10 Best Resorts To Stay In Chaweng Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Chaweng Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Chaweng Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chaweng Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chaweng Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Chaweng Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Chaweng Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Chaweng Koh Samui:
Banana Fan Sea Resort
One of our top picks in Chaweng Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Banana Fan Sea Resort is on the tranquil southern tip of Chaweng Beach, within walking distance of its entertainment and shopping spots. The resort provides well-furnished rooms, an outdoor pool with hot tub and free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room comes equipped with satellite TV, a minibar and coffee/tea making facilities. They have a private bathroom with a bathtub, large mirrors and toiletries.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage outdoors, by the pool and on the beach, or in the comfort of their rooms. For an exciting day outdoors, visit the many sports center for diving and boating trips, located along the beach.Banana Fan’s beachfront Baitong Restaurant has an open-air dining concept and serves both local and international dishes. Room service is available.Banana Fan Sea Resort is a 15-minute drive from Samui Airport. Bo Phut Pier is about 3 miles from the resort.
- Upgrade definitely worth it, room was luxury and cleaned twice a day, right beside pool and restaurant. Beach was fantastic, soft white sand and warm water with a few 6-8ft waves, best bit of beach we stayed on for whole trip. Try out the corn on the cob on the beach only 50 baht, delicious
- Lovely room. Excellent staff and location. Art the manager introduced himself personally.
-The staff. They are friendly and attentive, all of them are willing to go extra miles to make your stay superb.
-The garden is beautiful.
-breakfast is good.
- PERFECT … spacious clean bungalows, perfect beach, breathtaking breakfast, courteous attentive friendly staff. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
- omg what can we say we booked the banana fan sea as our son got married amazing location amazing staff amazing facilities did i mention the location beach front and the staff set the mood and the scene every single day for a true paradise holiday the manager arrt was the leader of a magnificent team of dedicated and friendly staff it was a holiday of a lifetime for our family of 60 who travelled from australia canada uk and usa they made it everything we had hoped and more truly awesome
One of our top picks in Chaweng Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With a vision to provide beautiful spaces for reading, The Library uses modern mimalist design to complement its surrounding tropical foliage. Spacious rooms come with iMac computers and free internet.Offering direct access to Chaweng Beach, The Library is about 4.4 miles from Bo Phut Pier and Fisherman’s Village. It is about 2.4 miles from Samui Airport.The stylish air conditioned rooms extend out to a living area and balcony or terrace. A luxurious pillow menu, 42-inch flat-screen TV and iPod dock are available in all rooms.The highlight of the hotel, as its name suggests, is the large library with its fine selection of books, DVDs and an iMac computer corner. Guests may relax by the unique red outdoor pool, exercise at the gym or simply indulge in a massage at the spa.The Page restaurant serves delicious international and fusion dishes, as well as premium wine. The Beach Bar provides a casual setting to enjoy cocktails and tapas.
The rooms are amazing with great facilities, very clean with very friendly & helpful staff.
the hotel ambiance is great recommend especially for couples.
- I love the style of the place, the attention to details and the great custom are care. My room was huge and super equipped.
- Stylish contemporary setting. An oasis of calm on the busy Chaweng beach. Great location for shops and restaurants. Staff were really lovely and looked after me. Would stay again.
- The hotel structure, friendliness of staff, location, artistic building, cosy atmosphere others.
Lovely, beautiful and clean hotel. Rooms are very up to date and modern. The hotel is VERY over priced for what is it. Very basic facilities for a very expensive hotel.
Would i stay again? Probably not.
- The rooms are amazing with great facilities, very clean with very friendly & helpful staff.
Long Beach Lodge, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the white sands of Chaweng Beach, Long Beach Lodge Samui offers wooden bungalows with spacious bathrooms. It features a Thai restaurant, tour services and a beachfront massage pavilion.Long Beach Lodge, Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui is a 10-minute drive from Samui Airport and Samui’s well-known Big Buddha Temple. It is a 30 minute drive from Seatran Ferry Pier and provides free parking.In a tropical landscapes, air conditioned rooms feature private balconies and bathrooms with glass windows set in the ceiling. Cable TV, a safe and a fridge are provided.Guests can arrange island hopping trips at the tour desk or enjoy relaxing massages by the beach. The staff can assist with car/motorbike rental and laundry needs.A variety of Thai and international dishes can be sampled at Long Beach restaurant’s open air dining area.
- The beach is beautiful (white sand, turquoise waters), although quite touristy and lined with lots of hotels and restaurants. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms closer to the beach or on the beach looked quite nice; however, we stayed in a room closer to the road. But the air conditioning was great! This hotel would be good for an economy traveller who wants to be in the center of the tourist action.
- I probably only enjoyed the location because it was so close to the beach. Maybe the most beautiful water and sand beach on Koh Samui. Breakfast was decent but nothing special.
- Close to main streets and beach. Helpful stuff and lovely room. Definitely will stay here again.
- Best nights sleep of my whole 2 week holiday! Facilities are basic but it was clean and tidy. Location for beach is brilliant and despite being behind the main road traffic noise was minimal. Breakfast was okay, had 4 options to chose from. The staff were friendly.
