10 Best Resorts To Stay In Big Eddy Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Eddy Cayo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Big Eddy Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Eddy Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Eddy Cayo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Big Eddy Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Big Eddy Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Big Eddy Cayo:
Mystic River Resort
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Mystic River Resort offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides car rental.
- The views from the room were pleasant, the cleared hiking trails were nice. The staff were very accommodating,(quick story) I left my working backpack at the office porch expecting to be right back to get it, I ate dinner and had a few drinks enjoying the company. When I returned to get my pack it was locked in the office for the night. At 11:30pm there was a soft knock on my cabana door, the staff and security retrieved my pack and delivered! I was able to wrap a few work item up and return to my vacation. That’s service!
- Resort was beautiful. Tours guides were extremely knowledgeable supportive on difficult outings.
Most beautiful resort on the island.
Heated pool near the bar
View from the houses (best on 2nd floor)
Great to reach by golf cart or taxi boat
- Big bed. Soft sheets. Great views. Great jungle luxury location.
- Fantastic property, true luxury. We had a cabana with a private small pool to cool off after a long day. Loved the beauty of the surroundings, completely tucked away in the jungle. The restaurant on site and the bar were both excellent, we wanted for nothing. The owners are hands on and the staff is very professional. We went to Carocal for a day to view the Myan Ruins, I highly recommend the trip with Ben Cruz who is a very famous Myan expert. That said, it is a long ride over rough terrain so be prepared, otherwise there is so much to do you could stay there for a week and not see or experience everything that the Cayo has to offer!
Crystal Paradise Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Crystal Paradise Resort offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.
- I loved this place. It’s so peaceful and lovely. The birds were amazing. It was so much fun to explore in the morning and see the Mot-mot, toucans, aricaris and so many other birds right at the fruit trays. The food was quite good and there was cold beer and ok wine (for only $5/glass!). We met some nice people and really enjoyed talking to the staff there. The guides were good and they were very helpful about recommending excursions. There’s so much to do – you have to choose among a lot of good options. The room was comfortable and the shower was good.
- We loved everything about the timber lodge – especially the indoor/outdoor shower. Plenty of space for our group of 6 girls! We were ages 23-36 and had a blast!! It was like glamping in Belize!
- family owned , family run & family knowlage or area
- Beautiful setting by the Macal River. The family that owns and runs Chrystal Paradise is wonderful and they make you feel like part of the family. Good food and the guides are very knowledgeable. I’d recommend this place and I’d love to come back, but this time spend a little longer there.
- Excellent food. Friendly staff. Property is convenient to, but not in, San Ignacio. The grounds abound with birds and flowers.
Ka’ana Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in San Ignacio.In beautiful gardens, Ka’ana Resort & Spa features a spa, an infinity pool and charming rooms with terraces. Located outside San Ignacio, it features excursions to nearby national parks, caves and the rainforest.The spacious rooms at Ka’ana Resort & Spa are in small houses overlooking the tropical gardens. All rooms have a small sitting area with an iPod dock, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.La Ceiba Restaurant serves gourmet Belize cuisine using organic produce from the Ka’ana’s gardens. Private dining is available next to the pool, on the terrace or in the wine cellar.Ka’ana Resort & Spa spa provides treatments using sugar, cocoa and coffee. Holistic therapies and massage are also available.The property is within 30 miles of 4 forest reserves and a 10-minute drive from the border with Guatemala.
Amazing hotel and rooms
Perfect staff, very professional and discrete
Great tours with really great guides
- The property was gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. Staff very friendly and eager to make our stay memorable
- Wine Cellar private dining experience and spa and food and excursions and staff….
- We loved the people and service. They were kind and helped us with dropping to town it was a pleasant experience
- The staff was absolutely amazing in making you feel comfortable and taken care of. You always got a smile and a joke, and they even remembered your name and room number after the first day! The room was beautifully comfortable and the wee evening treat they put in your fridge was awesome!
- Amazing hotel and rooms
The Log Cab-Inn
The Log Cab-Inn offers accommodations in San Ignacio. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.
- The staff was so nice at the Log cab-inn! I came with a group from school as well as my family and they did such a great job hosting such a large group. Our breakfast, lunch and dinner was ready every day on time and the food and drinks were good!
- Beautiful well-kept surroundings, pool and restaurant very good, loved the independent cabins which were convenient and quiet, easy and inexpensive taxi ride into town (or drive if you have a car).
- The property was nice and spacious. There were several cabins decently placed apart. The cabin was large with plenty of room for our family of four. The kids loved the pool and the hammock was so relaxing. The food at the restaurant was a good value and had several tasty items. We liked that it was just outside (about a mile) of the crowded town of San Ignacio. Best of all the shower water was nice and hot.
- Cabin with small fridge, air conditioning, private in beautiful surroundings. Great service to reserve an excursion to Caracol. Parking available. Easy access by inexpensive taxi to and from center of town.
