10 Best Resorts To Stay In Colombette – Top Hotel Reviews
Colombette is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Colombette. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colombette. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colombette. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Colombette right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Colombette with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Colombette:
Jade Mountain offers accommodations in Soufrière.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Samfi Gardens offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Stunning location and really comfy rooms. You need a car as it is out of town but only 5 mins.
- Great view with a nice pool, quiet location, big and comfy bed, room was cleaned every day, you can pick mango from trees
- The staff were kind and helpful. Great view of Soufriere, the mountains, and the ocean. The rooms were clean and the kitchenette had everything you would need.
- View is amazing. Pool looked inviting and lady in charge was very helpful and friendly
- The view was jaw dropping and changing with the weather. With binoculars could see goings on in Soufriere. Close to volcano and plantation tours, taxi boats to beaches. Need a car. Fruit trees visited by hummingbirds & parrots. Mme Bon Gou’s lunch van on the road into town.
Stonefield Estate Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière.This resort features views of the Caribbean Sea and is in the village of Soufriere, on a former lime and cocoa plantation. Each villa has a private pool and free Wi-Fi.A patio with a view of the ocean or gardens is also included in the villas at the Stonefield Estate Villa Resort and Spa. Every villa includes a full kitchen and an iPod docking station.The on-site Mango Tree restaurant overlooks the sea and serves dishes made with local ingredients.The Villa Stonefield Estate provides a shuttle service to local beaches. Guests can relax with a massage in the spa or go on a sailing excursion organized by the resort.Petit Piton Volcano is 3 miles away. Jalousie Beach is 4 miles from the resort.
- The room was absolutely gorgeous! The outside shower and private soaking pool were so perfect! The view from our room was breathtaking!!
- The room and bed were very comfortable, and the deck an pool were very private.
- Just as described on the website and my room was a lot bigger than I expected. Perfect views and total privacy to totally relax.
- The room was beautiful & the outdoor shower & private pool were really special.
- Very secluded, perfect place for one-on-one time with your significant other.
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is located in Soufrière. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Food Quality but lacking in variety and options.
- Room (Luxury Villa) was excellent and lived up to (high) website expectations. Butler service very high quality. Only comment would be the pillows are old and lumpy (Feb 2018) and due a refresh – ideally there should be two soft and two medium pillows per King size bed to allow for different guest preferences/needs and refreshed a few times a year.
2. Style of the resort
3. Friendly staff
- Fantastic location, beautifully maintained property. Staff can’t do enough for you. Free wifi and free canoes, snorkel gear etc.
My husband and I just spent our Honeymoon at Sugar Beach and I can’t express how much we loved it!
The hotel is beautiful, each room has their own pool and butler. Swamed was absolutely fantastic during all of our stay, doing everything he could to enhance our experience!
Breakfast was excellent and dinner at the Great Room too. The Bayside restaurant is good, but nothing too special about it (besides the view for lunch). But we did go to their Friday night BBQ and we highly recommend!
We did not chose the full board because we wanted to experience other restaurants in the island – and do note that food is expensive at Sugar Beach and other high end hotels.
The bed was very comfortable and the spacious bathroom was a great plus!
I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Comfy Beds.
Anse Chastanet Resort
Set on a lush tropical estate, Anse Chastanet Resort is between Anse Chastanet and Anse Mamin beaches, and offers wonderful views of Petit and Gros Piton mountains and the Caribbean Sea.All rooms feature clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, a ceiling fan and louver windows. Each has a spacious bathroom and a balcony or patio. Some offer views of the sea, others of the mountains and gardens.You can enjoy typical Caribbean or international food at Anse Chastanet Resort’s Terehouse Restaurant. There is a also a vegetarian restaurant, which serves dishes made with organic products from the resort’s plantation.The staff can give you information on sights and outdoor activities in the surrounding area. The resort also has a fitness center and spa, and water sports facilities are available on site.
- Great staff! Very good food in the upscale evening restaurants.
