Choc is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Choc. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Choc. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Choc. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Choc right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Choc with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Choc.
10 Best Resorts In Choc:
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
On the north shore of St. Lucia, the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort overlooks the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and features landscaped grounds and waterfalls, 6 outdoor pools and a luxury spa.The Windjammer’s air-conditioned rooms and villas feature free high-speed wired internet, cable TV, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities. Bathrooms include hair dryers and free toiletries. Some of the fully-equipped villas have a private pool.The Serenity spa features a private pool area, steam room and treatment room overlooking tropical gardens. Treatments include aromatherapy, massages, body wraps and facials. The resort also has a hot tub and a gym.Casual and formal dining are available at this St. Lucia villa resort. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars to choose from.The Windjammer’s Jacquot Fun Club has supervised activities and theme nights for children from 4 to 12 years old. Teenagers can enjoy bonfire nights, karaoke and watersports at the Teen Club.
- Fantastic sea views from our balcony especially with the plunge pool. We were at the top of the hill so really good exercise after the lovely food. However they offer a fabulous shuttle service around the resort! Plenty of activities on site and tours available too. Lovely beach.
- Great ocean view from room, nice beach and pool areas. Staff was wonderful, very friendly and welcoming.
- Friendly personnel. Unexpected room upgrade. Loved the recently renovated condo with three levels (bedroom/ kitchen&family area / upper terrace) – each with a great north facing balcony view of the ocean.
- The complimentary water sport facilities was very good.
- Resort is beautiful and the staff courteous. And our villa was awesome. Unlike places I’ve been to before, there’s no mad rush to stake out chairs by the pool or beach. Free parking is a big plus (I rented a 4WD for the week), and the location, while close to two hours from the airport, is convenient to shopping and dining 15 minutes north or south. I’m glad my wife and I declined the all-inclusive option. Eating out at area restaurants is something my wife and I enjoy doing and with a bit of discipline, like cooking breakfast rather than using the resort’s dining facilities, can save a ton of money.
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! A full-service spa, on-site dining and an outdoor pool is available in this resort in Castries. Tropical guest rooms include air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Pigeon Island National Park is 1.9 miles away.Bright rooms at Coco Palm include a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They feature hardwood or tiled floors with wood furniture. Rooms with a view include a private balcony.Ti Bananne Carribean Bistro & Bar serves a variety of cuisine including French and West Indian. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the Sunday brunch features steelpan music.Palm Coco offers car rental, airport shuttle and babysitting services. Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy a massage in the guest rooms, the tropical garden or on the roof deck.Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve is 11.3 miles from the resort. St. Lucia Golf Club is 0.4 miles away.
- Loved the rooms. They are quite comfortable and inviting.
- Like the free breakfast buffet. Easy to walk to different restaurants.
- The room was nice and spacy. We really enjoyed the great breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful and the pool spacious and good for kids and adults. There were a lot of restaurants, shops and bars close to the hotel.
- Excellent room and staff. Very quiet while being close to things to do.
Good selection at breakfast. Two choices of restaurant. Our preference was the more authentic creole restaurant which served an amazing lamb coconut curry!!
Easy access to the main part of Rodney Bay.
Superb staff who were always friendly and keen to help.
Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort
One of our top picks in Marigot Bay.Situated next to an unspoiled white-sand beach, this resort and diving center features a spa and 2 swimming pools. Surrounded by lush rainforest, its luxury studios offer verandahs with stunning views of Marigot Bay.Each stylish air-conditioned studio at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort includes a CD player and a kitchenette with tea and coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms come stocked with a hairdryer.Doolittle’s Restaurant and Bar has a large outdoor dining area overlooking the bay, lined with tropical plants and flowers. It serves international dishes and local cuisine, including freshly caught fish and seafood.Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort is in a secluded area of St Lucia. It is accessible by boat from Castries, 6 miles away. The resort’s tour desk can help arrange transportation, as well as snorkeling and diving trips.
- The location was perfect for a diver. The location was perfect for a getaway alone. It was perfect for sunbathing, staring out at the sea and peace and quiet. If you love boats like I do, well you would love the boats that come in and out on a daily. The people were generally friendly except for the occasional one or two gripy faces.
- The pool tables provided something to do in the rain. The room had a kitchenette which would be useful if you were on a budget. The short ferry ride across the bay was a novelty as was the cable car to the hillier area.
The room was nice and had a big terrace, with a nice view over Marigot Bay.
The ferry service works excellent.
On the other site of the bay is an supermarket to buy water etc
- Our third stay at Marigot Beach Club: love the location, such a gorgeous and tropical setting with such lush flora and fauna. We always get a suite with a water view. The free ferry shuttle from shore to club is always available and only a 2-minute ride. Everything we could need is right there: either at the Marigot or around the bay. We’ve signed up for the kayak tour the last two times. Beach is right there, facilities are complete and always well kept. Covered open-air beachside dining is an added bonus. Sometimes live music via a duo or trio on weekends.
