10 Best Resorts To Stay In Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province:
Baan Klong Resort
One of our best sellers in Damnoen Saduak! Located in Damnoen Saduak, 8 miles from Samut Songkhram, Baan Klong Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Don Muang Airport is 50 miles from the property.
the staffs is very helpful and friendly
The place is very relaxing and quiet
- A beautiful hidden gem out of nowhere – extremely peaceful and serene for a relaxed vacation! Unique experience visiting their fruit farm in a boat on the water! Welcomes you with an authentic and refreshing coconut drink, makes the beds daily with towel swans and elephants. Hosts are very hospitable.The pictures on the website are authentic – you get what you see.
- The hotel was lovely in a quiet location. The owners were very attentive and helpful and even took us to a restaurant for dinner. The Thai breakfast was delicious. Also we were greeted with a coconut drink and fresh fruit.
Not too far from the chaotic Bangkok, this resort is an oasis of green and relax. From the very beginning you will feel welcomed in a family. We were offered with a fresh coconut and an invitation to join the dinner with the rest of the staff. The room is a beautiful mini house surrounded by green grass and trees. Wake up in the morning and you will enjoy silence and birds singing. A delicious home made Thai dinner is served in the structure at affordable price. You can enjoy as well a delicious Thai breakfast outdoor in the middle of the garden.
We were also so lucky to be taken to the floating market and to the rail market by the resort owner!
- Staff were lovely-very helpful and accommodating. Grounds were beautiful and room was clean.
- the staffs is very helpful and friendly
Damnoen Care Resort
Located in Damnoen Saduak, 10 miles from Samut Songkhram, Damnoen Care Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Don Muang Airport is 47 miles away.
My stay was beyond expectation.
The rooms were huge, new, and clean. The exterior and interior were modern.
Bath rooms were roomy and were functioned for disabilities.
Staffs were super friendly.
Free boat was a plus.
Breakfast was okay.
- il bungalow è a livello di 5 stelle. tranquillo, romantico
- สถานที่สงบ ห้องนำ้กว้าง มีที่ยึดจับสำหรับผู้สูงอายุ
- Mooie ligging langs het kanaal. Gratis met hun boot naar de floating market. Zeer luxueuze kamer.
- Nous étions les seuls dans l’hôtel qui ressemble plus a une pension de famille qu’à un hôtel. Très bon accueil de la propriétaire, merci ! Le matin un bateau de l’hôtel nous a emmené gratuitement jusqu’au marché flottant. Joli balade sur le klong. Ensuite, on peut louer une barque pour visiter le marché. Puis retour à l’hôtel en bateau qui nous a attendu.
- My stay was beyond expectation.
Maeklong Marina Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Maeklong Marina Resort is located in Damnoen Saduak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Don Muang Airport is 55 miles from the property.
The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
The room itself was large and very clean with all ammenities provided.
The staff is friendly and always doing their best to make you feel comfortable.
This is a great place to stay if you want to explore amphawa or damnoen saduak.
- The facility & accommodation is worth for its price.
The staff went out of their way to provide us transportation to sightsee (of course we paid them for this), suggesting great sites, and then taking us to a nearby night market, the elephant farm, and a historic temple.
They helped us arrange a longboat tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – the longboat, with a courteous safe driver, picked us up at the hotel’s dock, toured us around for 3 hours and returned us to the hotel.
Our traveling friend has severe gluten and dairy food allergies and the restaurant staff was overly accommodating to ensure that she was well fed and stayed healthy!
The staff speaks a little English and are very capable and willing to use their phones to help translate for thorough understanding. We highly recommend this precious hotel!
- Super Personal. Essen, auch abends, Spitze. Schwimmender Markt ist direkt mit dem Boot erreichbar. Genau richtig für 2-3 Tage nach Ankunft oder vor Rückflug.
