10 Best Resorts To Stay In Carterville Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Carterville Colorado is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Carterville Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carterville Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carterville Colorado. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Carterville Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Carterville Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Carterville Colorado:
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is located in Beaver Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and shops at the property.Vail is 8 miles from Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, and Breckenridge is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Nice balcony, free Smores around the fire and friendly staff. Good valet service.
- The hotel was incredible and the staff always went above and beyond. The little touches along (the water and snacks in your car when you picked up the valet, the s’mores at the fire, the champagne at the spa, the complimentary hiking and activities) brought it over the top. Kudos to our favorite staff member Dani, our hiking guide, who was lovely and went the extra mile! Dream hotel!
- Super friendly staff…..easy access to hiking trails……very nice, comfortable room……perfect if traveling with a dog!!!
- beautiful property. very pet friendly. would definitely recommend!
- A very good stopover en route from East to West Coast; very dog-friendly and good breakfast.
In downtown Vail Valley, this lodge has a heated indoor and a heated outdoor pool and 4 hot bathtubs. All suites feature a balcony. Beaver Creek Mountain is 3 miles from the lodge.With mountain views, each suite also provides a sitting area with a wood-burning fireplace and sofa bed, 2 flat-screen TVs and a private bathroom at Christie Lodge Avon. A kitchenette with a dishwasher, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities is also available.A free shuttle service to the base of the ski gondola is available during ski season and to Beaver Creek during non-ski seasons at Avon Christie Lodge. A sports goods store is also available on site. Free parking is available.Vail Mountain is 8 miles from the lodge. Eagle Vail Golf Course is a 9-minute drive from Christie Lodge.
- The rooms were a bit on the small side however they were quiet and close to the spa
- Perfect space for a family. Room to spread out. Kitchenette to keep the cost of meals down. Shuttle bus picks you up right outside hotel to ski at Beaver Creek. The rooms have been renovated this past year and are very nice.
- Great location for a weekend trip in Beaver Creek! We were able to check in and park our car early in the morning which was very helpful. The shuttle to the mountain picks you up right outside the lodge. There were also a couple great restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance. Would stay here again.
- Great location and nice amenities for great price!
Yes, the hotel itself is a little dated, needs possibly some updating. But that may also be why it is so reasonably priced compared to other hotel accommodations in the area. They were right in Avon, easy walk to most places. They provided free shuttle service up the mountain to Beaver Creek. Pool, exercise room, restaurants on the property.
Best of all, the room itself! Had an actual bedroom with 2 beds. You could close the room and sleep while the rest of the family was being loud, playing games, etc. A patio to open an denjoy the weather. WOuld definitely say it was worth it.
Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas
Equipped with all the comforts of home, this property offers easy access to top-rated ski trails and is located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain in Colorado’s scenic Vail Valley.Spacious accommodations at the Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas are furnished with all the comforts of home, including full kitchens, private balconies or patios and high-speed internet access. Villas also feature flat-screen TVs and signature Heavenly beds.The ski-in/ski-out Riverfront Mountain Westin provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay, including an on-site ski shop, a full-service spa and state-of-the-art fitness facilities. The hotel also features a swimming pool and whirlpool spas as well as outdoor barbecue facilities.Endless recreational activities can be found moments from the Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas. From ski and hiking trails to kayaking and fishing on Eagle River, there is something for everyone. The hotel also features an activities program as well as concierge services.
- great location, great accommodations, and clean and comfortable rooms. Very Nice!
- Full kitchen, lots of room, good view with outside patio, nice bath room
- This hotel was where I wanted to be with a swimming pool for the children
- Avon has certainly changed but this is a wonderful addition right on Gore Creek
- everything was so damn nice. felt like a big shot.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Avon, Vail Valley
The Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain offers accommodations in Avon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a shops at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 7 miles from The Westin Riverfront, and Breckenridge is 28 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel, good service. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Comfort and atmosphere of the resort was amazing. Great views, location, food options. Large cozy fireplace with tvs and bar. The infinity hot tubs were amazing with views of Beaver Creek area.
- The bed was very soft and the bathroom was awesome.
- They totally lost my reservation despite my having documentation from you folks and the fact that they took my money on June 7.
- Comfortable room with fireplace, kitchenette, comfy bed and big beautiful bathroom.
The Pines Lodge, a RockResort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and ski-to-door access, The Pines Lodge, a RockResort is located in Beaver Creek. The resort has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Vail is 8 miles from The Pines Lodge, a RockResort, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Staff was excellent. Extremely patient and helpful.
From the staff in the restaurants to rental area to bell man/valet.
All were great.
The manager Huston was excellent. Very customer focused
Very comfortable room
Shuttle system worked well
- Top-tier hotel, as good as any we have stayed at in Beaver Creek or Vail. It is listed as a 4 star but it as good as the few 5 stars perhaps even better if you like a professional but mellow environment. The hotel was so good that after 3 nights we extended for a 4th.
- Friendly staff, nice location, ski in- ski out, Ski shop on site.
- Excellent staff. Starbucks coffee cart sitting outside my room in the morning. Will definitely come back!
- Staff was excellent. Extremely patient and helpful.
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, The Osprey at Beaver Creek, a RockResort is located in Beaver Creek in the region of Colorado. The resort has a fitness center and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing. Vail is 8 miles from The Osprey at Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Location, friendly staff, ski valet, bar and food.