- The scenery was beautiful. The snorkeling was good right at the resort. The food was very good. The staff seemed genuinely happy and eager to help. The “Jazzy Sunset Boat Cruise” was a real highlight. I would recommend anyone staying there not to miss it.
- Views, delicious food, fabulous staff…not a thing to complain about!
- A beautiful resort. Great staff. They covered everything. AI plans included top shelf drinks. No short cuts taken
The location is perfect if you’re looking for a beach break with two beautiful beaches with comfortable shaded loungers. Fabulous areas for snorkelling (we saw a turtle!), low-key watersports like kayaking and paddle-boarding as well the usual swimming and sunbathing.
The staff were wonderful and couldn’t do enough to make our holiday a relaxing one. The beach waiter service was particularly good, and special mention to Janice in the Tree House restaurant.
Food is delicious and there are four menus to pick from providing plenty of choice, including a vegetarian one, a beach grill one, an Indian fusion menu and the a la carte. The locations of the restaurants are all pretty special in their own ways.
Be sure to do the Anse Mamin tour with Meno, who explains the history of the area and takes you in a guided walk of the plantation.
La Haut Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Haut Resort offers accommodations in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Friendly, but calm staff. Anyway, there is a supermarket down in the Soufrière.
The property is quite huge and you can enjoy watching animals and vegetation.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent and a great deal for $15! Staff was helpful and very personable. Pool has a fantastic view.
- The view from the infinity pool is spectacular! We had the greatest afternoon relaxing there admiring the ocean, Soufrière and the Pitons. The owner (we briefly spoke to the lady) is very nice and the couple is very generous to let their host enjoy this.
- Neat facility,great view,meals adequate,unique,comfortable air conditioned rooms,rustic.Available infinity pool and regular pool.
- The rooms were spacious and clean with a little kitchenette that was conveniently equipped with basic dishes and cutlery. We slept well in the lovely comfy bed. We enjoyed spending time on the balcony admiring the view. The infinity pool also offered a lovely view as well as a (generally) quiet place to hang out.
- Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
This resort is on the south west coast of the island and offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. It features two restaurants, free Wi-Fi, and cottage accommodations with a private balcony and garden shower. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.At Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, the full-service spa is on a cliff with floor-to-ceiling views of the Anse Cochon Bay. The property has an on-site PADI dive shop offering diving and snorkeling excursion and free kayaks. There is an outdoor pool with a lounge area. Car rental is also available.Every spacious accommodations features modern décor with an ocean view. A minibar and fridge are available for guest convenience. An iPod docking station is also included. Each cottage is fitted with a ceiling fan and air conditioning.Resort Ti Kaye’s main restaurant, Kai Manje, is open all day and specializes in European and Creole cuisine, complete with vegetarian dishes. The Ti Manje beachside bar-restaurant serves sandwiches and salads for lunch, and the Ti Kave wine cellar features an extensive collection of wines.Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located 15 miles from St. Lucia Hewanorra Airport, and shuttle services are available. Grand Bois Forest is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful view, nice beach a short (albeit steep) walk from the main resort, great place to snorkel or hire a kayak to explore the nearby coves.
- The location, the facilities, excellent friendly service, a truly beautiful place. The word ‘paradise’ is often over used but Ti Kaye is getting very close. The staff seemed to want you to have an enjoyable time. There was plenty to do and places to see if you wanted….and peace if you didn’t.
The staff are very friendly, the food is excellent and the massage the best I’ve ever had.
The snorkelling from the beach is wonderful, like swimming in an aquarium
- Nice location, pleasant surroundings and good facilities
- Beach was nice and snorkeling very good. Free use of kayak. Staff were helpful although some had a little “attitude”. Room was quite nice. Breakfast buffet was good.
Featuring free WiFi, Oasis Marigot offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Oasis Marigot.