Tolle Lage direkt am schönsten Abschnitt von Chaweng Beach
sehr freundliches Personal
gutes Restaurant mit herrlichem Blick aufs Meer und den Strand
nachts ruhig, kaum Lärm von den umliegenden Bars, hoteleigene Liegen am Strand, allerdings ohne Auflage
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Directly situated on Chaweng Beach, this intimate family-run property is a minute’s walk from Chaweng’s nightlife and lively shops. It features a breakfast buffet and a beachside restaurant with evening grill meals.Featuring spacious interiors, the air-conditioned rooms are tastefully furnished with dark wood fittings and local fabrics. They open out to tropical views and feature bathrooms with shower facilities.The Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is just a short walk from the restaurant and bars lining Beach Road. It is a 15-minute drive from Koh Samui Airport and provides free parking.Leisurely afternoons can be spent with a massage by the outdoor pool. Other conveniences include water sports facilities, a tour desk and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Shaded by palm trees, the Sukulaya Restaurant features fresh seafood grilled specialties and international dishes by the seaside.
- The hotel facilities were great and the location perfect for those who want to stay close to restaurants and the night life. Both swimming pools were amazing and the breakfast excellent!!!
- Superb location. Staff very friendly. My son had a birthday during our stay and the hotel left a card and cake in the room which was a superb touch. Nice pool and beach. Located in central Chaweng so bars restaurants very close to hand. Frequent aircraft movements from the nearby airport a bonus as my little boy loves planes. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- This should be a 4 star hotel, the staff were so friendly, the breakfast was really good, the rooms were clean, location is perfect! 10/10 would recommend
The location is near everything: show place, shopping mall, restaurant.
Breakfast is perfect. The beach is the best area in Chaweng. (Chaweng now is not clean)
There are 2 good swimming pool; a square 20 m and curve 70 m with fountain.
The massage staff is very professional.
- Position, the buffet breakfast is food. The restaurant is good value for money and staff is very polite and nice. The beach in front of the resort is clean and the pool area and vegetation around the resort is well kept.
Samui Little Garden Resort
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Located in Chaweng, 2.1 miles from Rajabhat University, Samui Little Garden Resort features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 0.6 miles from Samui Little Garden Resort.
Confortable & very well decorated room
Attention is paid to every detail – furniture, foreign tv channels, dishware, beverages & different types of sugars… kettle
There is a free shuttle to the airport & port & very helpful manager
- This hotel deserves every point they had . You get quick response if you need to learn something before you arrive. We had a smooth check inn, our room was very big, huge tv for a hotel room and connected to Internet. You have everything in the room, they think for you and made it real. They made all our wishes come true. When you are in the hotel, they give you an impression that they are not after your money and use every chance to take it like most of the other places do. If you can get in to this little Samui garden, then consider your holiday will have a perfect start. I d like to thank you to lady who helps us a lot in the reception, cleaners and driver for their hospitality.
- Nice and clean. Pool we normally had to ourselves or shared with one couple. The room was lovely and clean. The owners had dogs which my girlfriend loved to go and play with near the pool. Would recommend going there and great value for money
- Clean and spacious apartments, amazing pool area to chill out comfy sun loungers. Very clean.
- Everything was nice, so we decided to stay more than we planned. We also got a very good scooter for a very good price. I would for sure go back!
- Confortable & very well decorated room
B2@Samui Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Chaweng, 15 miles from Ko Phangan, B2@Samui Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khanom is 26 miles from B2@Samui Beach Resort, and Lamai is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Check the room before you pay. This place is awful, even after paying I simply couldn’t stay there, it was depressing and the stafff were rude and unhelpful. Beding old, towels filthy and shower didn’t work.
- the people who work in this hotel is very kindness warm
- The location on the beach is just so cool and the location in the city. The hotel is very close to the Main Street with the shops.
- Night life close but not noisy beach very close with beach service fantastic and frendly food good selection well cooked
- Really nice staff, including at the beach bar always attentive and with a smile. Room was comfy and clean
Nora Buri Resort & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Occupying a prime hillside location, Nora Buri Resort & Spa features luxurious rooms boasting stunning views and flat-screen TVs. It features free Wi-Fi and a split-level infinity pool with outdoor hot tub.Modern Thai-style rooms and villas at Nora Buri feature unique thatched roofs and pleasant shades of green and gold. Guests can enjoy the comfort of spacious layouts, a day bed and DVD player.Maintain regular workouts or undergo personalized training with fitness professionals at the fitness center. Soothing treatments await at Anodas Spa. The friendly staff can assist with travel and childcare needs.Sample Western dishes at The Barge or grilled seafood at the Beach Front Terrace. An extensive wine selection and live entertainment are available at the lounge.Nora Buri Resort & Spa is 2 miles from Chaweng’s shopping district and 14 miles from Nathorn Pier.
Beautiful hotel and free shuttle bus to the centre.
Close to the airport.
- Stuff were great , they change our roon with a v pool villa for free and the pool view over the heel was wonderful .
