Bisée is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bisée. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisée. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisée. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bisée right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bisée with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular resorts in Bisée.
10 Best Resorts In Bisée:
Sandals Halcyon Beach All Inclusive – Couples Only
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Sandals Halcyon Beach All Inclusive – Couples Only is located in Vigie, just 30 miles from Sainte-Luce. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Beach Cottages
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa Beach Cottages is located in Castries in the region of Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Luce. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Right on the beach. Small group of cottages which made it more private. Perfect for relaxing vacation. Staff very helpful.
- One of the few places on the island which is on a great beach and isn’t a hotel. Perfect to get away from crowds. As self catering and by hiring a car we got to explore the coasts and countryside, shop with the friendly locals, eat out. Not stuck in a hotel which could be anywhere. Comfortable, secure and quiet.
- The view from our room, dining on our own patio, friendly housekeeping staff, tips & guidance of how best to see St Lucia.
Le personnel était très accueillant et serviable.
La plage est belle.
- Fantastiskt goda råd om vad vi kunde göra på St Lucia. Mycket bra läge och mycket bra rum/lägenhet.
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Resort – All Inclusive
With a beautiful setting on Choc Bay, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay features 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa. This large resort offers 8 restaurants and bars overlooking the beach, gardens or pool area.Each air-conditioned room at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay has bright, modern décor. There is a coffee maker and satellite TV.Dining options at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay include buffet, individual menu and gourmet cuisine. There is also a grill, lounge bar and a swim-up bar.The resort features 4 tennis courts and offers a range of watersports including water skiing, snorkeling and sailing. There are also volleyball courts, fitness classes and a children’s club. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rodney Bay Marina and the nearest golf course are within a 10 minute drive of the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay. Castries City is 3 miles away.
- I love the the cleanliness of the place. The food was deliciou.The staff are very friendly. I felt very comfortable.
- my the pillows and bed were luxury. ocean view amazing. the resort is not huge so that you feel lost, but big enough to not feel too cramped. this is a really well thought out resort. will definitely return. nothing was too much trouble for the staff- Amercan style customer service
The most impressive thing about the resort was the friendliness of the staff – nothing was ever too much trouble. The variety of bars & restaurants was second to none & the quality of the food was amazing.
From the youngest to the oldest, nobody ever felt insecure or unsafe. We would leave our belongings in our room or on our sun beds for prolonged periods of time whilst we went for a walk or for a swim, but nothing ever went amiss. That meant a lot.
- Friendly staff, great service, excellent food quality
- Everything , the water sports were free which made a big difference. The staff were wonderful as was the food
Calabash Cove Resort and Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Gros Islet.Located in Gros Islet, 30 miles from Le Diamant, Calabash Cove Resort and Spa – Adults Only features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and canoeing. The resort also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 29 miles from Calabash Cove Resort, and Sainte-Anne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was beautiful. Couldn’t have asked for a better maintained resort.
- Beautiful relaxed environment with engaging staff and wonderful food. This is the place to stay to unwind and soak up the sun, without being pressured into activities. Will definitely be back.
We has the all-inclusive plan, the food was very good, and plentiful and the drinks were good, there was a decent French rose and other good wine.
The beach was so pretty but sadly there was a storm the week we were there so no swimming was allowed. The pool was also lovely with a great view. The beach front Villas looked lovely and far superior to the other rooms. The staff in the spa were wonderful! I had an excellent deep tissue massage!
- We loved having the beach on our doorstep, pool was lovely, and the view from the restaurant was perfect, and at night we loved the lighting all around the pool. A very special place. We took the helicopter flight back to the airport, that was fantastic.
The resort was quiet and relaxing.
The staff for the most part was very friendly.
The rooms were very well maintained, comfortable, and secluded.
Sunsets were phenomenal as the property is west-facing.
Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Castries.Located in Castries, 31 miles from Sainte-Anne, Sandals Regency La Toc All Inclusive Golf Resort and Spa – Couples Only features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.9 miles from Sandals Regency La Toc.
- Nice bed. Entertaining cat fight in restaurant. Beach great place to score dope or watch local youth soccer matches but sliver of sand.
- The property was diverse, quiet and clean. The upkeep was very good and timely. Any concerns could easily be accommodated by the staff.
- Great service by friendly staff. Quality of food and drink. Cleanliness of room and resort in general.
- The best experience I ever had disturb her so friendly
Absolument parfait à tous points de vue.
La chambre présentée à l’arrivée ne nous convenait pas et l’hôtel nous en a immédiatement proposé une autre excellemment placée et plus grande.
Le personnel est très professionnel et d’une grande prévenance.
Le golf 9 trous est sympathique et bien entretenu.
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
On the north shore of St. Lucia, the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort overlooks the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and features landscaped grounds and waterfalls, 6 outdoor pools and a luxury spa.The Windjammer’s air-conditioned rooms and villas feature free high-speed wired internet, cable TV, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities. Bathrooms include hair dryers and free toiletries. Some of the fully-equipped villas have a private pool.The Serenity spa features a private pool area, steam room and treatment room overlooking tropical gardens. Treatments include aromatherapy, massages, body wraps and facials. The resort also has a hot tub and a gym.Casual and formal dining are available at this St. Lucia villa resort. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars to choose from.The Windjammer’s Jacquot Fun Club has supervised activities and theme nights for children from 4 to 12 years old. Teenagers can enjoy bonfire nights, karaoke and watersports at the Teen Club.
- Fantastic sea views from our balcony especially with the plunge pool. We were at the top of the hill so really good exercise after the lovely food. However they offer a fabulous shuttle service around the resort! Plenty of activities on site and tours available too. Lovely beach.
