10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cahuilla Hills California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cahuilla Hills California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cahuilla Hills California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cahuilla Hills California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cahuilla Hills California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cahuilla Hills California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cahuilla Hills California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cahuilla Hills California:
Shadow Mountain Resort & Club
This Palm Springs area resort features a large figure 8 pool, 5 hot bathtubs, and 16 tennis courts. Two on-site seasonal restaurants are featured. All units have full kitchens or kitchenettes.A living room with cable TV and DVD player is featured in each air-conditioned room at the Shadow Mountain Resort and Club. A private balcony or patio is also included.Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and pool area for guest convenience. A fitness room and business center are on site, and massage services are available. Guests can rent barbecue facilities or bicycles at the Resort and Club Shadow Mountain.After a day in the sun, guests can enjoy a beverage and a meal at the Top of the Courts Café and Bar.El Paseo Galleries are just a 5-minute walk from the resort. Palm Springs International Airport is less than a 30-minute drive away. Shadow Mountain Golf Course is located next to the property.
- Went in October. Place was very quiet and I think we had the best suite location! Awesome place to chill out
- This was the best spot to stay in Palm Desert! What a beautiful location, space, and the people and amenities were fantastic! We didn’t want to leave!!
- I liked that the patio had a private opening to the pool.
- pool is terrific! location of resort is superb! Walking distance to El Paseo shops and restaurants
- easy to park studio was a good size with large patio. no lack of space. great pool, very clean, staff was very friendly. cannot think of one negative issue with the place at all. would stay here again
Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.Located in Palm Desert, 13 miles from Palm Springs, Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort, and Indio is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 11 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort.
- The location was great, the room was comfortable and the pool was nice. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
- The room was OK and had been remodeled. Cleanliness was good
- Daily happy hour was a nice perk. Breakfast omelette station was excellent. Pool area was very nice. Overall was sufficient and me tour needs, would stay here again.
- The breakfast was incredible, the best biscuits I’ve had, we couldn’t believe how perfect they were. The selection was impressive. The location of the hotel was perfect. The beds were very cozy & comfortable! The staff was wonderful!!
- Convenient location! Large suite! Good value! Free hospitality hour and breakfast!
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Multiple water slides, splash zones and pools are available at this Palm Springs resort. Ranchos Las Palmas Country Club is on site. Rooms feature free WiFi and a flat-screen cable TV.A sitting area and a work desk are featured in every room at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. Air-conditioning and a coffee machine are available for guest comfort. Most rooms offer a pool or fairway view.With 5 restaurants on site at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Palm Springs, guests can have their pick of cuisine and atmosphere. Bluember features indoor or outdoor dining on the plaza and offers local ingredients and an extensive local wine list. R Bar features a sports-bar feel with evening cocktails. Palms Café is the hotel’s coffee bar, a relaxing environment for quick breakfast options.Located at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Splashtopia Waterpark, a 2-acre water playground, features a 450-foot lazy river, two 100-foot water slides, a cliff-side hot tub, a sandy beach and fountains and sprinklers to give families and children endless amounts of fun.An adults-only Azure pool, a 20,000-square-foot European spa, 25 tennis courts and a 27-hole championship golf course are featured at this resort. A fitness center, sauna, and Turkish steam bath are all available for guest use. A business center is available and a concierge service is provided to assist guests with area attractions and reservations.Palm Springs International Airport is a 20-minute drive from Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. El Paseo Shopping District is 1 miles from the resort.
- The pool and lazy river were perfect for our kids. It was chilly the week we were here but the pools are heated and we had a great time.
- The room and view were beautiful! The amenities exceeded my hopes !
- They left me a piece of cake and strawberries to congratulate me on my birthday that was really nice of them
- Beautiful property, great on-site restaurant with live music; loved the pool and lazy river
- The room was fairly quiet, and the beds were comfortable.