มีใส่บาตรริมน้ำด้วย บรรยากาศตอนเช้าดีมาก ไม่อยากลุกไปไหนเลย
ที่พักมีแถมเรือพาล่องแม่น้ำแม่กลองฟรี แวะสามที่ให้เวลาเต็มที่ เราไปกลับเกือบสองชั่วโมง ประทับใจมาก
- The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
Baan Thai Damnoen Canal House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Thai Damnoen Canal House offers accommodations in Damnoen Saduak, just 7 miles from Samut Songkhram. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Don Muang Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- We planned to stay one night initially but decided to extended by one more night after 5 minutes of our arrival, as this place is a “Heaven”. Everything was just perfect. Natth and his wife are best host we have ever met. Thank you Natth for your exceptional hospitality, you have made our trip to Thailand very special. We would definitely recommend this place for everybody.
- The property is beautiful and located conveniently to many activities. Our hosts (Natth and Mam)were exceptionally attentive and wonderful people. They arranged transportation from Bangkok and a long tail boat to the floating market for us. They also provided us with a wonderful tour of the local area. Natth (proprietor) is a very talented water colorist with many illustrations and paintings on display. We were able to purchase two exceptional water colors at very reasonable prices. Mam is a very good Thai cook, so we arranged to take a Thai cooking class from her.
- The owners are lovely people, very kind, welcoming, generous and helpful
- Excellent location, too a boat right to the floating markets. The owner is very kinda and his impressive artistic abilities are on display all around the property.
- Great breakfast, peaceful location and excellent service. Has boat service to get you to a night market in Ampawa and the Damnoen Saduak floating markets.
Maikaew Damnoen Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maikaew Damnoen Resort offers accommodations in Damnoen Saduak, just 8 miles from Samut Songkhram. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Amazing location and structure, with its own pier to go to the floating market. Very clean, surrounded by trees and water. Beautiful swimming pool
- The hotel was amazing. We made an upgrade to the coconut villa. It was surrounded with palms and threes. We have seen a lot of nice animals (varan, turtle). We would immediately go again to this nice hotel. Food in the restaurant was great. We could book a boat directly from the hotel pier to the floating market.
- The property was very nice, lovely staff who organised a boat for the floating markets for us.
- The staff was all so very kind and helpful! We also loved how close the resort is located to the floating market and the experience we had there was worth the whole trip! Maikeaw was clean and relaxing and offered a beautiful oasis for us to come back to after the crazy market trip. The pool felt nice on a hot day. And the massages are a need not a want! Highly recommend the massages! Top experience for sure.
Garden & swimming pool
Walking distance to floating market.
Hotel have a private boat service to the market
Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Located in Amphawa, 3 miles from Amphawa Floating Market, Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort.
- Beautiful scenery around, quiet, clean, good food
- Hughe breakfast and professional support in all kind of belongies
- We like the environment of this resort. Pleanty of Pamelo trees and garden. Plus a good breakfast with nice Thai seafood porridge. Hosts are nice to welcome all guests.
- The atmosphere and the staffs were taking care of us very well.
The simplicity of the cabanas.
The owner and staff were very nice.
The location is just 10 minutes drive from the night floating market.
The wonderful pomelos at breakfast!
Baan Nam Pen Resort
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Located in Amphawa, 2.9 miles from Amphawa Floating Market, Baan Nam Pen Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baan Nam Pen Resort.
- Although the property is situated a bit further from the main roads, it is a well presented resort that we had no problems getting to places with fantastic help from the Host. The property was very peaceful and relaxing, away from all the normal city noise. Good river view and breakfast.
- Sehr schöne ruhige Lage am Fluss mit tollem Ausblick! Gepflegter Garten, schöner Bungalow! Nette Vermieterin!
The hotel locates a bit distant from tourist hot-spots such as Railway market, Damnoen Saduak floating market or Amphawa Floating Market, but in exchange, it award us a peaceful, lushly viewed and economically valuable place. Canteen is on the river side offering attractive view. House applicants, Wifi are good. Owner is an obliging lady and gave us useful tips on food or places to visit. We got laundry service for free. A warmed place deserving recommendation.
