10 Best Resorts To Stay In Benahavís Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benahavís Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Benahavís Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benahavís Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benahavís Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Benahavís Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Benahavís Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Benahavís Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- This was a wonderful stop over. The staff was amazing with suggestions and requests.
- The hotel was very beautiful. The interior was desecrated very well. The pool area with the days beds were great too! The rooms were very spacious and clean with amazing mountianside views.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Very attractive grounds, pool area. Enjoyed our meals. Lovely palm trees.
- Beautiful hotel with gorgeous pool area and amazing breakfast. The rooms facing the pool are very quiet. Great decor and lots of space.
Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Marbella.Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf has direct access to San Pedro Beach and the 10-hole Campo Sur de Guadalmina Golf Course. The resort has free Wi-Fi and a modern spa.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Guadalmina Spa & Golf includes a terrace with views of the sea, gardens or golf course. They also feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, a safe and mini-bar.Guests enjoy free access to the resort’s fitness room, sun terrace and outdoor pools. There are special rates at the spa, which includes Turkish baths, a hydrotherapy pool, and Finnish Sauna. A range of massage and beauty treatments are also available.The Taray Restaurant offers a breakfast and dinner buffet accompanied by views of the sea, while the Cocoa Restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Acqua Terrace Bar offers cocktails and snacks, and there is also a beach club open during the summer with sun loungers and large VIP beds with cava, fruit, cold towels and pool access available for an extra cost. A kids club is available during the summer months.Surrounding the hotel is a 18-hole golf course and a 9-hole golf course. There is also a putting green in the hotel.Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort is only 3.7 mi from Puerto Banus and 10 minutes’ drive from Marbella Old Town. Secure parking is available on site at an extra cost. Malaga Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- It had a nice quiet beach and good facilities as far as restaurant, lobby, meals.
- food is nice , views is nice, reception people nice
View of surroundings area
- Everything was perfect the food was great. Staff were very helpful.
Great location for relaxing…
Parking is available with good value
One of our top picks in Marbella.Vasari Resort offers luxury apartments with a private terrace, just 0.6 mi from the exclusive Puerto Banús Marina. The complex has outdoor pools, set in tropical gardens.Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
- Very well kept resort, only a 15 minute stroll to Puerto Banus.
- Relaxed atmosphere, no rush for pool loungers in morning. Nice spacious apartments with comfortable beds. Secure underground parking.
- The pool facilities were really good and the apartment was incredibly nice with more than sufficent space for 4.
- I loved everything about the resort…and girl from the restaurant was lovely! Also the cook was very nice!
- This is a very nice resort in everyway. the staff are great ambassadors especially Steve.
Gran Guadalpín Banus
One of our top picks in Marbella.Gran Guadalpin Banus has direct beach access and is a 15-minute walk from the center of Puerto Banus in Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, sauna and steam room, gym and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Gran Guadalpin Banus feature flat-screen TV and a CD player. All have a private balcony, some with sea views, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and trouser press.The complex has a beach club and a poolside sunbathing terrace. There is also a play area for children.Gran Guadalpin Banus has a range of places to eat, including seafood, international and Basque restaurants. There are also bars offering drinks, snacks and cocktails.There is a 24-hour front desk, and Gran Guadalpin Banus’s golf department can help with booking rounds at local courses and arrange golf classes. The lively Marbella can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- The location of hotel is good. The rooms are clean and the view of room is nice.
- Very lux room with nice sitting area, cool bar area, and bathroom as well as a large fantastic balcony overlooking the pool and beach. The pool and beach area really nice. The breakfast buffet was fabulous with so many food choices to enjoy outside on the beach.
The Hotel was a good location.
Italian Restaurant downstairs and the Breakfast is probably the best thing the hotel has to offer.
- Simply a great deal and great value for the money.
- Its a great hotel with a fantastic location. Probably will need a full refurb in the coming years but it is kept very well.
