10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bathsheba – Top Hotel Reviews
Bathsheba is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bathsheba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bathsheba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bathsheba. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bathsheba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bathsheba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bathsheba:
The Club Barbados – All Inclusive Adults Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Club Barbados – All Inclusive Adults Only has a private beach area and outdoor swimming pool to enjoy Saint James landscapes. The complex also features a spa centre for massages and body treatments.The rooms at Club Barbados- All Inclusive Adults Only offer flat-screen satellite TV and are air conditioned. The private bathroom with shower has free toiletries.The resort offers free WiFi in public areas, and private parking is available on site. There is also a gift shop and a bureau de change.The oceanfront restaurant serves International-style dishes, or typical Caribbean food. The Bajan Rum Bar is located on the beach. All meals and selected beverages are included in the rate.The historical village and shopping plaza of Holetown can be reached within 0.6 miles. Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados, is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Food good in both restaurants. Lovely big quiet room overlooking pools. Comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Most of the staff very friendly but some definitely not. On arrival we were shown to our room and given an informative tour of the hotel grounds.
- Some of the staff were lovely, I like the relaxed atmosphere and friendliness of the staff, the setting is lovely
- Location and staff were the best the especially restaurant staff.
The staff help make this hotel as fantastic as it is! They go out of their way to please everyone and always greet you with a warm Bajan smile!
Great selection of food, for breakfast and lunch from the buffet. The sunset restaurant a la carte always had a good choice and Enids food is delicious!
There is a large variety of watersports that are included and the team are there to help you give everything a try.
Plenty of cocktails to sample and the bar staff are happy to mix something new.
This is a delightful hotel in a great location.
- Location, staff, drinks were excellent, adult only.
Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts is located in Saint James. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. Silver Sands is 13 miles from Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts, and Bridgetown is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location is to die for. Right on the beach on the platinum coast, within walking distance to Tides restaurant (and several others).
I repeat ,been many times but location and staff make up for hotel that needs some
- We had a very big room with a large comfortable bed
- Although the hotel was heavily booked, the manager and staff worked hard to find us the right room after we asked to change rooms. We much appreciated their flexibility and creativity.
- The location along the beach and the lovely garden like feeling on the property.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This resort is located near the shores of the Caribbean Sea, less than 0.6 miles from the shopping in Holetown’s city centre. It offers an outdoor pool, guests van enjoy the onsite restaurant.Each apartment at The Palms Resort Inc Travellers Palm has a kitchen with a cooker, large refrigerator, and microwave. They include a separate living area with cable TV and a sofa bed.The Green Monkey Golf Course is 2.5 miles from Traveller’s Palm Resort. Bridgetown, the capitol of Barbados, is within 20 minutes’ drive of the accommodation.
Nice small complex tucked away in a quiet part of st James, but very easy to walk to beaches and bars!!
The apartment was homely, with a small swimming pool area and bar!
- Great location, far enough from the main road for quiet, but still easy walk to beach, supermarket, and restaurants. On site bar and restaurant was excellent.
- We loved the pool and the beauty of the property. We loved the staff: they were very kind and helpful. We loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the Palms and the outdoor patio. Location is great!
- It felt very safe and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Always clean.
- Nice pool and gardens. Perfect place to relax and unwind. The apartment was clean and comfortable. We were missing a couple of items, like a corkscrew and frypan, but the staff were very quick to get us what we needed. We enjoyed the 10-15 minute daily walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Good supermarket close by for essentials. Friendly staff and locals.
- Nice small complex tucked away in a quiet part of st James, but very easy to walk to beaches and bars!!
Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering suites with ocean and garden views, Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa features a spa and 2 outdoor swimming pools. This adults-only resort is in Maynards and is less than 1,650 feet from the beach.Each attractive, air-conditioned suite at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa has a spacious living area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette with an oven, fridge, microwave and toaster.Guests can enjoy local Bajan cuisine in Sandy’s Chattel Bar and in the La Salsa Restaurant. Poolside dining is also available.The spa offers a range of treatments including wraps, massage and facials. There is also a gym.Speightstown and Godings Bay are within a 5 minute drive of the resort. St Nicholas Abbey and Farley Hill National Park are within 3 miles of the Sugar Cane.
- The atmosphere, surroundings and accommodations were superb.
- While celebrating our anniversary here we did get a bottle of champagne as a gift from the hotel. That was a nice surprise, thank you! We sat on our patio (see photo below, room 109) during one of our evenings to enjoy it. The breakfast was excellent everyday. A great selection of food for everyone. I’m sure the other meals are good as well, but we only did the breakfast here. We had a rental car, so we tried different restaurants locally for lunch/dinner. Good size pool open until 6:00 p.m. We also took the gully walk tour which we highly recommend. It was wonderful, informative, and we even saw monkey’s jumping tree to tree. Overall, a nice hotel to stay at.
- Efficient and very helpful and friendly staff. Beautiful well maintained gardens. Lots of loungers in garden and round very attractive pool. Very efficient shuttle service to beach and nearest town. Fully equipped kitchen.
- Well located – nice property. Fellow guests were quite cordial. Staff were very helpful.
- The atmosphere was very relaxing. Breakfast was fantastic.