- The location was amazing and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Really good value for money.
Papillon by Rex Resorts – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Papillon by Rex Resorts – All Inclusive is located in Rodney Bay Village. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Le Diamant is 29 miles from Papillon by Rex Resorts , and Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The beds we comfortable. Room service was good like the mini bar in the room. The TV not so good.
- Location close to local amenities – shops etc and right on the beach which had lovely soft sand
- Location and proximity to town was great— walking diatance
- The drinks and food were good; however, the staff were excellent ????
All of the staff were very obliging and genuinely friendly. We made friends with some of them personally.
It was the staff that raised our enjoyment levels of the hotel.
The Oriental restaurant was good.
Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Castries.Located in Castries, 31 miles from Sainte-Anne, Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.9 miles from Sandals Regency La Toc.
- Nice bed. Entertaining cat fight in restaurant. Beach great place to score dope or watch local youth soccer matches but sliver of sand.
- The property was diverse, quiet and clean. The upkeep was very good and timely. Any concerns could easily be accommodated by the staff.
- Great service by friendly staff. Quality of food and drink. Cleanliness of room and resort in general.
- The best experience I ever had disturb her so friendly
Absolument parfait à tous points de vue.
La chambre présentée à l’arrivée ne nous convenait pas et l’hôtel nous en a immédiatement proposé une autre excellemment placée et plus grande.
Le personnel est très professionnel et d’une grande prévenance.
Le golf 9 trous est sympathique et bien entretenu.
Bay Gardens Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! Featuring a prime location in Rodney Bay, this resort has colonial style architecture and direct access to scenic Reduit Beach. It features rooms with balconies overlooking the landscaped pool garden.Bay Gardens Beach Resort has a petal-shaped, lagoon-style pool featuring a whirlpool island. You can also book a massage on the seafront at the La Mer Spa.The air-conditioned rooms at this luxury resort incorporate traditional Caribbean elements such as ceiling fans and timbered porches. Each comes equipped with cable TV and a DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is provided in rooms and public areas.Dining options include the Trios Caribbean Fusion Restaurant and the Hi Tide Beachside Restaurant, which serves an all-day menu. Drinks are available from 3 different bars.Bay Gardens Beach Resort has a tour desk, and on-site activities include a fully equipped gym and various water sports on the beach. There is a playground and game room for children, and babysitting services can be arranged upon request.The Bay Gardens is just 5 miles from George FL Charles Airport and has free parking. It is adjacent to a number of restaurants and is a short walk from Treasure Bay Casino, the only casino on the island.
- Great location! The beach is beautiful and it’s juat a short walk into town. Rooms are a great size and good proximity to the beach and facilities.
We very much enjoyed Bay Gardens and it seems like one of the best places to stay in the area.
We were able to book our 3 nights at a great rate. The beach front proximity is excellent, no matter where your room is, you’re very close to the beach. Walking the beach is very nice, we loved the views of Pigeon island and the sailboats. Unlike other Caribbean locations, the water was clean (free of seagrass) and great for swimming (waves!). There were plenty of chairs and shade even though the Reduit Beach becomes filled with cruise shippers each day. The diversity of food at breakfast was excellent and there were always bars open to order snacks/drinks. The location of the resort is also a great asset, as it’s walkable to town for restaurants and groceries. The room itself was perfectly adequate and we found everything at the resort to be clean and in good working order.
- Lovely location. Easy walk to restaurants, stores. Nice to have a fridge in the room.
- A very nice property in Rodney Bay, Reduit beach, very good value for money on accomodation, not so much on food ( breakfast is 25 USD, but also very rich in options, including traditional cuisine, although as a healthy fit person you cannot eat 25 USD worth of food in the morning). Please bear in mind that there are more luxurious hotels on the island and in the area, although more expensive not all of them benefit of the best beach like this hotel does.
- Clean, served good food and the staff were very friendly. Nice central pool and very comfortable sun beds (not many mind). The beach is so close it’s part of the property, but not stunning (not the bright white sand I’ve seen elsewhere). Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of foodstuffs.
Samfi Gardens offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Stunning location and really comfy rooms. You need a car as it is out of town but only 5 mins.
- Great view with a nice pool, quiet location, big and comfy bed, room was cleaned every day, you can pick mango from trees
- The staff were kind and helpful. Great view of Soufriere, the mountains, and the ocean. The rooms were clean and the kitchenette had everything you would need.
