10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cardiff-by-the-Sea California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cardiff-by-the-Sea California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cardiff-by-the-sea California:
Winners Circle Resort
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. A 5-minute walk from the Del Mar Horse Race Track, this Solana Beach, California resort offers a year-round outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts and a game room. There is free on-site parking at the resort.Rooms at the Winners Circle Resort offer flat-screen TVs with VCRs and kitchenettes with a dining area. The temperature-controlled rooms are accented with wooden cabinets and comfortable lounging chairs.Winners Circle offers guests an on-site gym, hair salon, and laundry facilities. The resort also features pool-side barbecue grills and a children’s pool.San Diego International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the resort, while SeaWorld Park is 17 miles away off Freeway 5.
- Charming updated mid century inn. Good location, helpful staff, very clean and recently updated, maintaining a quaint 50’s retro feel.
- Quality bedding and pillows, large hot tub, 2nd bathroom in one bedroom unit, equipped kitchen, free use of laundry facilities, ping pong table, and very helpful staff. The location: on off the 5 and close to beach, grocery stores, restaurants, race track etc.
- Great location, quiet room, nice bathroom, spacious room
- The location is great if you’re visiting Solana Beach. If you’re a tennis player, it’s right here and free to guests. Ping pong , pool, and laundry facilities are great perks!
- Nice place especially if u are staying for a few days. Big rooms.
L’Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Steps from the beaches of the Pacific Ocean, in the village of Del Mar, this luxury resort and spa offers first-class amenities and accommodations, close to many popular attractions.L’Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa is surrounded by many popular sites
and recreational activities. Discover the Rancho Santa Fe Polo Field, beautiful hiking trails in historic parks, top-rated golf courses and the Del Mar horse-racing track.With a full-service on-site spa, a knowledgeable concierge staff to help plan activities as well as on-site tennis courts and lessons, every stay at the Del Mar Auberge is sure to be enjoyable.
- Location is perfect, meets all your needs. Food and beaches all short walk from hotel.
- The property and the grounds are beautiful. Nice partial views of the ocean from balcony. Location of the property is great for walking everywhere.
- Location close to restaurants, beach etc. Valet staff were very friendly.
- Pool was perfect. Room was spotless. Restaurant for dinner was fabulous!
- Views from the hotel were amazing. Great location.
The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa is located in Rancho Santa Fe in the region of California, just 21 miles from San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Coronado is 23 miles from The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, and La Jolla is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Will bring dogs next time.
Love the biscuits at front desk and poop bags next to rolling green grass.
Delicious food at restaurant. Sea bass was perfect.
- Property is terrific and is next to the quaint little town. Feels like you are on an old school California ranch.
Beautiful and secluded property minutes from the beach.
And, they have an “ice” skating rink!!
- Lovely location and layout. Service and amenities were excellent.
- the property was not child friendly at all! Most of the staff were more focused on serving the old rich people and not the young famillies.
- Old school with lots of charm. Lovely staff! Thanks Spencer, Will, and all the other wait staff, bartenders, valets etc.
Morgan Run Resort
Located in Rancho Santa Fe, 19 miles from San Diego, Morgan Run Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Coronado is 21 miles from Morgan Run Resort, and La Jolla is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Hotel property is sort of dated. Been around a long time. However, the rooms were nice. 2 full beds with a separate dressing area and then the bathroom. balcony. quiet. Keurig coffee maker in dressing area. No dorm refrigerator in the room. The associated restaurant was nice. Lovely view of the golf course. Never got to the fitness center. They have tennis courts. Was not crowded. The surrounding neighborhood is lovely! Rancho Sante Fe and very close by Del Mar and the Del Mar Race Track and downtown Rancho Sante Fe. Awesome price for the area! Easy parking, free parking; just outside your building!
- The room was very clean and comfortable. And quiet!!
- The golf course and club are quite nice, as are the gym, pool, and other facilities. Staff was very attentive and courteous. The room size and layout were good. Also loved that I could walk right out onto a practice putting green from my room.
- Breakfast, appetizers and dinner in the Littler Lounge were all excellent! The Prime rib was wonderful.
- Carpet in halls dirty but room clean. One of the beds had a dip in the mattress. A little expensive to have to pay to use the golf greens.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Carlsbad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. San Diego is 27 miles from Omni La Costa Resort, and Temecula is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 25 miles from Omni La Costa Resort & Spa.
Amazing location, view, and property!
Room – bed very comfy, large size
Spa – massage and facial were excellent, mani/pedi also excellent, very experienced staff, nice setup with pool and cafe
Staff- again awesome, I left my sweater and they instantly found it and sent it to me in the mail.
Meditation and Yoga were great but they only had one session a day open to resort guests, there should be more. Same with work out classes only in morning none in afternoon. Very limited. These activities of fitness/mind are really only for people who book a whole course/weekend thing.
- The bed was very soft with luxury beddings, The resort was gorgeous with lots of swimming pools, Outstanding bathroom with luxury bathtub and marble shower, the service was excellent
- Michelle at the front desk bent over backwards to find me an upgrade to a villa with a washer and dryer. She was fully transparent. Very accommodating. Conscientious.
