10 Best Resorts To Stay In Dania Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Dania Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Dania Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dania Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dania Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Dania Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Dania Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Dania Beach Florida:
Design Suites Hollywood Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Design Suites Hollywood Beach Resort offers accommodations in Hollywood, just 17 miles from Miami.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Miami Beach is 15 miles from Design Suites Hollywood Beach Resor, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. There was a full kitchen which we did not know about or use. The view was great, sunrise over the ocean was romantic. The pool looked great. The property was built in 1925 and definitely has some age to it.
- Not a thing. It was the worst place I have ever been in!
- Split management is confusing. Lots of things were broke down. AC in room, elevators and window treatments.
- Staff was unfriendly. Room could have used a good cleaning.
- Nothing you had to pay to park there were hidden fees and the room was dirty and had mold on the walls the stove didn’t work either it was horrible
One of our top picks in Hollywood.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Beachwalk Resort offers accommodations in Hollywood. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Miami is 15 miles from Beachwalk Resort, and Miami Beach is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Beachwalk Resort.
Hallandale Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sunshine, relaxation and food.
- Great view, spacious room with living room and bedroom, extra large balcony.
We liked the location. And we loved the fact
there were comfy lounge chairs, umbrellas and towels available at the beach, at no extra cost!
- Absolutely nothing. Never use booking.com. Don’t book this hotel.
- View was good, though next to a highway. Front desk staff friendly.
- A lot of space in the suite with a great view. Comfortable bed.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers accommodations in Hollywood, just 18 miles from Miami. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Miami Beach is 16 miles from Margaritaville Hollywood Beach, and Fort Lauderdale is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very lively family hotel in Hollywood. Didn’t love the town but was happy to stay at the resort a couple of days. Lots of restaurants/bars. Two pools, plenty of sun loungers and beach access. Great party atmosphere.
- We were here for SuperBowl weekend and had a Super time! The party was ON in all the bars and a good time was had. The bed was comfy, the room was clean and everything was perfect!
The pools were great! The entire property has a fun vibe.
The room was great too!
- 11th floor adult pool is the best! Also pool service really caters to their guests!
- Staff was very friendly & helpful. Room was clean & comfortable. The Hollywood broadwalk by the beach was loaded with good eateries & shops.
The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton
This Florida beachfront resort offers 2 outdoor pools, full-service spa, and 8 on-site restaurants and eateries. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk, which offers numerous restaurants and shops, is 1 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and desk with ergonomic chair are included in all rooms at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton. Select room feature a private balcony.The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton guests can use the free transport service and visit the 18-hole golf course or go for a swim at the beach. A marina, supervised children’s activities club, and business centre are available.Guests can savor dry-aged steaks and an expansive 520-bottle wine menu at Diplomat Prime or enjoy grab-and-go snacks at Canteen. Rivals Bristol’s Burgers serves classic burgers alongside milkshakes, calamari, and Florida Fries.Guests will be 2 miles from Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and 8 miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. The boutiques, restaurants, and attractions of The Village at Gulfstream Park are 3 miles away.
- The hotel is nicely renovated and the rooms are pleasant. The pool area is nice.
- Everything was clean, rooms were nice and staff was friendly. Can’t beat the oceanfront rooms!! Beach staff were great and the waiters are everywhere so getting food/drink is easy.
- I loved the location, layout of the room, the view, the aesthetics of the hotel and the dining options within the hotel. The services provided at the pool/beach was very good and made us feel relaxed
- We got the ocean front and its just amazing and relaxing
- The location was great as our Yacht was right across the bridge. The staff are very courteous. Love the food. Had tons of fun. The bars outside were fantastic.
Walkabout Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This boutique hotel is on the Hollywood Boardwalk and has access to the Hollywood Beach. The hotel built in 1950, offers suites with a kitchenette.Walkabout Beach Resort suites include a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Some guest rooms offer views of the Atlantic Ocean.Guests at the Walkabout Resort can have a drink at the Tiki Bar or relax on the sun deck. The hotel was built in the Art Deco style.The Beach Resort Walkabout is within a 10-minute drive of Aventura Mall. The Seminole Hard Rock Casino is 7 miles from the hotel.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived early and we’re immediately shown to our room so we could drop off our bags and get changed for the beach.
- The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. They all called be my name which gave a personal feel. The room was perfect (minus the water going down really slowly in the tub). I really liked the fact that they had a little kitchenette with the hot plate, toasted, microwave, full size fridge, and all necessary utensils. The bar was pretty popular in the evening and seemed to have decent prices.
- There were no meals served at the place. There were many places to eat near by
- it was spacious with a kitchenette and kitchen ware, there was both fan and air condition so you can adjust the temperature as you like it. They give you free parking for your stay unlike other hotels.
- Upon arrival I was instantly made to feel like a king. The easiest check in and check out process I’ve experienced and the service was top notch. No complaints except that I wanted to stay longer (which I was offered) but had to get back to reality after paradise.
