10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cape Coral Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cape Coral Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cape Coral Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cape Coral Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cape Coral Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cape Coral Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cape Coral Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cape Coral Florida:
Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.This Florida resort is in the center of Cape Coral. The Yacht Club Community Park Beach is 2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy an on-site tiki bar and restaurant.All rooms feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. This Cape Coral Dolphin Key Resort provides coffee-making facilities, as well. Select rooms include a sofa.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and a daily continental breakfast are provided to all guests throughout their stay. Evening entertainment is available from Wednesday through Sunday. A fitness center, bike rentals, and free on-site parking are available.The Tiki Hut Bar and Grill features classic Southern American fare, including homemade chili and alligator bites, for lunch and dinner. Happy hour menus vary daily.Guests are within 9 miles of several golf courses, including Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and Estero Bay Preserve State Park. The hotel is 19 miles from Miromar Outlets.
- If you were going there to party, drink and swim..it would be ok..no shopping or sites to see nearby.. i will say rooms were clean.
The room was very nice, comfy, clean and nicely decorated. The patio area could have been a little cleaner and the breakfast was very poor.
The first day all they offered were carbohydrates and oranges no protein. Not even peanut butter for the toast.
The second day the same thing but they added liquid eggs that were cooked into little circles.
Not appealing at all, you could tell other guest felt the same way.
Also the dishes sat out for breakfast were not very clean.
The pool area was nice but much smaller that I had imagined from
- We had a ground floor poolside room as we had requested and it was great! Not too noisy at all. Short walk to both the lobby and restaurant/bar. We had friends living in the area so did not have a meal at the restaurant but did take advantage of the breakfast buffet which got our days off to a good start.
- great happy hour, nice pool area, front desk staff very helpful
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sanibel Marriott enjoys a privileged location, facing Sanibel and Captiva Islands, surrounded by lush vegetation. Facilities include a spa with jacuzzi, sauna and massage, a tennis court and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 42″ flat-screen TV, rooms at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa include floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. They all combine modern appliances with a sober décor.Guests can choose among different restaurant options, from seafood to steakhouse and tapas; from contemporary American cuisine to deli bakery pastries.The resort also features a 100-foot private yacht, 5 swimming possibilities, a private fishing pier and the family-friendly kid’s club.Popular nearby attractions include Edison and Ford Estates and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, both within a 30-minute drive from the Sanibel Marriott Resort.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pools. Beautiful view from resort, though not from our room. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly, as were the bellhops. Concierge helpful.
- Good food, GLUTENFREE, but expensive! Poolside, GREAT.
- The location is fabulous. Staff was very friendly.
- The amenities included with the room are superb. Access to all the pools, the spa and fitness center, as well as the large nature areas on premise with bikes and walking trails were outstanding. The staff was incredibly friendly and willing to help however possible. Food at the various restaurants was great and reasonably priced, breakfast buffet was fabulous!
- The view was spectacular, and the staff was very accommodating. Chase the bellman was great!!!
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I love it, the ocean view, the cleaness of the room and the friendly staff
- Outdoor staff friendly— Front desk & cleaning staff not so much. Great location. Easy access to outdoor activities, food & bar.
- This is a beautiful ocean front resort. Loved sitting on my room balcony overlooking the beach
- Beach front access and choice places to eat were great. Staff was always helpful.
- Many of the service staff especially at the beach bars were great, very helpful, friendly & polite (Holly, Megan, Kayla & Sarah, just to name a few). The view was amazing. The beach was clean and it was nice to see security around often.
Rock Lake Resort
Rock Lake Resort is located in Fort Myers, just 15 miles from Fort Myers Beach.All rooms include a private bathroom.Sanibel is 18 miles from Rock Lake Resort, and Punta Gorda is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from Rock Lake Resort.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was helpful.
- It was conveniently located from Punta Gorda airport heading south. The office was closed, but we called the phone number and they gave us instructions.
- We loved the little lake and the plants,shrubs etc and watching the fish
- We liked the pond area & the cleanliness of our cottage.
- I loved sitting on the little porch, listening to the water. I would rather stay here than the big fancy condo behind us.
