10 Best Resorts To Stay In Chambers Lodge California – Top Hotel Reviews
Chambers Lodge California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Chambers Lodge California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chambers Lodge California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chambers Lodge California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Chambers Lodge California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Chambers Lodge California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Chambers Lodge California:
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
- Location is great all of the staff were very friendly and helpful nice room very comfortable bed and view from our room of the snow on mountains and lake was absolutely beautiful!
Resort at Squaw Creek
One of our top picks in Olympic Valley.Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this all-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.Resort at Squaw Creek offers rooms and suites complete with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and flat-screen TVs.Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities.
- We were there in the snow, so very cold. Rooms get cold, not great heating. Bring a blanket. Hot Chocolate in the morning. Fun things for my kids 11 and 15 to do. Close to everything needed. Sandy’s Pub has really good food and service.
- We went for a long weekend trip to Squaw and had the best time. The staff was so friendly and attentive. We got snowed in and they helped us as well with logistics. We ice skated and were close to the Village. Definitely recommend!
- Really comfortable accommodation right at the base of Squaw. The ski valet rocked!
- Beautiful facilities, very good restaurants in all levels, reasonably priced rooms for high-end accommodations.
- The proximity to skiing is the only redeeming quality of this hotel.
The Cabins at Zephyr Cove
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cabins at Zephyr Cove offers accommodations in Zephyr Cove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.South Lake Tahoe is 5 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove, and Carson City is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 36 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove.
The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Tv and air conditioning in the room were good.
Parking is right next to the cabin.
House keeping turned up on time even on a snowy day.
- Right on the lake. Very private. Cute well furnished cabin
- Lots to do. Great food. Heated pool. Big hot tub. Nice place.
- Very beautiful setting and very rustic. We loved everything about Zepher Cove.
- I loved the cute little cabin. The interior was cute. The bed is comfortable.
- The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Easy access to Heavenly, warm comfortable room, breakfast included
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
- The location and the amenities inside the apartments were good. Also the free shuttle around the area is very convenient.
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe offers accommodations in Stateline. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. South Lake Tahoe is 2.9 miles from The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe, and Carson City is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- This place was BEAUTIFUL. I had no idea it was only 8 months old. When we checked in we were offered champagne, which was nice. Our room was amazing. A huge bath, walk in shower, big comfy bed, balcony, and all the amenities needed for a great room. The property itself was beautiful. The lounge area was large and welcoming. Checkout was quick and painless, and the valet was only $10!
- Hot tub and heated pool were very relaxing with an amazing view! Our bathroom was excellent
- Great Location, friendly staff, comfortable room, valet parking, golf course
- So nice to stay in a non smoking hotel with no casino. Everything was so clean and fresh. The waitresses are so personable. The check in staff starts your stay off right by their courteous and friendly nature. They’ve really hired great people here including housekeeping.
- Hotel was absolutely beautiful right on the lake. The food was delicious and not over priced. Steve the bellman was very informative and helpful. Golf course was outstanding.
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort
One of our top picks in Tahoe Vista.On a 275 foot private beach area, this Tahoe resort features panoramic lake views. Hot bathtubs and water sports are located on site.Featuring a lake view, each suite provides a full kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Barbecue facilities and fire pits are featured throughout. During the summer, ice cream shop is featured at Tahoe Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for guest use. During the winter, a continental breakfast is available.Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe is 15 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles from Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort.
- Alisha the lady at the front desk went the extra mile to help. She got the maintenance person to help remove the chains of my car as a courtesy which I really appreciated. She also was very helpful answering all my questions always with a smile and the intention to be helpful. She made my day!
- The view from the room was breathtaking, cosy rustic room with small kitchen area, very friendly staff (though not always around)
- the room size is very comfortable with a lager size bed and a kitchen has all you need to prepare a meal 😀
- The location is right on the lake. The room was everything I hoped for and was spotless to boot!
- Gorgeous view of the lake in the morning right when I stepped out on the porch. The beach was right there down the steps and kids had a fun time playing in the sand. Very friendly staff in the morning. Spacious room.
The Landing Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Heavenly Village Ski Resort, this resort and spa has free transportation to the Heavenly Village and Casinos. Rooms include a 55-inch wall-mounted LCD TV and plush terry bathrobes.Spacious guest rooms feature a stone gas fireplace, a marble bathroom with heated floors and a toilet seat, and a Keurig coffee machine. Free toiletries and slippers are also included at the Resort and Spa The Landing.A full service spa and salon is on site at The Landing Resort and Spa. A rooftop terrace, 10 fireplaces and fire pits and a lake-view patio are available. A fitness center, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are also featured for guest use. Free snowboard and ski storage is provided, and a gift shop is available.Jimmy’s Taverna, featuring wood-fired Greek seafood as well as contemporary California Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is also available.Sand Harbor State Park is a 30-minute drive from the resort. Edgewood Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. Squaw Ski Resort is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The staff, location, fireplace, spa tub, heated bathroom floors and toilet seat
- The English receptionist the 1st night was very professional and the champagne was a lovely touch as the trip was to celebrate my 50th. Several room service guys extremely professional and friendly. Genuinely concerned that I was ill and wasn’t up to going out to eat in the evenings and so we ordered room service 3 times. The food was good quality although at times the person at the other end a little brittle. To put a pizza in the oven isn’t difficult especially when someone can’t eat what little is available on the limited late night menu.
