10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bang Sak Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Sak Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bang Sak Phang Nga Province:
Le Menara Khaolak
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bang Sak in the region of Phang Nga Province, 15 miles from Khao Lak, Le Menara Khaolak features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 50 miles from Le Menara Khaolak.
No reviews yet.
ThaiLife Homestay Resort & Spa
Located in Bang Sak in the region of Phang Nga Province, 16 miles from Khao Lak, ThaiLife Homestay Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 51 miles from ThaiLife Homestay Resort.
- Simplicity and tranquillity at its best! Beautiful private beach. Nice Thai lodges. Good and quiet breakfast.
- Awesome breakfast, beautifull resort in virgin nature. Everything was excellent. All fingers up for this resort!!!
- Very Friendly staff. The breakfast is good quality with fresh fruit etc…
- Remote resort – that’s what we wanted, no tourists. If you want to find a restaurant, you will need a car or use transportation. The beach was awesome, very quiet and there were not many guests which is a bonus. Open air shower – love it! WIFI – each room has own – very fast!
- We bring our dog with us and the dog love it. The resort is beautiful as we are facing the lake. The staffs are friendly and the place is veey clean. The walk to the beach takes about 10 minutes but it is pleasant.
The Hip Resort @ Khao Lak
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Hip Resort @ Khao Lak is located in Bang Sak, just 16 miles from Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available.
- We already knew what this resort would be like as we visited for a viewing the year before. On arrival we found we had been upgraded to a Sunset Pool Villa. While these are very nice, we did change back to our original choice of Sunset Villa by contacting Beer, who made all the arrangements. The Sunset Villas, while older and slightly less luxurious do have a better design with outdoor shaded areas perfect for that drink while watching the sunset.
- The privacy of the rooms was good and the plunge pool was awesome. The bikes were fun to ride around the property. The beach area is really good even though it’s a slight hike from the accomodation.
- Nice empty beach, quiet atmosphere. Bikes to get around. Delicious breakfast. Free drinking water. Helpful staff.
- the Location is very nice, perfect beach, not crowded. It’s very convenient to get around with the bicycle
- Everything is wonderful, been back twice in a week! The staff are amazing and the value for money is crazy.
C&N Kho Khao Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Kho Khao – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, C&N Kho Khao Beach Resort offers accommodations in Ko Kho Khao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 55 miles from C&N Kho Khao Beach Resort.
- A very nice place on Kho Khao. Neat and cosy room, the beach is cleaned every day. Beautiful sunsets and beaches suitable for jogging or long walks. Tasty food. It was a very pleasant stay.
- Among the best of locations on Thailand’s West coast. Peaceful and quiet. The bungalows are tidy and in good condition. Good water pressure and cold air conditioning. Nice pool and well-groomed grounds fronting a clean, broad beach.
Amazing beach just for yourself – just like from the movies.
Nice swimming pool and well organised area around beach, swimming pool and the restaurant.
Good restaurant with reasonable prices.
Staff was genuinely helpful and friendly.
Bungalow was nice and was properly cleaned every day.
It’s worth every penny!
– food/kitchen excellent
– very friendly staff
– deluxe doubleroom to the beach is the cheapest option and it is really beautiful and perfectly located near pool and beach
– we also tried double-room to seaside which is about 50% more expensive, not as perfectly located and in our opinion not as nice as the cheaper ones
- Location is great. Room was large and clean. Staff are very nice. Food in the restaurant was very good.
Ocean Breeze Residence
Located on Ko Kho Kao in the Phang Nga province, Ocean Breeze Residence offers non-smoking accommodation, only a short stroll away from the beach. With an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, it also offers a private beach area. The property provides free WiFi access in all areas. Free private parking is also available.Ocean Breeze Residence is 2.3 miles from Baan Nam Khem Pier.Each unit comes with air-conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player. It also has a private kitchen that comes with a stove and a dining area. Its en suite bathroom is equipped with shower facilities.Emphasised on wellness, Ocean Breeze offers a spa and wellness centre, a sauna and a hot tub. A massage service and a special diet menu can be arranged upon request. The property also provides facilities for disabled guests. Other services like a 24-hr front desk, a concierge service and a tour desk are available.The on-site restaurant serves Thai and European cuisine.
- The loveliest beach I have ever been to. A very nice swimming pool. Good, though simple breakfast, consisting mainly of eggs.
