10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bang Yo Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Yo Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bang Yo Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bang Yo Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bang Yo Bangkok Province:
Bangkok Tree House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 3.6 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok Tree House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 6 miles from Bangkok Tree House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The rooms were absolutely amazing and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The location is a bit far from town but if you take the ferry for 4 baht then walk or take a short taxi to the BTS station it is easy to get downtown.
- The place is very exclusive and we loved the rooftop to lay there at night. They have an honesty fridge where you can get beers at night because the restaurant closes super early. The food was good. Nothing special though. It was a fun adventure but only for one night. The rooms are really not made for older people because you gotta climb a steep staircase up to the bedroom. We still loved it and would recommend it for someone living in BKK for a little time out or someone who just wants to explore Bankrachao for one day. The market is not floating at all. It is very hot and the hotel doesn’t ahve a pool. So if you’re older I wouldn’t recommend it. For younger couples like us it was fine for one night. I sent them an email after we left regarding a sweater that I might have left there and never received a reply. Not very polite.
- I liked the structure of the room. It resembled a tree/townhouse and the outdoor shower was great!
- Environmental consciousness is need of the hour. Thank you for maintain for good reason 🙏🙏🙏
- It was an amazing spot to relax and it had great services!!!
U Sathorn Bangkok Resort
One of our top picks in Bangkok – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, U Sathorn Bangkok Resort is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is one mile from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort.
The pool is great with sunshine and breakfast serving at the side!! Very good for relaxation.
Very nice breakfast and restaurant ambience and service.
The green view and overall design of the hotel are just fantastic, with surprising details.
The room layout is good to have bathroom, wardrobe and luggage shelf colocated. Great for lady spending long time at bath.
- We loved everything. It is amazing how calm and relaxing it is, even though you are in the middle of Bangkok. Really nice pool and great food in the restaurants.We will definitely stay at U again. Great staff!
- I is a splendid place with a sophisticated charm. Room service was free of charge and there was a voucher system: 50 % on drinks for 1 hour = choose your happy hour yourself.
- It was quiet and secluded despite not being too far from silom or sathorn.
- The whole experience of the hotel feels 5 star, right down to the amazing Thai styled cocktails
- The pool is great with sunshine and breakfast serving at the side!! Very good for relaxation.
Davis Thai House
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.4 miles from MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Davis Thai House features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is half a mile from Davis Thai House, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Davis Thai House.
No reviews yet.
Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1,550 feet from BTS-On Nut, Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 1.6 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut.
- Superb hospitality service. From reception to staff and attendants. I love the place. Very relaxing and very welcoming. I will highly recommend this to my colleagues.thank you M Resort for providing me a memorable stay in Thailand! Thumbs up 👍
- Quiet location but not too far from the BTS and places to eat.
- I liked the coffee shop/café just across the street.
- Good location, big rooms with air condition. Nice place to stay.
- The receptionist is very helpful and he give us the room very near to the pool.
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
Escape Bangkok’s bustle in the beautifully landscaped grounds of Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort. Overlooking the Chao Phraya River, it boasts a large outdoor pool with spa jets and spacious Thai-style rooms.A scheduled private boat shuttle takes guests to Saphan Taksin Skytrain station. Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is a 5-minute drive from new Krung Thon Buri Skytrain station and has free parking. It is a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.Offering an iPod dock and a 40-inch flat-screen TV, tastefully furnished rooms feature Thai fabrics and modern comforts. Spacious bathrooms have a bathtub and bathrobes. During the stay in any room type, guests will also receive a free use of the handy smartphone that is inclusive of unlimited local and international calls, a 3G data connectivity with WiFi accessibility, the resort’s facility information as well as a digital city guide to Bangkok.Enjoy relaxing massages within tropical gardens at Anantara Spa while little ones are kept busy at Chang Noi Kid’s Club. Other leisure options include a fitness centre, table tennis and tennis facilities.Boasting 10 dining options, highlights include hearty buffet breakfasts at The Market and seafood barbecues by the riverfront at Longtail Bar. 24-hour room service is available.
- Riverside location with easy access to the city. Wonderful pool, restaurant selection and river transport access to so much more. Recommended stop over which we have been using over many years. Love the spa too and the hot jacuzzi pool.
- The interiors flowers, Decoration,the pool, breakfast
- Excellent layout with great pool and surroundings and a great bar near the ferry jetty.
- The complimentary upgrade was a lovely touch by management for a previous visits comments, as usual excellent facilities, service and food quality of course.
We like a lot this Hotel, is like going back home & the location is perfect!
Breakfast are delicious!
Ariyasom Villa is a peaceful garden oasis within busy Bangkok City, conveniently located at the start of Sukhumvit Road. Presenting 1940s heritage Thai decor, it has a cozy outdoor pool, an organic restaurant and a pampering spa.With high ceilings and large windows opening out to landscaped grounds, stylish rooms are spacious and decorated in warm colors. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.This family-owned boutique hotel is right next to Bumrungrad Hospital, less than half a mile from Ploen Chit BTS Skytrain Station. Via the Skytrain, it is a 5 minute ride from shopping at Central World Plaza and Siam Paragon.Som Sen Spa provides relaxing body massage and a small fitness room. The elegant library is decorated with local artwork and is a casual place for guests to read or mingle.Na Aroon Restaurant serves a healthy selection of vegetarian and seafood dishes. It also offers room service from 7 am – 10 pm.
