10 Best Resorts To Stay In Breckenridge Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Breckenridge Colorado is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Breckenridge Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Breckenridge Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Breckenridge Colorado. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Breckenridge Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Breckenridge Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Breckenridge Colorado:
Beaver Run Resort
One of our top picks in Breckenridge.Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, this ski-in/ski-out resort provides free storage for ski equipment. Downtown Breckenridge is less than a 5-minute drive from the resort.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities are featured in all rooms at Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.At Breckenridge Beaver Run Resort a restaurant, a spa and health club and a fitness center are available. An array of seasonal activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, biking and fishing.Beaver Run SuperChair is 350 feet from the resort. BreckConnect Gondola is less than a 5-minute drive from Beaver Run Resort.
- When I did call, they were quick to respond, so I did appreciate that. Halls were clean.
- I could not ask for more in a ski station. Perfect
- Awesome staff. Excellent restaurant. Overall great experience!
- Fantastic location, nice amenities, pleasant staff.
- The bed was comfortable and clean, although the room was very small and the thermostat didn’t work. We slept with the window open.
One Ski Hill, A RockResort
One of our top picks in Breckenridge – and a guest favorite.
With ski-in/ski-out access to Breckenridge Ski Resort, this hotel is located at the base of Peak 8. Free storage for ski equipment is provided. Guests can enjoy restaurants and a bar on site.Featuring a balcony, all apartments also include a sitting area with a fireplace, a flat-screen cable TV and a washing machine and tumble dryer at One Ski Hill RockResort Breckenridge. A full kitchen with a dishwasher, a refrigerator and an oven is also available.The Living Room Restaurant and Bar offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day at Breckenridge RockResort One Ski Hill. The Ski Hill Grill serves cafeteria-style fare daily and guests can enjoy beer and cocktails at The T-Bar.An indoor pool and a hot tub are available for guest relaxation. A fitness center and a business center are available.The town center of Breckenridge is just over half a mile from the hotel. BreckConnect Gondola is adjacent to One Ski Hill, A RockResort.
- How close I was from the ski school and The staff from the restaurant and valet. They were very nice!
- the energy in the resort was amazing. Everyone went out of their way to ensure we had an awesome stay.
- The beds were so comfy you did not want to get out of them. Our condo looked out over the slopes so you could walk out of the hotel and ski off. The staff were great. Fantastic!!!
- The hotel is in prime location for ski-in/ski-out. The kitchen is very nice and the maids come a few times a day. The bedrooms are good size with very comfortable beds and the bathrooms are very large and updated. The living room is comfortable, we especially loved our balcony.
- The location is as good as it gets, and the ski valet made the equipment hassle melt away.
Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge – Main Street Station
Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge – Main Street Station is located in Breckenridge, just 31 miles from Winter Park. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Vail is 20 miles from Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge, and Frisco is 6 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tyra II by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Breckenridge.These spacious units have gained a reputation as some of the most requested rooms in Breckenridge due to their prime ski-in/ski-out location.Just steps away from the Four O’ Clock Ski Run and the Snowflake Lift, you can enjoy the thrill of skiing nearly on your back door. In the summer, acres of forested hiking and mountain biking trails are at your fingertips. In addition to this, the Tyra II by Wyndham Vacation Rentals guest shuttle provides complimentary, door-to-door transfers to any location in Breckenridge.After a long day’s skiing you can return to the Tyra Clubhouse and take advantage of the facilities, including an indoor year-round pool, indoor and 2 outdoor hot tubs, showers, and changing rooms.
- Comfortable beds! Really nice condo with full kitchen and necessities needed to cook. Shuttle is quick and easy.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was super clean and full of amenities. Loved it!
- The condo was very comfortable and homey. I had my 83 year old mother with me and the original condo we were assigned had a long steep stair case. It was a great place but the stairs posed an issue for my mom. I contacted the front desk and Aaron worked promptly to find us a condo that was on the first floor and had easy access for my mom. THANK YOU!
- Our entire family of 6 enjoyed the stay. It was great. Our 10 year old granddaughter’s statement when she walked in was “I love this place.” She said the same thing when she was leaving. We all agreed.
- Specious Rooms and a nice fireplace for cozy evenings.
Main Street Junction by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our best sellers in Breckenridge! Main Street Junction by Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers accommodations in Breckenridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 21 miles from Resort Quest Main Street, and Frisco is 7 miles away. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge
One of our top picks in Breckenridge.Offering a ski pass sales point and ski storage space, DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge is set in the Peak 9 district in Breckenridge, and boasts indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a sauna and an on-site restaurant. Guests are offered a free, warm chocolate at check-in.A flat-screen TV, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are included in all of the contemporary guest rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge. Select rooms feature views of the Rocky Mountains.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are offered. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge features free WiFi.Traditional American cuisine is offered at the 9600 Grill, which servers breakfast, lunch and dinner. During the summer months guests can enjoy a signature cocktail on the restaurant’s outdoor deck.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. The hotel also offers ski equipment hire. Beaver Run SuperChair is 700 feet from DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, while QuickSilver Super6 is 700 feet away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- There is nothing to say about it it was just fantastic! Lovely place lovely staff! I was so please! Im coming back soon! I highly recommend to anyone with pets or with childrens it’s very safe hotel! And room is very big comfy!!
- Welcome cookies are awesome!! Size of the room is amazing! Great staff, confy, nice amenities! If I come back, will stay there again!!
