10 Best Resorts To Stay In Blasina – Top Hotel Reviews
Blasina is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Blasina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blasina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blasina. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Blasina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Blasina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Blasina.
10 Best Resorts In Blasina:
Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico is located in Rio Grande, just 21 miles from San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Vieques is 29 miles from Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico, and Fajardo is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 14 miles from Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico.
- Our stay was shortened to 1 night because of the hurricane and hotel evacuation, it saved us from being here any longer.
- The resort, beach, breakfast, evening refreshments.. cleanliness, pool restaurant
- It was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. The sad part is that I had stayed there a few years back and it was a great stay. This stay was horrible.
- The Asian restaurant was awesome because the food was incredible.
- Breakfast was excellent! Overall very nice and pretty place.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort offers accommodations in Rio Grande, just 24 miles from San Juan. The resort has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Culebra is 30 miles from Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico , and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort.
- Great location! Beach is beautiful. Staff super nice.
- Where do I start!? This was by far one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at! The staff was amazing!!! They allowed us to check in early , check out late and even gave us gift cards for food and drinks as a welcome present! The food was exceptional, the staff was very accommodating and very informational especially with helping us book tours and excursions! Diana at the front desk was amazing! My mother, bf and I had the best of both worlds, she had a beautiful ocean view room and we had a gorgeous rainforest view!!! The beach bar, pools and hot tub was a blast! And of course the few steps to the beach was even better!!! 10 plus stars!!!! Definitely will be returning!!!
- Everything was amazing overall restaurants are a little pricey but worthy beach is awesome unfortunately it was raining but we still had a really good time
- Helpful and freindly staff. Rooms very clean and pools are beautiful. The view spectacular!
- Beds were awesome. Love the layout of this resort; convenient access between beach & pool areas . Beach is gorgeous
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Fajardo Bay on Puerto Rico’s Atlantic Coast, the Fajardo Inn offers 2 restaurants and a 100 feet pool with a whirlpool and slide.Rooms at the Fajardo Inn feature classic décor with wooden furniture. All rooms include cable TV and a private bathroom, and the suites also have a kitchenette with microwave and fridge. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.An American breakfast is served daily, while international, Creole and seafood dishes are offered in the Star Fish Restaurant. The Blue Iguana Mexican Grill & Bar serves Tex-Mex dishes and cocktails.The Fajardo Inn features a beauty salon, gym, mini golf and tennis courts. Local activities include snorkelling, scuba diving and horse riding.The Fajardo Inn is 1.9 miles from El Conquistador Golf Course and is within 50 minutes’ drive of San Juan and Isla Verde Airport. Fajardo Lighthouse and Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve are less than 4.3 miles away.
- Spectacular breakfast. And a quit place. A big pool.
- We can walk to the port when stayed in this hotel. The hotel is very large and with wonderful facilities. Their staff is easy to communicate and helpful. They helped us book taxis to other destinations.
- Great beds. Two pools. Huge bird aviary. Property well maintained especially after Hurricane Maria. No power but hotel running on generator power 24/7 . Just like power is not out.
- The attention,space in the room,cleanest of the room and the beds are wonderful.
- Due to the Huracane they said they have wifi an they dont.
Las Casitas Village – A Waldorf Astoria Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This resort sits on a 300-foot bluff overlooking the ocean. It has many attractions, including a private island, the Coqui Water Park, and the Arthur Hills 18-hole golf course.The resort’s island has a beach where guests can snorkel, windsurf, or go waverunning. There are many trails to explore by foot or horseback. Beach volleyball and miniature golf are also popular activities on the island.Guests can choose from 23 restaurants and lounges at Las Casitas Village. They include fine dining options, like the Strip House steakhouse, or casual restaurants, like Igauna’s.Two fitness centers are available to resort guests. The fitness center at the El Conquistador Resort has personal trainers. The 26,000 square foot Waldorf Astoria Spa has many amenities, such as steam rooms and a tea room. A 10,000 square feet casino, The Caribbean, is also on-site.Las Casitas Village guest rooms are furnished with coffee making facilities and microwaves. Cable TV and Wi-Fi is provided and room service is available.Las Casitas Village-A Waldorf Astoria Resort is just over 30 miles from San Juan and Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport. It is near the city of Fajardo and the El Yunque Rain Forest.
- Staff was very helpful and kind. The hotel is clean and the pool is amazing. Breakfast buffe was really good. Highly recommended would go back. Close to fairy to Islands , hotel also offers an amazing private island and everything you need in the resort
- Great service from staff (housekeeping- restaurants)
- Food was great. The staff was very courteous. Joann at Casitas Cafe was very attentive. Room View was wonderful .
