10 Best Resorts To Stay In Boca de Yuma – Top Hotel Reviews
Boca de Yuma is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Boca de Yuma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boca de Yuma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boca de Yuma. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Boca de Yuma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Boca de Yuma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Boca De Yuma:
Be Live Collection Canoa – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Located in Bayahibe, 12 miles from La Romana, Be Live Collection Canoa – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and mini-golf at the resort. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I was having difficulty with my credit card and a gentleman in Guest Services who spoke English very well was very, very helpful in sorting out my problem.
- We have a great time the hotel what’s really nice
- Beautiful tropical garden with flowers and birds. Even though the hotel is huge the buildings were suited in the way that guests had intimacy and it didn’t feel overcrowded. Helpful and nice staff.
- Definitely liked the VIP package. A must if going to relax or with a significant other. Food was good, drinks were good, juinor suite very pretty and huge!
- It was very good, good variety of food and restaurants. 99% of the staff was excellent in particular Junior the page boy and Franklin at the reception desk.
Alsol Luxury Village
One of our top picks in Punta Cana.Featuring free WiFi, Alsol Luxury Village offers accommodations in Punta Cana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Punta Cana Airport is 8 miles away.
Cap Cana is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, swimming pools and friendly locals.
- The room was spacious and very clean. We also asked for a room with a great view and got that.
- The views for the room were spectacular, the apartment was more than enough room for all 5 of us. Staff was friendly and the shops and restaurants within the resort were all great! Arroceria Valenciana was my personal favorite! The service was great food was fresh and better than expected. Each person we encountered within the village greeted us with a smile and were friendly, from housekeeping, front desk and the doormen. I can’t wait to bring my family back.
- The rooms were excellent you get a one-bedroom with all amenities just huge
- One bedroom suite is an actual very large one bedroom apartment with a large terrace. Pool is large and not overcrowded despite being a holiday.
- The pools were excellent – we had access to both Alsol Properties – Luxury Village and Tiara. The staff provided excellent and prompt service.
Eden Roc At Cap Cana
One of our top picks in Punta Cana – and a guest favorite.
This Punta Cana boutique resort is located in a 30,000-acre resort, which includes two 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf courses and a marina. Each suite features a private outdoor pool and a gazebo.Guests of the Eden Roc At Cap Cana have access to the private members-only Caletón Beach Club. It boasts 2 gourmet restaurants and an outdoor pool.Seafood is available at La Palapa by Eden Roc, and sandwiches and salads can be found at the Pool Restaurant and Bar.Spacious suites are decorated in French, Italian and Spanish design. A 47-inch flat-screen TV, a minibar and a coffee maker are provided. Each suite is surrounded by tropical gardens.The resort offers on-site gourmet cooking lessons, catamaran rides and horseback riding. Fishing trips and boat charters can be arranged.Punta Cana International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort. Free airport transportation is included in the price. This hotel is affiliated with Relais & Châteaux.
Cap Cana is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, swimming pools and friendly locals.
Very clean room furnished with care of the details.
- This hotel has had a drastic change, the staff have become like a family. The hotel has a new life!!!
excellent restaurants , both food and service
small but beautiful beach
- Great location and privacy. The food at both on site restaurants and nearby restaurants is very good. The spa was very relaxing and worth while!
The new BLUE Grill + Bar (best restaurant in Dominican Republic)
Private swimming pool
Amazing beach (outstanding customer service, Bose sound system, wifi)
- Very clean room furnished with care of the details.
Catalonia La Romana – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Located on Dominicus Beach, Catalonia La Romana – All Inclusive is a 20-minute drive from downtown La Romana. This stylish resort features parties every night and free WiFi.Water sports, dance lessons, and organized sports are available at Catalonia La Romana. Guests can relax with a massage from the full-service spa or a swim in the pool.A balcony and minibar are included in each guest room at this Dominican Republic resort. They are furnished with a ceiling fan and cable TV.International cuisine is served at the La Romana’s on-site restaurants. There are also several snack shops and 4 bars including a natural-juices bar.La Romana International Airport is 9.8 miles from the All-Inclusive Catalonia La Romana. La Estancia Golf Club is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
Great estate and amenities. Although this hotel is family friendly, we felt great as honeymooners.
The “Privilege” package (it’s actually a package, not only different room category) has lot of benefits including better room, dedicated concierge, beach area and beach restaurant.
Staff in the beach bar are entertaining and always with a good spirit.
- Beach was great, grounds were superbly maintained, most staff were lovely.
- Decent hotel with proper wifi, exceptionally comfortable bed and amazing breakfast. Super cozy, clean and quiet. And if you are looking for some action and party party entertainment team will keep you busy through the whole day! Definitely the best choice in Bayahibe.
