10 Best Resorts To Stay In Covão Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Covão Bahia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Covão Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Covão Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Covão Bahia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Covão Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Covão Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Covão Bahia:
Resort Costa Dos Coqueiros
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Resort Costa Dos Coqueiros offers accommodations in Imbassai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Praia do Forte is 6 miles from Hotel Costa Dos Coqueiros, and Costa do Sauipe is 6 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 38 miles away.
- The hotel improved the entreteniment area adding more pools and a nice restaurant.
- Close to the beach and a nice and clean swimming pool.
Breakfast was excellent and very generous
The beach is beautiful right next to an estuary and some mangroves. Beautiful!!
- Best hotel for kids! My daughter had a great time. Beautiful, nice morning run. Ocean and river, pretty perfect!
- Very good hotel with very nice staf and all the facilities to enjoy your stay. Location is exceptional.
Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Imbassai.Grand Palladium, on Bahia’s Imbassaí Beach, is a resort offering luxurious rooms with balcony and modern amenities. It features free Wi-Fi, free parking and activities such as golf and tennis.Suites at Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa have a king bed and minibar. Satellite flat-screen TV and iPod station are included. The air-conditioned rooms also have a sitting area. Bathrooms feature a hot tub.The 5-star, all-inclusive at Grand Palladium Imbassaí includes 5 swimming pools. Guests can play volleyball on the beach or use the basketball court. Water sports include polo, kayaking and windsurfing.Activities for babies, children and teenagers are held at the hotel’s mini clubs. The gym provides aerobics and spinning classes. The spa delivers massages, facial and body treatments.There are evening shows and 5 restaurants for dining. Three offer Indian, Japanese and Brazilian dishes. Meals can also be ordered from 2 buffet restaurants.Ten bars are distributed in the complex, with a selection of Brazilian and imported refreshments. All food, soft and alcoholic drinks are included in the rates.Grand Palladium is in the Imbassaí protected area, along Bahia’s Linha Verde Coast. Salvador is 59 miles away.
- Location. Shows. Food and alternatives to dinner. A real all inclusive. Amount of staff and always there to help. Kids and teenager clubs where great. We travel with a 9 and 14 year old boys, we hardly see them al day long…
- A nice hotel, with facilities to the beach and swimming pool. The beach is not very near the hotel, you can walk through a pathway for about 7 minutes, or get the bus that keeps going to and from the beach. A restaurant with grill is near the beach, with self service buffet. Nice to stay the whole day near the beach. The beach is not very calm, the 5 days we were there, there was a red flag to prevent people from getting to much into the water, because there were maritime currents and very moved and quite dangerous sea….
- en lineas generales es un hotel excelente para familias. El show de saxo, piano y el que canta en el lobby es perfecto. La barra del lobby es excelente con Berto y michael que atienden de 10!
La buena atención en general.
Me gustaron las ventajas de tener premiun (conserje, carrito, carta de almohadas).
Lo que más nos gustó fue la atención dedicada y el excelente trato.
El colchón y las almohadas buenísimas!
El servicio de WiFi excelente!!
Los carritos para traslados impecables!
Iberostar Bahia – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Praia do Forte.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Iberostar Bahia – All Inclusive is located in Praia do Forte, just 4.3 miles from Imbassai. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the resort. Costa do Sauipe is 9 miles from Iberostar Bahia, and Arembepe is 20 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 34 miles away.
- Plenty of restaurants, with a wide variety of food ( you can even get lost with so many options!) both with buffet service and formal dinning. The pool and bar services was also very good.
Some attends are very kindly: Josiane and Matheus are a good attends at the lobby and pool bar.
- Amazing entertainment team. Kept us laughing and enjoying the pool. Good options of drinks, very nice caipirinhas. Clean and beautiful resort.
It was a great family experience, Hotel is beautiful, comfortable, pools area is great, well organized and very nice. Beach is safe and beautiful.
Staff was very helpful, always very professional and friendly. We made excursion to Project Tamar that was a very good experience and close to the hotel. Salvador is old and charming city, however you get overwhelmed with people trying to sell you things.
- The premises are really nice.beautifully decorated.
