10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts:
Sea Mist Resort, a VRI resort
Sea Mist Resort, a VRI resort offers accommodations in Mashpee.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth is 26 miles from Sea Mist Resort, a VRI resort, and Chatham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 17 miles from Sea Mist Resort, a VRI resort.
- The location was grate the room was very clean and the apartments style allowed me to cook for the children with lots of room from them to run around.
- The staff were excellent, very accommodating and helpful! Also, great selection of restaurants nearby.
- Great place to go for long weekend with your family. Convienent location within short drive of beaches, shops and restaurants. Indoor and outdoor pool. Some daily activities for kids.
- The grounds were great! Loved the patio and huge accommodations. Pools open late. Indoor and outdoor! Great location. Close to many of the things we needed to do. Only a 2 night minimum where lots of other places in the cape have 3+
- The apartments was meticulous and spacious, the pools were equally clean and quite large. The location- 5 minutes to beach, two minutes to grocery stores, coffee shops and outdoor Commons. Truly spectacular!
Southcape Resort and Club
In Cape Cod, this Mashpee resort offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor and outdoor pool, a clubhouse, and accommodations that feature full kitchens. Southcape Resort and Club is 3 miles from the beach.A living room and dining area are offered in each townhouse or ranch style unit. Barbecue facilities are also provided outside of each accommodation while select units feature a private deck.A full kitchen features a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also available.Guests can enjoy an array of activities including a fitness center, an indoor and outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. A children’s playground area is also provided.Mashpee Commons is a 3-minute drive from Mashpee Southcape Resort and Club. Camp Edwards is 6 miles away and Nobska Point Lighthouse is a 20-minute drive away.
I Love sun light and lamp light! I found the condo dark, I even remarked to my husband that I wanted to run to target for a lamp. I thought it was just me. However, We will still book lamps or no extra lamps.
- Great accommodations, great location for our visit.
- This was one of the best hotels we have been to in the cape and we are gonna come back soon!! The best part was all the space there is and the beds were comfy and the kitchen was great to.
- The condo was immaculate and the setting was perfect. We were so close to so many restaurants and stores, including the wonderful Mashpee Commons. I highly recommend Southcape. It was a wonderful weekend.
- The convenience to everything in Mashpee and Falmouth and even back to Boston airport is not too far. It is close to Restaurants and Mashpee Common stores and even more restaurants.
- I Love sun light and lamp light! I found the condo dark, I even remarked to my husband that I wanted to run to target for a lamp. I thought it was just me. However, We will still book lamps or no extra lamps.
Peters Pond RV Resort
Just 2 miles from the entrance of Camp Edwards, this campground has a spring-fed lake with 2 sandy beaches. It features several on-site recreation options and a convenience store. Accommodations include a full kitchen.Guests at the Sandwich, Massachusetts Peters Pond RV Resort have a variety of recreation choices available to them. The on-site sports courts include softball, volleyball and badminton. An outdoor picnic area with BBQ grills is also available.Laundry facilities are available for guest convenience at any of the 3 public bathroom areas.The Sandwich Glass Museum is 5 miles from the resort, and the ocean shores at Sandy Neck are 11 miles from the resort. Ferries to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard are each within a 35-minute drive.
- Clean, large cottage with netted terrace that prevents mosquitos from entering
- the staff was extremely helpful. the cabin was spotless. we loved the fireplace feature, and the complete kitchen. the park was as peaceful and serene as ever, and a very family friendly place. its wonderful to see young families enjoying this simpler way of vacationing.
- we were there the last week of August, so it was very quiet. The beaches were nice, never made it to the pool area. The staff at the gate house could have been a little bit more friendly.
- Small enough to let kids roam, aside from the ants the whole resort is pretty clean
- Very nice place. We weren’t there during the day and only stayed 2 nights. Looks like a great place to bring your children. The AC worked great and the place was really cute.