We were supposed to stay in a standard room but they gave us privileged room for free because they had available. The room and its bathroom were great and very comfortable, clean and well-maintained.
The resort is simply amazing – it is super green with a lot of palms and so on, its beach is great and has a big variety of restaurants. Even just walking on its lanes is such a pleasure. The staff is just phenomenal, we did not see anyone being impolite or unwelcoming. Somehow they all seemed to like what they do, great job from the management.
I`ve read some comments that privileged and royal guests are treated differently than standard guests and this is absolutely not true. We extended our stay to the royal part of the hotel and we were treated equally well no matter the level and the staff was super cool no matter what.
This is the best resort i`ve stayed in and since we walked quite a lot around, it was the best in the area.
This place is a must visit and must return!
The fact that we could stay at the resort on the day of our departure up until late and they also provided us with a courtesy room to have a shower before our departure.
The beach there is very nice but it is always windy in the Caribbean so nobody was actually swimming.
The swimming pool was ok
- Great estate and amenities. Although this hotel is family friendly, we felt great as honeymooners.
Del Mar by Joy Resorts -Intimate Ocean Front Resort-
Located in Punta Cana, 30 miles from Bayahibe, Alsol Del Mar – Luxury Condo features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Punta Cana Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Cap Cana is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, swimming pools and friendly locals.
- They need to have more Bilingual works, poor internet seevice the pool should be up longer and more of a variety for food.
Room was fantastic, it was a 1 bedroom condo over 2 floors.
The beach wasn’t a real beach that you could swim in..Location is relatively quite other than white trash Americans in the swim up pool bar.
- The resort is simply breathe taking! More private than other resorts. From the moment I arrived. The staff made you feel so welcoming and made sure to accommodate your needs to upmost. Staff was awesome!! My room was so gorgeous and my view alone from the balcony sold me. Food was great too.
- Everythings in the hotel were wonderful ,room,beach,food and the stuff were amazing..ariba ;abaho;acentro yaaaaaaaah baby
- It is a very good option at Cap Cana. Excelent service and support.
Dreams Dominicus La Romana
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Dreams Dominicus La Romana offers accommodations in Bayahibe, just 12 miles from La Romana. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. The resort also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The Hotel was great but the staff not so much. Sometimes they does not have enough information for you.
- The location was great. Brand new facilities and great beach.
- I liked the room a lot, it was very spacious and clean. The drinks were good as well.
The location was good, activities also.
Good wifi connection
- Very clean and comfortable rooms. The overall facilities were spotless. Staff was very attentive and wonderful.
Sanctuary Cap Cana – All Inclusive by Playa Hotels & Resorts
The Punta Cana International Airport is minutes from Sanctuary Cap Cana – All Inclusive by Playa Hotels & Resorts.This luxury resort provides a full-service spa, 24-hour room service and beach. Guest suites at the Sanctuary Cap Cana – All Inclusive by Playa Hotels & Resorts feature an ocean view or direct beach access. A separate living area with a plasma TV are in each suite.The suites also include an espresso machine, silk bathrobes and a mini bar refreshed daily with bottled water, soft drinks and domestic beer. Guests also enjoy a furnished terrace or balcony with panoramic ocean views, plus double vanity sinks and an elegant tile and coral bathroom with a shower and bathtub.The Sanctuary Cap Cana – All Inclusive by Playa Hotels & Resorts provides a 24-hour concierge desk. Dance lessons are available at the resort and an inland yacht marina is nearby.Sanctuary Cap Cana – All Inclusive by Playa Hotels & Resorts resort features 5 on-site restaurants, including the Blue Marlin. A full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are served each day.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The property is gorgeous! It was a great place to relax because there was fun entertainment but not a rowdy, party atmosphere.
- We arrived a day early due to flight issues and the staff were nothing but kind to us! Not only did we have beautiful weather, but we had amazing seats by the pool and beach everyday, an endless supply of drinks, food, and fun! The most surprising thing to me was the fact that the hotel was at 98% capacity when we went, and you could not feel it. Nothing felt overcrowded EVER. The resort is not the biggest place in the world, so it was more surprising that we could always find seats by the water or be seated immediately at restaraunts for meals. Also, the staff are the kindest, sweetest, funniest people you could meet. Took care of every possible need! And for the most part, food was pretty good. The buffet surprisingly had some of the best food on the trip, which I feel like isn’t common. Highly reccomend for a romantic getaway that makes you feel like your investment into an all inclusive worth it.
- The whole Staff was totally outstanding! Very friendly and eager to please. Hard to choose favorites but Connan, Nancy, Nicole and Edgar certainly earned our appreciation.
- Beautiful layout with nicely designed structures. Food was excellent. Staff was incredible.
