10 Best Resorts To Stay In Big Coppitt Key Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Coppitt Key Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Big Coppitt Key Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Coppitt Key Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Coppitt Key Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Big Coppitt Key Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Big Coppitt Key Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Big Coppitt Key Florida:
Oceans Edge Key West
One of our top picks in Key West.Situated in Key West, Oceans Edge Key West offers 6 swimming pools and a waterfront bar, perfect for enjoying a drink. An on-site restaurant is provided.Guest accommodation feature views of the water and include a balcony or patio. The private bathroom comes stocked with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Oceans Edge Key West features free WiFi throughout.On-site Yellowfin Bar and Grills specializes in American-Caribbean creations. The accommodation includes a paddle shop and onsite watersprots along with deep water access and a 165-slip marina.Duval Street is 19 minutes’ drive from Oceans Edge Key West, while Southernmost Point is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very nice large modern rooms. Pools were what was to be expected in this class of hotel. The view was remarkable.
- It was clean, picturesque, and the staff was friendly. They also have a courtesy kayak/paddleboard or bicycle rental available from 9-5 everyday (1-2 hours free of charge). I took a bike into Stock Island and got breakfast or dinner most days; I saved a lot on Uber doing that. Close to airport, good food and a CVS. The one-site restaurant is a bit pricey, but the food is very good. Try the beignets at Croissants de France!!
- Very Clean , very good rooms , nice pools , good location .
- The amount of pools, service quick, sincere, friendly. Clean clean clean, rooms comfy
- Most of the staff was excellent especially the girls at the front desk Cheryl and Crystal musician was awesome.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House
One of our top picks in Key West – and a guest favorite.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House is located in Key West, just 26 miles from Big Pine Key. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Great view and peaceful atmosphere! Had a great stay.
- We had a 2 bedroom condo. It was beautiful. High end everything, except some of the furniture was a bit worn.
- The screened porch. Coffee in the lobby. Great pool for kids. Quiet.
- One of the few hotels in Key Westwith a private beach. The room was large and very comfortable. The location was good but too far from downtown to walk, and too prone to traffic jams to drive.
- A gorgeous property, comfortable room and very good bed!!
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
This 4-star resort features a private sandy beach and a pool with Gulf of Mexico views. The hotel offers a free shuttle to downtown Key West and a rooftop helicopter pad.All accommodation at the Key West Beachside includes 32” LCD TVs and iPod docks. A grocery shopping service and room service are available upon request.The Key West Marriott Beachside Resort has been recognized for its commitment to environmental sustainability.Tavern N Town ever-changing dishes include steak house favorites and seafood delicacies. The poolside Blue Bar offers casual meals, light snacks and tropical cocktails.Guests may work out at the waterview fitness center or soak in the outdoor hot tub. Nearby activities include the Key West Golf Club, biking and jogging trails, and several water sports.A free airport transfer service is provided to Key West Airport, which is less than 1.2 miles away. Private indoor parking with valet service is available on site.
beach and pool both very good.
excellent marine biology talk given by young man (Garrett) and his assistant on the beach.
- The room was comfortable location if our room I wasn’t thrilled with
- The room was great, nice bed very comfortable, The tub was the best, very large and deep for a great soak, Room service was prompt and delicious, when you check in they gave us a glass of champagne.
- The beds were very comfortable. The pool was nice and hot tub. The people working there were great.
- Bed was super comfy, pool was awesome. Staff really really great
- beach and pool both very good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort is located in Key West, just 26 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 0.6 miles from Doubletree Grand Key.
- The staff especially Julianna in the restaurant were great and attentive.
- The rate for this hotel was to much..i have stayed at the Jw Marriott for less then what i paid for this hotel..i had breakfast at the property which was not included..the food was okay..my view of the parking lot was poor.the hot tub in the pool area was not clean..i purchase two alcoholics drink and it was bad,i couldnt drink it so i had to put it in the trash.will i evet stay in this hotel id im ever in key west again. Probably not unless i dont have a choice..
- The room and amenities were nice and the staff was helpful.
- Modern, cozy rooms. Clean bathroom. Parking with easy access. And of course delicious DoubleTree cookie – eating which in e.g. rainy city of Łódź (Poland) is a nice reminder of Key West vacation time 😉
- Beautiful property and hotel. Love the free shuttle option
Ibis Bay Resort
One of our top picks in Key West.Located in Key West in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Big Pine Key, Ibis Bay Resort features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.2 miles from Ibis Bay Resort.