Globales Playa Estepona
Set on Atalaya Isdabe’s beach front, Globales Playa Estepona is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Banús. This resort features 3 swimming pools, a garden and tennis courts.Each room at Globales Playa Estepona comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of them feature a private terrace and either sea or garden views.A breakfast buffet is available and there are 2 restaurants and a snack bar. Guests can also enjoy some drinks on a terrace with sea views.The resort features a large variety of activities on site, including water sports, ping-pong, snooker and darts. There’s also evening entertainment and karaoke, as well as a kid’s club.Guadalmina Golf Club is a 10-minute walk from the property. There’s easy access to the A-7 Highway. Marbella’s center can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- 3rd time at the hotel. Ideal for family’s couples . Spotlessly clean lovely gardens . Very good choice of food . Staff friendly . Very well organised and worth a visit .
- The water park was super the animation was excellent the staff was very good, the aqua gym classes were super
- Great food and brilliant water slides and pools ????
- Fantastic water facilities and activites for kids and as a family to enjoy. Food amazing and loads of choices and the stuff very friendly
- Nice big rooms, each hotel had a pool, it looked nice and clean
Marina Mariola Marbella
One of our top picks in Marbella.Located in Marbella, 1.5 miles from Marbella Bus Station, Marina Mariola Marbella has a number of amenities including a fitness center, a garden and a terrace. Located around 1.6 miles from Plaza de los Naranjos, the resort is also 1.9 miles away from Teatro Ciudad de Marbella. Plaza de toros Marbella is 2.3 miles away.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with sea views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Marina Mariola Marbella.Museo del Bonsai is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto Banus is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 miles from Marina Mariola Marbella.
- The apartment is beautiful. Big and we’ll appointed. The apartment has a shared pool. The view is great as you are right on the promenade.
- Everything met our expectations and am looking forward repeating the experience very soon. We were a group of ladies and each one had a blast. Those who wanted privacy they had the privet pool at the penthouse and those who wanted the clean beach it was two footsteps away.
- Location was amazing, Staff always Smiling and Healpful
Hospitality of host(Carlos) impeccable.
Furnishing at the property is luxury and everything down to details is functional. Very well equipped and maintained.
- Situation. It is on the Golden Mile in Marbella. With direct access onto the Paseo Maritimo, we were able to enjoy wonderful sunset walks looking west towards Gibraltar and Africa.
Albayt Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.Albayt Resort is set 5 mi from Estepona and 0.6 mi from the beach. This complex features apartments with gardens or balconies, 7 outdoor swimming pools, golf academy and a spa.The Albayt’s air-conditioned apartments are spacious and bright, offering either mountain or garden views. Each has a private kitchen with an oven, and washing machine. There is also a fridge-freezer, toaster and kettle.The resort has a seasonal a seasonal restaurant and pool bar open during summer months. Breakfast is available all year round.The resort features its own golf academy and there are several golf courses within 1.2 mi of the Albayt. The on-site spa offers a range of treatments, a steam room and a sauna, all for a surcharge. Guests can make use of the Albayt’s fitness center, which has a range of activities on offer.The Albayt is 30 minutes’ drive from both Puerto Banús and Marbella.
Settees in the apartment need replacing, a bit dirty and smelly! We didn’t sit on them.
The kitchen needs a chopping board.
Need to make sure the apartment is warm in the winter months
- Apartment was new clean and modern with Wifi that was working. My teenagers loved the gym onsite (although it had to be paid for separately). there was a change of linen every 3 days which was great.
- We had a 3 bedroom apartment, and it was amazingly spacious. Each bedroom had an ensuite, and there were around 4 balconies/ sun terraces. 7 swimming pools in total, so they did not get busy. Used the new bar/restaurant once evening, and this was good (there was a local spanish dancing group there on our night doing dance routines!). Good gym for 5 Euros , and spa pools looked nice, but we did not use (refurbished recentlyl)
We really loved Albayt! We had a great stay, on Sunday we went to the Spa & Wellness Center where we had a nice massage and get really nicly spoiled. The staff is so proffesional and welcoming, and the facilities are great!
The apartment was nice and cousy with a little private garden. In the morning we had breakfast, I found it a really good price and quality relation, and again nice atmosphere and friendly staff everywhere!