这个酒店地段较偏，虽然靠近河边，离安帕瓦水上市场，火车市场和Damnoen Saduak 水上市场都比较远。酒店一共约十个小木屋，比较安静，满眼绿色很养眼，门前还布置了小池塘。餐厅在河边，早餐可以选择在酒店吃或者不吃省下300铢，只有两种可选，但做的口味很好，配上宜人的河景，个人觉得比较划算。酒店房间还算宽敞，设施齐全（对这个价位来说），浴室外围了一圈植物，很有特色。附近吃饭可能不大方便需要走一段路，建议还是带交通工具。
Petit déjeuner excellent varié
Un super dévouement envers notre bebe de 15 mois
Organisation de nos journées avec transferts
- อาหารรสชาติดี แต่มีให้จำกัดไปหน่อย แต่สามารถ Request จากเจ้าหน้าที่ได้ พอดีทานเจ ทางเจ้าหน้าที่ก็จัดให้ครับ 🙂
Young Coconut Garden Home Resort
Young Coconut Garden Home Resort offers accommodations in Amphawa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haad Chao Samran is 30 miles from Young Coconut Garden Home, and Samut Songkhram is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Location was fine, quiet and close to Amphawa and Damnoen Chaduak. Nice staff.
- Services from staffs are excellent. Breakfast is fair and simple.
- อาหารแค่ข้าวต้ม เตียงนอนไม่สบาย ถ้าจะเลือก ตัดสินใจดีๆ ครับ เพิ่มเงินอีกนิดหน่อย ได้สบายหลาย ๆ อย่างเยอะกว่านี้
- Joli endroit une fois que nous l’avons enfin trouvé …!
- ที่พักโอเคค่ะ แต่อาหารเช้าน้อยไปหน่อย มีแต่ข้าวต้ม ขนมปัง กาแฟ
Ruean Mai Chai Khlong
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Featuring free WiFi, Ruean Mai Chai Khlong offers accommodations in Amphawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- This hotel is run by a family , so the atmosphere is truly warmly welcoming. When we were about to arrive, the gave us a call to ask about our arrival. Upon arrival, they picked us up from the market to their hotel. Even if we had no car and the hotel was a bit far from the market, that wasn’t a problem at all because they always picked us up and saw us off even on the last day. The breakfast was delicious and they were so mindful about your stay. Our room was next to the river and everything was clean except that the wall was not sound proof. The best part was the staff there. They always asked if you needed anything and this is what made our stay so special. We felt like home and we would definitely go back there again. There is no doubt that this place will always our choice when we go to Amphawa.
Friendly and helpful owner,
Silent place for relaxation
- Staffs are friendly and the room is good and reasonable price
Really, really Thai style hotel.
Too big room. 3 person stay but 4 shower room.
I love nice breakfast, yummy boiled rice, nice fruit, พริกเกลืออร่อยมาก, ปาท่องโก๋ก็อร่อย
Best place for everybody, one person, couples, family, very big family!
Very friendly staff.
Amphawa Club Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Amphawa Club Resort is located in Amphawa, just 29 miles from Haad Chao Samran.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location by the river. Peaceful. Some boats going by but no problem really. 5 minutes tuk tuk from markets. Markets were beautiful. We went on a slower nite, Friday. Take a tour around markets by boat pre sunset. We only paid 300 baht just for us two. Was magical.
- บรรยากาศดีมากๆ สงบ ร่มเย็น เป็นส่วนตัวมากๆ พนักงานเอาใจใส่ดี
- ที่พักสะอาด บริการดีมาก พนักงานใส่ใจเราดีจ้า wifi ใช้ได้ดี
- พนักงานบริการดีมากค่ะ พอจอดรถ พนง ก็มารับ ทันที งงมากค่ะ
- อาหารเช้าประทับใจ วิวค่อนข้างไม่ดี อาจจะเพราะ จองห้องพักล่าช้า
Top Resorts In Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Damnoen Saduak Ratchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!