10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cathedral City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cathedral City California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cathedral City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cathedral City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cathedral City California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cathedral City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cathedral City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cathedral City California:
Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs is located in Cathedral City in the region of California.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Palm Springs is 3.2 miles from Raintree’s Cimarron Res, and La Quinta is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.2 miles from Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs.
- I was happy that I got a room on the 1st floor and very accessible to the pool
- Loved sitting on the patio of our bottom floor condo. Nights on the patio looking up at the stars…. wonderful!
- I loved the fact the staff were extremely friendly. The room was absolutely clean and they had even provided the extra pillows and cover like I had asked. I had the 1 bedroom unit upstairs. It was well worth the money.
- It was a quiet place. The room was the perfect size with all I needed. I was there for a conference in Palm Springs and all the downtown hotels were booked. But I was glad to find this place. The value was way better and just a short 10-12 minute drive from downtown.
- We stay while attending the BNP paribas tennis tournament. Everthing is really expensive this week so we are happy to be able to find a good condo nearby. We don’t spend much time on the property but are totally satisfied with the facilities.
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Cathedral City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs offers accommodations in Cathedral City, just 3.5 miles from Palm Springs. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. La Quinta is 16 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Pa, and Indio is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The Double Tree in Cathedral City, CA is a comfortable, well maintained property in a central desert location. The staff is friendly.
- I was with my daughter! She is 9 years old. The hotel was amazing, personal was amazing! View so amazing!) but the pool not really for children! So deep, and don’t have some space for children!
- Almost all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Good size pool, very friendly staff and tasty complementary cookies on arrival.
- The cookie,poor, decorate ,staff,most everything.
Welk Resorts Palm Springs
Located in Cathedral City in the region of California, 5 miles from Palm Springs, Welk Resorts Palm Springs features a hot tub and fitness center. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. La Quinta is 13 miles from Welk Resorts Palm Springs, and Indio is 15 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The location was the best aspect to this property. Featuring in an American series makes it a little more exciting. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, bed was comfy and roomy. Little old fashioned but the kids thought it was like a motel from ‘ Diary of a Wimpy Kid’, they liked it.
- Everything. Service was excellent. And we really enjoyed the actives. Very family oriented
- I loved having my own full kitchen. I was able to feed my little one breakfast and snacks out of our room. It was also nice having a separate living area from the bedroom. The activities staff were very friendly and made it fun. While we were in the pool there was an aqua golf session for all ages. There were plenty of lounge chairs and tables to sit at around the pool.
- Check-in was very pleasant ask for a late check-out was granted an hour later. Overlook the pool great.
- This was a great place! Brilliant location loved the dive in movie toy story 3 & activity center for kids. Room v clean and beautiful. Check in lady on Aug 1 7 pm esp nice and liked her call to room to see if we needed anything else. Will def recommend this place to friends! Great job 🙂
CCBC Resort Hotel – A Gay Men’s Resort
Featuring outdoor swimming, this clothing-optional resort for gay men is a 5 minute drive from Canyon Plaza Shopping Center. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Along with air conditioning, all rooms at CCBC Resort Hotel include cable TV and a private bathroom. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in all rooms. Select rooms feature a terrace with pool views.Adjacent to the swimming pool, a sauna, hot tub and Turkish steam bath are provided for guests to enjoy. A complimentary continental breakfast is available daily for guests. Barbecue facilities are also available on site at Resort Hotel CCBC.Offering shopping and dining opportunities, downtown Palm Springs is 4 miles from CCBC Resort Hotel. The Desert IMAX Theater is a 5 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Ivy Palm Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Ivy Palm Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Palm Springs. The resort has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 19 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa, and Indio is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa.
- Not much. Hot tubs not heated, wifi didn’t work, calling this. “Resort and “Spa” is a joke! Total bait and switch. Does Booking.com vet these people.
- Breakfast included was pretty good, nice variety and great muffins. Hotel has s good location walkable to town and restaurants and coffee.
- We needed a single nights stay as our RV was in a repair shop. Location close to down town Palm Springs was great. Grounds well cared for and facility was clean with a great hot and cold options at the continental breakfast. Two pools and really nice pool decor.
- Very good breakfast; clean rooms, pool areas well maintained.. Warm pool along with hot tub.
- Very efficient, always dealt with a request quickly, good breakfast with good sized room, quiet, all facilities are older but very well maintained.