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Wells Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Indian Wells, just 14 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. La Quinta is 4.1 miles from Indian Wells Resort Hotel, and Indio is 6 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Pool area was nice but gas heater was set low at night and not strong enough to warm several people up. When we called they said the manager already went home at 5 pm and no one is authorized to adjust the temperature.
- Bartender was very nice and accommodating. Rest of hotel staff was very unwelcoming and when we checked out, they did not even thank us for staying with them. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
The Pool was very Warm , but pool deck was average. Exposure to the sun at poolside is good all day (which is rare). Beds were good and sheets changed daily without request.
Great location to find shops and restaurants Five minutes away East or West.
- room space is large. Hotel building is nice and pretty.
Pleasant surprise – we didn’t get a room, we got a suite – had a separate living room area that had a sofa bed, it’s own TV and second restroom.
Bedroom and main bathroom were huge. Bed linens were comfy. Room was clean and AC worked great.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. And some of them remember you from your orders, etc., even if it’s your first visit there.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Indian Wells.Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa also includes free Wi-Fi in all the guest rooms.Mountain views or views of the golf course are featured in each room at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa. A patio or balcony, flat-screen cable TV, and an iPod docking station are also included.At Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa you can find a restaurant, a tennis court and a fitness center. Other facilities at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a kids’ club.Palm Springs Airport is 15 miles away. El Paseo Shopping District is 3 miles from the property. Shopping is available at the Cabazon Outlet Mall 35 miles away.
- The food at the resort was very good. Service was top notch.
- The room was overpriced for a average type room. I’ve stayed at better hotels and paid the same amount… it was not worth it’s price. Felt overcharged.
- Room was spacious and great fitness and spa options.
- Location & the Staff ! Good golfing facilities & very helpful
- We ate in the Lantana. Very expensive but good food overall. The be we had is ready to be retired. We felt like it slanted due to broken springs. HVAC was terrible. It made so much noise every time it turned on it woke you up. Had maintenance look at it but that didn’t help. When I checked out I told the man at the front desk. Typical reply “Sorry about that.” Four nights with little sleep kind of nullifies the other amenities.
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection
Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection offers accommodations in Indian Wells. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Palm Springs is 14 miles from Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, and La Quinta is 4.2 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff, comfortable and quiet — all in spite of an active renovation!
- Let’s face it — the place was still in the midst of a renovation, and it showed. Restaurant wasn’t open, planters were stacked about in bubble wrap, lights hanging from the ceiling, etc. But here’s the thing. Everybody employed there did their level best to accommodate hundreds of people at the conference, and the end result was great. I especially want to single out the waitstaff at the bar — a bar that was not technically even ready to function yet — who kept everybody fed and watered (etc.) at every hour of the day. I would definitely recommend Miramonte to anyone staying on the swankier end of the Palm Springs area.
Horrible experience……arrived at 1pm and was told we could not go to room as there would be a $50 early checkin fee. This is the slowest season of the year in Palm Desert and would not allow us in room an hour early.
We had to leave the property to eat as the Hotel was under renovations,…..they suggested to eat outside att he pool area in 112 weather. we were inconvieneced with having to leave to eat.
When we finally received room key (upgraded room) the room was old, dingy, dark…..depressing and nothing like their photos. Their website photo shows beautiful bright newer rooms. Lights did not work and outside patio was absolutely dirty and enclosed with floor to ceiling stucco walls. It was a complete disaster from the beginning.
I would never recommend this hotel.
Patio surrounded by 4 high dirty walls.
Ended up staying at the Marriott Rennisance across the street.
- Unfortunately the photos of the rooms and property are nicer than what we expected so we checked out after the first night.
- Staff were great, grounds gorgeous, delicious food!
