10 Best Resorts To Stay In Blue Bay – Top Hotel Reviews
Blue Bay is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Blue Bay. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blue Bay. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blue Bay. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Blue Bay right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Blue Bay with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Blue Bay.
10 Best Resorts In Blue Bay:
Blue Bay Golf & Beach Resort
The Blue Bay Curacao Golf & Beach Resort is located on what used to be a Plantation which is now a beautiful 18-hole Golf Course and its own private beach.The Resort offers 4 different types of accommodations spread out through the Resort and divided in to 4 sections. Each section has its own fresh water pool area with beach chairs. Even though the different accommodations vary from distance to the beach, style or interior, they all feature fully equipped kitchens,1-3 bedrooms with air-conditioning, a Livingroom, cable TV and a private porch with -beautiful views over the Resort.On Blue Bay Beach, you can find 2 restaurants and a beach bar for your perfect breakfast that delicious bite or a Caribbean cocktail at sunset. The crystal clear water invites you for a swim or offshore dive at our onsite Padi 5 dive school. You can leave your kids at the kid’s club while enjoying your relaxing massage.Front desk and the Golf Pro shop are both located at the newly renovated Plantation House where you can book your tee time, receive your room key, ordering your drink while enjoying a wonderful view. All Resort guests receive free unlimited golf.
- It was only 5 minutes from the supermarket, 10 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from Otrobanda/Punda. The beach was within walking distance and I also had a pool a few floors down from my apartment. The staff was also very friendly and even arranged for my rental car.
- Spacious rooms, good beach, accommodating staff, relax feel
- Nice beach (but definitely not the best on the island). Nice beach bar. Friendly staff.
The place in general is very nice, the private beach is wonderful, the water is crystal clear and it was full of lovely fishes.
The entiry facility makes you feel safety, and the staff was very correct and friendly (although they may not have enough decision power).
- We stayed in the Oceans condo units and loved the gorgeous ocean and beach views and the proximity to the dive shop which is just a stone’s throw away. We loved the tile floors – very practical for when we walk in with wet feet. The air conditioning worked great. The balcony area is spacious and well furnished and provides nice shade. The staff at the Sunset Grill were very friendly and helpful – we particularly enjoyed the variety and heartiness of the salad bar. We scuba dived for two weeks and loved the reef at Blue Bay the most of all of the many reefs across the island that we dove. We came last year and loved the diving here so much that we returned again this year. The dive shop staff are great – every single one of them!!! The dive locker and set up area is excellent. Diving is so easy at Blue Bay – I love the sandy beach and the easy entry and exits. We appreciate the Blue Bay facility security and the good lighting in the parking lots.
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Willemstad, just 3.7 miles from Blue Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Nice rooms en clean.
- Just a couple highlightlights. Close proximity to the town. And the beach/pool area was fantastic. We truly loved everything from service to the food and accommodations. No complaints.
- Had plenty to keep everyone occupied. I would stay here again.
- Bed comfy, clean, Starbucks on our floor (the 2nd floor) 🙂
- The beds are very comfortable. The pool is awesome. The location is perfect. To rent a car however is ideal to go to the beaches.
- The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Holiday Beach Resort and Casino
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 3.1 miles from Blue Bay, Holiday Beach Resort and Casino features a fitness center and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- For the price was it oke. We enjoy our stay in this hotel.
- Front desk staff was really nice, one of the cheaper places to stay
- Breakfast was more than awesome; the beach; lots of tv channels; central location; nice views
- The pool was nice. The view was beautiful. The cruise ships were docked next door.
- The facilities for relaxation and close proximity to town.
Curacao Avila Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Curaçao Avila Hotel is on the beach, just a 5 minute drive from central Willemstad, on the island of Curaçao. This hotel offers access to a variety of activities, a full-service spa and an array of dining and beverage options.Avila Hotel features an outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests can spend the day scuba diving or swimming with dolphins, then relax with a massage in the Santai spa. After playing a game of golf at a nearby course, guests can relax on the beach.The Blues restaurant at the Avila Hotel serves fresh seafood for dinner, in addition to live jazz music. Guests can visit the hotel’s Avila Cafe for an extensive breakfast buffet, then stop by the Belle Terrace for lunch and dinner.