- Great ocean view from room, nice beach and pool areas. Staff was wonderful, very friendly and welcoming.
- Friendly personnel. Unexpected room upgrade. Loved the recently renovated condo with three levels (bedroom/ kitchen&family area / upper terrace) – each with a great north facing balcony view of the ocean.
- The complimentary water sport facilities was very good.
- Resort is beautiful and the staff courteous. And our villa was awesome. Unlike places I’ve been to before, there’s no mad rush to stake out chairs by the pool or beach. Free parking is a big plus (I rented a 4WD for the week), and the location, while close to two hours from the airport, is convenient to shopping and dining 15 minutes north or south. I’m glad my wife and I declined the all-inclusive option. Eating out at area restaurants is something my wife and I enjoy doing and with a bit of discipline, like cooking breakfast rather than using the resort’s dining facilities, can save a ton of money.
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! A full-service spa, on-site dining and an outdoor pool is available in this resort in Castries. Tropical guest rooms include air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Pigeon Island National Park is 1.9 miles away.Bright rooms at Coco Palm include a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They feature hardwood or tiled floors with wood furniture. Rooms with a view include a private balcony.Ti Bananne Carribean Bistro & Bar serves a variety of cuisine including French and West Indian. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the Sunday brunch features steelpan music.Palm Coco offers car rental, airport shuttle and babysitting services. Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy a massage in the guest rooms, the tropical garden or on the roof deck.Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve is 11.3 miles from the resort. St. Lucia Golf Club is 0.4 miles away.
- Loved the rooms. They are quite comfortable and inviting.
- Like the free breakfast buffet. Easy to walk to different restaurants.
- The room was nice and spacy. We really enjoyed the great breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful and the pool spacious and good for kids and adults. There were a lot of restaurants, shops and bars close to the hotel.
- Excellent room and staff. Very quiet while being close to things to do.
Good selection at breakfast. Two choices of restaurant. Our preference was the more authentic creole restaurant which served an amazing lamb coconut curry!!
Easy access to the main part of Rodney Bay.
Superb staff who were always friendly and keen to help.
Royal St Lucia Resort & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 3 milesfrom Fort Rodney, the Royal by Rex Resorts features panoramic ocean views and a variety of on-site bars, restaurants and cafes. This property is right on Reduit Beach.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the air-conditioned rooms at Rex Resorts Royal. All rooms feature luxury bathrooms, private patios and complimentary toiletries. Decorated in neutral colors, all rooms are bright and comfortably furnished.L’Epicure & Terrace serves Creole cuisine and other international favorites. The Oriental specializes in Far Eastern cuisine. The Le Mistral Lounge features cocktails and live entertainment.A spa providing body, beauty and health treatments is on site.Other activities such as deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, sunfish sailing and tennis are all on site. The hotel is 6 miles north of Castries, the nation’s capital.
Room large,location of hotel great. Staff very welcome.
Guests were all pleasant.
- great location…very nice accomodations….food very good…drink prices reasonable…staff very friendly…we enjoyed the beach and pool and very nice beachfront room ! I would not hesitate to return to this resort
- Very charming and we had a pool room overlooking the beach and harbor. The resort was within walking distance to restaurants and the onsite restaurants were also very good. The beach was great and they give you a flag in a stick for beach service. Just raise it if you want anything. Welcome cocktail and a chilled bottle of champagne in the room along with fresh fruit. We would definitely recommend this resort and Rodney Bay as a special place to stay. About a 20” drive into the big town of Castries.
The location of the Royal St Lucia is amazing. Rodney Bay is one of the prettiest spots of St Lucia.
Rooms are bigger than I was expected and of a high standard compared to the pictures on booking.com.
- The friendliness of the staff from start to finish and the convenience of the shops and restaurants.
- Room large,location of hotel great. Staff very welcome.
Papillon by Rex Resorts – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Papillon by Rex Resorts – All Inclusive is located in Rodney Bay Village. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Le Diamant is 29 miles from Papillon by Rex Resorts , and Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The beds we comfortable. Room service was good like the mini bar in the room. The TV not so good.
- Location close to local amenities – shops etc and right on the beach which had lovely soft sand
- Location and proximity to town was great— walking diatance
- The drinks and food were good; however, the staff were excellent ????
All of the staff were very obliging and genuinely friendly. We made friends with some of them personally.
It was the staff that raised our enjoyment levels of the hotel.
The Oriental restaurant was good.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The HarborClub offers accommodations in Gros Islet. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Le Diamant is 29 miles from The HarborClub, and Sainte-Luce is 28 miles away. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The mattress was extremely comfortable, when I lay down to sleep, I felt a sinking feeling, as I sank into the mattress, and drifted off to sleep. The swimming pool was lovely, long, but not deep. The smaller pools lnd a sense of privacy. I loved the jacuzzi and the pool bar. Friendly and helpful staff.
The staff and management were astoundingly remarkable in making our stay a dream vacation. Yanika was my point person, and helped me make special arrangements for my fiancee’s bday. Weeks before our arrival, she worked w/me by phone to make sure everything was perfect! She even upgraded our room to one with a swim up pool.
And the hotel food was an OMG moment every time we ate! We tried hard to eat outside the hotel, but the food was far too amazing to resist. We had breakfast poolside every, single morning.
We are seriously thinking about going back to get married there. What a delightful experience! The entire team was exceptional.
- The wiffi don’t work in the rooms. No is a hotel for business
- Really nice place most of the staff were very friendly
- everything, Just what we were looking for for our 10th anniversary.
Top Resorts In Bisée Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bisée to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bisée but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bisée. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!