- comfy bed. helpful staff. ski hire on site. comfortable, affordable. in easy reach of main street.
The staff was awesome and knowledgeable of the town. The hotel had everything you needed included ski rentals, restaurant, shuttle etc. The room was spacious and the bed was comfy with a mountain of pillows.
Bonus: They have fresh hot cookies anytime of the day!!!!
- Wi fi and breakfast are included for Hilton Honors members but I believe this is only valid if you book directly through Hilton. This is not a luxury hotel and shows the typical wear and tear that is unavoidable in a ski location but excellent in every way in terms of location and service.
Village at Breckenridge Resort
Village at Breckenridge Resort is located in the Peak 9 neighborhood in Breckenridge, just 21 miles from Vail. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Frisco is 7 miles from Village at Breckenridge, and Keystone is 9 miles away. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Great people working here! They really are welcoming, helpful, and super friendly!
- Beds were awful, they creak with every movement- need to replace actual bed furniture & mattresses!
- The customer service from the front desk staff was exceptional!!!! We had a issue with a cracked windshield from valet and the resort handled it without a problem or complaint, they went above and beyond making sure everything was handled appropriately and I was contacted during the entire process. Hands-down the best customer service I have ever experienced at a resort… five stars!!!!!
- The location and facilities were excellent. The staff were awesome. We had a great time and we will be back.
- Eggs were scrumptious. Soft dreamy beds. Very friendly staff. Primo location.
Main Street Station by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Breckenridge.This resort offers spacious living areas, each individually decorated that include fully equipped kitchens. This property offers private shuttle services to Breckenridge ski slopes and local areas.The studios and condos at Main Street Station by Wyndham Vacation Rentals provide cable TV with a DVD player. The kitchens include a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher.The Main Street Station features a sauna, gym, a spa with massages and a hot tub. Guests can use the outdoor pool and take classes at the ski school. A 24-hour reception is available to assist guests.Many restaurants are within walking distance from Main Street Station by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Hiking, fishing and skiing are nearby.
- The location is superb!! Very close to the shops and restaurants on Main Street as well as the Maggie Lodge (ski lodge) and ski lifts at Peak 9! We loved the free parking and thought the parking lot was perfectly lit and easy to navigate through. Definitely recommend this place!
- Great location but quality of room was not worth the money.
The studio apartments I rented was not available when I arrived the staff
acted like they had never seen the room I rented before when I showed
them pictures and said Booking.com should not hav advertised it. Booking
.com said I should have told the front desk.. I did!!!! . I had to take
the only other room that was available which did not have the view or
layout I wanted. Property said contact booking.com. Booking.com said
contact the property. This is a Scam and basically fraud. You sold me
something that I didn’t get and then each of you pass the buck on
responsibility, Sweet set up for you guys.
- Location was main reason I stayed there. The wonderful swimming pool was also great.
- great location as far as proximity to main street.
The Keystone Lodge and Spa
The Keystone Lodge and Spa is located in the Lakeside Village district in Keystone, 0.7 miles from Discovery ski lift. A free transfer services to ski slopes is offered. Kids 12 and under receive free lift tickets to Keystone Resort with a stay of 2 nights or more.The Keystone Lodge features a state-of-the-art spa with 14 treatment rooms, including a couple’s treatment room, hydro-therapy room, a relaxation lounge and nail salon. Feel pampered with the spa’s organic products and indigenous ingredients.A free Fast Pass for ski lifts is offered before 1000 and a free ski check at the base of the River Run Village gondola is also provided. WiFi access, shuttle service, 24-hour fitness centre access, access to the spa’s pools, hot tubs and saunas, bicycle, ski and snowboard storage and more are included as resort amenities. During the winter months, guests can enjoy a discount on rental equipment through Keystone Sports.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and golfing. Argentine ski lift is 0.9 miles from The Keystone Lodge and Spa, while A-51 ski lift is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 50.3 miles from The Keystone Lodge and Spa.
Onsite several places to eat or get coffee
Fire pits with seating in several locations
- Location was nice and close to the resort and it had a shuttle you can take.
- The bed was amazing and our son had a blast in the heated outside pool.
- My room was dirty when I got there . There was trash and a badge in the ice bucket from the previous guest as well as old pizza underneath the bed ! Not clean at all!
- Sierra at the spa was great. Best massage I’ve ever had! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
- Onsite several places to eat or get coffee
Lakeside Village by Keystone Resorts
Lakeside Village by Keystone Resorts is located in the West Keystone neighborhood in Keystone, 23 miles from Winter Park and 22 miles from Vail. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Breckenridge is 9 miles from Lakeside Village, and Frisco is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 50 miles from Lakeside Village by Keystone Resorts.
- Emma & her manager helped arrange a room that made our trip spectacular. We had such an amazing time. There was a sweet Puerto Rican gal who checked is in too; excellent costumer service makes a trip so much more wonderful. Thank you!
- We enjoyed the outdoor ice skating. Plus, it was close to Breckenridge. The 1 bedroom apartments was large and well equipped.
Great staff, very friendly and helpful.
Outstanding accommodations, cooked a full gourmet meal and had all the kitchenware needed.
Best feature was the fireplace.
- Amenities in room, i.e. fridge, stove, fireplace, spaciousness. Free transportation to other places
- Bed was wonderful! Liked that the family who owned the unit wrote something. Was an oasis!
Top Resorts In Breckenridge Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Breckenridge Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Breckenridge Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Breckenridge Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!