Iberostar Praia do Forte
One of our top picks in Praia do Forte.Located in Praia do Forte, 4.2 miles from Imbassai, Iberostar Praia Do Forte – All Inclusive features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Costa do Sauipe is 9 miles from Iberostar Praia Do Forte, and Arembepe is 20 miles away. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Our room that had an ocean front room along with the swimming pools were just perfect. The staff was very nice. The lobby and the employees at the lobby were all super helpful all the way up to the person that drove us with a golf cart to our room with our luggage. The breakfast had a large variety and was delicious!! I went back for seconds and thirds!! For pictures check out my instagram: adrian_maurer
All the people were great and extremely helpful. Food in the buffet restaurant was varied, aboundant, and generally very good. Food in the “gourmet restaurants” was poor except for the French Restaurant where both presentation and food quality was very good. The beer(s), Heineken and Amstel were good and cold. Wines served were mediocre at best. The red, a Spanish tempranillo, was very poor.
If you want a restful experience, bu sure to book a room as far away as possible from the main pool. It is very extremely noisy, because of the activity personell screaming for most of the day and also because of the veryloud music.
The entertainment is loud, crude, and not worth even coonsidering it.
- The variety ofrece the food Was awsome. The activitiese were ver y apropiete. The safe guard team at the Beach Was excellent.
Breakfast is based on quantity not quality at all.
Most of the restaurants are weak in quality of products and poor taste. Exception for the Gastro Restaurant, it has good service and food.
They save on the coffee or whatever they call a coffee! Taste more like burnt tea! Including the expresso machine! Stay way of it!
The food was excellent! Sparkling wine included was very good.
The beach, incredible. You can walk many kilometers to the north without seeing houses or people in the beach. A paradise. Very safe. Staff very helpful and friendly. Could not see one mosquito in 12 days.
The room was very clean.
Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte
Located in Praia do Forte in the region of Bahia, 7 miles from Imbassai, Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Costa do Sauipe is 12 miles from Ecoresort Praia do Forte, and Arembepe is 17 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 32 miles away.
Helpful staff. Very good food.
Great location with small children.
- An amazing high level resort with wonderful SPA , great food , beautiful pools .
- Staff especially lovely, amazing location by the sea, great gym, good spa facilities, proximity to the village which offers great food, Tamar project and a glimpse of how locals live. The Garcia Davila Castle is also very beautiful
- Beautiful location, great room ammenities. Baby services (food, pantry) were outstanding.
Excellent food and facilities
- Helpful staff. Very good food.
Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort is located in Praia do Forte in the region of Bahia, just 7 miles from Imbassai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Costa do Sauipe is 12 miles from Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort, and Arembepe is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 32 miles from Pool Villas Tivoli Ecoresort.
No reviews yet.
Sauipe Resorts – All Inclusive
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Sauipe Resorts – All Inclusive is located in Costa do Sauipe, just 11 miles from Praia do Forte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Imbassai is 4.3 miles from Sauipe Resorts – All Inclusive, and Arembepe is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 43 miles from Sauipe Resorts – All Inclusive.
- The variety and quality of the food and the hospitality of the staff
- terrible coffee, horrible food, they said they had multiple bars restaurants and pools but only one of each and the food was the same every day. the drinks were really cheap cans of bud and skol, the staff was super loud in the morning wake us up. the room bathroom light didnt work, the beach was far, the view was not great
- Tve natural enviroment.The plants, the animals in the wild. the sea.
The hotel compiles with what it proposes: to offer you a great experience. The service was very kind and helpful. All we requested was prepared. Even the dinner experience that had to book in advance they were able to find a slot (we asked as it was my birthday and wedding birthday). Claudia was fanatics serving us during the dinner. we didn’t have to ask for any refil or the next course. If you need anything ,Val, from the reception can get to you. She was wonderful all the times. The service at the pool is also fantastic with all those typical foods, bingo and activities. Take a room facing the pool and you get the sea view. and it is not noise at all.
Everyday they had a special dinner at the main restaurant with always a typical dinner with local foods.
