.
- Room service in room dining was incredible. Pools were well maintained and the main focus of our stay. Live music every night made our staycation extra luxurious.
The grounds were pretty and very nice flowers
- We got stuff at Starbucks & took to our room. No place to sit in Starbucks and the music was awful.
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Nestled in the Sonoran Desert, minutes from the attractions of downtown Scottsdale, Arizona, this hotel offers one-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchenettes as well as access to recreational activities.Sheraton Desert Oasis features a 4,500-square-foot swimming pool with waterfalls and a secluded whirlpool spa tub. Children can play in the Spray Pool or on the playground, while the adults workout in the 24-hour fitness center.The Oasis Bar & Grille, the Desert Oasis Sheraton’s poolside restaurant, serves appetizers, sandwiches and salads. Guests can also choose from a variety of refreshing beverages such as smoothies and wine.
- The staff was professional and friendly. Perfect central location in Scottsdale. Pool area was exceptional! Will be back
- Quiet clean upscale property. Housekeeping provided ample supplies for wash, etc. Having a washer/dryer such a bonus. Also there is a quiet pool – away from thumping music. The property was well manicured.
- Awesome staff- clean rooms, beautiful property and pool is amazing! Lots of stuff for the kids and parents too!
- Fantastic, comfortable room with excellent amenities. It’s in a beautiful area, with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Pool amenities were great, staff was amazing, and the free wi-fi for up to 10 devices were a life saver as I was there with my son and two of his friends (all age 12) and they all had their devices (of course).
Scottsdale Links Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! Located next to to the TPC Scottsdale Champions Golf Course, this Scottsdale resort features rooms with full kitchens and 2 heated outdoor swimming pools.A cable TV with a DVD player is featured in each room at the Scottsdale Links Resort. A separate sitting area features a sofa bed. A furnished private patio is included. A washing machine and a tumble dryer are provided.A fitness center and a hot tub provided for guest relaxation. BBQ facilities, a picnic area, a bocce ball court, a bowling green and a croquet lawn are on site at the Links Resort Scottsdale. A business center is provided for convenience.Phoenix International Airport and Old Town Scottsdale are within a 25-minute drive of the Scottsdale Links Resort.
- The staff was very helpful and actually got us into our room early!! Easy access to 101 and a variety of restaurants/stores.
- We only stayed 1 night so we didn’t see much as you had to be out by 10am
- Overall the venue was fantastic – apartments style rooms are a great size. The staff super friendly.
- The property was beautiful and very close to everything we needed. Everybody was friendly and the hotel amenities were above my expectations, especially for the price we paid!
- Lovely grounds. Best fitness room of all diamond resorts we have stayed in
Marriott’s Canyon Villas
In the Desert Ridge Marketplace, these North Phoenix accommodations feature a private balcony or patio and free Wi-Fi is included. Three outdoor pools and a hot tub are on site.A cable TV with DVD player is featured in each room or villa at Marriott’s Canyon Villas. The standard rooms include a small fridge and microwave, while each villa has a modern, full kitchen, separate sitting area and private laundry facilities.The Canyon Springs Pool Bar is open seasonally for lunch and dinner and serves sandwiches, burgers and salads. The MarketPlace Express has snacks and convenience items.A lap pool, quiet pool, children’s pool and splash zone are available for guest recreation. A giant chess game and BBQ facilities are also provided.Scottsdale Field, spring training home of the Oakland A’s, is a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Marriott’s Canyon Villas. Reach 11 Sports Complex is 4 miles away.
Desert View is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, scenery and hot weather.
- Friendly service, nice facilities, our condo was very clean and comfortable
- We stayed here for 1 night on our 3 week US holiday with a family of 5. I wish we could have stayed longer because it was an amazing place. The room itself was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments with kitchen, 3 large tvs & beautifully maintained. The furnishings were very eligant & modern. Nothing was spared including nice artwork & lights. We had a view over the golf course which was lovely & peaceful. We arrived on a Friday so couldn’t check in early so the friendly staff suggested we go swimming across at the JW Marriott hotel (which is available to guests staying at the villas) & we spent the afternoon on the water slides & sailing around on tubes around the pool with cocktail in hand. It was a perfect stay!
Pancakes on Sat morning and mimosa?
Everyone super friendly
- Lovely peaceful resort with great rooms. Very family friendly.
- Excellent location for our family event, the accommodations were clean and family friendly.
The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton offers accommodations in Scottsdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 12 miles from The Boulders Resort & Spa, Curio Co.
My partner and I like everything about The Boulders. It’s our ‘Go to Place.’ We try to stay every quarter.
The pool, the grounds are fabulous. Beautiful natural landscape and I absolutely LOVE Jenny’s Restoration Yoga class on Sunday mornings.
It’s our #1 place for beauty and R and R.
- Staff was amazing. Room was very comfy, bungalow style. Super comfy bed. Meals on property, top notch.
The desert location is breathtaking. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
Nicole, the yoga teacher is extremely good and knowledgeable.
Rico, our hiking guide was fantastic!
- great setting. beautifully kept grounds. amazing how the resort blends into and within the desert environment
- Everything was absolutely amazing. Staff was great.
- My partner and I like everything about The Boulders. It’s our ‘Go to Place.’ We try to stay every quarter.