- The private beach with hammocks outside our room by the water was incredible. The whole atmosphere of the place was very cute. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Great room, beautifully decorated! Great beach feeling, Ibis birds visiting our patio! Great view! We stayed an additional night because we liked it that much!
- The bed was GREAT! I don’t usually sleep well in hotels, but slept like a baby here. The staff were friendly and engaging. Having a free shuttle into town is a great feature. The facilities, while not fancy and luxurious, are charming and inviting and capture the island vibe well. The room was lovely. There were people of all ages here and everyone seemed well accommodated. I could have spent so much more, and feel like I got good value for my money.
- Location was great. Rooms were decent size. Patios and hammocks on watsrvirw was amazing.
- Breakfast was very good and peaceful location overlooking small canal.
Parrot Key Hotel and Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parrot Key Hotel and Resort offers accommodations in Key West, just 27 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 1.2 miles from Parrot Key and Resort.
- The room was excellent. Very large for two of us – two bedrooms and two bathrooms spread over two floors. The swimming pools were nice too.
- The room was spacious which made it more comfortable to stay in. Having the two beach chairs outside on the sand was great for relaxing in the morning while drinking coffee or late night looking at the stars. The room was cleaned everyday so no sand on the floor!
- The tropical landscaping was very beautiful!! Lots of pool options. The beds were very comfortable and the room was nicely decorated. The outdoor private balcony was lovely.
- Loved the sangria when we were checking in. Your staff at the pool were were super friendly and accommodating! Loved the fact that there was a microwave and plates with knives and forks.
- The beds and pillows were wonderful. They upgraded us to a family suite instead of just two rooms which are what we had reserved It was wonderful. I would definitely recommend and would stay there again on my next trip to the Keys!!
H2O Suites- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Key West – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, H2O Suites- Adults Only is located in Key West. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Big Pine Key is 29 miles from H2O Suites- Adults Only, and Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Lots of complimentary extras , drinks and snacks etc
- Happy Hour with complimentary drinks and snack by the pool nearly all day. The rooms are very nice and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- Our room was very comfortable. Enjoyed cocktail hour by the pool. Chatted with other guests. Kara the bartender was great! She was very nice and tried to ensure everyone was taken care of and had a good time.
- Loved the complimentary muffins and happy hour. The bed was incredibly comfortable as well
Nice Hotel, very close to the Duval street.
Santa Maria Suites Resort
One of our top picks in Key West.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Santa Maria Suites Resort is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are featured.Santa Maria Suites Resort also includes a year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Spacious rooms, brand new interior, great location and parking.
- The facility is wonderful. The staff is very accommodating. The location is near the beach, is an easy walk downtown, yet is quiet. This place is GREAT!
- We loved the pool area and courtyard. We loved the friendly helpful concierge. We loved being within walking distance to everything. We loved the complimentary wine and snacks daily!
- We had an amazing stay! The staff was attentive, friendly, helpful! The rooms are great for two couples, and there were 16 of us!! Water, smoothies, dove ice cream bars, muffins, coffee everyday!! Nice pool area.
- Super friendly staff. Great Japanese restaurant in the same complex.
Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The most expensive breakfast I have ever seen, 75$ per person.
- As we walked into the magnificent lobby to be greeted by the cheerful, accommodating front desk staff we were confident we had chosen the best hotel for our stay. The pool bar and outdoor area with seating around two fire pits was lovely. Two guys playing guitar and singing cool songs were awesome! We enjoyed mingling with other guests over drinks. The location of the hotel is wonderful. It’s an easy walk to the bustling downtown area.
- The beach was lovely, the restaurant staff were great and the food was good.
- The location was absolutely awesome the view was awesome beautiful
Beautiful historic property right on the water. Private beach with two bars/food right beside. Separate adult and kid pools. Comfy bed and espresso coffee. Gorgeous place with awesome staff. Wish we had booked our whole stay here. Will be back!!!
PS. Don’t believe all the bad reviews online. This resort is lovely.
The Marker Waterfront Resort
Located in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, The Marker Waterfront Resort features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The concierge was very helpful and able to steer us to some “deals” on local attractions. The king bed was comfortable and quiet and the location is great for easy access to attractions like Mallory Square, the Freedom Clipper, etc.
- Beds were comfortable and our private balcony was a frequently used reading spot.
- The pools were warmly heated- a true luxury. The location at the docks was excellent.
- Location, pool and outdoor bar area. Concierge services were great.
- The location was great, hotel pools and restaurant were great staff fridndly
Top Resorts In Big Coppitt Key Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Big Coppitt Key Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Big Coppitt Key Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Big Coppitt Key Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!