- Overall a good experience. I would recommend a friend.
- The hotel private beach is terrific. It’s perfect to sunbath and swim when you don’t want to get the car to visit other beaches!
- The room with the sea view was great, the hotel beaches excellent, the reception staff very helpful and professional
- Amenable staff – all of them …from cheery security to pleasant wait staff. Also LOVED that they have rooms that can be used AFTER checkout to freshen up before later flights.
- This was the first time I traveled along but the staff did make me feel like I came with family. I had a minor issue and all assisted in the resolution, Security, Reception hostess and house keeping, Thanks… I do agree that breakfast should be complimentary but like anything good must be paid for. Keep up the good work.
Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Floris Suite Hotel – Spa & Beach Club – Adults Only offers accommodations in Willemstad, just 1.6 miles from Blue Bay. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 4.3 miles from Floris Suite Hotel.
Very big room with living room, kitchen ( good to make breakfast beach use the breakfast of the hotel is poor and very expensive) and terrace.
Excellent situation on the island, but you need a car if you want visit the north beaches or if you want to eat out of the hotel…
Very nice spa with sauna and jacuzzi
– Mostly male (Gay) Staff was very friendly and helpful
– Nice Spa and Sauna
– Comfortable beds
– Spacious rooms
– Our room was booked and we received an upgrade free of charge
– LGBTQ Friendly
- With just over 70 suites, the Floris is extremely friendly and personable. It is quiet and super relaxing. The fact that is adults only is one of the main reasosn we booked here and we were deligthed we did. The bed is super comfy! We had a room on the reception level and that made a huge difference to our holiday experience. The first night we had a very dated room on the floor below reception level as our room was not yet ready – it was much smaller and the terrace a haven for mosquitoes, so much so that it was impossible to sit outside. Apart from the bathroom, the suite of our room on the reception level was large and spacious. Also, although mosquitoes were still a (to be expected) problem, they were less troublesome on this level. Certainly well worth asking for a room on the highest level possible when booking in my opinion.
- The staff is friendly. Convenient to have a restaurant on site. And really convenient to have Moomba and pirates bay in walking distance.
- Wonderful Garden, Cats, very quiet Hotel. Bar has opende from 10am to 11.pm, Jean is wonderful. Restaurant little bit more expansive, but very good meal for Lunch and Dinner. Stuff is very friendly
- Very big room with living room, kitchen ( good to make breakfast beach use the breakfast of the hotel is poor and very expensive) and terrace.
Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Willemstad, 6 miles from Blue Bay, Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino All Inclusive features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- food was good allot of choice but missed some flavor. Our room was nice altough room maid came to clean the room too late almost 5pm. Overall it was worth it
- Cleaning of room. Majority of staff was awesome!! Great location, beach, pool. Drinks and pool top notch.
- We were enjoying a pre-Christmas family holiday. The Resort is VERY family friendly. Our Granddaughter (age 9) went snorkeling for the first time with us. The dining was casual so she could come and go between groups when we ate in different restaurants. She enjoyed the pool in the evenings. Food was delicious, wine was excellent. All in all a great family holiday.
Excellent choices or food
Very friendly personnel
Great evening entertainment
- The facilities were very good. loved the beach area. most of the staff were friendly and helpful … a couple of them, not so much.
Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 6 miles from Blue Bay, Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa.
- The property was better than I’d expected. Staff was very friendly and informative, facility was well kept and the food was great. Will definitely stay in the future. 👍🏿👌👊🏾👏🏿
- Very relaxing ambiance, not noisy. Very helpfull staf. The kids had a great time at the pool.
- It is a beautiful property with friendly staff. It is in the midst of change and lots of work being done! We had a few problems with the room, but the front desk looked after them fairly quickly!
