10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bosquet dʼOr – Top Hotel Reviews
Bosquet dʼOr is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bosquet dʼOr. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bosquet dʼOr. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bosquet dʼOr. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bosquet dʼOr right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bosquet dʼOr with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bosquet Dʼor:
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! A full-service spa, on-site dining and an outdoor pool is available in this resort in Castries. Tropical guest rooms include air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Pigeon Island National Park is 1.9 miles away.Bright rooms at Coco Palm include a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They feature hardwood or tiled floors with wood furniture. Rooms with a view include a private balcony.Ti Bananne Carribean Bistro & Bar serves a variety of cuisine including French and West Indian. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the Sunday brunch features steelpan music.Palm Coco offers car rental, airport shuttle and babysitting services. Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy a massage in the guest rooms, the tropical garden or on the roof deck.Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve is 11.3 miles from the resort. St. Lucia Golf Club is 0.4 miles away.
- Loved the rooms. They are quite comfortable and inviting.
- Like the free breakfast buffet. Easy to walk to different restaurants.
- The room was nice and spacy. We really enjoyed the great breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful and the pool spacious and good for kids and adults. There were a lot of restaurants, shops and bars close to the hotel.
- Excellent room and staff. Very quiet while being close to things to do.
Good selection at breakfast. Two choices of restaurant. Our preference was the more authentic creole restaurant which served an amazing lamb coconut curry!!
Easy access to the main part of Rodney Bay.
Superb staff who were always friendly and keen to help.
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is located in Soufrière. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Food Quality but lacking in variety and options.
- Room (Luxury Villa) was excellent and lived up to (high) website expectations. Butler service very high quality. Only comment would be the pillows are old and lumpy (Feb 2018) and due a refresh – ideally there should be two soft and two medium pillows per King size bed to allow for different guest preferences/needs and refreshed a few times a year.
2. Style of the resort
3. Friendly staff
- Fantastic location, beautifully maintained property. Staff can’t do enough for you. Free wifi and free canoes, snorkel gear etc.
My husband and I just spent our Honeymoon at Sugar Beach and I can’t express how much we loved it!
The hotel is beautiful, each room has their own pool and butler. Swamed was absolutely fantastic during all of our stay, doing everything he could to enhance our experience!
Breakfast was excellent and dinner at the Great Room too. The Bayside restaurant is good, but nothing too special about it (besides the view for lunch). But we did go to their Friday night BBQ and we highly recommend!
We did not chose the full board because we wanted to experience other restaurants in the island – and do note that food is expensive at Sugar Beach and other high end hotels.
The bed was very comfortable and the spacious bathroom was a great plus!
I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Comfy Beds.
Ti Kaye Resort & Spa
This resort is on the south west coast of the island and offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. It features two restaurants, free Wi-Fi, and cottage accommodations with a private balcony and garden shower. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate.At Ti Kaye Resort & Spa, the full-service spa is on a cliff with floor-to-ceiling views of the Anse Cochon Bay. The property has an on-site PADI dive shop offering diving and snorkeling excursion and free kayaks. There is an outdoor pool with a lounge area. Car rental is also available.Every spacious accommodations features modern décor with an ocean view. A minibar and fridge are available for guest convenience. An iPod docking station is also included. Each cottage is fitted with a ceiling fan and air conditioning.Resort Ti Kaye’s main restaurant, Kai Manje, is open all day and specializes in European and Creole cuisine, complete with vegetarian dishes. The Ti Manje beachside bar-restaurant serves sandwiches and salads for lunch, and the Ti Kave wine cellar features an extensive collection of wines.Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located 15 miles from St. Lucia Hewanorra Airport, and shuttle services are available. Grand Bois Forest is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful view, nice beach a short (albeit steep) walk from the main resort, great place to snorkel or hire a kayak to explore the nearby coves.
- The location, the facilities, excellent friendly service, a truly beautiful place. The word ‘paradise’ is often over used but Ti Kaye is getting very close. The staff seemed to want you to have an enjoyable time. There was plenty to do and places to see if you wanted….and peace if you didn’t.
The staff are very friendly, the food is excellent and the massage the best I’ve ever had.
The snorkelling from the beach is wonderful, like swimming in an aquarium
- Nice location, pleasant surroundings and good facilities
- Beach was nice and snorkeling very good. Free use of kayak. Staff were helpful although some had a little “attitude”. Room was quite nice. Breakfast buffet was good.