- View, room, food, staff, activities.. did I mention the view? Times 1,000 lol. Aside from a couple negatives, everything was perfect.. including weather and company 🙂
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Located in Bayahibe, 11 miles from La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus.
- The beach is amazing and the pool is nice as well. I love the architecture of the place, walking around those gardens and animals was very relaxing.
What isn’t there to like at this resort?
The facilities were like a fantasy land. The decor and design at the resort were top notch! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. We were even gifted an extra bottle of rum in our room!
There are four “reservation” only restaurants of which we tried three. All were of excellent quality and the service was very attentive yet not overbearing.
Even the buffets were outstanding with ample selection of fresh fruits, salads and juices.
The blend of pool, beach and relaxation area with a walking path, pond, flamingos and swan were simply wonderful.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this resort and would return in a heartbeat!
- The workers at Iberostar were so hospitable and friendly. The food delicious and the beach and pool were a dream. Im planning to return soon. Absolutely great
- Staff was very nice in General, thanks to Francisco in the front Desk and to Gregorio made everything possible to switch us to a room with a better air conditioner. Food and drinks were great and Entertainment staff always excellent.
The view was the best. The beach is awesome, as well as the gardens, resembling a colonial style. Lots of birds walking around at those gardens.
Also there are really good facilities, specially for sports: soccer and two volleyball pitches at the beach, tennis and basketball courts, and two ping pong tables, and basketball and waterpolo at a pool. Also, there are bars all around the hotel.
Food at the “a la carte” were good, specially the Japanese and the French.
Good variety of drinks at the bar, with good quality for an all inclusive.
It’s also very clean, not just in the room but across all the facilities. There seems to be continously giving maintenance, not just cleaning, but painting, etc.
Entertainment is also good, with activities planned all the day. There is also a place for kids to play (although we didn’t use it).
Catalonia Royal La Romana Adults Only – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe – and a guest favorite.
Offering a shared spa centre and fitness centre, Catalonia Royal La Romana is situated in Bayahibe, 1,300 feet from Dominicus Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car hire is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for golfing. Bayahibe Beach is 2.5 miles from Catalonia Royal La Romana, while Isla Saona is 14.3 miles away. La Romana Airport is 9.3 miles from the property.
The staff was phenomenal
The rooms, restaurants, facilities and property were impeccably clean and well-maintained
The rooms were extremely quiet — no neighbor noise whatsoever
The air conditioning was strong and easy to adjust
The smart TV in the room was a nice touch
We stayed at Majestic and Bavaro for a week then checked into Catalonia, by far this resort is much better in every way!
New and clean room, great sound proof.
Rodeo steak house great service staff and food!
Good quality of drinks.
Crystal clear beautiful water at beach, way better than Punta Cana!!!
Staff seem happy with each other and with the job, do not expect to be tipped.
- Great facilities (the hotel is very new). Great staff, often anticipating your whims. Great atmosphere (families with kids are not welcome), but you can use the facilities of the adjoining sister property. Decent food and drinks. Nice, not intrusive entertainment.
- Really good experience – food, service, beach, live music at nights
- The team, the rooms, the beach, the service, the coctails at the beach
- The staff was phenomenal
Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa – Adults Only
Situated in Punta Cana, within 0.7 miles of Playa Juanillo and 1.6 miles of Cap Cana Marina, Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa – Adults Only offers accommodation with water sports facilities, free WiFi throughout the property. Among the various facilities of this property are a casino, a bar and a restaurant. Freshwater lagoons is 2.7 miles from the resort.The units at the resort come with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a hot tub and a hairdryer. All guest rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Guests at Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation offers an outdoor pool. Guests at Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa – Adults Only will be able to enjoy activities in and around Punta Cana, like windsurfing.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Dolphin Island Park is 13.7 miles from the resort, while Blue Hole is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The stuff was excellent and the beach was stunning the hotel it’s self was beautiful
- Loved the beauty of the resort and the fabulous service. Rosewater’s lunch was fabulous. Portofino, Patio and Himitsu were excellent. Our room was perfect with the ocean view. The music was excellent every night and we looked forward to going and enjoying a spanish coffee. Happy atmosphere. Room amenities were also excellent.
- The oceanview room views were amazing. Preferred room, with butler available at all times, was perfect. The rooms were very nice. Balcony with tub was great. Beach was beautiful and private. Preferred side was not crowded. Water was so blue.
- Great service, beautiful premises, rooms and beach. Very friendly staff. A lot of nice activities are being organized on site. Plenty of dining options on the premises. Great spa. We had a great time and really were able to relax!!
- it is what it says in the brochure all inclusive and generally quite excellent , food,drink,etc etc all with exceptional service
Top Resorts In Boca De Yuma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Boca de Yuma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Boca de Yuma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Boca de Yuma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!