We will surely repeat! Thank you for this nice stay!
we arrived late but some was there to help us show the apartment and take us upto our place..it was good..
location and spacious apartments..amazing..view and family friendly..
- Settees in the apartment need replacing, a bit dirty and smelly! We didn’t sit on them.
Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa
One of our top picks in Casares – and a guest favorite.
This luxury hotel and spa, with its own championship golf course, is a 5-minute drive from Bahía de Casares Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools and a private beach club with infinity pool, restaurant and bar.Home of the annual Volvo World Match Play Championship in 2009, 2011 and 2012, the hotel’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Cabell Robinson. Other on-site facilities include the Jack Nicklaus Academy, 2 tennis courts, and 2 padel courts.The Cortesin spa includes an indoor pool and gym. There is a Turkish bath, sauna, and a unique snow cave. Treatments include seaweed wraps and massage.Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa offers air-conditioned suites with a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free internet access. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The Kabuki Raw is the hotel’s signature restaurant, while the 5 other dining venues include Don Giovanni Italian restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine at The Beach Club, Spanish flavors at El Jardin de Lutz and tapas and cocktails at The Blue Bar. You can also enjoy views of the golf course and Mediterranean at the Golf Club Restaurant.Marbella is a-35 minute drive from the property while Sotogrande is 20 minutes drive away. The nearest airport is Gibraltar Airport, 40 minutes’ drive away while Malaga Airport is 60 minutes away.
- The hotel is lovely. The suites are very spacious and comfortable and the general ambience is one of luxury. Service was excellent.
- Finca Cortisen is like an oasis, in that once through the doors, the rest of the world seems to slip away. The pace is relaxed, efficiency, and nothing seems to be any trouble for the staff.
- Outstanding place. The best I’ve stayed in Marbella.
- Fabulous buildings in an exceptional garden setting. Good selection of restaurants and I particularly enjoyed the Japanese restaurant which has a Michelin star. Golf course challenging and staff helpful.
- Staff noticed my birthday was the day of departure (I didn’t tell them) and kept a bottle of Cava and a chocolate cake in the room!! A very nice touch and much appreciated.
Featuring a heated infinity pool and a spa, DDG Retreat is located in the hills just 0.6 mi north of Casares. It offers stylish, eco-friendly bungalows with views of the surrounding countryside.All air-conditioned bungalows are equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a small wine cabinet with a selection of wines. Most bungalows come with a private kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.An infinity pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym, as well as a table tennis and a tennis court can be used for free. A wide range of beauty and spa treatments are offered. There is also a library stocked with books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.The Costa del Sol beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property and Málaga Airport is about 59 mi away. Marbella and Puerto Banus can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The welcoming and friendliness of the staff. Very tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. The breakfast was outstanding. The whole environment is just perfect and conducive to a relaxed break. The infinitive pool is just amazing with breath taking views
- Simply heaven, we will be returning. Stunning location with luxurious and stylish touches that blend in with the beautiful surroundings. We stayed for two nights and could not have had a better time.
- The privacy of our bungalow (casa pino), and the amazing infinity pool – floating in the pool and watching the vultures soar above on the thermals was magic
- Location,infinity pool, calm and relaxed atmosphere
- Perfect place to spend a few days in the utmost luxury. Daria had everything thought out!
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
In beautiful gardens on the sea front, Marbella Beach Resort features elegantly furnished rooms with a balcony, a TV and a CD player. The apartments have direct access to the beach.Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
- Latterly Everything!! Definitely going back for a longer stay.
- Great facilities, excellent service , a beautiful place to stay.
- Nice facilities for children, very comfortable, we enjoyed a lot,
- The staff were so helpful in recommending things to do in the area. We loved El Med Restaurant at the resort. The Marketplace was very convenient. The pools and grounds are beautiful.
- Appartment was great with a lot of room, quiet and very comfortable bed. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Top Resorts In Benahavís Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Benahavís Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Benahavís Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Benahavís Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!