10 Best Resorts To Stay In Dangriga Stann Creek – Top Hotel Reviews
Dangriga Stann Creek is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Dangriga Stann Creek. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dangriga Stann Creek. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dangriga Stann Creek. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Dangriga Stann Creek right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Dangriga Stann Creek with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Dangriga Stann Creek:
Blue Marlin Beach Resort
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Blue Marlin Beach Resort is located in Dangriga in the region of Stann Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services, room service, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coco Plum Island Resort
Located in Dangriga, 30 miles from Placencia Village, Coco Plum Island Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
IZE South Water Caye
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, IZE South Water Caye offers accommodations in Dangriga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 52 miles from IZE South Water Caye.
No reviews yet.
Thatch Caye Resort
Located in Hopkins, 30 miles from Placencia Village, Thatch Caye Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 47 miles away.
The food was mediocre and portions very small. There was not enough coffee.
There seemed to be no one in charge.
There was only one boat so snorkelling was limited ( the other one was broken) The sailboat was broken also. The excursions were overpriced.
This is NOT a luxury property,
- The room was massive and the best we found in Belize. The food and bar set up were also good. They create a good social vibe and the free access to stand up paddle boards and kayaks etc is a plus.
- The facilities, boats, services, staff were very attentive and friendly. Manager was accommodating with my issues.
- What a wonderful way to go to sleep at night with the ocean waves outside your window. I will definitely go back again.
- Beautiful place, great atmosphere, communal meals but then lots of time and space to do your own thing. Use of the paddle boards, kayaks and snorkels included in the meal and transfer package- worth doing definitely! Also included are the great cocktails from Clarence every evening!
- The food was mediocre and portions very small. There was not enough coffee.
Parrot Cove Lodge
One of our best sellers in Hopkins! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace, Parrot Cove Lodge is centrally located in the Caribbean coastline in Hopkins Belize between the reef and the rainforest.Rooms with tropical decor have a tiled floor, cable TV, and pool view. A small refrigerator, coffee machine, and ceiling fan as well as a in-room safety deposit box are also included.Chef Rob’s Gourmet Cafe changes its dinner menu every day, based on the availability of market fresh products and international food. Love on the Rocks stone grill restaurant is also on site.Guests have free use of our bicycles, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards. Parrot Cove Lodge can help planning additional activities.Philip Goldson International Airport is a 3 hours drive from the Parrot Cove Lodge. Hopkins city centre is 1.4 miles away.
- The food was great. It was expensive but worth the money.
- The cuisine was top notch! Chef Rob is excellent! The staff were amazing. The place was beautiful.
The restaurant was amazing, I recommend Chef Rob’s Lobster. Mike our server was great and anticipated all of our needs.
Great location if you have a car to travel the southern part of Belize.
The food was incredible, the service was fantastic, and the chef or his wife greeted us daily.
The complimentary breakfast was a full breakfast and absolutely delicious.
- The room was very comfortable with a great ocean view. Beds were comfy. Nice touch with the mint leaf planters outside the doors to deter mosquitos. The staff from the from the front office to restaurant staff and housekeeping were all very accomadating.
Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa
The Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa is located right on Belize’s beautiful coral reef in Hopkins. It features quick beach access, plus 2 outdoor swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.The bungalows at this beautiful resort are totally air-conditioned and come equipped with a private balcony with excellent sea views. The spacious suites have a sitting area with a sofa.The property’s restaurant serves international-style cuisine, and guests also enjoy a poolside “swim-up” bar.Activities like snorkeling, diving, fishing and biking can be arranged on-site, with Hopkins Beach just 350 feet away. The property’s Butterflies Spa also offers a variety of relaxing treatments.Transportation to Belize City and the town of Dangriga can be arranged for an extra fee. The Philip SW Goldson International Airport is 112 miles away.
- Bungalow was equipped with fridge, water cooler, welcome drinks, comfie bed and a hammock
- the bed, the stone massage, the view from our room, the quiet, the beach, the use of the kayaks.
- Everything was right there for you (food, tours/activities, bars, spa, etc.), and the staff was amazing. I never had a bad meal and the tour guides (Jonathan specifically ) were amazing. Food is sort of expensive but the tours are very reasonably priced!
- It was right on the beach. The restaurant offered an excellent menu.
- Great rooms, nice area, great staff. Very family friendly.
Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Hopkins! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel is located in Hopkins, just 23 miles from Placencia Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 48 miles from Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel.