- View is amazing. Pool looked inviting and lady in charge was very helpful and friendly
- The view was jaw dropping and changing with the weather. With binoculars could see goings on in Soufriere. Close to volcano and plantation tours, taxi boats to beaches. Need a car. Fruit trees visited by hummingbirds & parrots. Mme Bon Gou’s lunch van on the road into town.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
This resort is on the south west coast of the island and offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. It features two restaurants, free Wi-Fi, and cottage accommodations with a private balcony and garden shower. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.At Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, the full-service spa is on a cliff with floor-to-ceiling views of the Anse Cochon Bay. The property has an on-site PADI dive shop offering diving and snorkeling excursion and free kayaks. There is an outdoor pool with a lounge area. Car rental is also available.Every spacious accommodations features modern décor with an ocean view. A minibar and fridge are available for guest convenience. An iPod docking station is also included. Each cottage is fitted with a ceiling fan and air conditioning.Resort Ti Kaye’s main restaurant, Kai Manje, is open all day and specializes in European and Creole cuisine, complete with vegetarian dishes. The Ti Manje beachside bar-restaurant serves sandwiches and salads for lunch, and the Ti Kave wine cellar features an extensive collection of wines.Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located 15 miles from St. Lucia Hewanorra Airport, and shuttle services are available. Grand Bois Forest is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful view, nice beach a short (albeit steep) walk from the main resort, great place to snorkel or hire a kayak to explore the nearby coves.
- The location, the facilities, excellent friendly service, a truly beautiful place. The word ‘paradise’ is often over used but Ti Kaye is getting very close. The staff seemed to want you to have an enjoyable time. There was plenty to do and places to see if you wanted….and peace if you didn’t.
The staff are very friendly, the food is excellent and the massage the best I’ve ever had.
The snorkelling from the beach is wonderful, like swimming in an aquarium
- Nice location, pleasant surroundings and good facilities
- Beach was nice and snorkeling very good. Free use of kayak. Staff were helpful although some had a little “attitude”. Room was quite nice. Breakfast buffet was good.
La Haut Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Haut Resort offers accommodations in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Friendly, but calm staff. Anyway, there is a supermarket down in the Soufrière.
The property is quite huge and you can enjoy watching animals and vegetation.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent and a great deal for $15! Staff was helpful and very personable. Pool has a fantastic view.
- The view from the infinity pool is spectacular! We had the greatest afternoon relaxing there admiring the ocean, Soufrière and the Pitons. The owner (we briefly spoke to the lady) is very nice and the couple is very generous to let their host enjoy this.
- Neat facility,great view,meals adequate,unique,comfortable air conditioned rooms,rustic.Available infinity pool and regular pool.
- The rooms were spacious and clean with a little kitchenette that was conveniently equipped with basic dishes and cutlery. We slept well in the lovely comfy bed. We enjoyed spending time on the balcony admiring the view. The infinity pool also offered a lovely view as well as a (generally) quiet place to hang out.
- Great location! Spectacular views! Specially from the infinity pool and the garden. We took breakfast only once cause we found 15$ a bit expensive-But excellent fried bananas and juices!
Anse Chastanet Resort
Set on a lush tropical estate, Anse Chastanet Resort is between Anse Chastanet and Anse Mamin beaches, and offers wonderful views of Petit and Gros Piton mountains and the Caribbean Sea.All rooms feature clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, a ceiling fan and louver windows. Each has a spacious bathroom and a balcony or patio. Some offer views of the sea, others of the mountains and gardens.You can enjoy typical Caribbean or international food at Anse Chastanet Resort’s Terehouse Restaurant. There is a also a vegetarian restaurant, which serves dishes made with organic products from the resort’s plantation.The staff can give you information on sights and outdoor activities in the surrounding area. The resort also has a fitness center and spa, and water sports facilities are available on site.
- Great staff! Very good food in the upscale evening restaurants.
- The scenery was beautiful. The snorkeling was good right at the resort. The food was very good. The staff seemed genuinely happy and eager to help. The “Jazzy Sunset Boat Cruise” was a real highlight. I would recommend anyone staying there not to miss it.
- Views, delicious food, fabulous staff…not a thing to complain about!
- A beautiful resort. Great staff. They covered everything. AI plans included top shelf drinks. No short cuts taken
The location is perfect if you’re looking for a beach break with two beautiful beaches with comfortable shaded loungers. Fabulous areas for snorkelling (we saw a turtle!), low-key watersports like kayaking and paddle-boarding as well the usual swimming and sunbathing.
The staff were wonderful and couldn’t do enough to make our holiday a relaxing one. The beach waiter service was particularly good, and special mention to Janice in the Tree House restaurant.
Food is delicious and there are four menus to pick from providing plenty of choice, including a vegetarian one, a beach grill one, an Indian fusion menu and the a la carte. The locations of the restaurants are all pretty special in their own ways.
Be sure to do the Anse Mamin tour with Meno, who explains the history of the area and takes you in a guided walk of the plantation.
Top Resorts In Choc Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Choc to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Choc but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Choc. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!