Friendly helpful staff, including guest services & porter service
Location on Marigot Bay, with wonderful views
Spacious, cool, breezy, sea house, with no need for AC
Colourful, well maintained, gardens with exotic plants & flowers
Helpful orientation meeting w/o sales
Warm, sunny, weather
Small community and pool
Nearby beach and restaurants
- Property was as advertised, needed to take ferry boat to dock which was fine, was located on a hill which made it a bit of a challenge after a long day of travel but inclinator worked fine but a little slow. All good and would recommend to others
- Views were amazing! Loved that each unit was freestanding and not connected to another unit.
- Location, staff friendliness and helpfulness, the funicular, the fresh water pool, room ceiling fans, acceptance of credit cards for incidental payments, the provisioning service, quality of local restaurants, ready availability of the bay ferry.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly, quick to respond to anything and always greeting your presence with a smile. They answered questions thoroughly, advising against a particular event due to its decline and instead letting us know about a similar event in a different part of the island they’d advise. The views on the hill overlooking the bay are spectacular. The villas were clean and had everything you needed for a little getaway vacation, we cooked a few dinners and breakfasts in the very accommodating kitchen with a stove and oven.
- Friendly helpful staff, including guest services & porter service
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina By Capella
One of our top picks in Marigot Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina By Capella is located in Marigot Bay. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The grounds were beautiful and well kept. We have a large group with three adults and three children. Our rooms and common areas were spacious. The personal assistant Sara helped to create a very customized personal experience.
- The suite was very large & comfortable, and the staff made a special effort with balloons and a cake for my husband`s birthday.
- The bay is beautiful. The staff is super friendly, and quick to help with anything you need or ask about. Taking in the view of sailboats and swimming on La Bas beach was a great way to spend an entire day. They left a small snack and two Piton beers in the ice bucket every afternoon (except the day of check in). We enjoyed those on our balcony, overlooking the bay. The day of check in, we got a rum cake and butter. They sent my wife a piece of cheesecake for her birthday.
- the people couldn’t have been more friendly or accommodating.
- Good pools with day beds, loungers and bars. Well set out resort. Lovely dinner.
Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort
One of our top picks in Marigot Bay.Situated next to an unspoiled white-sand beach, this resort and diving center features a spa and 2 swimming pools. Surrounded by lush rainforest, its luxury studios offer verandahs with stunning views of Marigot Bay.Each stylish air-conditioned studio at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort includes a CD player and a kitchenette with tea and coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms come stocked with a hairdryer.Doolittle’s Restaurant and Bar has a large outdoor dining area overlooking the bay, lined with tropical plants and flowers. It serves international dishes and local cuisine, including freshly caught fish and seafood.Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort is in a secluded area of St Lucia. It is accessible by boat from Castries, 6 miles away. The resort’s tour desk can help arrange transportation, as well as snorkeling and diving trips.
- The location was perfect for a diver. The location was perfect for a getaway alone. It was perfect for sunbathing, staring out at the sea and peace and quiet. If you love boats like I do, well you would love the boats that come in and out on a daily. The people were generally friendly except for the occasional one or two gripy faces.
- The pool tables provided something to do in the rain. The room had a kitchenette which would be useful if you were on a budget. The short ferry ride across the bay was a novelty as was the cable car to the hillier area.
The room was nice and had a big terrace, with a nice view over Marigot Bay.
The ferry service works excellent.
On the other site of the bay is an supermarket to buy water etc
- Our third stay at Marigot Beach Club: love the location, such a gorgeous and tropical setting with such lush flora and fauna. We always get a suite with a water view. The free ferry shuttle from shore to club is always available and only a 2-minute ride. Everything we could need is right there: either at the Marigot or around the bay. We’ve signed up for the kayak tour the last two times. Beach is right there, facilities are complete and always well kept. Covered open-air beachside dining is an added bonus. Sometimes live music via a duo or trio on weekends.
- The location was amazing and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Really good value for money.
Top Resorts In Colombette Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Colombette to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Colombette but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Colombette. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!