Cape Winds Resort
Located just 1 miles from Craigville Beach, this resort offers suites with a kitchen. An indoor swimming pool and a hot tub are available on-site.A microwave and a fridge are included in each light and airy, fully-fitted kitchen. A TV features in the spacious, open-plan dining and living area.Bedrooms have a neutral decor and a selection of toiletries is included in each private bathroom.A fireplace features in the Clubhouse and there is also a games room and a fitness center at the Cape Winds Resort. BBQ facilities are also available.Cape Cod Carousel & Funhouse Arcade is just 1.5 miles from the Cape Winds Resort. Hyannis Yacht Club is just over 2 miles away and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises are within 4 miles of the resort.
- I like that it had 1 and a half bath.I like that it had a full kitchen and a nice living room.l loved that it was very clean.
- Everything! Stayed several times & my parents also have timeshare here for last 35years. All newly remodeled including pool area. Clean & comfy
- Was very spacious though seemed strange lounging and kitchen on second floor. Very spacious and clean.
- It was nice had a great time.Although my friend came down and paid 70.00 I paid 121.00 not sure why?
We liked the value for our money. We live to walk, and the accommodations were great to come back to to relax.
Supermarket is feet away, and it was very private.
Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Cape Codder Resort & Spa is located in Hyannis, 27 miles from Provincetown and 27 miles from Plymouth. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Chatham is 18 miles from Cape Codder Resort & Spa, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The facilities were fantastic, especially for families! They have two great arcades, a water park, and had tons of stuff for my daughter to do, like go to a magic show, face painting, and arts and crafts. Both restaurants were awesome as well! Great food, great drinks!
- The water park was nice, the room was big enough for a family of 5 and the beds were super comfy!
- The water park was nice, the room was big enough for a family of 5 and the beds were super comfy!
There was a lot to do for the kids in addition to the water park. Live animal show, movies, arcade…. Also the location allowed for plenty of dining and shopping.
The food in the snack bar was reasonable and tasty!
- Love the extra water park added since we last visited!
Resort & Conference Center at Hyannis
This 52-acre Cape Cod resort offers 30,000 square feet of meeting space. It features four on-site restaurants and bars and Twin Brooks Golf Course, its own Executive Par 3, 18-hole course.Rooms at the Hyannis Resort & Conference Center have free Wi-Fi and 32 inch flat-screen TVs.The resort offers a wide variety of meal options, some restaurants are only open seasonally. Bogey’s Sports Pub serves causal American food. 35 Martini & Piano Bar offers a variety of fusion dishes, along with 35 types of martinis and a large selection of wines.Resort & Conference Center Hyannis has both an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool. The poolside Cabana Bar offers snacks and drinks to enjoy at the pool. Guests can work out at the Atlantis Sports Club and Spa, or relax with a massage or a facial at the Spa at Atlantis.The resort is one mile from downtown Hyannis, where shops and restaurants line the main street. Hyannis beaches are within 2 miles of the hotel. Boston’s Logan International Airport is 90 minutes from the resort.
- Pool was beautiful area was well maintained. Lobby was very comfortable and looked nice.
- Staff was friendly…..easy check in and check out.
- The staff from the front desk and the lounge was amazing……Helpful and very courteous….
- Buffet breakfast was great and reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly. Bed was comfortable.
- The hotel is beautiful, and it’s in a GREAT location. It’s especially perfect if you’re going to a concert at the Melody Tent!
The Cove at Yarmouth
Located in West Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts, 28 miles from Provincetown, The Cove at Yarmouth features a barbecue and hot tub. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Plymouth is 30 miles from The Cove at Yarmouth, and Chatham is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The Loft, the pool, the rooms…we loved it all! This was our second time there and we plan to come back again in the Fall! We are even considering purchasing a timeshare 🙂
- Disappointed that the onsite restaurant wasn’t open on the nights we were there but we knew that ahead of time. Very close to good restaurants that were open though.