Samfi Gardens offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Stunning location and really comfy rooms. You need a car as it is out of town but only 5 mins.
- Great view with a nice pool, quiet location, big and comfy bed, room was cleaned every day, you can pick mango from trees
- The staff were kind and helpful. Great view of Soufriere, the mountains, and the ocean. The rooms were clean and the kitchenette had everything you would need.
- View is amazing. Pool looked inviting and lady in charge was very helpful and friendly
- The view was jaw dropping and changing with the weather. With binoculars could see goings on in Soufriere. Close to volcano and plantation tours, taxi boats to beaches. Need a car. Fruit trees visited by hummingbirds & parrots. Mme Bon Gou’s lunch van on the road into town.
Cap Maison Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Cap Estate.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In a private tropical setting with ocean views in Cap Estate, this boutique property features on-site dining, spa services and spacious rooms and suites. St. Lucia Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV with CD/DVD player and iPod dock are featured in every elegantly furnished rooms and suites at Cap Maison Resort & Spa. Each airy room and suite has hand-painted tiles. A private balcony or terrace is available in most units.The well equipped gym at Cap Maison Resort offers yoga classes. A water sports facility is also on site along with an outdoor pool.Casual dining is offered at The Cliff at Cap for breakfast and lunch. It serves French West Indian cuisine and features fine dining for dinner. Theo’s Bar is air conditioned and includes game tables while Smugglers Beach Bar is on the beach.Pigeon Island National Park is a 10 minute drive from the resort. Rodney Bay is 2 miles away.
- The two bedroom villa was amazing for the five of us. Everything was very clean. We had an amazing time!
- Beautiful views, perfect building and grounds, sounds of crashing waves, secluded beach, wonderful sunsets
Spacious accommodations. Large dining area adjoining a family/living area. Porches off bedroom and living/dining rooms. Large rooftop patio and private pool.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Lovely staff and personalized service. The food was super as well.
- The beach in the rock-walled cove was stunning. We enjoyed swimming in the big waves and watching all the water sports out on the water. The beach loungers we comfortable, and the beach attendant worked super hard all day. There were lots of water sports available – body boards, snorkeling, sailing, wind surfing to name a few. The Naked Fisherman restaurant on the beach had some good food. Get the seafood dish in the clay pot!
Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort
One of our top picks in Marigot Bay.Situated next to an unspoiled white-sand beach, this resort and diving center features a spa and 2 swimming pools. Surrounded by lush rainforest, its luxury studios offer verandahs with stunning views of Marigot Bay.Each stylish air-conditioned studio at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort includes a CD player and a kitchenette with tea and coffee-making facilities. The bathrooms come stocked with a hairdryer.Doolittle’s Restaurant and Bar has a large outdoor dining area overlooking the bay, lined with tropical plants and flowers. It serves international dishes and local cuisine, including freshly caught fish and seafood.Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort is in a secluded area of St Lucia. It is accessible by boat from Castries, 6 miles away. The resort’s tour desk can help arrange transportation, as well as snorkeling and diving trips.
- The location was perfect for a diver. The location was perfect for a getaway alone. It was perfect for sunbathing, staring out at the sea and peace and quiet. If you love boats like I do, well you would love the boats that come in and out on a daily. The people were generally friendly except for the occasional one or two gripy faces.
- The pool tables provided something to do in the rain. The room had a kitchenette which would be useful if you were on a budget. The short ferry ride across the bay was a novelty as was the cable car to the hillier area.
The room was nice and had a big terrace, with a nice view over Marigot Bay.
The ferry service works excellent.
On the other site of the bay is an supermarket to buy water etc
- Our third stay at Marigot Beach Club: love the location, such a gorgeous and tropical setting with such lush flora and fauna. We always get a suite with a water view. The free ferry shuttle from shore to club is always available and only a 2-minute ride. Everything we could need is right there: either at the Marigot or around the bay. We’ve signed up for the kayak tour the last two times. Beach is right there, facilities are complete and always well kept. Covered open-air beachside dining is an added bonus. Sometimes live music via a duo or trio on weekends.
- The location was amazing and the staff were so helpful and friendly. Really good value for money.
Featuring free WiFi, Oasis Marigot offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Oasis Marigot.
