10 Best Resorts To Stay In Castle Hill Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Castle Hill Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Castle Hill Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castle Hill Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castle Hill Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Castle Hill Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Castle Hill Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Castle Hill Florida:
Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge is located in Orlando in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 2.6 miles from Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Orlando, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
was able to upgrade and have suite and extra bed for third child.
Great place, loved all the Arnold Palmer memoriabilia. We were there for a golf vacation and that is what you get at Bay Hill. Oh ya, the pool was nice and warm too.
Could use a larger screen TV in the guest rooms for late day golf channel viewing.
Christmas decor was really nice too.
. Breakfast was perfect.
location is good
- Great staff, great food, bar & restaurant offered very good value for money.
There are golf resorts and then there are golf resorts and this is the later. First off it is a a tour stop so the course is beyond belief and a great practice facility with the occasional tour pro hitting a few feet away. The 9 hole course is also excellent and while 36 is just too much golf for me each day, 27 holes with an hour on this range and a lunch and/or nap is a great day. Of course there are other great courses nearby but what stands out here is the first class staff; friendly and professional – it’s like traveling in first class on an international flight for a golf trip. Good food and bar/bar staff.
The resort and staff are exactly what you’d expect from something with Arnold’s name attached to it.
- very accomodating.
The Grove Resort and Spa Orlando
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Offering an outdoor pool and located just 10 minute’ drive from Walt Disney World, The Grove Resort and Spa Orlando is located in Kissimmee. The resort has an on-site bar where guests can enjoy a drink.Each spacious suite includes a fully equipped kitchen, a living room, and a dining area. A washing machine and dryer are provided, as is a screened-in balcony. Some suites feature views of the lake or pool.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site. Guests will also find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and fishing. 192 Flea Market is 12.4 mi from The Grove Resort and Spa Orlando, while Plaza del Sol Kissimmee is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 21.7 mi from The Grove Resort and Spa Orlando.
- The apartments was really spacious and comfortable. The pool areas were beautiful. We stayed for 8 nights but decided to return for the last night of our holiday as we had enjoyed our stay so much. The resort far exceeded the other hotels we stayed in during our trip to Florida.
- Amazing apartment, beautiful resort. Wish the waterpark had been open
- We were 3 family members stayed in a 3 bedroom unit, its a huge place and very clean. The restaurants , are less than a mile . Kids will enjoy their stay with pools I guarantee it. you get the real feelings of relaxation ,vacation , no stress at all. Enjoy.
- Rooms were huge and clean. Nice pool area and good spa. Dinner at restaurant was good. Shuttle servise to Disney World was nice bonus!
- Certainly not the slowest check in time in the entire world but it was the most unnecessary longest check in we have ever experienced.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Located in Orlando in the region of Florida, 2.4 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. Convention & Visitor Bureau is 5 miles from Four Seasons Orlando Disney World, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 14 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Gluten free breakfast and gluten free menu of the Italian restaurant
Clean great service and very grand! Everything was A+
The grounds and gardens are amazing, you really feel like your in a luxurious place.
Best Hotel in Orlando, kids loved the lazy river and pool area and the breakfast with Mickey & Minnie Mouse was done really well.
Staff definitely went the extra mile when needed and managed to retrieve our sons teddy bear that was left on our incoming flight. well done to you.
- Everything. Accommodations were top notch. Staff were friendly and kind. Exceeded my expectations.
- This is just what you alway wish for, everything was so perfect. Great staff. Thank you: Cynthia (consierge).
Villas of Grand Cypress
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villas of Grand Cypress offers accommodations in Orlando, just 3.2 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.5 miles from Villas of Grand Cypress, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice resort, although slightly overpriced – vbut I guess you get what you pay for
- The villa was awesome, very spacious, clean, and with a great view! The food from the hotel restaurant was also delicious. We even ordered room service one night and had a lovely night in, it was great! The fact that it was right on a beautiful golf course was also super convenient, and the access to the Hyatt hotel pool was a nice perk as well.
Everything was fantastic. Location is perfect, close to everything. (restaurants, parks, etc.)
The room was awesome and the property is so beautiful!
For sure, we will be back.
Quiet place in Orlando without tourist 🙂
Room are big
Friendly and polite staff
Relaxing Club house
- This was the best stay I’ve ever had. It was hard to leave every morning to go to Disney
Liki Tiki Village By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Liki Tiki Village By Diamond Resorts offers accommodations in Kissimmee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Orlando is 21 miles from Liki Tiki Village , and Lakeland is 28 miles away. Orlando International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The fact that you can stay there and not have to go anywhere
- Kind gate staff and great value for a trip to the parks
- The 2 bedroom condo was in the new bldg and was lovely. The desk staff at checkout were very professional and friendly. The security staff were WONDERFUL and very helpful.
