10 Best Resorts To Stay In Cabopino Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabopino Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Cabopino Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabopino Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabopino Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Cabopino Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Cabopino Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Cabopino Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- This was a wonderful stop over. The staff was amazing with suggestions and requests.
- The hotel was very beautiful. The interior was desecrated very well. The pool area with the days beds were great too! The rooms were very spacious and clean with amazing mountianside views.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Very attractive grounds, pool area. Enjoyed our meals. Lovely palm trees.
- Beautiful hotel with gorgeous pool area and amazing breakfast. The rooms facing the pool are very quiet. Great decor and lots of space.
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
In beautiful gardens on the sea front, Marbella Beach Resort features elegantly furnished rooms with a balcony, a TV and a CD player. The apartments have direct access to the beach.Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
- Latterly Everything!! Definitely going back for a longer stay.
- Great facilities, excellent service , a beautiful place to stay.
- Nice facilities for children, very comfortable, we enjoyed a lot,
- The staff were so helpful in recommending things to do in the area. We loved El Med Restaurant at the resort. The Marketplace was very convenient. The pools and grounds are beautiful.
- Appartment was great with a lot of room, quiet and very comfortable bed. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Miraflores Resort is located in Mijas-Costa, just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and it has its own 18-hole golf course.The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- The information about the rooms (studio) was correct on the website, the place suited us perfectly, while many golfcourses were close. It was a peacefull place, but close to the beach, a couple of restaurants and supermarket, and quite easy to get out with the car. This is certainly a place that we’ll come back to and recommend to friends.
- The apartment was spotless and well equipped. The grounds and swimming pool were lovely.
Generally a good studio apartment in a good location that suited my needs.
The property was a little tired looking.
- Perfect location for us to attend a wedding in the area. Our studio apartment had everything we needed. The unit was a little dated but was clean and comfortable. The pool for our building was nicely located with trees and flowers surrounding it. Very private and quiet.
- Tennis club for coffee, breakfast and lunch was lovely.
La Perla de Torrenueva
Set on the popular Costa del Sol, these villas and apartments enjoy a lovely setting and are surrounded by gardens from where you can enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea.Find peace and quiet at the la Perla de Torrenueva thanks to its location yards from the beach. Enjoy the green gardens planted with exotic plants and trees under which you can have an afternoon siesta.In the evening, you can head into the popular resort of Marbella for a fun-filled evening in the local bars and disco venues.The accommodations is well equipped with kitchens and you can soak up the sunshine and fresh, sea air on your private balcony or terrace.
- Grounds and area beautiful, so peaceful and quiet, stunning views, Frank and friends were all lovely and helpful
The villa was nice and clean and we basically had the swimming pool only for us. It was beautiful and really quiet we felt at home ?
Frank was really friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!
We’re looking forward to coming back ?
- Fantastic place owner Robert and his wife welcomed us like family, manager Franck was so nice, there was nothing to much trouble for them. The beatific setting and location is breathtaking , comfortable, relaxing and a home from home. A small complex where you do everything for your self, no one banging door to clean your room , you look after your little bungalow yourself , plenty of towels, bed linen and anything you need are there to just take and use. The welcome is second to none , it’s a small safe enclosed environment short walk to superb beach over a foot bridge
- The owner Robert and his staff Frank were very hospitable and friendly.
- The hosts were simply charming and the location beautiful but if you don’t have a car the hills are very steep back from the beach, bus and restaurants but the neighbourhood is beautiful.
La Cala Resort
One of our top picks in La Cala de Mijas.La Cala Resort is an exclusive complex located between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 golf courses, swimming pools and a luxurious spa.The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- We stayed here for a wedding. The resort was excellent & room was perfect. Full English breakfast with plenty of choice
Superb staff. Just exceptional in how they treated us. Super friendly and very happy; it seems like they really enjoy thier jobs and the clients who stay at the property
I stay in hotels all the time; never seen such a top notch staff
- excellent views from room; handy snack bar by pool; towels given to you for use in pool
- Very nice rooms with awesome view. I loved the balcony and the tea facilities in the room. The building was beautiful, the surrounding area too.
