10 Best Resorts To Stay In Charnocks – Top Hotel Reviews
Charnocks is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Charnocks. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Charnocks. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Charnocks. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Charnocks right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Charnocks with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Charnocks:
Barbados Beach Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Barbados, the all-inclusive Barbados Beach Club offers modern rooms with balconies, overlooking the ocean or the outdoor pool. It features 2 restaurants, water sports facilities and free Wi-Fi.Barbados Beach Club has Caribbean style rooms, decorated with tiled floors, floral fabrics, wooden furniture, and island-themed artwork. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a satellite TV and a refrigerator.The resort’s Poolside Restaurant and Bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including Chinese, Italian, Caribbean and barbecue dishes. The Sea Rocks Restaurant offers Caribbean Sea views, and regional dishes.Guests can choose from a variety of activities, including snorkeling, scuba lessons in the pool, sailing, and tennis. Rockley Golf Course is 7 miles away.Sheraton Centre Shopping Mall is 3 miles, and the Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is 14 miles away. A car rental service and a tour desk are also available on site.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the white shores of Maxwell Beach, this tropical resort provides access to a variety of watersports, massage services and dining options. It features a swim-up bar, 3 pools and a spa.Bougainvillea Beach Resort has bright, colorful rooms with a private balcony or terrace. A flat-screen cable TV, full kitchen with granite countertops and Wi-Fi are included.Lanterns restaurant serves contemporary Caribbean dishes and offers frequent live entertainment. Water’s Edge family-style restaurant serves comforting Italian meals and contains a cocktail lounge.Guests at Bougainvillea can relax in the pools and enjoy poolside bar service at one. A large game room, fitness center and boutique are also open at the resort.The Beach Resort at Bougainvillea is 1.5 miles from the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary. The airport and shops of Bridgetown are a 15-minute drive away. The lively night spots of St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins are a 5-minute drive away.
- The pool is beautiful and the bar is lovely. The fish taco at the restaurant so perfectly cooked that I kept ordering it everyday. The location is also very convenient. It’s a 5min drive to fish market and all kinds of attractions.
- Beautiful property. Great value. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Many guests return year after year (this was our third visit and it just gets better and better!)
- The accommodation was very comfortable.The staff were very helpful.
Very comfortable ground floor junior suite overlooking gardens and the sea. The terrace was private with good quality furniture and was a very pleasant spot to have lunch or an evening drink.
Extremely friendly and accommodating staff.
- Maxwell beach is really nice, Bougainvillea staff were superb and very helpful resolving some minor issues on check in and arranging late checkout; rooms are large, very comfortable and the kitchenette is excellent if you want to make your own breakfast/snacks. Gym is very good. Walking distance to Oistins for the fish fry/supermarket, and St Lawrence Gap (although you will be approached by dealers around Dover beach area). Hot legendary fishcakes and Pat’s place in Oistins, Surfer Cafe near Oistins, and Cocktail Kitchen at St Lawrence Gap were very good for food and drinks. Foursquare distillery is good for a visit for a rum tasting, work out your return travel in advance.
The Crane Resort
One of our top picks in Saint Philip.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, The Crane Resort is located in Saint Philip. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Silver Sands is 5 miles from The Crane Resort, and Bridgetown is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The view from the restaurant – stunning! The pools are lush.
Beautiful large property on the east coast of Barbados facing the ocean
Interesting history as it is 121 years young and has developed into one of the best known go to vacation properties in Barbados.
Excellent restaurants, friendly and helpful staff, great food, family friendly,
Local entertainment nightly at their bar.
- This property is exceptional. There is everything you need at this location. The beds were very comfortable and rooms well appointed. The hotel upgraded my booking to a 1 BR with its own pool. We felt like we had our own fabulous retreat. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I ended up with an allergic reaction to a bug bite and they arranged for a taxi to take me to a great medical clinic close by. I was treated well and given the very best treatment following. This hotel goes above and beyond my expectations. I will be staying here again!!! And telling my friends to go too. Thanks to all The Crane staff.
- Zen restaurant, the food was superb and the service excellent
- The room was excellent , the view magnificent and the staff outstanding .
Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only is located in Christ Church, just 4.3 miles from Silver Sands. The resort has a sauna and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Bridgetown is 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados, and Long Bay is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only.
No reviews yet.
Sandals Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Christ Church.Located in Christ Church, 4.3 miles from Silver Sands, Sandals Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Bridgetown is 5 miles from Sandals Barbados – Couples Only, and Long Bay is 9 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels All Suites All Inclusive
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels All Suites All Inclusive is in Dover. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The bright and modern suits includes cable TV and air conditioning. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer. Extras include a sitting area.At Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels All Suites All Inclusive, there is a tennis court and fitness center. Other facilities at the property include water sports facilities and a kids’ club. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including fishing, diving and windsurfing. The property provides free parking.This resort is 6 miles from Grantley Adams International Airport.
No reviews yet.