- Staff were very pleasant, room was large and welll appointed
- The pools and the restaurants were fantastic. The size of the room was huge . Breakfast had so many choices .
- The architectural and artistic theme was good. Pleasant feel to the place.
- Beautiful hotel and free shuttle bus to the centre.
Featuring free WiFi, Suneast Bungalows offers accommodations in Chaweng. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ko Phangan is 15 miles from Suneast Bungalows, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.2 miles away.
Easy access to the beach
Down a street off main strip so not as loud as those staying on the strip.
Pool towels provided
- Perfect location, lovely restaurant and beach bar, good aircon.
- Location good, nice pool, beautifull beach, good service at the pool and beach, bungalows and rooms nearby were nice. Good food in restaurant by the pool
- I liked the layout of the hotel and pool. The location and position of the hotel with respect to the local area is great.
It was exactly what we expected.
The position was right on the beach.
We soon got used to the late night noise, and enjoyed the close by shops and entertainment.
- Good location
Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa
Samui Paradise features luxurious suites and villas with private terraces on a quiet strip of Koh Samui. The beachfront resort has an outdoor pool with 2 spa bathtubs, a spa and 2 restaurants.Central Chaweng is just over a quarter mile from Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa. It is a 20-minute drive from Koh Samui Airport and 3.5 miles from Lamai Beach.The rooms are charming with hardwood floors and furnishings. They enjoy great views of the sea or tropical gardens. All accommodations have free bottled water, cable TV and a minibar, and select rooms feature a private outdoor spa tub.Guests can enjoy traditional Thai massages and body treatments at the resort’s spa, or enjoy the sun on the many lounge chairs located throughout the property. For a quiet day, guests can enjoy the Wi-Fi in their rooms.Fresh seafood, Thai and international cuisines are served at Paradise Restaurant, which has spectacular views of Chaweng Bay. Papa Sam’s Bar features cocktails and chilled beer along the beach.
- The service, the kindness of all the staff, the feeling of being at home
- I`ve been visiting hotels all over the world and this is my first time when I rate hotel with 10 of 10 points. It has amazing location, the staff is so friendly and helpful and we had amazing view. That was my favorite hotel for my trip in Thailand.
- Great staff! They really look after their customers, always say hello and smile, boutique hotel but has all the facilities, on beach at less noisy end of Chaweng.
- Where to begin, incredibly intimate feeling resort right on the fine sand beach. Located at south end of Chaweng far removed from the party scene. Pool was excellent. Breakfast was beyond expectations. Staff were so accommodating and helpful. You can see staff paying attention to every detail on the resort. Room was comfortable and bathroom was incredible. Very clean, safe, and enjoyable time. So many minor details that kept us saying “wow”. Felt like a 5-star service and resort. We stayed 3 weeks in Thailand and Samui Paradise was our favorite resort. Will stay there every chance I get on my return
- We loved staying at this hotel. The separate bungalows were such a nice treat with your own front porch to sit out on. The front desk staff especially Pui were so polite and helpful in fact all staff we encountered here were wonderful. We loved being able to sit right on the beach not 50 yards from our bungalow. Breakfast was very good with variety. We enjoyed our lunches over looking the beach. We were able to rent scooters at the hotel.
Buri Rasa Village
Northwest of Koh Samui on the beachfront of Chaweng Beach, Buri Rasa Village features an outdoor pool, spa and a hot tub. Rooms have a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.Buri Rasa’s spacious rooms are of a blend of traditional Thai decor with modern facilities. It provides a private bathroom, four-poster bed and cable TV with DVD player. Tea/coffee maker and a minibar are provided.Guests can enjoy a beach side dining at the Beach Club @ Buri Rasa. The lobby and beach bars serve drinks.For relaxation, guests can have traditional Thai herbal spa and therapy or soak up the sun at the outdoor pool or Chaweng Beach. Buri Rasa Village offers airport shuttle and car rental services. Parking is free.Buri Rasa Village is a 15 minute drive from Samui Airport.
Extra little personalized touches every day
Nice location and setting with lush vegetation and direct access to the beach.
Great staff and service.
our room was divided into 3 areas:
the bathroom including a whole section for a traditional Thai bath 🙂
the living room + the corner bed
and the balcony for the lazy mornings and afternoons (and all the other times in between 🙂 )
during our 4 nights we got to know the staff and their extreme awareness of their clients (us)
they offered us activities for each day and gave us all the information we needed.
for example, on Saturday afternoon they organized a free tour for all of the hotel guests to the north side of the island including the Big Buddha temple, a view point and a local market.
every afternoon when we got back to our room we found a new small local treat on our pillows. Very Sweet!
breakfast was prepared on the spot and offered variety of fruits, vegetables, local dishes as well as western dishes.
the hotel located on the Chaweng beach with its own beach.
we enjoyed every moment here!
- The hotel is amazing, great location, lovely staff a real treat!
Nice beach, though quite narrow
Nice atmosphere and style
Good reading light by the bed
- Friendly Staff
Top Resorts In Chaweng Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Chaweng Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Chaweng Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Chaweng Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!