- The blonde lady at the pool bar gave excellent service, really pampered us from the beginning to the end of our stay, light room with terrace,
Select Marina Park
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.Located in Fuengirola outskirts, the resort Select Marina Park features 3 swimming pools for adults and 3 children´s pools, 5 restaurants and on-site tennis and horse-riding facilities, nearby. It offers free WiFi.The resort is surrounded by gardens and has its own fitness center. Each of the apartments comes with a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a CD player.Select Marina Park’s restaurants offer a range of à la carte international cuisine, and a breakfast buffet is served daily. There is also a cocktail lounge-bar and 2 snack bars, and the complex offers an entertainment program and children’s club.The beach is just 1,000 feet from the property, while Fuengirola city center is 3.7 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
These apartments is a part of big complex. Number of restaurants and pools located at the area are available for the clients. We have a big apartment with a nice sea view, big terrace and small kitchen.
It is very comfortable, but a bit noisy due to the road located between the apartment and the sea.
– big rooms;
– good service;
– number of restaurants;
– free parking on the territory;
– pools are at the territory.
if you are mobile and do not like to sit on one place than this apartment is a good choice – it’s comfortable and big, but you have to move if you wanna get somewhere.
- Clean, well located, modern amenities, staff at the check in day was great, very good standards
- All staff were excellent,I had emailed them to arrange flowers and Prossecco to be brought to the room as the holiday was for my friends birthday.While checking in they all joined in singing Happy Birthday,fab
– Everything is in close proximity
-There is always something to do
– looks like a great vacation spot if you have kids
- The place is well located and the personnel has been very supportive in arranging a new room for us. Breakfast was good and you can find many pools to rest and enjoy. The apartments towards the seaside with air condition are great, spacious and well equipped and have a own terrace. Security is extremely helpful and supportive.
- These apartments is a part of big complex. Number of restaurants and pools located at the area are available for the clients. We have a big apartment with a nice sea view, big terrace and small kitchen.
Marina Mariola Marbella
One of our top picks in Marbella.Located in Marbella, 1.5 miles from Marbella Bus Station, Marina Mariola Marbella has a number of amenities including a fitness center, a garden and a terrace. Located around 1.6 miles from Plaza de los Naranjos, the resort is also 1.9 miles away from Teatro Ciudad de Marbella. Plaza de toros Marbella is 2.3 miles away.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with sea views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Marina Mariola Marbella.Museo del Bonsai is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto Banus is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 miles from Marina Mariola Marbella.
- The apartment is beautiful. Big and we’ll appointed. The apartment has a shared pool. The view is great as you are right on the promenade.
- Everything met our expectations and am looking forward repeating the experience very soon. We were a group of ladies and each one had a blast. Those who wanted privacy they had the privet pool at the penthouse and those who wanted the clean beach it was two footsteps away.
- Location was amazing, Staff always Smiling and Healpful
Hospitality of host(Carlos) impeccable.
Furnishing at the property is luxury and everything down to details is functional. Very well equipped and maintained.
- Situation. It is on the Golden Mile in Marbella. With direct access onto the Paseo Maritimo, we were able to enjoy wonderful sunset walks looking west towards Gibraltar and Africa.
Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron
Recommended for guests over 16 years, the Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron features a stunning rooftop infinity pool with panoramic views of the mountains and the sea. Located in Fuengirola, it offers a spa, fitness center, and 3 outdoor swimming pools.The Double Tree is home to the Michelin starred restaurant Sollo, by chef Diego Gallegos. Based on river fish and caviar unique cuisine, and strongly committed to sustainability and to developing a gastronomy according to ecology’s principles, it’s the first 100% sustainable restaurant in Spain.All rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and a safe. Heating is also available. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel features 11 paddle courts, 2 tennis courts, an exclusive sand area, and 2 indoor swimming pools. The Nagomi Spa includes a dynamic jet pool, waterfalls, contrast pools, sauna, steam room, and a relaxation area. A massage service is also available.The impressive rooftop terrace also offers Balinese beds for an additional cost, where guests can enjoy the best cocktails, drinks, and snacks from the Infinity Bar.There are 4 other restaurants at the Double Tree. The Arara Bistro Bar combines the most intense flavors of America and Spain, while the Palmeral is an open and modern restaurant offering breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner buffet. La Higuerita serves a healthy selection of fresh, locally sourced and seasonal dishes.The Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron offers a free shuttle service during the day to the beach and the train station. Torrequebrada Golf Club is 15 minutes’ drive from the property, and Tivoli World Theme Park is 5.6 mi away. Puerto Banus and Marbella are both within 25 mi of the hotel. Malaga Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was beautiful, spotless room to fab food, excellent!