Hospitality? Amazing from the front desk to the entire stay.
Very welcoming. Helpful for any questions we had.
- The mattress and pillows were very soft and comfy. The villa is spacious with its own private pool, which was perfect for a group of six.
Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering spacious apartments and villas with views of the ocean and surrounding tropical gardens, this hotel in Curacao offers easy access to activities as well as relaxing facilities.Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort features a large outdoor pool with a children’s pool. The activities desk can provide arrangements for a variety of tours and activities, including scenic mountain bike tours.The Jan Thiel Livingstone’s colonial-style Classics restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the evening with a refreshing cocktail by the pool or at the hotel’s bar.
Jan Thiel is a great choice for travelers interested in snorkeling, sunshine and sandy beaches.
The rooms were nice and lots of space.
The pool itself was great.
The fact that car park was right next to your own entrance door.
- The apartment was exactly as pictured. The location and neighborhood were excellent. The grounds were well kept. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a good response to our problems. Room was cleaned and linens changed even more frequently than we expected for a 17 day stay. There are several very good restaurants in walking distance. We did not eat at the resort . The restaurant and bar had few customers.
- We traveled with two kids. The location was perfect: close to the beach and to restaurants. The beds were comfortable and the two bedroom villas had the room we needed. The kitchen was fine but it would have been helpful if basics like salt, pepper, dish detergent…. were provided.
- Close proximaty to the Jan Thiel beach and fantastic location for the New Year’s Eve celebration.
- The rooms and location is excellent. Very clean and organized. I was there during the week, so peace and quiet is optimal for me.
- The rooms were nice and lots of space.
Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a private beach area, Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort is located in Willibrordus, just 20 minutes’ drive from Curacao International Airport. Free WiFi is available.A patio and a flat-screen TV are featured in each unit at the property. Guests are also provided with a kitchenette and a view of the sea. The en suite bathroom includes a shower.Diving and snorkeling can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. A sun terrace and a garden provide places to relax.Christoffelpark is 11.7 miles from the Oasis Coral Estate. Willemstad city centre is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I spent two nights at the resort and the place is beautiful. The view from my room was very nice and I enjoyed relaxing at the beach. The Karakter restaurant serves very good food. At night, I enjoy having ice cream or a drink at the Coral Terrace.
- Best Spa / restaurant/ dive shop/ brand new unit/ close to the beach and pool. Amazing views from the restaurants and pool.
- Great location! Great services! Nice infinity swimmingpool! Excellent pastry shop!
- The location, the room, cleanliness, restaurants, views, beach ( its rich in fauna), service, security, privacy.
- Really clean, quiet, lux, fantastic view’s , good retaurants ja lovely room. I loved pool and the beach.
The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. On a private island next to Curaçao Sea Aquarium, the Royal Sea Aquarium Resort features 2 swimming pools, a hot tub and a private beach. You can enjoy meals in the resort’s beachfront restaurant and free access to the aquarium.Each air-conditioned suite at the Royal Sea Aquarium has a balcony with views of the sea. All suites have free Wi-Fi, a safe and a flat-screen TV with cable channels, plus full kitchen or kitchenette.The Ocean Encounters dive center and Sea Aquarium Beach are within a short walk of the Royal Sea Aquarium Resort. Willemstad is just a 10-minute drive away, and Curaçao International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very helpful front desk staff rang round to find us a rental car when these were in short supply. Excellent in-room free WiFi (>10Mb/s) and aircon. Friendly and rapid checkin/out. Free passes to sea aquarium next door, and free daily shuttle bus into Willemstad.
- It was situated in an area that made it accessible to other activities. The staff were all very helpful! Great place!
- Near the aquarium, day-pass included in room price. But the room price reflects that.
- The resort is beautiful, but the people attending it, is who makes your stay remarkable.
- View on dolphin academy, everyday entrance in sea aquarium, great breakfast by the ocean.
Top Resorts In Blue Bay Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Blue Bay to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Blue Bay but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Blue Bay. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!