10 Best Resorts To Stay In Broadwater Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Broadwater Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Broadwater Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Broadwater Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Broadwater Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Broadwater Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Broadwater Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Broadwater Florida:
Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort
Located in St. Petersburg, 21 miles from Clearwater Beach, Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Tampa is 20 miles from Flamingo Resort – Gay Resort, and Sarasota is 28 miles from the property. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 13 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and the localization is very good.
- Rugs where dirty and had stains.Bathroom was never cleaned nasty
- Property was ok good location, great Sunday T-dance party, very friendly people and bartenders!
I loved the shows they put on in the theater and the drinks were strong 🙂
The main nightclub Code was great and reminded me of a leather bar you’d find in SF or FTL
The only positive about this place was the fact that there were bars
onsite and instead of driving to another place to stay after having a
few drinks, you could crash here….other than that, there was nothing
Dolphin Beach Resort
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Dolphin Beach Resort is located in St. Pete Beach, just 20 miles from Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Dolphin Beach Resort, and Sarasota is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We like the location. The hotel is clean and accommodates our needs.
restaurant, pool ,beach, clean room,music
- step out the door and your toes are in the sand, nice pool,restaurant has plenty of tables inside and outside, no wait, good service. patio bar is nice but a little pricey. clean room remodeled bathroom,plan to stay there again
- Ocean front room #378 overlooking the Gulf of Mexico . Fridge and microwave in the room, 2 queen size beds. No need to rent a car, Uber from the airport $41each way. Restaurants and public, CVS, dollar store walking distance. Early check in was available and we could store our suitcases after checked out and use the pool and the beach.
- Staff was terrific! The room was average, but certainly functional.
TradeWinds Island Grand
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, TradeWinds Island Grand offers accommodations in St. Pete Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Clearwater Beach is 19 miles from TradeWinds Island Grand, and Tampa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 13 miles from TradeWinds Island Grand.
- They had miniature golf right on the property as well as a 3story water slide, Starbucks on site, peddle boats and free cabana chairs. If you needed anything such as lotion, boogie boards etc. i everything is on location.
- Everything exceeded my expectations. Loved the room (#351), the lagoon, the swans, esp. I have nothing to complain about. But I had an idea. A cupcake station (perhaps even where children could decorate their own cupcakes; kids icing them would be too messy). But I would love to have a cupcake myself between meals or for a late nite snack. Would definitely come back if we are in the area.
- It was perfect and beautiful, comfortable, very accommodating, wonderful staff, great food both in the room and all restaurants. They upgraded us with no issues whatsoever. I can’t say enough things about The TradeWinds. It is my favorite resort!
Excellent amenities, room, and restaurants. Fabulous beach
- Very I Friendly staff, easy accessibility to beach rentals and activities, family friendly
Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center is located in St. Pete Beach, just 19 miles from Clearwater Beach. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Grand Plaza Beachfront, and Sarasota is 30 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Staff was very well trained, hard working, and attentive. View and beach were excellent. Food quality was very good. Room Service was priced the same as other dining options.
- Amazing views! The staff were friendly and very accommodating. Helped in every way they could. The food was great. I saw complaints about the size of bongos, which is the beach/poolside bar and I have to say it was big enough for me and the service there was amazing! I also loved the staff at the palm room. My friend ended up getting very ill and they gave us complimentary food for her…said if we needed anything just ask.
- Our Overnight stay was wonderful, wish we booked for 2 nights. The restaurant Spinners was Very Nice and the Food was Delicious.
The Room was very comfortable. The Beach is just there with the Resesort Fees you get chairs and cabanas, the personnel on the beach are very friendly.
The Bongos Service was not what we expected, the Servie was less than medium.
You have to try the Spinners Restaurant, High Quality, Good Meal, Good Service.
- Everything was great. I would have liked the room to have curtains to block out some of the Sun during the day just in case I wanted to take a nap. But overall it was a great experience.
Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort is located in St. Pete Beach in the region of Florida. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play mini-golf at the resort. Clearwater Beach is 20 miles from Plaza Beach Resort, and Tampa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 14 miles from Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort.
- Location was perfect. Staff was very accommodating.
- could almost fry eggs whil sitting on the edge of the bed..
- Perfect location on the beach. Small but excellent place to stay. Very affordable Clean rooms very friendly staff, fantastic location on the beach. Walking distance to anything you may be looking for. Will for sure return next year for a longer visit.
- Great staff. Erik had everything covered from restaurants to activities!