Hollywood Sands Resort, a VRI resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hollywood Sands Resort, a VRI resort is located in Hollywood in the region of Florida.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Miami is 18 miles from Hollywood Sands Resort, and Miami Beach is 16 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. View was beautiful! Location was excellent right on the beach and broadwalk.
- Location was perfect, a few steps to the beach. My Unit was very roomy and I especially liked the proximity to the Jacuzzi, grill and dining under the Tiki Hut. The perfect tropical setting!!!
- Staff was wonderful and helpful. The air conditioning in our studio room broke and they were awesome about moving our room. Even got an upgrade to a 1 bedroom!!! Rooms were clean as was the entire facility. Location is wonderful. Sits right on the Broadwalk and the beach across the street is clean and gorgeous. Palm trees offer a bit of shade if you don’t want to sit directly in the sun.
- Very comfortable Murphy bed instead of those back breaking pull out sofas. Beautiful beach view and on the quiet end of the Broadwalk.
- Good location, close to local shops and dining, nice unit with modern decor. A smaller facility which provided friendly atmosphere. We would stay here again when returning to this location. Hollywood beach is a good location with nice stone paved broad walk for pedestrians and wheeled conveyances.
Villa Sinclair Beach Suites and Spa
One of our best sellers in Hollywood! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and spa center, Villa Sinclair Beach Suites and Spa is located in Hollywood, just 17 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami Beach is 15 miles from Villa Sinclair Beach, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice. It was stocked with everything a traveler might need to go to the beach and have a great day. Many things were included in the price. If you forgot or needed other things they were available at a reasonable cost. And the parking pass was amazing you could use it in various places around the beach and City.
- owners were friendly personable people husband loved the sauna and hot tub. Friday night champagne and marshmallow roast
I had a wonderful stay, besides the weather.
The concept of the room is lovely, a cosy homy feeling;
Owner is very kind; within the premises there are many seats, sofas etc to hang around and about. Very relaxing
I had lousy weather, nevertheless and a great time
- the location to the beach and the beach itself was wonderful
- The staff attention was great. Excellent guest service. The property is clean in good conditions. And the location is perfect! Recommended.
The Lago Mar Beach Resort and Club
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This Florida hotel has 500 feet of private Atlantic Ocean beachfront. The hotel is 4 miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale and features a full-service spa and 2 outdoor pools.The rooms and suites at Lago Mar Resort and Club come with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Guests will find robes and access to 24-hour room service in every room.Lago Mar Resort Fort Lauderdale has 2 restaurants. The Acquario features modern American cuisine and the American Bistro offers snacks and drinks.At The Spa at Lago Mar guests can use the gym. Guests can play on one of the 4 tennis courts or shop at the Spa Boutique.The Lago Mar Resort and Club features beach volleyball courts, a beach playground, and shuffleboard court. A service desk is available to help guests explore the area.
- The rooms were very comfortable and I enjoyed the privacy of the facility and cleanliness of the property. The concierge was especially helpful upon our return flight check-in. We would surely return.
- The lobby, hallways and room smacked of luxury – the old-world gracious kind. But there was nothing dodgy or dreary about it – the linens were crisp yet comfortable – we slept beautifully. It was quiet but not boring…Everyone who worked there had one thing in mind – our comfort. We loved it.
- Rooms were very quiet. Beds were very comfortable and housekeeping very accommodating. Location and beach amenities were excellent.
Beds are very comfortable. Hotel is very clean. Staff is cheerful and accommodating. Be sure to
ask for main building or you’ll be sent to Siberia! Truly a family place…lots of kids.
- This is not our first trip to the LAGO MAR. It’s a beautiful place with the best private beach in Fort Lauderdale!
Hyde Resort & Residences
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Located in Hollywood in the region of Florida, 15 miles from Miami, Hyde Resort & Residences features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from Hyde Resort & Residences, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Hyde Resort & Residences.
- The only upside was that the rooms were very spacious and clean and had fantastic views
View , room, pool, beach
Definitely we back soon…
I don’t care about busy elevators
It’s vacation time I can wait,
- Nice view, very clean room and bathroom, nice bed, living room with kitchen awesome, everything new and perfect
- Room is spacious with good layout and beds are very comfortable as well as pillows.. Nice view from the balcony
- The bed was very comfortable and the view was beautiful.
BW Miami Vacation Rentals at Beachwalk Resort
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, BW Miami Vacation Rentals at Beachwalk Resort is located in Hollywood, just 15 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from BW Miami Rentals Beachwalk, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Hallandale Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sunshine, relaxation and food.
- The area you shouldn’t go out at night during the day you hear bells from the bridge sirens constantly from the ambulance building that Are just steps away The beach is like being in a can of sardines the chairs are laid out touching one another in a row the beach is loaded with jellyfish we went to Hollywood beach every day
- Excellent location, modern room interiors and beach club access
Location was great. The actual unit was ultra Basic and provided what we needed.
Pretty much got what was described.
- The view was amazing! The location, just few blocks from the beach was perfect.
- The location, the balcony facing south for the sun, comfortable beds, good value for the money
Top Resorts In Dania Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Dania Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Dania Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Dania Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!