Carefree Resort & Conference Center
Nestled in the foothills of the Sonoran Desert, this resort offers an on-site spa and restaurant. Guests can lounge along the outdoor pool with a signature Prickly Pear Margarita. All rooms include free WiFi.Rooms at Carefree Resort & Conference Center are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable.Guests can enjoy steak or seafood at Lariat Restaurant, located at the property.El Pedregal Marketplace and Harold’s Cave Creek Corral are 5 minutes’ drive from this resort. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 36 miles away.
- Rooms were generous in size and the king bed very comfortable
- It was very quiet. The room was spacious and the balconies were very nice. The towels were fluffy and very soft.
- The beds and view were amazing. We were on the 2nd floor.
- Had to track down staff to get coffee cups in the morning. No hair dryer and room seemed to modern and cold for us. Needs more warmth with the deco.
- The newly renovated room was lovely, comfortable, soothing, loved the color scheme…bathrobes and flipflops !!!! Ambience in the late afternoon and evening with the lite fire pits was warm and inviting….however early week the resort was quiet and it wasn’t ignited…boo hoo for me….pool service would have been nice as well…(.for snacks and drinks). I had room service one evening….food was good ,presentation was lacking..Great margarita! Note: a room service menu was not in my room….a menu was requested…it seemed very dated with non professional photo’s on the starters page that didn’t make the food too appealing. However I understand with the new face lift it will come with time. Overall the atmosphere, location….I would stay again.
The Westin Kierland Villas
This Arizona resort is 10 miles from downtown Scottsdale. This resort features a water slide and lazy river pool, children’s pool and play area. The hotel has barbecue area.Guests at The Westin Kierland Villas can take lessons at the Kierland Golf Club. The hotel is next door to The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, which features a full service spa and a gym.The villas at The Westin offer a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. The villas feature a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All villas have a balcony or patio.The Kierland Villas Westin is within a 30-minute drive to the Desert Botanical Center and the Arizona Science Center. The Pioneer Living History Museum is 25 miles from the hotel.
- The pools are great! It’s nice that it’s a walking distance away to the resort. The staff at the outside bar were awesome!
- Pools, grounds, rooms, food, massive outdoor tv located main hotel north patio bar/restaurant area
- The Villas are super amazing!! Pools are fun bed is comfortable well for my husband not so much lol but views & everything was amazing!!! Can’t wait to go back!!
- It’s a great for family. the only thing i could recommend is to open the water slide in the pool at 8am on Sunday as well.
- The pool is nice, accessibility to the pool was nice too.
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Discover an unrivaled oasis nestled in the Sonoran Desert at this luxury resort and spa, offering exceptional amenities and services along with first-class facilities that the entire family can enjoy.After a restful night’s sleep on the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa’s plush Heavenly beds, enjoy a delicious breakfast at one of the on-site gourmet restaurants. Spend the afternoon on one of the top-rated golf courses, relaxing at the full service spa or lounging near the spacious pool.Take advantage of the completely non-smoking Kierland Westin’s 900-foot lazy river or go down the 110-foot water slide. Easily explore a number of shopping centers and entertainment options, located only a short distance from the resort. Finish the evening by watching the sun set at the outdoor lounge, while enjoying live award-winning bagpipe music.
- It was beautiful! Well maintained and very clean. Location was excellent. Visited for the Fiesta Bowl and honeymoon. Husband got the flu and room service was a blessing. Expensive and just ok food, but very nice and quick. Our given concierge wasn’t the best but others were courteous. Desert table amazing, bagpiper was amazing and pool area. We had to cancel plans due to the illness and wish we could have a do-over!
- Beautiful place, most of the staff were extremely friendly. Would definitely return
- Breakfast excellent, room clean, bathroom very good
- The pool felt like a bath tub. I understand it’s Arizona and hot but I have been to different resorts in Arizona around the same time and their pools were refreshing. Since that was the main reason we came to resort was for the pool it was very disappointing.
- The piil area, close to shopping & restaurants, evening light show, friendly staff
Rancho Manana Resort By Diamond Resorts
A short walk from the Rancho Manana Golf Club, this Arizona resort features comfortably furnished accommodations and a year-round outdoor pool complete with a terrace and lounge chairs.Featuring a full kitchen and laundry facilities, suites at the Rancho Manana Resort include a flat-screen TV with cable. In the living room, guests can relax on the plush seating in front of a wood-burning fireplace.Featuring views of the surrounding mountains and golf course, the Rancho Manana Resort has a courtyard equipped with an outdoor fireplace and spacious sitting. BBQ facilities are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and for a charge in guest rooms.Restaurants and art galleries are available in downtown Cave Creek just a few steps from the resort. The Cave Creek Museum is a short walk away.
- Roomy casita, wonderful gas fireplace for cool evenings, lovely setting with well maintained grounds. Great staff and a beautiful pool area with comfortable lounge chairs.
- golf and the room were excellent as was Tonto restaurant.
- It was a very relaxing and peaceful resort! Great get away!
- This is a beautiful and well maintained resort. The onsite restaurant is excellent, the beds are so comfortable and the full size kitchen makes me want to stay a month.
- Excellent scenic location near the Cave Creek community and open space hiking trails.
Top Resorts In Desert Highlands Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Desert Highlands Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Desert Highlands Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Desert Highlands Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!