Almond Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Saint Peter.This all-inclusive family resort featuring 2 sit-down and buffet restaurants and bars also has a kids club, adult activities and entertainment. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The elegant and illuminated rooms provide a flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. They are also complete with a mini fridge, clock radio, and in-room telephone. Featuring a bathtub or shower combination, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and views of the pool. Extras include a desk, a safe and ironing facilities.The Reef Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Enid’s Restaurant and Tommy’s Bar are located outdoors and and offer open-air breakfast, lunch and dinner.At Almond Beach Resort there are tennis courts and a fitness center, plus five outdoor pools with one adults-only pool. Other facilities include entertainment staff, and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling, billiards and ping-pong.Grantley Adams International Airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive, and Bridgetown is a 30-minute drive away. The property provides free parking.
- Great place to relax and unwind. Nice clean room with big bed. A number of different places to eat and drink which was nice to add some variety. Mostly friendly staff and a very good all inclusive drinks menu.
- I thought that considering it was closing down the staff were amazing. I loved the Bajan feel to the hotel and it was a shame to see the part that had already closed. It was a very friendly hotel and I had a wonderful time.
- staff went out theor way to make you happy . Any hiccups were soon. Ironed out so you had a great holiday .
- The hotel was spacious with lovely gardens, pools and access to beach. Accommodation is of an older style, but stayed in Sugar Mill Village with lily ponds and sugar mill and garden fronting beach. Balcony had direct sea views. All the staff very friendly. Nearly all tours and activities including in the all inclusive price.
- Beach was nice. Location of restaurant on the beach is good.
Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Residences
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Residences offers accommodations in Saint Peter. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Silver Sands is 18 miles from Port Ferdinand, and Bridgetown is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Crane Resort
One of our top picks in Saint Philip.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, The Crane Resort is located in Saint Philip. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Silver Sands is 5 miles from The Crane Resort, and Bridgetown is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The view from the restaurant – stunning! The pools are lush.
Beautiful large property on the east coast of Barbados facing the ocean
Interesting history as it is 121 years young and has developed into one of the best known go to vacation properties in Barbados.
Excellent restaurants, friendly and helpful staff, great food, family friendly,
Local entertainment nightly at their bar.
- This property is exceptional. There is everything you need at this location. The beds were very comfortable and rooms well appointed. The hotel upgraded my booking to a 1 BR with its own pool. We felt like we had our own fabulous retreat. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I ended up with an allergic reaction to a bug bite and they arranged for a taxi to take me to a great medical clinic close by. I was treated well and given the very best treatment following. This hotel goes above and beyond my expectations. I will be staying here again!!! And telling my friends to go too. Thanks to all The Crane staff.
- Zen restaurant, the food was superb and the service excellent
- The room was excellent , the view magnificent and the staff outstanding .
Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only is located in Christ Church, just 4.3 miles from Silver Sands. The resort has a sauna and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Bridgetown is 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados, and Long Bay is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sandals Royal Barbados All Inclusive – Couples Only.
No reviews yet.
Coral Sands Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Coral Sands Beach Resort offers accommodations in Bridgetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 6 miles from Coral Sands Beach Resort, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very close to beach, big rooms, away fro the busy road, clean & tidy.
- Filthy Hotel. Leaky toilet and broken coffee maker. Totally understand staffed and grossly overpriced.
It was the perfect size. Four floors with only eight rooms per floor. Every room above the ground level has an excellent ocean view. The rooms on the ground level all walk out onto the pool area. Every staff member we had contact with was friendly. Every room has a kitchen, which was very handy. A number of good food markets within a 5 minute walk. Very quiet area, but lots of restaurants and bars etc. located with in a 15 minute walk, which was just fine for us as we like a less noisy and crowed environment. Huge rooms. A small restaurant with a limited menu but for us that was just fine as we only ate in a couple of lunches. A small but lovely beach area in front but you can walk easily to more of it.
This is a perfect hotel if you want to sit in the sun, swim in the ocean and just relax. If you want glitz and excitement this isn’t your kind of place. If you want Waikiki or Miami beach, Barbados is not for you. We loved it though.
- The location was stunning. The check in was smooth
The staff are great, especially Jerry at the front desk he went beyond the call of duty, my wife needed medical assistance, he found us a doctor at 11 o’clock at night PM came with us, by car of which he drove, to the medical Center and waited until we finished. Very gracious thank you Jerry!
Also the wifi worked very well, compared to other properties we ve stayed at.
Barbados Beach Club
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Barbados, the all-inclusive Barbados Beach Club offers modern rooms with balconies, overlooking the ocean or the outdoor pool. It features 2 restaurants, water sports facilities and free Wi-Fi.Barbados Beach Club has Caribbean style rooms, decorated with tiled floors, floral fabrics, wooden furniture, and island-themed artwork. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a satellite TV and a refrigerator.The resort’s Poolside Restaurant and Bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including Chinese, Italian, Caribbean and barbecue dishes. The Sea Rocks Restaurant offers Caribbean Sea views, and regional dishes.Guests can choose from a variety of activities, including snorkeling, scuba lessons in the pool, sailing, and tennis. Rockley Golf Course is 7 miles away.Sheraton Centre Shopping Mall is 3 miles, and the Folkestone Marine Park and Museum is 14 miles away. A car rental service and a tour desk are also available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Bathsheba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bathsheba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bathsheba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bathsheba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!