- A perfect laid-back off the beaten track vacation, no stress, no traffic, no go-go bars! The lovely pool area leads right onto the beach, which is long, unfrequented, with fine sand and bordered by palm tree areas. The manager, Sergei, is very helpful and friendly and followed up every time we had a query or problem, and found a solution. Very friendly staff.
- Like everything, the property the staff and the sea
- Extremely quiet location, beautiful relaxing beach. The staff was friendly, courteous and attentive. One bedroom apartment was spacious. Infinity pool was relaxing and clean. Massage rooms were on the beach. Gorgeous beach was extremely relaxing and quiet.
Very private location, Staffs were very friendly and helpful.
We have got a very large villa with some maids included who stayed with us until 5 PM, which not mentioned before. But this give an extra comfort.
The swimmingpool was very clean & warm.
Manathai Khao Lak
One of our top picks in Khao Lak.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manathai Khao Lak offers accommodations in Khao Lak. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Phuket Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Located on a beautiful beach with very friendly staff. This resort had a nice family feel. Breakfast was excellent.
- staff were so nice ,rooms are very comfortable.Beach is kept very clean ,
- The rooms were large, spacious and modern with good toiletries. The proximity to a very lovely, quiet stretch beach was fantastic. We only eat once at the resort’s beachfront restaurant due to the price, but the meal we had there was the best of the whole 2-week trip. The buffet breakfast also had excellent choice but it was very busy around 9am, so we preferred to wait until a little later.
- We stayed in manathai for one week with pur 2y old son. We liked: beach access, clean Beach with white sand, nice Pool, good food in restaurant, nice clean room, good service, extra shower room for your last day (after check out), beach toys for the children to share (you dont have to bring any), free kayaks for rent
- Everything the reason we go back each year for around a month. Stayed for half the time in Garden Luxury Room and other half in Poolside Villa. If you can afford it I would recommend the Villa.
Sentido Graceland Khao Lak Resort & Spa
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Only a 10-minute drive to Khaolak Centre, Sentido Graceland Khao Lak Resort & Spa has free Wi-Fi in public areas. Featuring an outdoor pool, the property also showcases 3 dining options and a bar. Free private parking is available.Khao lak Lamru National Park can be reached within a 15-minute ride of the hotel. An 80-minute drive takes guests to Phuket International Airport. The hotel is a 1.5-hour drive from Khao Sok National Park.Featuring a balcony, each spacious and air-conditioned room comes equipped with a flat-screen TV, safe, fridge and minibar. Shower facilities, bathtub and free toiletries are included in a private bathroom.For extra convenience, there is a 24-hour front desk. To unwind, guests can enjoy a soothing massage at the spa. Other facilities include a fitness center, tennis court, library and children’s playground. Water sports facilities are available on site. Information on day trips and local attractions is provided at the tour desk. Guests can rent a bike to explore the town.Thai cuisine can be sampled at the Thai restaurant, and the main restaurant serves a variety of dishes. Guests can enjoy refreshments and drinks at the beach front restaurant.
- loved our villa, especially the private pool. also loved the location on the beach. beautiful setting for a beach resort. hope to return in the future
- This resort was recommended by my wife’s colleague. I choose staying there in peak time, it is expensive but all of us feel happy after come home. The staffs are attentive and helpful, our small demands are fulfilled promptly. There’re lots activities help you relax. Worthy to go!
- The pool and beach were both lovely and there was a lot of space so it didn’t feel crowded at all
- The hotel was amazing in terms of service quality, food and facilities. All facilities were new (including gym, bowling, table tennis, pilates room, pools). Despite the fact that hotel was full due to high season, we haven’t felt the crowd as hotel location and beach was quite spacious.
- sightseeing swimming pool bulling karaoke breakfast garden rooms beach
One of our top picks in Khao Lak.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khao Lak, 8 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Bangsak Village features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Phuket Airport is 46 miles away.
- Isolated hotel, very nice beach and pool facilities, view from restaurant very nice, rooms are ok given the rate.
The hotel is stunning, decorated with style and attention to details.
The staff is helpful and always smiling.
If you want to eat some tasty and local food, we highly recommend you the lady’s small restaurant outside the hotel on the main road (20m from there) : she’s just too sweet and so generous, like a grandma! Otherwise, there is the “Be Friends” on the beach, family-friendly restaurant (obviously). This being said, the hotel’s restaurant is good too, although a bit adapted to western tastes.
