10 Best Resorts To Stay In Council Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Council Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Council Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Council Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Council Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Council Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Council Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Council Florida:
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Located in Bonita Springs, 15 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The facilities mainly the pool area and restaurants were excellent
- Fairytale evening walk through the property. Excellent Salon. Large, quiet, comfortable room.
- Very nice property, secluded, nice grounds, good food, above average staff. The price we paid on booking.com was a value compared to the other highly rated properties that we visited on this vacation.
- It had a nice pool area and an excellent seafood restaurant
- The pool area was excellent! Adult pools to stay away from all of the splashing, but lots of fun for all of the “grown up children” in our group. we had great fun on the tube slide!
Lovers Key Resort
Lovers Key Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a spa tub. Fort Myers is 16 miles away.The accommodation features a TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Naples is 19 miles from Lovers Key Resort, and Sanibel is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The balcony views, close to beaches, our room was very spacious.
The wonderful restaurant facility adjacent!!!
Great bed and lots of pillows. Love it.
- The location doesn’t get any better. Flippers great service and food quality. The room was very comfortable
The restaurant, Flippers was the best thing about the resort.
Good view of the bay from the room.
- We had a wonderful time there, the room we had was nice clean and beautiful morning sunrise view.
Caribbean Beach Club
Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, Caribbean Beach Club is in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Fish Tale Marina is a quarter mile from the resort.Cable TV and air conditioning are included in each accommodations. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are also provided. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A hot tub and barbecue facilities are available the Florida Beach Club for guests to enjoy in addition to fishing. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.Lovers Key State Park is a short drive from the resort. The Beach Theater is just under 1 miles from the Florida resort. Matanzas Pass Preserve is 4 miles away.
- Kind of throwback, old school vibe. Great staff and hassle free. If you like it simple, this is your place.
- CBC is well off the “strip”, so it’s a lot more peaceful (which is exactly what we were looking for). Pool was as pictured, hot tub was nice too, you literally walk across their pier to the beach.
- Mary at the Front Desk was excellent! Right on the beach, the heated pool and hot tub were a life saver as the weather was a little chilly and my kids wanted to swim! Everyone was very friendly.
- The apartments was great; clean, all facilities you need whilst on holiday. The beach is literally on the doorstep. No beach chairs but towels provided. Lots of parking.
- The room was not cleaned well. Bathroom, sheets and bedding looked and smelled not clean. The pillows were flat and smelly. The bead spread was stained and the pillow shams were down right dirty. The air conditioning units had black moldy spots on fenders and vent filters dirty. As a result, the rooms smelled moldy while running the air. I have stayed here in the past and felt the cleanliness was better in the past. This place can afford to pay for better maintenance. I don’t think I will be back. I love the location but it needs to be clean.
GullWing Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, steps from beautiful beaches, this condominium-style property offers spacious accommodations, and an unrivaled location, complete with many of the comforts of home.The GullWing Beach Resort provides guests with a variety of modern conveniences, including in-room washers and dryers, fully-equipped kitchens and DVD players, complete with movie rentals from the front desk.Guests will find a variety of recreational activities at the Gullwing as well as in the surrounding area. Take a stroll along the beach, play a game on the tennis courts, or enjoy deep-sea fishing.
Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Airlines could learn some ways to deal with the public by watching these
- We loved the location and the beach. The condo was a great size for our family and the view is amazing.
- Very kind of the management to give us the bottle of champagne, the souvenier glasses, and the wedding card. A very nice touch!
- The layout of the condo was excellent and it was furnished very well. The location of the facility on the island was excellent. We had a wonderful time.
- Absolutely fantastic service and very accommodating check-in. We love those rooms location and its proximity to the beach. The staff was great the amenities are great everything was exactly as we’d hoped for.
- Eric and Rebecca were there to meet all our needs and still have smiles on their faces.
Pointe Estero Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fort Myers Beach, 15 miles from Fort Myers, Pointe Estero Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Pointe Estero Resort, and Sanibel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Staff was very helpful
Pool was warm( nice ) in Mid Feb, and very clean.
Great Restaurants nearby, 1/2 mile away.
Hot tub didn’t work one night but they had it fixed the next day.
View was great! Screened in large balcony was used for meals/ lounging when clloudy. Photo below is from an ” ocean view” room.
- The master bathroom was wonderful and so relaxing. Everything was clean and so nice. The staff was excellent, courteous, and quickly took care of requests.
Proximity to the beach, staff was so helpful and friendly! They remembered us from day to day, (big plus)!
Landscaping was well manicured and cared for! Pool and hot tub, very nice. I would stay over and over again! The views from our room were spectacular.
- This south side of the island is very quiet with less traffic. The CVS and Publix are both within walking distance.
Best part about Pointe Estero is the location. Fort Myers beach in general is awesome and this is the most beautiful and quiet part of the beach.
It is great that Fort Myers Beach is so far south. The arctic cold blasts in the winter do not impact Fort Myers as much as they impact the Orlando or Tampa areas.
Also, the young brunette lady who worked in the afternoons was very friendly. My wife and I enjoyed talking to her.
The Master bathroom was very nice and an exception to the general apartment. The walk in shower with a great view on the bay was perfect.
The swimming pool was heated and clean. It was a big joy to swim in it.
- Staff was very helpful
Outrigger Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Located on a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is 23 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers 2 on-site restaurants and a tiki bar.Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are included in every room at the Outrigger Beach Resort. Decorated in tropical hues, all the rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and safety deposit box. In addition, studios are equipped with a full kitchen and a microwave.Guests can swim in the ocean or the beachfront pool at Outrigger Beach Resort. The Deckside Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Charley’s Boathouse Grill specializes in prime rib and fresh seafood.Lovers Key State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Outrigger Beach Resort.