- Shallow pool allowed me to relax and not worry too much while my daughter played in it.
- Amazing location, view, and property!
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is located in Carlsbad in the region of California, just 28 miles from San Diego. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and car rental is available. Temecula is 28 miles from Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, and San Clemente is 30 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- COULDN’T BELIEVE AWESOME PRICE for this hotel on the booking website, especially for the Four Season on a weekend, & we brought our dog! They gave him a bed, food bowl, toy & goodies …THUMBS UP!
- Superbly appointed suite; very large with good view over the property which is lush and welcoming. Good exercise room, lovely pool area, good quality free coffee and friendly staff.
- The area , luxery room ,kind staff ,excelent facilities
- The hotel was great. We loved the pool, but we wished the pool bar was open a little later.
- My boys loved having fresh cookies and milk in our room when we arrived. The pelican and beach ball were nice as well.
Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa
Located among the hills of Rancho Santa Fe, this beautiful, natural resort features a full-service spa, golf course and top-rated tennis courts. Free Wi-Fi is available at the resort.The Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa offers bright rooms with spacious windows and a lush garden patio. A fireplace, flat-screen cable TV and a DVD library are included.The Restaurant at Rancho Valencia serves fine cuisine in an elegant Mediterranean setting. Guests have views of the surrounding valley from inside the restaurant or out on the terrace.Free use of bicycles, croquet equipment and bocce equipment is offered to all guests. A fitness center, 2 pools and yoga classes are also available.The Rancho Valencia Resort is 8 miles from downtown Del Mar and 22 minutes from Black Mountain Park. San Diego International Airport is 24.4 miles away.
- The room service staff spa all the little details.
- The property was beautiful and the staff were beyond attentive to all of our needs and requests.
- Property was beautiful. 5 star room like a Ritz or 4S Suite with separate sitting area, couch, chair, TV, patio with lounge chairs. Average $715/night incl tax for 2 Queens, however, see “not like” comments. Veladora delicious for breakfast, $18-24 per entree. Pony room had very good dinner, more casual, sat on patio and kids played croquet, cornhole, bocce within sight of table. Both restaurants very busy on Thurs and Fri evening. Had pool to ourselves on Wednesday
- A real luxury resort from spa to restaurants to tennis to the people and with an excellent sommelier.
- Manicured gardens, beautiful spa, tranquil, exclusive.
Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carlsbad in the region of California, 28 miles from San Diego, Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 29 miles from Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, and San Clemente is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Staff was outstanding, love the guys working at the bar!
- Excellent staff, clean, beautiful property, excellent location
- Great location, great view, great room, clean, awesome staff.
- Quiet oasis in So Cal bustle in charming surfside village. Very chill. Yet quietly upscale.
- My bed was lovely. Room was pretty clean. Love microwave and tv. Good restaurant.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carlsbad Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring ocean views and an outdoor pool, this hotel is an 11-minute walk from South Carlsbad State Beach. A hot breakfast buffet is served daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in all guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlsbad State Beach. Each air-conditioned room features a small fridge, microwave, and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms offer an ocean view.Guests at the Carlsbad State Beach Holiday Inn Express & Suites can work out in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.LEGOLAND is 2 miles from this hotel. Carlsbad Premium Outlets is a 6-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, good size room, good location
- The staff was very polite and accommodating. The daily breakfast was also very good. They had a nice make your own pancake station which my family used everyday.
When we checked in, we were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The staff were eager to please, friendly and helpful. We were there for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. I recommend this motel without exception. Well done Holiday Inn Express.
- I felt comfortable, safe, at ease, and spoiled during my stay. Thank you for taking care of me. ❤️
- The staff was very friendly. The facility was exactly how I expected from viewing the pictures online.
Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated across the street from the beach, this Carlsbad resort boasts an outdoor pool, tennis courts and spacious condos. Legoland is only a 10-minute drive from this beachfront resort.The Carlsbad Seapointe Resort’s condos feature a large living room with a fireplace and a private balcony. The full kitchen includes an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator. Cable TV and a CD player are also provided.The Seapointe Resort offers a state-of-the-art gym, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. Guests can play on the volleyball or basketball courts, use the barbecue grills or relax on the beach.The resort provides many activities including movies, arts and crafts and a wine and cheese reception.South Carlsbad State Beach is a 15-minute walk from this Carlsbad Resort Seapointe. Flower Fields is 5 minutes from the resort and Camp Pendleton is a 20-minute drive away.
- FABULOUS – this is a mini resort, nice location! The ocean is across the street but if you are on the second floor – great view with a little balcony. Wish we would have booked more days at this one!
- The 2-bedroom family suite was perfect for our family of 6. Much larger than expected. Great ocean view.
- WQe liked the view and staff were nice and accommending
The fact that you can have a family stay in one room and its very clean and comfortable!
Staff is great and hotel amenities are awesome!
- Great location hotel is right across the beach. The decor of the suites are beautiful. The suites remind me of a small high end apartment.
Top Resorts In Cardiff-by-the-sea California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cardiff-by-the-Sea California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!