10 Best Resorts To Stay In Clermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Clermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Clermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Clermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Clermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Clermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Clermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Clermont.
10 Best Resorts In Clermont:
The Club Barbados – All Inclusive Adults Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Club Barbados – All Inclusive Adults Only has a private beach area and outdoor swimming pool to enjoy Saint James landscapes. The complex also features a spa centre for massages and body treatments.The rooms at Club Barbados- All Inclusive Adults Only offer flat-screen satellite TV and are air conditioned. The private bathroom with shower has free toiletries.The resort offers free WiFi in public areas, and private parking is available on site. There is also a gift shop and a bureau de change.The oceanfront restaurant serves International-style dishes, or typical Caribbean food. The Bajan Rum Bar is located on the beach. All meals and selected beverages are included in the rate.The historical village and shopping plaza of Holetown can be reached within 0.6 miles. Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados, is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Food good in both restaurants. Lovely big quiet room overlooking pools. Comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Most of the staff very friendly but some definitely not. On arrival we were shown to our room and given an informative tour of the hotel grounds.
- Some of the staff were lovely, I like the relaxed atmosphere and friendliness of the staff, the setting is lovely
- Location and staff were the best the especially restaurant staff.
The staff help make this hotel as fantastic as it is! They go out of their way to please everyone and always greet you with a warm Bajan smile!
Great selection of food, for breakfast and lunch from the buffet. The sunset restaurant a la carte always had a good choice and Enids food is delicious!
There is a large variety of watersports that are included and the team are there to help you give everything a try.
Plenty of cocktails to sample and the bar staff are happy to mix something new.
This is a delightful hotel in a great location.
- Location, staff, drinks were excellent, adult only.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This resort is located near the shores of the Caribbean Sea, less than 0.6 miles from the shopping in Holetown’s city centre. It offers an outdoor pool, guests van enjoy the onsite restaurant.Each apartment at The Palms Resort Inc Travellers Palm has a kitchen with a cooker, large refrigerator, and microwave. They include a separate living area with cable TV and a sofa bed.The Green Monkey Golf Course is 2.5 miles from Traveller’s Palm Resort. Bridgetown, the capitol of Barbados, is within 20 minutes’ drive of the accommodation.
Nice small complex tucked away in a quiet part of st James, but very easy to walk to beaches and bars!!
The apartment was homely, with a small swimming pool area and bar!
- Great location, far enough from the main road for quiet, but still easy walk to beach, supermarket, and restaurants. On site bar and restaurant was excellent.
- We loved the pool and the beauty of the property. We loved the staff: they were very kind and helpful. We loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the Palms and the outdoor patio. Location is great!
- It felt very safe and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Always clean.
- Nice pool and gardens. Perfect place to relax and unwind. The apartment was clean and comfortable. We were missing a couple of items, like a corkscrew and frypan, but the staff were very quick to get us what we needed. We enjoyed the 10-15 minute daily walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Good supermarket close by for essentials. Friendly staff and locals.
- Nice small complex tucked away in a quiet part of st James, but very easy to walk to beaches and bars!!
Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts is located in Saint James. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. Silver Sands is 13 miles from Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts, and Bridgetown is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location is to die for. Right on the beach on the platinum coast, within walking distance to Tides restaurant (and several others).
I repeat ,been many times but location and staff make up for hotel that needs some
- We had a very big room with a large comfortable bed
- Although the hotel was heavily booked, the manager and staff worked hard to find us the right room after we asked to change rooms. We much appreciated their flexibility and creativity.
- The location along the beach and the lovely garden like feeling on the property.
South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl. – by Ocean Hotels
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl. – by Ocean Hotels is located in Bridgetown, just 6 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 7 miles from South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl.
Central location in front of Rockley Beach
Nice and clean rooms
Helpful and friendly staff, we were welcomed by Cheron who offered us a refreshing drink and towels upon arrival!
Towels and loungers are provided by the hotel right on the beach! Extra $5 for the umbrella.
- Great place! clean, comfortable. Nice beds, cool apartment style units. Staff was awesome! We love Barbados! will return soon!
- Warm friendly and helpful staff lovely relaxing ambience excellent breakfast will definitely return and recommend to family and friends
- Delightful, helpful reception and security staff, excellent cleaning of room by attentive, polite staff, immaculately maintained property. Clean breakfast room: nicely air conditioned, intelligent, friendly staff
- bed very comfortable and the suite very well fitted out, however Booking.com told me there wold be a bath and desk and spa bath. there was not. The hotel said the wrong info had been provided by booking.com and were not responsible and would not do anything about it.
- Central location in front of Rockley Beach
Coral Sands Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Coral Sands Beach Resort offers accommodations in Bridgetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 6 miles from Coral Sands Beach Resort, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very close to beach, big rooms, away fro the busy road, clean & tidy.
