10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bolton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolton New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bolton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolton New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bolton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bolton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bolton New York State:
Bayview Marina & Suites
Located in Bolton Landing in the region of New York State, 9 miles from Lake George, Bayview Marina & Suites features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Sagamore Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bolton Landing in the region of New York State, 10 miles from Lake George, The Sagamore Resort features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.
- From the moment we arrived because the bell hop were excellent two gentleman and the front desk check in and all the bartenders waiters and waitresses
- The amenities were outstanding and not having to leave the property for meals was wonderful…in the cold of winter. The restaurants each represented a different fare for our needs, so it want the same old boring thing.
- Everything was amazing stayed in the main building our room was beautiful
- They Went above and beyond to meet all expectations
- I liked when I left. That was about it. There was nothing enjoyable about this facility. Maybe if we weren’t shunted off in the lodge, which was a several minute walk from the main hotel (and that major facet wasn’t really well described in their website or literature) I wouldn’t have felt this way, but being isolated in the cold definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Contessa Resort offers accommodations in Bolton Landing, just 10 miles from Lake George.Certain rooms have views of the lake or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.
No reviews yet.
Flamingo Resort on Lake George
Offering 2 outdoor heated pools and a private beach area on Lake George, this resort is located in Diamond Point. Kayak and row boat rentals are available to guests free of charge.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Flamingo Resort on Lake George. A refrigerator is provided as well.Guests can enjoy numerous activities on site, including table tennis, volleyball and badminton. A fishing charter service also departs from the resort. Barbeque facilities, a games room and a children’s playground are available as well.Lake George Beach State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Flamingo Resort on Lake George. Six Flags Great Escape indoor waterpark is 14 minutes’ drive.
- Rooms very nice,clean & recently updated. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free use of kayaks and row boats. Ping pong, pools, volleyball , badminton, horseshoes.
- location is perfect/ friendly staff/ nice beach/
- It was very clean, comfortable the grills and kayaks made the trip more pleasant.
- we didn’t have any hot water in are room it came on for like 2min. and that was it we had 3 adults and 1 child try take showers and the water was cold. try tell the lady when I left but she didn’t seem concern.
- The room was perfectly clean and sheets clean. Bathroom was cleaned with wrapping on the toilet to mark it had been sanitized. Area was very nice and well kept. Overall was very impressed with the quality for the price.
The Juliana Resort
This waterfront resort is in Diamond Point, New York and features private beach access and a heated outdoor pool. Lake George Village is 5 miles away.Each accommodation at The Juliana Resort features free Wi-Fi access, a TV, and a refrigerator. Select cottages and suites include a kitchen or a sofa bed. They are decorated in rich colors and wood furnishings.Guests can enjoy the on-site game room with billiards. Fishing and free kayaks are available at the Resort Juliana. Barbeque facilities and a children’s playground are also offered.Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom Amusement Park is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking at the Adirondack Mountain Club is 8 miles away.
- Nice setting, Eric took pride in property. Outsiders not allowed. Enjoyed the kayaks and lake setting
- Nice beach areas and fire pit. Plenty of chairs and a nice deck. Lovely view.
- Great location, great staff, grills, watersports, pool, beach.
- Loved the room and location of it. Pool was great for granddaughter.
- Beach at resort is nice, plus a pool…housekeeping is great too.
Hill View Motel and Cottages
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Hill View Motel and Cottages is located in Lake George in the region of New York State. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 51 miles from Hill View Motel and Cottages.
- The appliances and flatware were clean and the bathroom had been updated. The staff that we talked to were very nice and understood our concerns. It was a very quiet location. We did not hear much noise. The property was very nice, but the cabins need updating.
- The room was amazing, everything you could need was available. The room was set up very well with a great use of space.
- everything was fine wish the pool had still been opened
- Didn’t like the place at all; would never stay there again.
- The people were really friendly. The cabin was cozy, they thought of everything. I had a mini kitchen in which they provided glass plates, cups, silverware, pots, pans. It had a coffeemaker, toaster, mini fridge, sink, rags, tools to barbecue. The personal barbecue grill and porch were a big plus. They had a lot of activities for the kids, volleyball, basketball, ping pong, a small swing set, a pool, a gym. These people thought of everything. I loved it, would go again.