- Totally awesome property/ hotel. A real oasis in the middle of the city 😍. Really gave the feeling of stayin in someones private residence or B&B with real personal touches.
- Great service at Ariyasom Villa. A family run hotel with charming host and staff. Great food at their restaurant lovingly prepared and with greta flavours set in a beautifully landscaped garden. The cocktails were delicious too.
- It’s been said before, a tranquil respite from the heat and chaos which is BKK. Excellent food, staff could not be nicer and David is a great conversationalist and host.
- The entire ambiance is wonderful and the staff looks after your every need. It is a quiet respite from the noisy city. You do get use to the noise from the passing long boats. The owner,David, works hard at making sure you feel welcome. The food is good, but I did need more vegetables.
- อาหารเช้า , i love tis khaa. and i do love allS staff like MD, khun suvit and k ploy who.s taking very good care of all things for me…….last but not least, i do love atmosphere out there kha, such a wonderful memo for me…..forever…s….hope seeing you soon na khaa …nice relaxing INDEED. 💚🌸🌴💫🌹🍀
New Suanmali hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, New Suanmali hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.7 miles from New Suanmali hotel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from New Suanmali hotel.
- big and nice room, very clean , friendly and helpful staff who can speak English. Thank u !
- The staff is very nice and helpful, the location is walking distance to Golden Mountain Temple and Royal Palace. Everything was in order. Location might seem scary at first glance but it is very safe and close.
Clean and cozy room
Staff can speak English well. They are very supportive and nice
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and good air conditioning.
- The rooms are awesomely clean and spacious, very welcoming. The staffs are very helpful. We extended our stay another four days even if the hotel’s location is a bit of happening places. The breakfast were well prepared. Recommended for quiet stays.
Navalai River Resort
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 1.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Navalai River Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.9 miles from Navalai River Resort, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
The river view balcony is just okay and the bed is up to my standard of comfortability.
Good to provide complementary honeymoon decorations upon request.
Good room size and clean
Breakfast good for what you pay
Staff generally friendly
- Very comfortable rooms and the staff were a lot more pleasant than my last stay here. The location is excellent right on the Phra Artit pier and close to Khao SanRoad. The restaurant is nice with a decent menu selection and the river views from our rooms were great. The rooftop pool has a nice atmosphere but isn’t sheltered so be prepared to cook in the heat of the day, or freeze if the wind gets up in the evening.
- The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. Hotel was very clean and the views of the river, from the outdoor restaurant were great. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- A delightful boutique hotel right on Chao Phraya at Pier 13, and a short walk to Khaosan Road. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms, if on the river side or quiet sides very comfortable and quiet.
- The river view balcony is just okay and the bed is up to my standard of comfortability.
The Orchid House 153
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Orchid House 153 is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Khao San Road is 0.4 miles from The Orchid House 153, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great location, walking distance from all the sight seeing spots. Super clean and comfy.
- The hotel’s location is good. its not too busy but close enough to walk to all the relevant restaurants and bars. Its not in a touristy area. close to the bus station which was important for us. we got what we needed.
We were a group of 10 people and everyone really enjoyed their staying.
Super kind and wonderful staff.
Room, AC and bathroom super-mega clean. Quiet.
I really recommend this place, especially to the picky ones, regarding cleanliness.
- I could have slept in the bed all day; so large and comfortable! Daily complimentary breakfast in the restaurant was an additional delight.
- The room was very clean and neat. Perfect for sleeping and boosting up for next day in busy Bangkok
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Sutthisan is 0.6 miles from Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang, and BTS-Sapan Khwai is 2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly clean.
Location wise. Just walking distance to Bts Huai Khwang. Use the shortcut from Honda. And it just one stop away to Ratchada night market 🙂 . Alight at Thailand cultural centre okay.
Room. Spacious and worth the money. We stay 5 of us and book the family room. In that room have 4 queen bed. And the bathroom also quite spacious for our room.
Room service. Good as they do their services every day even u not tell them to do so 🙂
7 Eleven just in front of the store .. yippie 🙂 and if u want the big one.. can just walk not more than 3 minutes to the next 7 eleven.
Here also have “a lot love like Cafe” which is instagrammable 🙂
Might be u read the review that is overbook.. I also reach late at night which is around 10.30pm. What u need to do .. call the management in advance on the day itself to remind them that u will reach a bit late. And they will hold the room for u. Don’t forget to tell the time of your arrival k.
- Very nice staff and the hotel is close to busses that takes you almost every where you want to go but there are also nice local food wagon’s in the area.
- The layout of the resort, all units placed around a central pool. Lovely comfortable bed and fresh clean linen. Only budget hotel in Thailand we stayed that had tea & coffee making facilities in the room, well done
- The premises are clean and the staff were very helpful.
Top Resorts In Bang Yo Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Yo Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bang Yo Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!