Westin Desert Willow Villas
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This property is 3 miles from downtown Palm Desert and 12 miles from the Palm Springs International Airport. The property offers an outdoor pool and villas with a kitchenette.The Westin Desert Willow Villas has washing machines in every villa. The villas include a seating and dining area. Guests can relax in front of the flat-screen TV or use the free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Westin Desert Willow can play basketball or go on horseback ride. The property has hiking trails, where guests can explore the area.The property features a restaurant and bar, it served grilled food in a casual setting. The Westin Desert also has also offers guests newspapers.The Westin Willow Villas is within an 8-minute drive of College of the Desert. The hotel is within a 5-minute drive of 3 area golf courses.
- Privacy at the Quiet Pool,the food,the courteous personnel.
- 4 pools to use. One was quiet only. Nice! The rooms were spacious and clean. Quiet at night. Beds were wonderful. Lots of stuff to do with families. Close to stores. Washer and dryer in the room!
- Beautiful spacious property and villa. Grill right outside our door. Everything in the villa was clean and high quality – very lovely!
- The bed was the best!!! Super comfortable!!!! Restaurant was SUPERB!
- The bed was the highlight. Very warm and comfortable. We also enjoyed the patio table and chairs – it was nice having our morning coffee outside facing the golf course.
Embarc Palm Desert
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Embarc Palm Desert is located in Palm Desert in the region of California, just 11 miles from Palm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. La Quinta is 7 miles from Embarc Palm Desert, and Indio is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 9 miles from Embarc Palm Desert.
No reviews yet.
Desert Breezes Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Desert Breezes Resort is located in Palm Desert in the region of California, just 15 miles from Palm Springs.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Desert Breezes Resort, and Indio is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 13 miles from Desert Breezes Resort.
- Loved the grounds. And location. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Lots of activities were scheduled this week, and we participated in a few of them. The room was nice and spacious, and the kitchen was great.
- I liked the location and the privacy that this place offers, I also liked the patio
- the swimming pools, three of them, very good, open until 10pm. also the hot tub is conformtable, location is ok, three minutes drive to supermarket Albertson, where you can buy foods and fruits, nearby also many restaurants.
- I loved the pool and the bbq pits!! really nice family property. Its also close to alot of stuff including the freeway and the casino. The scary part was arriving after 7pm and not knowing how to get into the property. I had to call booking.com for help and they were so nice. Once at the property found out the lobby didnt close until 10:30pm. I don’t understand why that information isn’t in the property description. Very confusing. The staff was very nice and prompt with towels. We will come back.
La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
One of our top picks in La Quinta.This luxury resort features 41 pools, 53 hot tubs, 23 tennis courts, and spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV. It is 2 miles from downtown La Quinta and 20 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.Guests of La Quinta Resort and Club have access to a variety of recreation facilities, including 5 championship golf courses, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Spa La Quinta offers massage and facials.Dining options at La Quinta Resort range from fine dining at Morgan’s in the Desert to authentic Mexican cuisine at the Adobe Grill. Ernie’s Sports Bar and Twenty6 also have full bar menus.Free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator are standard in every room at the La Quinta. All rooms are decorated with 1920s-inspired décor and include air conditioning.Free parking is available at the resort, which is a 4 minute drive from the La Quinta Museum. Shopping is available on site or in Old Town La Quinta, 1.2 miles away.
- I appreciate the easy no hassle parking. I enjoyed the gym, worked out twice and the Tennis Facility was great!
- We fell in love with LaQuinta…) we will definitely be going back every year. Thank you @booking.com for great value and ease by booking with you. xo
- their hot spring pools are amazing. Rooms are big and comfort. I really like the style of their villas, white, clean and stylish. Staffs are very friendly.
- Enjoyed the views in property and tasty buffet breakfast.
We enjoyed the facility immensely, the bars, the dining, breakfast, the pools etc but we considered the reception we received was awful.
On arrival we were sent out, in the dark, with a room key and a map, eventually we found, possibly the worst room on the complex, on eventually finding our way back to reception we were told that wasthe only room available in our price range which they did not know and we would have to pay significantly more for the next upgrade.
Top Resorts In Cahuilla Hills California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cahuilla Hills California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cahuilla Hills California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cahuilla Hills California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!