Golden Sands Resort
This waterfront resort on Lake George features a private sandy beach area, as well as free kayaks and fishing opportunities. Lake George Village is a 5 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Golden Sands Resort features a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Select rooms have beach front views. They are decorated in wood accents and light colors.Barbecue facilities and picnic areas are available to use. Relax on the beach lounge chairs or enjoy a night-time camp fire at the Lake George Golden Sands. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom Amusement Park is 10 miles away. The Adirondack Factory Outlet Mall is 9 miles from the motel.
- Kayak rentals were great and the beach on the property was very nice. For these reasons we said we would come back.
- FREE USE OF KAYAKS, ONLY FROM 9-4 and TONS OF FORMS A DEPOSIT REQUIRED, poor mattress, just a lousy lay out of property. beach is very small, I wondered over to the neighboring property and they yelled at me to stay out??? diamond cove motel mean people or they just don’t get along with the Sands motel
- Room and resort was exceptionally clean. Great location.
- The manager was fantastic! Very friendly staff and great location!
- The bed was extremely comfy and the beach was very close by and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be coming back for sure
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Located in Lake George, 26 miles from Saratoga Springs, Cramers Point Motel & Cottages features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The bed and room were warm and comfortable. I liked the wood paneling as it warmed up the place and went with the rustic vacation we had planned. We had come to fish and ski. Frank was friendly and anticipated what we might need. The shower had good pressure and the control of water temperature was good.
- Large cottage with fireplace and plenty of stacked seasoned wood ready to go!
- despite the rustic look of the place, it has everything we need, a place to cook, to clean ourselves and to sleep. The cooking area was limited, but okay. We’ve been able to cook some pastas and omelettes.
Our family loved the free row boats.
The fire pit. Pools. Swing set. Family vibe.
- The owners were welcoming and helpful, it was very kid-friendly.
The Lodges at Cresthaven
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on Lake George, this resort features private beach access and indoor and outdoor pools. Shopping and entertainment in Lake George Village are 2 miles away.The Lodges at Cresthaven features a full kitchen, a living area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, water views. The two-bedroom apartments are decorated in wood furnishings and neutral earth tones.The Boathouse Restaurant serves fresh seafood, steaks, and sandwiches everyday with panoramic views of the lake. The restaurant is available for special events during the spring and fall seasons.Guests at the Cresthaven Lodges can go fishing on the lake or work out in the fitness center. Volleyball courts are also on-site.Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Amusement Park is 8 miles from the resort. Lake George Steamboat Cruises are a 5-minute drive away.
- The room was very well kept and spacious. The balcony was beautiful and the view was amazing. The gas fireplace created a cozy ambiance.
- We loved the beautiful cabin. Everything seemed brand new, it was very clean and the beds were so comfortable! We loved the wrap around porch as well. It was a bonus having the restaurant on property as well.
- Unit 50 was beautiful!!! The detail in the lodge was gorgeous. Views spectacular
- Room was amazing with extrodinary views. The staff was more than helpful and kind. I cant wait to go back.
- FANTASTIC accommodation in the area – you won’t go wrong.
Sun Castle Resort
Located a mile from Lake George Village, this holiday home provides access to a private lake and a boat dock for a fee. The townhouse is 7 miles from Six Flags Great Escape amusement park.The Sun Castle Resort features a private terrace with lake views and a full kitchen. Decorated in bright colors, the townhouse has a living room with sofa bed, a cable TV, and free Wi-Fi access.Guests at the Lake George Sun Castle Resort can relax by the outdoor swimming pool. Free parking is available as well.The Lake George Factory Outlet is 7 miles from the holiday home. Lake George Beach State Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location and well-maintained facility and the working stiff we encountered were all very nice with one exception
- Always enjoy our stay at Sun Castle. Weather threw us a curve ball on Sunday.
- We liked the peacefulness – very easy to relax with all the comforts of home.
- The great views, the size and cleanliness of the villa, the amenities in the kitchen, the outdoor gas grill with tools, the balcony upstairs & down, the pool, the free kayaks, the playground for my grandson…I won’t go anywhere else when visiting Lake George.
- ON THE LAKE, SUNRISES & MOONRISERS. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Top Resorts In Bolton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bolton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bolton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bolton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!