- Close to 7-11, movie theatre, restaurants, nice entertainment & bar
- Bed was ok. I like a mattress that is hard like board.
- remodeled rooms were very nice, facility was quiet. Proximity to beach was great.
- The pool and Tiki Bar were nice though often very crowded. But that’s to be expected in February with all the tourists. The beach access was very nice.
- Everyone was so friendly and nice. We felt like we were staying with old friends! Also we never had to leave the resort. Everything we needed was onsite
Sandpiper Gulf Resort
This Florida beachfront resort is less than 2 miles from Florida pre-history at Mound House. Guests can enjoy 2 pools and gas grills during their stay at Sandpiper Gulf Resort.All the guest rooms feature a full kitchen, dining area, and sofa bed. Some rooms also include a pool view or an ocean view.Sandpiper Gulf Resort features free Wi-Fi, a business center, and on-site water sports rentals. A laundromat is available for added convenience.Guests will be 7 miles from the canoeing, kayaking, and wildlife of Lovers Key State Park and 16 miles from Edison Ford Estates. Times Square in downtown Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles away.
- Overall effort of staff to maintain its quality. Its beach, view. Surprised that the poolside rooms have beach view as well.
We traveled with our 8 and 4 year old, we had an ocean view room on the 1st floor next to the kids pool. The room was spotless upon arrival, the kitchenette had everything we needed for 4 people. The front desk was super friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the kids heated pool and the free beach towels; the wristband key entry was awesome. Publix is just 5 min drive down the road which was great.
I have nothing but good things to say about our stay and I would highly recommend this hotel. If you like the hustle and bustle of a very busy place I wouldn’t recommend this hotel though. We do not like crowded places so it was heaven to us.
- It was very clean. Right on a beautiful beach. There was a mix up in the room we booked. Bonnie took care of us best she could.
- Excellent room with a wonderful ocean view. Very clean and comfy with great facilities for all the family to enjoy. We wished we were staying longer but there is always next time.
- Very nice and right on the beach! No long walk to ocean.
La Playa Beach & Golf Resort, a Noble House Resort
One of our top picks in Naples.This luxury resort offers a private, white sand beach with golf course, full-service spa and rooms with flat-screen TVs. The property overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and a marina.A minibar and balcony come standard with all rooms at the La Playa Beach and Golf Resort. The spacious rooms feature large windows and Florida views.Guests at the La Playa Beach can rent water sport equipment on the beach, including kayaks and jet skis. The hotel also has 3 outdoor pools and a jacuzzi.BALEENnaples serves seafood with a Gulf Coast flavor and features outdoor dining on the beach and a fire pit. The BALEEN bar and the poolside Tiki Bar offer cocktails.The property is within a 15-minute drive of downtown Naples, which features shopping and dining. The Barefoot Beach State Preserve is 9 miles from the La Playa Resort.
- The resort is quite compact, but you don’t feel claustrophobic or crowded as is true elsewhere. The room was truly exceptional. Service at the desk, beach and valet was very good. The beach is beautiful. Fellow guests seemed of good conduct, including well behaved children. The golf course is a punishing delight.
- Exceptional service!! Staff was friendly and accommodating
- The beach is amazing and the hotel pool area is very good too. The rooms are comfortable.
- Very spacious room, comfortable bed and fluffy pillows!!!!
- The Beach view for starters. The staff was excellent too. Access to the ice machine was nice.
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
One of our top picks in Naples – and a guest favorite.
On the Gulf of Mexico, Ritz Carlton Naples features a 3 miles beach, 2 outdoor pools, a spa and sauna. Spacious rooms offer minibars and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO.Rooms at Ritz Carlton Naples provide Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations and DVD players with movies for rent. The rooms also have seating areas, desks and safes.The hotel features seven restaurants and a bar. There is an on-site hair/beauty salon, florist and car rental. Guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms.Naples Ritz Carlton offers a tennis court. Video games, a game room and a gym are available.Ritz Carlton is 6 miles from Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park and Coastland Mall and 7 miles from Caribbean Gardens and Naples Zoo. It is 10 miles from Naples Municipal Airport.
Pelican Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and scenery.
- The room was large and confortable and the view was great , partial ocean and intercoastal
Staff was amazing. Great Customer service.
Lovely beach and sunsets
- The Ritz is one of our favorites because of the you normally get great service!
- The attention and service of the staffs was superb
- Caters for all types of travellers and different vibes in different parts of hotel
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the Vanderbilt Beach Resort is a 15 minute drive from Naples city center. This resort offers free Wi-Fi and a heated outdoor pool.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in every room at this beach resort. Guests will also find a microwave, refrigerator and a stovetop in each unit.The Vanderbilt Beach Resort features a variety of amenities, including an on-site tennis court. Guests can also book fishing and boating excursions at this hotel.The Turtle Club Restaurant is located at this Naples beach resort and is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar as well as a variety of seafood dishes and American cuisine.The Naples Botanical Gardens is a 20 minute car ride from the hotel and the Naples Museum of Art is 4 miles away. The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Vintage resort. Well maintained, homey feel. Right on the beach!
The beach location is the best and is the first reason to stay here.
The Turtle club restaurant was a gem if a little on the expensive side but the location of the restaurant during sunset and the quality of the food was first class and so there is always a need to book as it is a local hot spot.
- The location is wonderful. Also, it’s a historic hotel, the first one in the Vanderbilt Beach area.
Big apartments fully equipped. Nice location. Very good restaurant on the beach.
Nice private beach with all services.
- So close to the beach!! and a good restaurant. Room was large and well equipped. Good value for the location although not cheap. Bed was comfy.
Top Resorts In Council Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Council Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Council Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Council Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!