Friendly helpful staff, including guest services & porter service
Location on Marigot Bay, with wonderful views
Spacious, cool, breezy, sea house, with no need for AC
Colourful, well maintained, gardens with exotic plants & flowers
Helpful orientation meeting w/o sales
Warm, sunny, weather
Small community and pool
Nearby beach and restaurants
- Property was as advertised, needed to take ferry boat to dock which was fine, was located on a hill which made it a bit of a challenge after a long day of travel but inclinator worked fine but a little slow. All good and would recommend to others
- Views were amazing! Loved that each unit was freestanding and not connected to another unit.
- Location, staff friendliness and helpfulness, the funicular, the fresh water pool, room ceiling fans, acceptance of credit cards for incidental payments, the provisioning service, quality of local restaurants, ready availability of the bay ferry.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly, quick to respond to anything and always greeting your presence with a smile. They answered questions thoroughly, advising against a particular event due to its decline and instead letting us know about a similar event in a different part of the island they’d advise. The views on the hill overlooking the bay are spectacular. The villas were clean and had everything you needed for a little getaway vacation, we cooked a few dinners and breakfasts in the very accommodating kitchen with a stove and oven.
- Friendly helpful staff, including guest services & porter service
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina By Capella
One of our top picks in Marigot Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Marigot Bay Resort and Marina By Capella is located in Marigot Bay. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The grounds were beautiful and well kept. We have a large group with three adults and three children. Our rooms and common areas were spacious. The personal assistant Sara helped to create a very customized personal experience.
- The suite was very large & comfortable, and the staff made a special effort with balloons and a cake for my husband`s birthday.
- The bay is beautiful. The staff is super friendly, and quick to help with anything you need or ask about. Taking in the view of sailboats and swimming on La Bas beach was a great way to spend an entire day. They left a small snack and two Piton beers in the ice bucket every afternoon (except the day of check in). We enjoyed those on our balcony, overlooking the bay. The day of check in, we got a rum cake and butter. They sent my wife a piece of cheesecake for her birthday.
- the people couldn’t have been more friendly or accommodating.
- Good pools with day beds, loungers and bars. Well set out resort. Lovely dinner.
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Resort – All Inclusive
With a beautiful setting on Choc Bay, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay features 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa. This large resort offers 8 restaurants and bars overlooking the beach, gardens or pool area.Each air-conditioned room at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay has bright, modern décor. There is a coffee maker and satellite TV.Dining options at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay include buffet, individual menu and gourmet cuisine. There is also a grill, lounge bar and a swim-up bar.The resort features 4 tennis courts and offers a range of watersports including water skiing, snorkeling and sailing. There are also volleyball courts, fitness classes and a children’s club. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rodney Bay Marina and the nearest golf course are within a 10 minute drive of the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay. Castries City is 3 miles away.
- I love the the cleanliness of the place. The food was deliciou.The staff are very friendly. I felt very comfortable.
- my the pillows and bed were luxury. ocean view amazing. the resort is not huge so that you feel lost, but big enough to not feel too cramped. this is a really well thought out resort. will definitely return. nothing was too much trouble for the staff- Amercan style customer service
The most impressive thing about the resort was the friendliness of the staff – nothing was ever too much trouble. The variety of bars & restaurants was second to none & the quality of the food was amazing.
From the youngest to the oldest, nobody ever felt insecure or unsafe. We would leave our belongings in our room or on our sun beds for prolonged periods of time whilst we went for a walk or for a swim, but nothing ever went amiss. That meant a lot.
- Friendly staff, great service, excellent food quality
- Everything , the water sports were free which made a big difference. The staff were wonderful as was the food
Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Castries.Located in Castries, 31 miles from Sainte-Anne, Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.9 miles from Sandals Regency La Toc.
- Nice bed. Entertaining cat fight in restaurant. Beach great place to score dope or watch local youth soccer matches but sliver of sand.
- The property was diverse, quiet and clean. The upkeep was very good and timely. Any concerns could easily be accommodated by the staff.
- Great service by friendly staff. Quality of food and drink. Cleanliness of room and resort in general.
- The best experience I ever had disturb her so friendly
Absolument parfait à tous points de vue.
La chambre présentée à l’arrivée ne nous convenait pas et l’hôtel nous en a immédiatement proposé une autre excellemment placée et plus grande.
Le personnel est très professionnel et d’une grande prévenance.
Le golf 9 trous est sympathique et bien entretenu.
Top Resorts In Bosquet Dʼor Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bosquet dʼOr to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bosquet dʼOr but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bosquet dʼOr. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!