Excellent spa and sporting facilities. Amazing view from the bedroom.
- Breakfast food was great. The Infinity pool is wonderful (but for a price!)
1.8miles from the beach down a 21% incline which without the shuttle run had to be yomped up.
Extra 40 yes 40 euros to use the sun loungers per day. Gym was ok though.
All in all it was not good value for money I shall not be returning there in a hurry
- Great facilities, hotel was stunning inside out out…breakfast was delicious with a variety of choices and very clean and spacious rooms and hotel….the views were incredible , the infinity pool was great with beautiful weather and plenty of bars and chillaxation areas… the room was very nice .with lots of latest technology and light… air con was great not too intense either… loved the outdoor activities the tennis courts and pool were great with rough for everyone… I would definitely come back and a short drive to the beach which was lovely also
Holiday World Resort
One of our top picks in Benalmádena.Featuring communal outdoor pools and a children’s waterpark, Holiday World Resort is a 4-hotel compex located 5 minutes’ walk from the beach in Benalmádena. The resort also offers a gym and a spa with a range of treatments.Each air-conditioned room at Holiday World Resort comes with a flat-screen TV and terrace.Holiday World Resort features a buffet restaurant, games room, bar and a nightclub with evening entertainment. There is also a hairdresser’s and a gift shop. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can organize car hire.The resort also offers bike hire. Selwo Marina is 3.7 mi from Holiday World Resort, while Benalmadena Marina is a 15-minute drive. Malaga Airport is 15 mi from the property.
- I thought overall the hotel was nice, the staff were friendly and the room was comfortable and well equipped.
Buffet was awesome! Plenty of food. The water park connected with all the hotels is very nice. The views from the water park are amazing.
Plenty things to do there and you can walk to Hotel Polynesia which has a lot of more features.
A separated bedroom had very comfortable beds.
- Food was ok although we were only there for 1 night may have been a little repetitive if you were there for longer and location was good as it was near to home
- It was an amazing location with good facilities for children and the beach island for kids was amazing….
- Fabulous clean rooms friendly staff excellent facilities. My son left his case behind and hotel have been amazing to help us get them back home.
Holiday World Premium Resort
Located in Benalmádena, on the Costa del Sol, Holiday World Premium Resort offers a spa, and stylish suites with a private terrace. There is a regular free shuttle service to the hotel’s own Beach Club and seafront waterpark.The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday World Premium Resort feature an oriental theme. They come with a kitchen with a hob and microwave, and are equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi.Available for a surcharge, the Holiday World Premium Resort’s spa features Turkish baths and an indoor dynamic pool, and there is also a fitness center. The spa also features a separate children’s area. Other leisure facilities include tennis courts, mini-golf and a cinema.The hotel has a range of restaurants, including the Uro Wok restaurant serving oriental food and the Maeva buffet restaurant. There is also a piano bar and karaoke bar.Torrequebrada Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from Holiday World Premium Resort. The hotel is easily accessible from the A-7 Motorway, which runs along Spain’s east coast.
- Many facilities, different pools and the water park. Easy access to beautiful beach and nice local restaurants
- Breakfast was laid out in a haphazard fashion, but quite good.
- The place was out of this world, although out of the way up a steep hill, there was a shuttle bus that took you to the bottom of the hill. You can either get a taxi or take a bus to wherever you wanted to go. Food was good, not exceptional but a fair choice. Drinks well, I worked my way through their in house cocktail list! Nothing was too much trouble for the stars either which makes a pleasant change. If you have kids, they will absolutely love it, there is an extensive indoor play area. From the minute you walk into hotel polynesia to the minute you leave you will love it all.
- The room was very good. Paying extra for the view is worth it.
The kids loved the water park
Food was great. Good selection. Some nights there was a chocolate fountain, donut stand, crepe stand for puddings that kids loved. Waiting staff were lovely.
Hotel has lots to see and do.
Used the spa and treatment was fabulous. Would recommend.
Shop on site.
Hotel is up a hill and they have a complimentary shuttle bus up and down all day.
Inside hotel is beautiful.
Top Resorts In Cabopino Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Cabopino Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Cabopino Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Cabopino Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!