- Filthy Hotel. Leaky toilet and broken coffee maker. Totally understand staffed and grossly overpriced.
It was the perfect size. Four floors with only eight rooms per floor. Every room above the ground level has an excellent ocean view. The rooms on the ground level all walk out onto the pool area. Every staff member we had contact with was friendly. Every room has a kitchen, which was very handy. A number of good food markets within a 5 minute walk. Very quiet area, but lots of restaurants and bars etc. located with in a 15 minute walk, which was just fine for us as we like a less noisy and crowed environment. Huge rooms. A small restaurant with a limited menu but for us that was just fine as we only ate in a couple of lunches. A small but lovely beach area in front but you can walk easily to more of it.
This is a perfect hotel if you want to sit in the sun, swim in the ocean and just relax. If you want glitz and excitement this isn’t your kind of place. If you want Waikiki or Miami beach, Barbados is not for you. We loved it though.
- The location was stunning. The check in was smooth
The staff are great, especially Jerry at the front desk he went beyond the call of duty, my wife needed medical assistance, he found us a doctor at 11 o’clock at night PM came with us, by car of which he drove, to the medical Center and waited until we finished. Very gracious thank you Jerry!
Also the wifi worked very well, compared to other properties we ve stayed at.
Time Out Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located across from Dover Beach in the lively St. Lawrence Gap region, this tropical hotel features an on-site bar and restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A flat-screen cable TV, internet radio and many rooms also feature a balcony with beautiful views.An outdoor pool surrounded by palms is open for all guests of the Time Out. Water sports facilities are also provided across the road at Dover Beach.Harrisons Cave is 8 miles from the hotel. The Sunbury Plantation is less than 12 miles away.
- The location of Time Out Hotel is excellent. Literally a 2 sec walk to Dover beach which is great. The hotel is located on the Gap so it is really close to a lot of eating places with great food and great night life fun. The pool is great and the staff is really nice. Also this place is 15 mins drive from the airport.
- The room was quite spacious and clean. Particularly loved the tiled floor which was easy to keep clean. The live music in the evening was very enjoyable.
- I like how it was close to the beach the room was adequate to my needs staff were very friendly and polite they make sure that I had a very good stay
- Bar, restaurant and maintenance staff were attentive and communicated delays in service in a timely fashion.
It is clean and staff were frendly
the pool was clean and the breakfast was nice
Ocean Two Resort & Residences by Ocean Hotels
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. An oceanfront property on the island of Barbados, Ocean Two Resort and Residences includes beach access and a modern outdoor pool, which follows the curve of the hotel.Modern accommodations include cool white and brown bedding and large windows with views of the beach or pool. Some accommodations at the Ocean Two Resort and Residents also include balconies.The resort restaurant overlooks the beach and offers a drinks service to guests in beach chairs. The property also offers water sports facilities and a fitness center.The Ocean Two Resort is less than a 5-minute drive from St. Lawrence Gap, with dining and entertainment. The Grantley Adams International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Malinda, she was especially pleasant and helpful, I wish every hotel had someone like her she is a credit to Ocean 2
- We loved the room and the view. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was in a good location, an easy walk to restaurants at night. The beach was clean, plenty of sun loungers. The waves were big!
- Loungers are wide and padded.Staff is always pleasant and will help you with anything…..grocery is close,room service is very well done.Showers were huge and hot!
- Good one bedroom suite, okay breakfast. Although the sun beds are ok, beach is worst I have seen in Barbados and the pool is very small even for a boutique hotel. So essentially you can’t swim. Staff apart from one lady deliberately making it difficult, was kind and helpful.
- The daily popsicles,popcorn, help with beach chairs and umbrellas,drink service, happy hours.
Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only is located in Christ Church, just 4.3 miles from Silver Sands. The resort has a sauna and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Bridgetown is 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados, and Long Bay is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only.
No reviews yet.
Sandals Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Christ Church.Located in Christ Church, 4.3 miles from Silver Sands, Sandals Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bridgetown is 5 miles from Sandals Barbados – Couples Only, and Long Bay is 9 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barbados Beach Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Barbados, the all-inclusive Barbados Beach Club offers modern rooms with balconies, overlooking the ocean or the outdoor pool. It features 2 restaurants, water sports facilities and free Wi-Fi.Barbados Beach Club has Caribbean style rooms, decorated with tiled floors, floral fabrics, wooden furniture, and island-themed artwork. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a satellite TV and a refrigerator.The resort’s Poolside Restaurant and Bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including Chinese, Italian, Caribbean and barbecue dishes. The Sea Rocks Restaurant offers Caribbean Sea views, and regional dishes.Guests can choose from a variety of activities, including snorkeling, scuba lessons in the pool, sailing, and tennis. Rockley Golf Course is 7 miles away.Sheraton Centre Shopping Mall is 3 miles, and the Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is 14 miles away. A car rental service and a tour desk are also available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Clermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Clermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Clermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Clermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!