- I loved the place, beach, structure, customer services.. all was perfect
Sauipe Pousadas – All Inclusive
Sauipe Pousadas – All Inclusive is set as a typical village of Bahia, with mediterranian-style facade and uniquely decorated guesthouses. Located inside Costa do Sauipe´s hotel complex, it is surrounded by a natural reserve with a panoramic white-sand beach. Guest are welcome to enjoy their swimming pool that include a pool bar.All rooms are air-conditioned and include a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom, fitted with a shower and free toiletries.Sauipe Pousadas – All Inclusive offers free access to the complex´s village to enjoy some live music and to watch some performances. Younger guests can have fun in the Sauipe Kids Club, a designed program for children to have fun with an exclusive entertainment staff.Guests will also have free access to some areas of the resort, including the Sauípe Sports, the gym and the their wellness centre.This resort is 47.2 miles from Luis Eduardo Magalhães Airport. The property offers free public parking.
- Very good options for leisure, specially for kids, plenty of facilities all around the resort, and we were very well served on all meals.
- Nice bar and one good place to eat. Coast line was beautiful and the whole property was very well maintained and clean.
- The food was simply Excellent, there was variety, sumptuous, staff were excellent, hotel pousadas is quaint, pretty and real. I loved it and hope to visit again.
The location and beach was good.
The breakfasts and its hrs. and service were good.
- Os funcionários muito simpáticos. Ficamos no centro de onde tudo acontece. Os acessos aos resorts foi tranquilo, sem nenhum tipo de constrangimento. Gostei muito.
Sauipe Premium – Premium Inclusive
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and an outdoor pool, Sauipe Premium offers accommodations in Costa do Sauipe, just 11 miles from Praia do Forte. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Imbassai is 5 miles from Sauipe Premium , and Arembepe is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 43 miles from Sauipe Premium.
- The staff is very friendly and will do their effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We enjoyed their spinning, yoga, stretching and dancing classes. The entertainment group really do make an effort. Services at the pool is quick and friendly. As the resort is next to the beach, you can make good walks along the beach. The little restaurant at the swimmingpool where we could eat once, was very good !
- Everything except the Internet, it is too weak for the resort. It needs to be improved.
We discovered a wonderful place!! Our room had a view to the beach and was on ground level- ideal with small kids- and no noise from the pool as it was to the back.
Activities for all tastes- from simply lounging in the sun to exercise classes and dancing, tennis, football… A lake for kayaking, zip-line etc etc. And horse-riding.
Safety equipment for kids (floaties and life-jackets) available at the pool.
Long stretches of beach to walk and explore, rock pools for the kids.
Super friendly and efficient staff.
Good shows and live music.
Amazing food again for all tastes. Buffet ideal for families with kids as there is no waiting time.
All the areas are connected by an internal bus service. Also bikes and golf carts for rent.
A well-equipped gym (not in each hotel but in its own building) with a spa offering massages and salon services.
- The location relative to the beach is good. The staff was friendly and energetic always trying to get guests involved The rooms were clean.
- Wonderful place to go and spend your vacations. Rooms very clean, neat, comfortable….Their staff very kind and professional. Food delicious and tasty. Very well attendend by their people. We practised stretching, acqua gym, spinning and yoga. Dumbo, Flavio, Leli were wonderful instructors.
Vila Galé Marés – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Guarajuba.Vila Galé Marés – All Inclusive is located in Guarajuba, 5 miles from Praia do Forte and 12 miles from Imbassai. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Costa do Sauipe is 16 miles from Vila Galé Marés, and Arembepe is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 27 miles from the property.
We stayed at the chale by the beach and it was amazing!!
Great options of food all day!
- Everything was great! The attention of the staff was wonderful. All friendly and helpful. Entertainment all day long or quiet if that is what you wanted. Property on a nice beach. Good food and drinks! We were a group of3 couples and we loved it! Thanks
- Everything! Amazing facilities, everybody friendly!
- Todo, el personal tiene muy buena predisposición, la comida es de excelente calidad, la playa es hermosa, muy buena la animación y superó nuestras expectativas.
- Todas as refeições foram excelentes,quart muito bom.
- Beautifull place!
Top Resorts In Covão Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Covão Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Covão Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Covão Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!