- The Pool was absolutely beautiful and the area surrounding it clean and well kept.A very relaxing get away! The restaurants and shopping areas are nearby. Wild turkeys paraded by for our enjoyment.
- love the room and accommodations except housekeeping
- Loved the suite and the fact that the staff made arrangements for us to spend a second night in the same room. They were very accommodating.
Green Harbor Resort
Situated on 7.5 acres, this West Yarmouth resort boasts a private sandy beach on Lewis Bay, miniature golf, free Wi-Fi and spacious accommodation. John F. Kennedy Museum is 3 miles away.Green Harbor Resort offers a kitchenette or full kitchen and a living area in every accommodation. Multiple TVs with cable and DVD players and an outdoor grill are provided. Most overlook the bay.Guests can relax at the ocean-view pool or play basketball and shuffleboard. Rental bikes and canoes are available, and Green Harbor’s extensive Kid’s Klub offers organized games and arts and crafts.Resort Green Harbor also provides access to the championship golf course and full-service spa at its sister property, Red Jacket Beach Resort.Cape Cod Mall is 3 miles from this resort and Chatham Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is within a 40-minute drive.
- The room had a pretty view, was large enough for our group to stay comfortably. 2 bathrooms were a plus!!
- Love everything! Room was perfect and the staff was too! Beautiful Place!
- Everything was perfect. We can’t wait to return with the family.
Love the cost! I really got a good deal. The cottage was super clean. The activities on the resort was awesome and unexpected bonus.
Stop & shop, bank and mall down the street – driving distance
- Nice quiet property at the end of the road, wonderful view from our balcony, family fun with beaches, heated pool, row boats, and bicycles. Super staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotlessly cleaned. Great restaurants nearby. Just a great place to relax. I hope I get to return soon!
Holly Tree Resort, a VRI resort
One of our best sellers in West Yarmouth! This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth, 28 miles from Provincetown, Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth is 30 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, and Chatham is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort.
- The customer service people when checking in and out were awesome. Quick easy and friendly. I love the new look. Everything was so clean.
- Pleasant little getaway. Old resort, but was worth the value. Jacuzzi was a plus.
- I liked that the room was equipped with a mini kitchenette with plates, cups, and utensils provided as well!
- The location was so Close to the beach, Hyannis and Chatham which made seeing everything we wanted to very easy. The room was very clean and everyday the cleaning staff tidied up and gave us fresh towels. I loved having a kitchenette and actual dishes. The property itself looks way better in person than in pictures. We stayed in a studio with a full size bed and our room was very charming and the bed was comfortable. The gym was fantastic, I was surprised to see a small barbell and plates, as most hotels only have dumbbells.
- Room with great location to access all areas of resort.
Cape Cod Family Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth town centre, this Cape Cod resort is 1.8 miles from Seagull Beach. Free WiFi is available in all guest rooms.The rooms at Cape Cod Family Resort include a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. The air-conditioned accommodations also include free toiletries in the en suite bathroom. An iron and ironing board are provided as well.On-site recreational facilities like a pool, hot tub, bocce court, horseshoe pit and ping pong tables are available to guests staying at the Cape Cod Family Resort. A game room and two computers are also available for guest use, and the Cape Cod Inflatable Park is located on-site.Hyannis Harbor is 2.8 miles away. The Hyannis – Nantucket Ferry is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked that there was so much for the kids to do.
The room overall very good the accomodations
Bathroom too, shower very good, my daughter loved it
- The staff are great, the park for children is great but the rooms are too small. The shower head was in need of some work.. it is great place but a little bit of attention on the stairs cases cleaned could be a plus. The balcony on the second floor does not have a view and that might have to do with the chairs being short. Over all is ok, since this is a family resort, a refrigerator and a microwave should be provided in every room. All my comments are for helping ownership to make improvement.
- Was able to enjoy the inflatable park on the day of check in and the day of check out.
- Every thing about this place was nice family friendly staff was amazing
Top Resorts In Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cotuit Highlands Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!