- the scenery, Palomino island, the staff, the pools .
- The butler staff( Luis and Eddie), cleaning staff, and front office, were exceptional. Pools
Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Isla Verde neighborhood in San Juan, 25 miles from Fajardo, Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Caguas is 15 miles from Courtyard Isla Verde, and Dorado is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Waterfront, beach chairs,view, sangria.all the staff was awesome and lots of help.
- Large rooms and great restaurant. The beach view is also beautiful. If you rent a car in Puerto Rico, don’t stay in San Juan; choosing hotels out of San Juan would definitely bring your much better experience.
- Great staff – only 3 months after Hurricane Maria and some of the staff had only gotten power in their own homes 2 weeks before we got there. So friendly and accommodating. Lovely pools and on the beach too.
- The service was excellent and the people were very friendly. Loved the location and ability to walk around and dine at some of the local establishments. Although the hotel is under renovations due to Hurricane Maria, it was very nice inside. Most of what I viewed as damaged was outside the hotel. Some of the rooms were being renovated but that didn’t affect our stay. The room size was adequate and we had a beautiful ocean view.
- Could not get to Puerto Rico after the hurricane maria no flights
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 25 miles from Fajardo, Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caguas is 14 miles from Embassy Suites San Juan, and Dorado is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan – Hotel & Casino.
- The staff was very helpful and understanding I had to leave early because hurricane Maria I was only charge for the nights that I stay I wi
- The pool, the beach, happy hour and the atrium JB the lobby
- I liked the friendly service and the big comfortable bed. The pool was awesome and I like hearing the live bands in the casino.o
- Bacon was amazing, cornmeal was super tasty, bed was comfy, room was super quiet.
Staff was attentive, and overall service was impeccable! I would definitely recommended tSan Juan/Carolina Embassy Suites to all my friends.
I had checked out and forgotten my clothes in the closet. I called and San from security was most helpful in retrieving my items so I can pick them up.
InterContinental San Juan
Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 25 miles from Fajardo, InterContinental San Juan features an outdoor pool and playground. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from IntCont San Juan Resort, and Dorado is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- This was a layover on our way home, just 7 minutes from the airport. However, the location is very good on a beautiful beach. Our room was an ocean view on the 15th floor offering wonderful views of the ocean and the property. The property offers a number of restaurants, including a Ruth Criss.. There is an ATM on the property and a gift shop for sundry items and evening snacks to bring back to the room. WIFI is free in the rooms with lots of convenient outlets for your electronic needs. So overall, this is a great property with a lot of convenience for a layover if you are travelling around the neighboring islands.
- Every single staff member was so warm and friendly. The atmosphere was so relaxing and calm. The room was so clean and comfortable. The breakfast was so good!!! The pool was so much fun and the fact that I could walk right onto the beach from the pool area made this mom super happy!! The food and drinks that are served by the pool were excellent. What I really loved was that the staff was so warm and friendly to my son. The second night after a Wonderful dinner at Ruth Chris we came back to the room and cookies and milk were waiting for my son. How awesome is that!!! I will be coming back in July and couldn’t imagine not staying here.
- Beautiful Hotel, great outdoors, Good Service, Close to everything, Good Restaurants close by. Near Airport. Excellent Ground Staff ( Greeters, Doormen, Bellboys, Staff),
- After a long and difficult journey of 14 hours wewere upgraded free of charge and received a complimentary breakfast!
- Breakfast was nice. Service in the restaurant was also nice.
Margaritaville Vacation Club Wyndham Rio Mar
Located in Rio Grande, 24 miles from San Juan, Margaritaville Vacation Club Wyndham Rio Mar features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Culebra is 30 miles from Margaritaville Wyndham Rio Mar, and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable
Room size was good
- Great family trip! Lots of activities on the property and near El Yunque Rainforest.
- Located on beach and secluded compound away from city. Great central location for trips to activities in Dakar to an San Juan, both about 30 minutes away. Rental car is a must.
- This is a very nice property that is well managed by the Wyndham Corporation.
- the ambiance was wonderful. The beach access, pools, and patio with ocean view made the experience enjoyable.
- Hotel was very clean and bed was comfortable
Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at Rio Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carmelita, 24 miles from San Juan, Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at Rio Mar features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio.Culebra is 30 miles from Ocean Villa’s Studio Suite at , and Vieques is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
East Island Oceanfront Suites
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, East Island Oceanfront Suites offers accommodations in Fajardo.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Culebra is 22 miles from East Island Oceanfront Suites, and Vieques is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 17 miles from East Island Oceanfront Suites.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Blasina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Blasina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Blasina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Blasina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!