- This is my 4th stay at this hotel and it is awesome…
Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel
One of our top picks in St. Pete Beach.This St. Pete Beach hotel is located next to the Gulf of Mexico. The hotel has a private beach, 2 outdoor pools, tropical gardens, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.The Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel features rooms with flat-screen cable TVs with free movie channels and a DVD player. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also provided in each room. Select rooms include a kitchenette.Player’s Sports Bar and Grill at the Beachcomber features a full liquor bar, satellite TV, and dining areas. Pool table and trivia are also available.Downtown Tampa is within a 40-minute drive of the Beachcomber Beach Resort. Gulfport Historical Museum is within 5 miles of the hotel.
- The public areas were very nice. Jimmy b’s was good fun
- Jamaican pizza was delicious. Beds were comfortable. Staff was exceptionally nice and willing to help.
- Room was clean, loved the walk in closet and separate living room.
- Excellent price and beautiful view.I’ll recommend
- Great atmosphere and employees. The food and service we had was good. Employees at the beach were very friendly and helpful.
Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Saint Petersburg resort is on a private beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Water sports activities such as parasailing and wave runners can be arranged. Fort de Soto Park is a 15-minute drive away.All rooms at the Sirata Beach Resort and Conference Center feature a refrigerator, CD player and a coffee maker. Some rooms include a balcony or patio with views of the beach and gulf.Compass Grille serves regional dishes featuring Florida seafood. Rum Runner’s Bar & Grille also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a beach setting. Harry’s Beach Bar prepares tropical drinks and specialty sandwiches.The Sirata has 3 pools with poolside cabanas and 2 whirlpools. Beachfront hammocks, beach cabanas, and a fitness center are also available on site. Live music can be enjoyed at Harry’s Beach Bar on the weekends.The Sirata Beach Resort is less than 4 miles from Egmont Key State Park and less than 6 miles from Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. Downtown Saint Petersburg is a 14-minute drive away.
- Don’t go until the construction is over, pools closed!
- No carpet, great. Towels and bedding were nice. Would have liked an ocean view, but that was not an issue. Nice pool and lots of places to lounge and nice beach access. Towel exchange was a convenient feature.
- Room was spacious & had a large refridgerator.
- Club sandwich was made with meat from Oscar Meyers! Poor quality
- We stayed in a renovated room and it was amazing. They have done a really great job with the updates. We only stayed one night for a wedding, but it was really hard to leave. We would absolutely recommend staying here.
Guy Harvey Outpost – A TradeWinds Beach Resort
Located in the St Pete Beach – Long Key neighborhood in St. Pete Beach, 19 miles from Clearwater Beach, Guy Harvey Outpost – A TradeWinds Beach Resort features a hot tub and fitness center. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Guy Harvey Outpost, and Sarasota is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The stay was great and wish it could have been longer. loved the beach the sand and the sunset.
- Location and the staff was extremely kind and courteous.
The location of the room. Close to all the amenities.
The staff was excellent.
- Very comfy, room was a little small for the money.
- Hotel was in a good location to the beach staff were friendly and adult pool and hot tub were nice. We upgraded to an ocean view suite room view was amazing but room shabby dread to think what the standard was like
Gulf Winds Resort by TRS
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, this resort is next to Saint Pete Beach. Smuggler’s Cove Adventure Golf, a mini-golf venue, is located 6 miles from the property.A cable TV and telephone are featured in all Gulf Winds Resort by TRS apartments. A full kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, oven, and kitchenware is included.Guests can enjoy playing a game of shuffleboard on site at TRS Resort. A garden and a terrace are available, as well as barbecue facilities. Parking is complimentary for guests’ convenience.Pinellas National Wildlife Refuge is a 14-minute drive from the property, Sunken Gardens is an 18-minute drive away, and Dolphin Marine Rentals are 3 miles from Gulf Winds Resort.
- nice condo, good area of town, close to restaurants, etc
- Everything was absolutely beautiful, we will definitely be coming back!!
- We are a return visitor. Came last fall and loved it!!! the condo we stayed in this time was much less appealing than last. It was clean, but the bathroom was alittle disgusting, rotted wood on door facing, and overall “appeal” just wasn’t there. We don’t come to stay in the room so it wasn’t a deal breaker, but will probably call TRS directly next time to see what our options are for choices.
Property was beautiful, and close to beach and other areas. Staff is amazingly helpful and truly cares about your experience.
We loved it as it is away from the commercialized areas and not over-crowded as some of the beaches to the north are.
- The location was amazing. The staff are very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Loved it.
Treasure Island 313&522
Located in the Treasure Island neighborhood in St. Pete Beach, 17 miles from Clearwater Beach, Treasure Island 313&522 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Tampa is 23 miles from Treasure Island 313&522, and Clearwater is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 12 miles from Treasure Island 313&522.
Treasure Island is a great choice for travelers interested in warm weather, beaches and relaxation.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Broadwater Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Broadwater Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Broadwater Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Broadwater Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!