- The staff was fabulous and very helpfull. We felt like staying with friends
- Great location, loved our room with the balcony view, nice to be at the beach. Room was cleaned daily, clean bathroom and beach towels provided daily. Loved Hopkins, super friendly people. This hotel is a great value for the family! We rented a car and drove there from the airport and to all of our adventures, we were so happy we did that, it helps to save money especially if you travel as a family. Hopkins is great! Not too busy, for us it was better than more busy touristy areas. People are friendly and warm there. We had such a lovely time there as a family 🙂
- The staff was wonderful and loved that they planned all of our excursions. It was a great location and you could walk to a lot of restaurants. The hotel had a beautiful view and we really liked our balcony in our room. It was also nice to have access to kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkeling gear.
- The hospitality was incredible, stayed there for my wedding weekend and they were remarkable. My entire stay was amazing.I will definately go there again.
- We loved the hotel and the restaurant. The hotel was right on a very safe, sandy beach with lovely warm water. The grounds and pool were clean and well kept. Our room was comfortable and clean, although a little warm at night because we did not have a/c, but there are rooms with a/c. All the staff and management were warm and welcoming. And they also have a wonderful dog. Can’t be beat.
Belizean Dreams Resort
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Belizean Dreams Resort is in Hopkins. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The villas and suites includes air conditioning and a minibar. There’s a full a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy sea view from the room.At Belizean Dreams Resort there’s a restaurant. Other facilities available at the property include a tour desk, an ironing service and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horseback riding, fishing and hiking. The property provides free parking.This resort is about 3 hours from Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport.
- The service was very very good. Everybody there went out of their way to be friendly, but weren’t overbearing. It was perfect.
- Great view of ocean and lanscaping! Staff was great! Had a wonderful time at facilty and on tours
- The place is truly a dream. Staff was excellent and friendly, great food and drinks, room was big and well appointed. Housekeeping left beautiful towel designs and flowers on the bed each day! And the view of the Belizean beach was great. Really the perfect vacation, and looking forward to going back.
- The reviews we read were accurate and it’s one of the newer and nicer resorts in Hopkins.
- Nice facility for a relaxing time. The staff was exceptionally friendly.
Bocawina Rainforest Resort
Located in Hopkins, 29 miles from Placencia Village, Bocawina Rainforest Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The experience was very interesting. To sleep in the jungle next to the waterfalls is amazing, the staff was so nice and helpful! They would make their possible to help us. You can go hiking, swimming and exploring on the site.
- I really liked the grounds! They were gorgeous and relaxing. I also really enjoyed the waterfall hikes that we while visiting! The hiking was a major highlight for me. The place was clean. The food at the restaurant was good, but expensive.
- The main grounds are beautiful. The hiking trails are very good…a real rainforest with amazing sounds. The staff are very, very pleasant, helpful and accommodating. I was able to make special requests in the restaurant. The food was great.
- Rainforest location, birds and wildlife, nearby waterfalls to swim in
- The property is well maintained and within hiking distance of 3 waterfalls, Mayan ruins, wonderful bird watching, a river which is home to some lovely alligators and a zip line that intersects the grounds.
Almond Beach Resort & Spa
Almond Beach Resort has a private beach area, secured by a barrier reef and ideal for swimming and surfing. The property has free Wi-Fi, spa facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.The accommodations at this property have air conditioning, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. All are decorated with a rustic style, hand-carved wood furniture and hand-painted tiles in the bathrooms.The on-site restaurant at Almond Beach Resort is specialized in Caribbean-style seafood, plus European and Belizean-style dishes. Butterflies Coffee Shop serves deli sandwiches, coffee, in-room made ice cream and fresh products. Tiki Bar is by the pool area and serves drinks. The property also has a small palapa (thatched-roof covering) where beach BBQs are organized.Some of the recommended activities and staying at Almond Beach are sports fishing, bird watching and getting a massage at the spa.Belize City can be reached in 2 hours and 20 minutes by car.
- Our room was lovely with a private patio overlooking the water. I loved the rain shower.
The staff is outstanding and very accommodating. I am gluten free. The wait staff informed me that the chef would adapt dishes for me.
The beach bar is the best in Hopkins. The drinks and food are terrific.
- The resort is very well-maintained. The staff works hard to maintain the lush, beautiful plants and flowers that surround the property. The rooms are
- Everything was delightful and the staff extraordinarily friendly and delightful. And the cuisine was excellent.
- Loved the adventures and the great staff at the adventure desk. Great food, clean grounds and superb staff.
Top Resorts In Dangriga Stann Creek Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Dangriga Stann Creek to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Dangriga Stann Creek but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Dangriga Stann Creek. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!