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
- Grounds,proximity of Beech,Pool etc good,staff helpfull and freindly
- The location of the hotel and its proximity to the beach (steps away), made this stay a good one. The room was acceptable though a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable, but a few more pillows would have been a plus (only three were present). Breakfast was satisfactory, with both hot and cold foods offered.
Diamond Head Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated directly on the beach and offering spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with fully equipped kitchenettes, this Fort Myers Beach resort is close to activities, attractions and entertainment.In the area surrounding the DiamondHead Beach Resort, guests can discover sailboat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, a fishing pier and top-rated golf courses. Many local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.DiamondHead Resort also provides many on-site activities and amenities, including a fitness center, movie rentals and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy fresh seafood at the on-site Chloës restaurant.Guest accommodations at the DiamondHead are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including private screened balconies. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access as well as a dining area with table and chairs.
Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby.
The bathroom decor had been redone and was spacious and lovely.
- Location and cleanliness of the property. Very nice place for the money.
- View of gulf were great. Rooms were spacious. Beach was nice. Pool was nice. Bar orices were very reasonable.
- The pool was warm. Food was great. View from room was beautiful. Friendly staff.
- It was a beautiful room and view…..staff was amazing and helpful
- Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby.
Pierview Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierview Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Pierview Hotel and Suites, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Nothing, room was so dirty I could not walk barefoot without washing my feet. Bugs in the tub, hairs in the sink. Clock didn’t work, and commode leaked. The building was very colorful on the outside but inside was another story. Would not recomend this to anyone.
- The location was perfect very close for walking to food and shops. the beach was great very busy if you wanted quiet alone space you had to walk down the beach quite a ways
- Great location. Few steps to beach. Easy access to restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Great pool, great location to beach, shopping and restaurants.
- Location was great, I enjoy my coffee on the patio, it was nice to use the grill
Outrigger Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Located on a white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico, this resort is 23 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. It offers 2 on-site restaurants and a tiki bar.Free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV are included in every room at the Outrigger Beach Resort. Decorated in tropical hues, all the rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and safety deposit box. In addition, studios are equipped with a full kitchen and a microwave.Guests can swim in the ocean or the beachfront pool at Outrigger Beach Resort. The Deckside Café offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Charley’s Boathouse Grill specializes in prime rib and fresh seafood.Lovers Key State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Outrigger Beach Resort.
- remodeled rooms were very nice, facility was quiet. Proximity to beach was great.
- The pool and Tiki Bar were nice though often very crowded. But that’s to be expected in February with all the tourists. The beach access was very nice.
- Everyone was so friendly and nice. We felt like we were staying with old friends! Also we never had to leave the resort. Everything we needed was onsite
- Excellent location, love the beach, really good food and pool is great.
- Room was cleaned very quickly each morning, Outstanding deck. Staff, especially servers and bartenders were very friendly. Did appreciate the discount coupons given at check-in. Very accommodating .
South Seas Island Resort
One of our top picks in Captiva.South Seas Island Resort is located in Captiva, just 21 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Fort Myers Beach is 16 miles from South Seas Island Resort, and Sanibel is 12 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 27 miles away.
The room was extra spacious. Large bathroom and closet with separate area to get dressed. Great view from the balcony was perfect for reading with a cocktail in hand.
Fantastic location. Close to restaurants.
- After entering to our room, we have been deeply chocked from the facility and quality. We decided either to ask for better room, or to find another, reasonable hotel. When coming back to the reception, the wonderful duty manager help us immediately – with professional and most positive manner – and changed our rooms to very nice cottages. Her reaction and assistance where wonderful, and she saved our weekend.
- We loved the view from our room overlooking the entrance to the marina – watching dolphins and manatees just a few feet away and the amazing wildlife – ospreys nesting, pelicans and cormorants diving for fish.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms were remodeled and new. The villa was practical and comfortable for our family of 5.
- I loved waking Up every morning seeing the dolphins from my bedroom.
- The room was extra spacious. Large bathroom and closet with separate area to get dressed. Great view from the balcony was perfect for reading with a cocktail in hand.
Top Resorts In Cape Coral Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cape Coral Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cape Coral Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cape Coral Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!