- Bangsak Village is a nice quiet area with a tropical garden around bungalows. Tropical hedges around the pathes make small private areas for each bungalows. It is a good relax atmosphier.
- Locations good with beach, very nice rooms, good pool and friendly staff, breakfast was very good too.
- The hotel was a paradise on earth, clean, cozy, nice service, big rooms and very quite and peacefull..
Haadson Resort – Khaolak, Phangnga
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Haadson Resort – Khaolak, Phangnga offers accommodations in Khao Lak. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Phuket Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The resort had a lovely, jungle-like feel, very tropical and right in the middle of nature. It was by the beach too which was great, although not near much else. There are three restaurants on the beach which you can easily walk to.
The bed was comfortable, less hard than the other hotels we’ve stayed in in Thailand but still firm. Facilities were good, we had umbrellas in case of rain and are certainly glad we took them out with us as they were needed!
The reception staff are great, there is a lovely young man who saw us struggling with our bags upon check-out and came to help us which was much appreciated.
There is free bicycle hire and for a charge you could hire a scooter. We hired a scooter and had no problems. Just be careful of dogs if you hire one – we saw a local man have an accident due to a dog running into the road.
Villas Lost in the jungle away from the tourists and the front beach was no crowded:the keys for peaceful holydays with kids or away from tourists.
Staff very helpful and trying to make the best of your holydays.
- Cool nature all around. Great WiFi connection. Cozy and relaxing place. Helpful staff.
Great place if you want to be a bit outside the touristy and noisy area of the Khao Lak towns. At Banksan Beach there are only a couple of Resorts and Restsaurants and massage huts. We loved the silence. The beach is right across the street about 30 meters from the resort.
We stayed in one of the tents. It was very clean and a good choice if you love to be outside. We never had a problem with insects or even mosquitos. There is a lot of space inside the tent and the bathroom was perfectly renovated and stylish. The „front porch“ is spacious and romantic as you look into the tropical garden. But you do hear the street quite well. If you are sensitive to streetnoise you might be happier with one of the other choices of accomodation the Resort offers. They all looked really nice. Check out the massage. It was expensive but very good. Also check out the restaurant. Extremely friendly staff and good food.
We would definitly book this accomodation again!
– The tropical lagoon environment
– The beautiful beach
– A sense of seclusion.
- The resort had a lovely, jungle-like feel, very tropical and right in the middle of nature. It was by the beach too which was great, although not near much else. There are three restaurants on the beach which you can easily walk to.
Apsara Beachfront Resort & Villa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Standing on a white, sandy beach, the Apsaras Beach Resort & Villa features a number of spa, dining and recreational facilities in tranquil, romantic and unspoiled surroundings.In Khao-Lak, Phang-Nga, the Apsaras Beach Resort & Villa is about a 1-hour drive from Phuket. From its beachfront location, the Apsaras Beach Resort overlooks the attractive Andaman Sea. This region is also famous for its beautiful rock formations.Have a refreshing swim in the pool, lined with palm trees and animal sculptures and gaze out into the beach and sea from the edge. While the children are kept busy in the kids’ room, why not enjoy a quiet moment at the spa or simply laze around the pool.Dine to charming views of the sunset at the elegant beach bar, which serves cool drinks and cocktails, light snacks and barbecue dishes daily. For traditional favorites and international dishes, visit the restaurant, which also offers views of the pool and sea.
the location at the beach is top
the rooms and the view was great
the number of sun beds was good
breakfast was excellent and fresh
- Nice hotel with very good and very kind staff. The hotel strand is very nice and comfortable. The breakfast is delicious. If you would like to spend a calm holiday it is a good choice. There are some restaurants in the near, around 1 km.
- Fantastic value for money resort. Great beach. Nice main infinity pool. Good Thai food at excellent prices. 2for1 cocktails happy hour until 6pm 250BHT. Very good prices and food at private Memories beach bar right next door. Comfortable first floor room (257) with balcony overlooking gardens and smaller pool, clean and large shower / bathroom.
- Fancy and beautiful location. You get what you pay for.
- The staff were wonderful, the location brilliant, right on the sea and the Villa we had was superb. I would highly recommend the Aspara
- the location at the beach is top
Top Resorts In Bang Sak Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bang Sak Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!