Time Out Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located across from Dover Beach in the lively St. Lawrence Gap region, this tropical hotel features an on-site bar and restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.A flat-screen cable TV, internet radio and many rooms also feature a balcony with beautiful views.An outdoor pool surrounded by palms is open for all guests of the Time Out. Water sports facilities are also provided across the road at Dover Beach.Harrisons Cave is 8 miles from the hotel. The Sunbury Plantation is less than 12 miles away.
- The location of Time Out Hotel is excellent. Literally a 2 sec walk to Dover beach which is great. The hotel is located on the Gap so it is really close to a lot of eating places with great food and great night life fun. The pool is great and the staff is really nice. Also this place is 15 mins drive from the airport.
- The room was quite spacious and clean. Particularly loved the tiled floor which was easy to keep clean. The live music in the evening was very enjoyable.
- I like how it was close to the beach the room was adequate to my needs staff were very friendly and polite they make sure that I had a very good stay
- Bar, restaurant and maintenance staff were attentive and communicated delays in service in a timely fashion.
It is clean and staff were frendly
the pool was clean and the breakfast was nice
Ocean Two Resort & Residences by Ocean Hotels
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. An oceanfront property on the island of Barbados, Ocean Two Resort and Residences includes beach access and a modern outdoor pool, which follows the curve of the hotel.Modern accommodations include cool white and brown bedding and large windows with views of the beach or pool. Some accommodations at the Ocean Two Resort and Residents also include balconies.The resort restaurant overlooks the beach and offers a drinks service to guests in beach chairs. The property also offers water sports facilities and a fitness center.The Ocean Two Resort is less than a 5-minute drive from St. Lawrence Gap, with dining and entertainment. The Grantley Adams International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Malinda, she was especially pleasant and helpful, I wish every hotel had someone like her she is a credit to Ocean 2
- We loved the room and the view. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was in a good location, an easy walk to restaurants at night. The beach was clean, plenty of sun loungers. The waves were big!
- Loungers are wide and padded.Staff is always pleasant and will help you with anything…..grocery is close,room service is very well done.Showers were huge and hot!
- Good one bedroom suite, okay breakfast. Although the sun beds are ok, beach is worst I have seen in Barbados and the pool is very small even for a boutique hotel. So essentially you can’t swim. Staff apart from one lady deliberately making it difficult, was kind and helpful.
- The daily popsicles,popcorn, help with beach chairs and umbrellas,drink service, happy hours.
Coral Sands Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Coral Sands Beach Resort offers accommodations in Bridgetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 6 miles from Coral Sands Beach Resort, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very close to beach, big rooms, away fro the busy road, clean & tidy.
- Filthy Hotel. Leaky toilet and broken coffee maker. Totally understand staffed and grossly overpriced.
It was the perfect size. Four floors with only eight rooms per floor. Every room above the ground level has an excellent ocean view. The rooms on the ground level all walk out onto the pool area. Every staff member we had contact with was friendly. Every room has a kitchen, which was very handy. A number of good food markets within a 5 minute walk. Very quiet area, but lots of restaurants and bars etc. located with in a 15 minute walk, which was just fine for us as we like a less noisy and crowed environment. Huge rooms. A small restaurant with a limited menu but for us that was just fine as we only ate in a couple of lunches. A small but lovely beach area in front but you can walk easily to more of it.
This is a perfect hotel if you want to sit in the sun, swim in the ocean and just relax. If you want glitz and excitement this isn’t your kind of place. If you want Waikiki or Miami beach, Barbados is not for you. We loved it though.
- The location was stunning. The check in was smooth
The staff are great, especially Jerry at the front desk he went beyond the call of duty, my wife needed medical assistance, he found us a doctor at 11 o’clock at night PM came with us, by car of which he drove, to the medical Center and waited until we finished. Very gracious thank you Jerry!
Also the wifi worked very well, compared to other properties we ve stayed at.
South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl. – by Ocean Hotels
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl. – by Ocean Hotels is located in Bridgetown, just 6 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 7 miles from South Beach Hotel Breakfast Incl.
Central location in front of Rockley Beach
Nice and clean rooms
Helpful and friendly staff, we were welcomed by Cheron who offered us a refreshing drink and towels upon arrival!
Towels and loungers are provided by the hotel right on the beach! Extra $5 for the umbrella.
- Great place! clean, comfortable. Nice beds, cool apartment style units. Staff was awesome! We love Barbados! will return soon!
- Warm friendly and helpful staff lovely relaxing ambience excellent breakfast will definitely return and recommend to family and friends
- Delightful, helpful reception and security staff, excellent cleaning of room by attentive, polite staff, immaculately maintained property. Clean breakfast room: nicely air conditioned, intelligent, friendly staff
- bed very comfortable and the suite very well fitted out, however Booking.com told me there wold be a bath and desk and spa bath. there was not. The hotel said the wrong info had been provided by booking.com and were not responsible and would not do anything about it.
- Central location in front of Rockley Beach
Top Resorts In Charnocks Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Charnocks to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Charnocks but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Charnocks. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!