- Loved everything ! Amazing hotel , great staff , best ski place , unbelievable well located !
- The nicest staff, and most accommodating facility, with every detail to make our stay confortable. I don’t write reviews usually, but I wanted to praise this place for its hospitality and greatest location.
- The hotel has a ski lift right outside the door. It was awesome. A small hotel but it felt like home. Staff were excellent. They have people to help you with skis. The main desk reception was very helpful telling you info about the area.
- Very pleasant in a great location next to the village
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.On Beaver Creek Ski Mountain, this resort provides ski-to-door access, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, three restaurants and a ski school. Featuring an ice skating rink and boutiques, Beaver Creek Village is just outside this lavish Beaver Creek, Colorado resort.Styled in white plush linens and modern décor, each elegant room provides bathrobes. Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station are included. Select rooms feature mountain views at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort.After a day of activity, guests can enjoy the sauna and hot tub at Park Hyatt Resort Beaver Creek. Allegria Spa offers spa services on site. Ski rental, concierge services and babysitting services are available.In-room breakfast is available. The 8100 Bar and Grill offers American cuisine. Antler Hall features cocktails and a light bar menu. The Café features convenient deli sandwiches to go.Eagle County Regional Airport is 20 miles from Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort. Rocky Mountain National Park is 60 miles away.
- There was a special evening going on in the restaurant for restaurant week and it was fully the booked. As soon as the Maitre d’ recognized we were guests at the hotel he made arrangements for us to have a nice table for two.
- Very good stay. Upgraded us at no cost because they had space available.
- Beautiful hotel comfortable beds great location good restaurant everything was perfect
The entire staff made our trip a unique one. From the Valet service & Front Desk Check-In to the restaurant & pool staff we were pampered! Our dinner at the restaurant was one of the best ever. I had the Halibut dish and my partner had the New York Strip with the side of sprouts. Very different dish but delicious! If you stay, enjoy their restaurant.
Our room was overlooking the mountain – a stunning view! You will like their bedding and towels, very upscale!
Truly ski in ski out. We love the location next to the slopes and ease of getting right on the lift.
Love the wine champagne and smores apres ski.
Hotel Talisa, Vail
Offering a spa services and an onsite restaurant, Hotel Talisa is located in Vail and is a 5-minute drive from Vail Village and Lionshead Village. The resort has an two heated outdoor pools, three hot tubs and fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a drink at the fireside lounge.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service and an onsite market at the property. Other amenities on-site include a game room, a children’s program, kids club amenities and outdoor fire pits.This resort has a ski school and bike hire is available. You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Pride Express -26 is 0.7 miles from Hotel Talisa, while Eagle Bahn Gondola -19 is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 27.3 miles from Hotel Talisa.
- Overall everything was phenomenal, we looked forward to the continental breakfast every morning, used the spa, pool, gym, has an outside fire place to heat up while is cold and beautiful creek right on the back, absolutely amazing time, would definitely recommend l.
- Location was perfect and serene with the creek running by the outdoor pool. Super easy getting skis from the shop and getting to the mountain right at the lift at the hotel- priceless hassle-free start to a great day of skiing!
- Ski on ski off – fantastic dining – spacious rooms …down right amazing.
- Loved the hot tub on the river. Also liked the music in the bar and the bar and bar menu. Gluten free a real plus. Ski access great
- Equipe chaleureuse, à l’écoute de nos besoins surtout avec nos quatre enfants. Excellente idée de l’appartement : nous étions à l’hôtel avec tout le service, le confort et les conditions de vie pour une famille nombreuse. Excellente prestation ! Merci, nous reviendrons l’année prochaine
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa
Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa is located in the Cascade Village neighborhood in Vail, just 22 miles from Breckenridge. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Frisco is 17 miles from Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa, and Keystone is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Legendary Lodging at the Ritz Carlton Residences Vail
One of our top picks in Vail – and a guest favorite.
This Vail resort features heated outdoor swimming pools and hot bathtubs and suites with fully equipped modern kitchens. It has a free shuttle service to Eagle Bahn Gondola, a 5-minute walk away.All of the spacious suites at Legendary Lodging at the Ritz Carlton Residences Vail feature free Wi-Fi, 2 LCD TVs and a gas fireplace. The luxury suites have hickory hardwood floors, a relaxing living area and oversize bathrooms. For convenience, each suite includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.Extensive ski services are available to guests at Ritz Carlton Residences Vail. Guests can rent skis and snowboards on-site. Ski passes and ski storage are also available.Guests can relax and enjoy a light meal in the Ritz Carlton’s expansive great room with a full-service bar and a gas fireplace. A 24-hour front desk is available and shops are located inside the resort. Guests have full access to a state-of-the-art fitness facility with a movement center.Vail Golf Club and Driving Range is 3 miles from this resort. Eagle County Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- The quality of these facilities is wonderful. Pool setting is beautiful. The staff members are genuinely kind.
- Everything was great for my large family (4kids). Loved the 3’9″ depth of the pool; it was shallow enough to keep our kids feeling safe and us feeling secure our kids were safe.
- Residence was comfortable and well kept. Staff was very helpful
- The size our two bedroom apartments easily catered for two couples without feeling cramped.
- The staff was terrific and offered many great suggestions.
Top Resorts In Carterville Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Carterville Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Carterville Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Carterville Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!