- The staff is helpful and ready to help when needed. The hotel has very high standards when comparable with other locations in San Ignacio.
Cahal Pech Village Resort
One of our top picks in San Ignacio.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in San Ignacio in the region of Cayo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Private cabanas were amazing. Laying in the hammock with the views was incredible. Great food. Nice pool area.
- Cute property. The cabins are adorable with a hammock and chairs on a screened in porch. Perfect for evenings. The staff is the best. Helpful, friendly and there when you need them. We fell asleep and missed dinner our first night and when we asked about getting some fruit or something simple, the bartender offered to go to town and get us a pizza. That is the kind of above and beyond service you don’t forget.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our cabin was comfortable, the screened in porch was great to relax. Pools were clean and nice but very busy on the weekend’s a few more comfy chairs would have been nice.
- Location next to ruins. Restaurant Staff wonderful; food excellent; Room views great. . . . We will be back again soon.
- Beautiful location and facilities. Room is very large and comfortable.
San Ignacio Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in San Ignacio.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, San Ignacio Resort Hotel offers accommodations in San Ignacio. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort.
Our bed was very noisy…..mattress was good.
Bread pudding & ice cream awesome!
- Great location on edge of town – 10 minutes walk in down steep hill and also 15 minute walk to lovely Mayan site Cahal Pech. Swimming pool was great as was outdoor restaurant. Beautiful grounds complete with iguanas and we had a nice garden area outside our room. Good range of tours which well organised. Nice iguana conservation project on site. Lovely touch each day from housekeeping – petals and leaves in places around our room. Last day we had ‘thank you’ spelled out in petals on our bed!
- The Garden Rooms were great. All rooms had their own balcony, but the Garden Rooms had their really lovely grassed garden with a private hammock.
- All of the staff were fantastic and always friendly and helpful. Rueben and Onil helped organize several tours for us and gave us lots of information about the area. Ted and Cruz were great tour guides and helped us learn more about their great country.
- Short walk to town. Green iguana rescue center on site. Very friendly staff and very clean with complimentary sweets delivered to the room in the afternoon.Fridge in room and great toiletries. Clean pool and relaxing environment.
- Our bed was very noisy…..mattress was good.
Cassia Hill Resort
Cassia Hill Resort offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental.
- The place was great. Staff were amazingly accommodating. The property is beautifully scenic and the pool was great to have with the hot weather. I escpecially loved the hammocks outside of the rooms.
Great pool area
Lovely staff (pool, bar, restaurant, housekeeping), always here to help and very discrete
Very good food
- The room was an indivdual private cabana with porch and hammock. Room was large with 2 full size beds and nicely decorated with wood floors. Grounds were lovely with assorted plants and trees. Located 5 min from San Ignacio town center. On site restaurant, bar and pool.
- The willingness of staff to make our stay as good as they could.
- The staff are friendly and helpful. The office has a variety of drinks and snacks for sale. There is a purified water dispenser to refill water bottles. The room is nice with a flat screen tv. Belize style breakfast was good.
Clarissa Falls Resort
One of our best sellers in San Ignacio! Clarissa Falls Resort offers accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Chena (the owner) is one of the best hosts I’ve ever experienced – very helpful, extremely knowledgeable about the local area (she grew up on the property’s ranch), and just one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met. The setting is beautiful – a small property where rolling ranch lands meet the jungle – with true thatched roof cabins just meters from the riverbank, and tropical birds flying overhead.
- Beautiful setting Authentic laid back Belizean experience with a charming host.
- Clarissa Falls is a special place; Miss Chena is so friendly, capable, and knowledgeable. She has deep roots in the area and seems to know everyone. The food was home cooked and always excellent. The property is right on the river and full of birds. As well, very few insects!
- The hostess took care of everything for our trip and stay.
- Sleeping to the sound of the river and taking a dip there first thing in the morning was wonderful. Chena is amazing in her every role: as host, manager, tour guide, cook, and she is just a lovely person who makes you feel at home. This place is definitely a find.
Maya Vista Resort
Maya Vista Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.
No reviews yet.
The Lodge at ChaaCreek
This family run lodge offers a health spa, an eco-friendly swimming pool and unique accommodations with private porches and jungle views. It is set next to the Macal River, in a private rainforest reserve.Each palm-thatched cottage at The Lodge at ChaaCreek offers elegant décor, with handmade furniture and local artwork. All cottages have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rainforest reserve includes a butterfly farm and a series of walking and horseback riding trails. Guests can enjoy guided tours or canoeing trips and spot wild parrots and hummingbirds.The Lodge at ChaaCreek’s restaurant serves a fusion of modern international cuisine and traditional Central American dishes. All ingredients are locally sourced, and most are grown on the on-site organic farm.The Lodge is located just outside San Ignacio, in the Maya Mountains. The border with Guatemala is a short drive away, while Belize City is around 93 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Big Eddy Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Big Eddy Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Big Eddy Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Big Eddy Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!