Desert Isle Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Desert Isle Resort in Palm Springs features self-contained suites with full kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi. It presents 2 heated outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts.Fully furnished suites are a cozy alternative to home, with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and dining table. Attached bathrooms have steam showers.The kitchen comes with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. Guests can get groceries just half a mile from the resort. Alternatively, there are restaurants and bars within 2.5 miles of the property.Desert Isle Resort is 2 miles from Indian Canyons Golf Resort and 3 miles from Tahquitz Canyon Golf Resort. Horseback riding is available just 2 blocks from the resort. Free parking is available.For the health conscious, there is a fitness center and bocce courts on site. The health club features hot tubs and a sauna.
- Very clean, pleasant front desk staff, nicely remodelled rooms.
- He space was very comfortable for my family. The location was great for easy access to food supplies on foot.
- Finding an extra bathroom was a very pleasant surprise. We love the location and we especially love the room and the property’s amenities. Very comfortable and inviting. We will definitely stay here again when we’re in the area.
- Very clean and nice outdoor area. Pools were great and the grounds were very nice. Fitness room was good as well.
- The property is in a quiet location but beautifully situated. The resort itself is immaculately maintained and all rooms are kept to a high standard. The pool areas and grounds are a delight. Staff were very obliging and friendly – inspite of having to deal with a couple who were more than rude and antagonistic. Have visited before and will definately return.
The Plaza Resort
Located in Palm Springs in the region of California, 14 miles from La Quinta, The Plaza Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and spa center.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Indio is 16 miles from The Plaza Resort, and Idyllwild is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- rooms are clean and spacious. facilities are nice. for the most part quiet. kitchen is a plus. wife loved make up area.
- The suites were fully equipped . You don’t need to bring anything to enjoy the place
- The size of the rooms, porch, kitchen and has a good AC.
- We liked the location of the Plaza as it was close to all our destinations. This was our second stay and it was very relaxing.
- Room set up great! Quiet pool a plus. Convenient to downtown. Lots of good restaurants nearby, quiet!
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
On 360 acres, this Rancho Mirage resort features 2 world-class golf courses and a full-service spa. A 60-foot water slide is featured off of the the outdoor swimming pool.At The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, guest rooms are furnished with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Each room includes video games, in-room movies and the bathrooms provide double vanities.Dining options at the resort include continental, contemporary and seasonally-inspired cuisine. Cocktails are available in the Caliente Bar.Westin Mission Hills Resort boasts tennis courts with available lessons and a gym. The 14,000-square-foot spa offers beauty treatments and massages.Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 11 miles from the resort. The Westin Resort Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa is 6.7 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- Nice location, but i have stayed down valley a couple of times, and they are in need of a remodel
Great food service for every meal.
Terrific staff at all levels. The food service director/manager, Abdul, in
the Pinzimini and Fireside lounge was exceptionally gracious and helpful.
- Great staff. They asked if we were celebrating something special. It was my birthday. They sent a full bottle of champagne and strawberries with different toppings. The room was huge and the amenities lovely.
Best pillows ever found in a hotel!!
Bed was very comfy too….
- Property is great rooms are just ok especially for the price
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
In the desert mountains of Rancho Mirage, this California resort includes on-site restaurants and a casino. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Featuring mountain views, the modern rooms at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are bright and comfortably furnished. All rooms include luxury linens.Conveniently located at the Rancho Mirage Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Sunstone Spa features body treatments and massages as well as hair style, design and color services. Couples therapy rooms with private outdoor decks are available.The Palm Springs International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort. The Palm Springs Aerial Tram is a 20-minute drive away.
- Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the mountains. The shower and the tub were wonderful and the towels were heavenly!
- The rooms were spacious, modern and very bright. I loved the beautiful large bathroom, walk in shower and room amenities, like TV in the bathroom . The service and staff were excellent and the steakhouse was not to be missed. One of the best restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The service was excellent, friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious and I loved the complimentary truffles after dinner.
- Room was very nice. Check in desk representative Simba was very nice and helpful.
- The best sleep I have had in a long time while traveling.
- Very lovely room.. Great staff! The casino wasn’t terribly smoky..:)
Marquis Villas Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Placed at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains in the heart of Palm Springs, California, this hotel offers one-bedroom condos with fully equipped kitchens and private patios or balconies.Marquis Villas Resort features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate free, on-site parking as well as outdoor barbecue grills.While staying at the Marquis Villas, guests can explore the Moorten Botanical Gardens or the Palm Springs Desert Museum. Guests can also easily walk to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Great location, functional and clean, free parking
- Staff was great. Accommodations needed updating. Who still uses TVs with picture tubes?
- The facility is dated. The noise from the nightclub is very disturbing.i I would ot recommend this propeRty to anyone.
- Very nice and comfy love all the mirrors in the restroom
- Great location. Internet worked great. Friendly staff.
Top Resorts In Cathedral City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cathedral City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cathedral City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cathedral City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!