- ROOMS NICE, A LITTLE CRAMPED AND SMALL FOR THE PRICE.
- The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great so we dont have to deal with parking in the village. Heated floor in the bathroom makes it great for mornings and the fireplace is a bonus.
- This property is lovely, right on Lake Tahoe. Great rooms with heated floors and fireplace. However, the price was way too expensive for what we got. I was already paying the highest rate and this was my birthday weekend. I asked if there was an upgrade available, she said yes for $25.00. I did contact the hotel to say it was my birthday prior to my visit and made it known as I responded to an email I got just days before my visit. I worked for years in the hospitality industry and the upgrade should have free, just saying. The power went out in the night and NO ONE called, came by or was concerned if we were okay. The room got real cold real fast and they should have made sure we had extra blankets, none in the room.
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Nestled in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, this property offers spacious, studio-style accommodations and a range of amenities just minutes from outdoor recreational activities and casino entertainment.Guests at Lake Tahoe Vacation can participate in year-round activities. In the winter, enjoy world-class skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer, go canoeing, golfing or mountain climbing.After a day of fun, relax in the indoor or outdoor heated pool or soak in one of the hot tubs. Workout in Vacation Resort’s on-site fitness center or play a game of pool in the game room.
- Nice property, close to lake and the other attractions. Kitchenette was equipped with all utensils (and wine opener!) and was a big plus for us as a family. The fire pits outside and the hot pool were very nice too.
- Location,playing area,indoor-outdoor pool,fire pits outside,beach nearby a pleasure to be at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort,will be back soon ??????
- The room had a comfy bed and well stocked kitchen in case we chose to cook. The on-site restaurant food was really delicious and offered a number of gluten free options as well. A daily Happy Hour from 2-6 was a nice treat.
- The kitchenette was great! It was small, but totally useable and fairly well stocked with appliances and utensils. The bathroom decor was nice. The overall layout of the room was good. The location was terrific – centrally located to restaurants and very close to Heavenly Village. I appreciated having an extra blanket in the cupboard as I always sleep cold.
- The game room and activity center was nice. The concierge desk was extreme friendly and helpful. They provided lots of local discounts.
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino
Border House at Crystal Bay Casino is located in Crystal Bay, 23 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Border House at Crystal Bay Casino, and Stateline is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles away.
- We stayed here because we were seeing a show onsite! It is such an easy location for that purpose.
- I like that the hotel is separate from the casino. Rooms are nice and clean but walls are thin. You here a lot of in and out but not a big deal. This is our second stay here and we will be back.
- It was like staying in the guest room of a wealthy person’s home.
The rooms are perfect. Cozy,no too noisy. Comfy.
Small amount of units…
It was great…
- Very clean and fresh. Very quiet. Completely private from Casino but close enough to get casino fun. We will stay again.
The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association
Featuring a private beach, this lakefront resort is within a 5-minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort. It has a heated year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each suite at the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club is furnished with a kitchenette. The kitchenette includes a microwave, and refrigerator. Select suites include a balcony or patio.The on-site fitness center, a sauna, and 2 hot bathtubs are also available for guest use. A horse shoe area, tennis court, volleyball court and playground are on site.Water sports activities are 950 feet away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away. MontBleu Casino and other casinos are within 1.5 miles from Tahoe Beach and Ski Club.
- Excellent location and the room was pristine – it has more than what we needed!
- I will be back to this place! Perfect Tahoe suite!
- Amazing hotel right by the lake. Staff was absolutely incredible. Great rooms…fire pits right by the lake was awesome. Everything was perfect. Any bad reviews about this place are crazy. Will be going here again for sure.
- I like how when I requested a lake view room they gave me one right next to the busy street where I heard cars all night long. I like how when I went to check in they had no file of me in the system and took 20 mins. I like how even before I checked in they had 2 guest complaining about a list full of problems they have had. The room is nice but this place looks a lot different by the pictures and by the staff treatment. Didn’t come with any extra blankets in the room and my co worker slept with out a blanket till the office opened up. Worst price for this place.
- Rooms were spacious and nicely updated. Beach location was great.
Top Resorts In Chambers Lodge California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Chambers Lodge California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Chambers Lodge California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Chambers Lodge California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!