- Everything was beautiful except the construction ? on building 6 we’re I was placed I 612f
- All of the available activities were fun and great for the kids during the down time. Parking was not the greatest, needs assigned parking. The pool by the facility is not monitored and out of control individuals were there and scared off guests. The rugs were old and not very clean. The cleaning staff placed a card under the beds saying they looked and cleaned under the beds yet we found garbage from previous guests under the bed when we were making sure we did not leave anything behind.
Crown Club Inn by Exploria Resorts
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Crown Club Inn by Exploria Resorts offers accommodations in Kissimmee, just 21 miles from Orlando. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Lakeland is 28 miles from Crown Club Inn by Exploria Resorts, and Winter Haven is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 22 miles from Crown Club Inn by Exploria Resorts.
- Unexpected access to multiple swimming pools, restaurants and other facilities within the complex + ease of getting to/from Publix Supermarket without having to go (out) onto the main highway.
- The receptionists, clean rooms, the maid service food everything was nice and the grounds.
- The rooms are clean and comfortable.the staff very friendly
- Morning buffet breakfast was quite complete and brought great value to this experience. As the Inn is part of the resort, you have full access to the resort facilities (we watched a free movie in a nice theatre, played PS4, billiards, used the beach, swimming pool and hot tub). Discounted park tickets are available if you participate in a sales pitch. Terrific location. Watched a deer swim across the lake!
- The room and the hotel were really clean. Friendly staff. It’s a lot more than I expected for the money paid.
Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in the West Kissimmee neighborhood in Kissimmee, 20 miles from Orlando, Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Lakeland is 29 miles from Lighthouse Key Resort, and Winter Haven is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 21 miles from Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa.
- This place was like a home away from home. Very spacious, clean and comfortable. The pool and pool area was amazing. If ever we go back to Orlando we will definitely stay here again.
Our suite was very attractive and comfortable. The living room comfortable and spacious. Kitchen was well equipped and clean. Master bedroom was beautiful and soooo comfortable! Master bath also spacious, clean and even had a Jacuzzi tub.
Second bedroom great for kids or single person and another full bath. My only complaint was the bath towels. They were very rough and uncomfortable to dry with. Many guest services and amenities that we did not access due to short stay.
- The rooms were great. They included everything that you could possibly ever need for a wonderful stay away from home.
- 3 bedroom suite was perfect for our family of six. The view was beautiful, loved the screened in balcony. Kitchen & dining room perfect size. Overall amazing place. Would highly recommend to family & friends.
- The resort was very nice the and the kids love the pool and they could go see a movie on site. They also loved being on the 5th floor.
Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts offers accommodations in Kissimmee, just 21 miles from Orlando. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Lakeland is 28 miles from Summer Bay Orlando, and Winter Haven is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The staf was so nice and the facilities very good
- The amenities and that the view was amazing and family friendly.
- Everything. Friendly staff and it was clean. No bugs or whatever. It was overall awesome. Nice bar at the pool, the pool was perfect. We wanna go back again.
- The activities available were fun and inexpensive!
- Lots of fun amenities. Opportunity to get discounted Disney tickets (less than half the price).
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in the Universal Studios Orlando Area neighborhood in Orlando, 7 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.2 miles from Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.4 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- You get early perks to the Universal Parks. The Volcano Bay was awesome! However, one our last day we could barely use any of the rides there because they constantly were closing down.
- food choices at the cafe were varied and affordable making it easy to eat on site
- Very clean, lots on site to do!! Beautiful resort!
- Pools were awesome. Beautiful landscaping. Clean everywhere. Very safe.
- Frequent and plenty available shuttles The cost prohibits a too long stay and not sufficient time to enjoy hotel facilities
Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Centrally located at Universal Orlando, this resort offers exclusive unlimited ride access. This allows ticket-holding guests to skip regular lines at Universal theme parks. Exclusive Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is also offered to ticket-holding guests one hour prior to park opening.A flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and bathrobes are available in each room. All rooms are decorated with rock music-themed decor.This resort has a 12,000 square foot swimming pool that plays underwater music as well as rock and roll memorabilia and decor. Free Wi-Fi access is offered throughout the property. A fitness center is on site and a transportation service is offered to Universal Studios theme parks.The Palm Restaurant is on site and offers American fare for dinner. Velvet Bar features a full bar and appetizers.Sea World is just 11 minutes’ drive from this resort. Guest will be 9 minutes’ drive from shopping at Orlando Premium Outlets.
Pool was awesome.
Convenient to City Walk and Universal Studios.
- Great location, very easy access to the parks. Garden area was nice.
Everything about this property exceeds your expectations.
Only downside is food and drink is very expensive
- Extremely expensive hotel but had wonderful amenities bed was super comfy…shampoo conditioner and soap were ginormous!
- The beds very comfy – staff was amazing – all the girls who took care of maintaining our room & the hotels rooms were veryfriendly with cheerful greetings!!
- Pool was awesome.
Top Resorts In Castle Hill Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Castle Hill Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Castle Hill Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Castle Hill Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!